The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just got a VERY legit looking email that was supposed to be from Paypal but I knew it was fishy and if you check the address...

McDingus
replies: 10 views: 1,582
Dean Roddey 1st November 2010

What do you think of these mics? What applications? Mics of the same class ... I need information. Thank you very much. kfhkh

jpicture
replies: 32 views: 5,944
hv_ 1st November 2010

So, someone wronged you in the past, and you recently learned that he'll be sealed in isolation in a room for 24 hours, with one...

Lrmusic
replies: 42 views: 2,201
mobius.media 1st November 2010

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I've been watching this forum for quite some time. Great stuff here! I know this has been discussed...

Ralf Walter
replies: 6 views: 1,738
Louis Richner 1st November 2010

Hello - My name is Adrian and I help run a studio on an old farm in Richmond, VA. We recently acquired the old 20/24/44...

aolsen
replies: 0 views: 680
aolsen 1st November 2010

Hello everyone, I’m looking for some inspirations and ideas for a finger picking guitar production. How one would go...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 65 views: 7,611
theblue1 1st November 2010

ive heard of BLA and Jim williams however neither will mod my old Digi 002 console so who's out there that will mod it the same...

ceeblaze
replies: 2 views: 783
Real Talk Ent. 1st November 2010

I need help. I built a really nice desk with 12 units of rack space uptop. I have 11.5 units racked right now. I have no room to...

musicguitar
replies: 8 views: 3,865
therealbigd 1st November 2010

I am looking for a good mic/micpre combo for recording solo acoustic guitar. I used a soundelux ifet7 forever with decent results...

featherstone
replies: 8 views: 1,110
theBF 1st November 2010

is there a shortcut key? or a button i am missing? i had a look in the key commands menu and couldn't see nothing under...

complex
replies: 4 views: 4,044
mattyc 1st November 2010

Hey guys, i stumbled across this forum while searching google for answers (which i probably should've found a long time about...

Prodeus
replies: 3 views: 998
Dreamsilent 1st November 2010

Ok now go easy on me because i'm not an expert web site builder or anything... maybe you could even say that I am downright...

godofmetal
replies: 0 views: 474
godofmetal 1st November 2010

Howdy, folks- I am about to start filming vignettes for a DVD about drum tuning and tones- what heads make what sounds, what...

dontfearthringo
replies: 25 views: 2,997
haryy 1st November 2010

Hi there, gear slutz. I've been trying to try out sidechaining, and got it working on a focusrite penta, but not on the...

opus jody
replies: 0 views: 578
opus jody 1st November 2010

for mixing, which highpass do you, pro mixing engineer, use the most ? 6 db ? 12 db ? 24 db ? just curious

taa4j6
replies: 6 views: 1,496
Beyersound 1st November 2010

The acoustic cloud I just installed is blocking almost all of the light to my desk, as expected. I hadn't expected it to cause...

mikethedrummer
replies: 3 views: 1,024
uncle duncan 1st November 2010

For stuff like reverb, delay, etc... does logic and garageband use the same plug ins? I ask since they're both from mac. And if...

Mattchen
replies: 0 views: 829
Mattchen 1st November 2010

I've read until page 6 of the "n-12 users" thread and the N-12 looks really nice for a Studio center piece. I'm...

steven mc.
replies: 1 views: 897
steven mc. 1st November 2010

Futuristic music instrument StringStation guitar musical instrument 3d audio Jim Bartz edit.. I know WHAT it is. but it seems...

Teddy Ray
replies: 12 views: 1,068
Dean Roddey 1st November 2010

Hi my Sony str-K685 came with a calibating microphone ( for calibrating speaker distances ), so I thought of hooking that...

PureArtist
replies: 0 views: 551
PureArtist 1st November 2010

I've read that engineers used drum samples to augment or replace actual hits before DAW's existed. This apparently has been going...

Freedomof81
replies: 11 views: 2,143
PRobb 1st November 2010

i saw an add on craigslist someone selling an rme digi96 audio card for 80$. is it worth that? figured i might get that untill i...

Gharper23
replies: 6 views: 865
TimDolbear 1st November 2010

Just following up on a great idea by mario010 here in the Netherlands in designing your own synthesizer / gear... let your...

digiframe
replies: 8 views: 21,533
joeq 1st November 2010

Well, the title of the thread is self explanatory. Let me add a little background. I started producing/engineering/mixing those...

magibatalla
replies: 17 views: 1,223
lynyrd 1st November 2010

Hi I was just wondering if you caould take convolution files from different reverbs and put them in reverence or even d verb or...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 0 views: 536
Real Talk Ent. 1st November 2010

Has anyone tried Redco XLR or TRS connectors? I can find plenty of reviews on Redco cables and service, however, I can't...

IsaacP
replies: 2 views: 1,299
biggator6 1st November 2010

So.. I'm not really good at recording, but it's something I want to get into.. and I just got an email an hour or so ago that...

mattsearles
replies: 6 views: 997
trompetfreak 1st November 2010

No irony or sarcasm here. Just want to thank the general population of this forum for sharing their knowledge, opinions and...

John N
replies: 0 views: 432
John N 1st November 2010

Hi, Guys. Good friend of mine moved to Toronto, Canada, and he's lookin' for some lower end studio and engineer to record and mix...

stafs
replies: 13 views: 1,396
slaves666 1st November 2010

There's a free demo of this plugin wich I downloaded yesterday, quite happy about the idea of trying this popular "drum...

Blasco
replies: 3 views: 579
Protools Guy 1st November 2010

This is a new mix I've done of my band, the former members, Jose Manuel (21) and myself David (18). We would like some...

Blasco
replies: 10 views: 981
Blasco 1st November 2010

Ive recorded bands and friends all the time back in high school ( being that only a year ago). But recently an old band of mine...

da4gotten92
replies: 3 views: 604
jstummbillig 31st October 2010

sweeping notch filter that work on a L and R rather than a whole LR so they work independently? Thanks

complex
replies: 3 views: 729
BrandonFrisby 31st October 2010

Hi, I've got the opportunity to buy a Fostex e16 for £200 with 4050 remote, looms and new pancakes. I don't really no much...

Sim
replies: 17 views: 9,152
Sim 31st October 2010

I am in the market for a summing and monitor control solution with master inserts (so I can easily use my Portico 5042 and...

emptyman
replies: 0 views: 2,534
emptyman 31st October 2010

PRESS RELEASE - For Immediate Release Craig 'Hutch' Hutchison Finishes Tenure At Manley Labs, Joins Rupert Neve Designs Chino,...

JoshRND
replies: 30 views: 6,870
DarkSky Media 31st October 2010

... i really love it. - for me, the "magic" counts not the gear in this special performance from Colin...

Matt B
replies: 6 views: 743
Matt B 31st October 2010

They're one of my favourite bands. This record has was produced and mixed by Brendan O'Brien. The mix sounds so sloppy to my...

Dutch Dave
replies: 19 views: 1,416
Tom Hakala 31st October 2010

This is a really simple question but it has to be asked. I need to buy a power lead for my korg microKONTROL keyboard but I am...

ldn2
replies: 3 views: 617
u b k 31st October 2010

I rarely buy used mics, usually chepo ones But I'm about to get a used U87, vintage one, what *could* be wrong with that? I...

Retinal
replies: 4 views: 575
Retinal 31st October 2010

I've been looking hard into the 11R (now that the new POD HD500 is out) and at first was going to save up for an AXE FX Ultra....

SEA
replies: 9 views: 1,027
SEA 31st October 2010

Hi all, I have been mixing with HR 624's for about 7-8 years. My mixes always tend to be problematic in midrange and light in...

Baykush
replies: 14 views: 2,258
Moatl 31st October 2010

Hello All! I have a short question. I want to record the bass guitar direct DI and on an other channel running through a hardware...

evilaci
replies: 8 views: 729
bluesky 31st October 2010

Anyone here worked on or know any recording details for Robin Williamson's "Iron Stone" record for the ECM Label? Maybe...

minipoodle
replies: 0 views: 821
minipoodle 31st October 2010

wonder what those acoustic things are... ˆêŒûâƒXƒ^ƒWƒI ||...

Teddy Ray
replies: 20 views: 2,099
YRLK 31st October 2010

Here is what I have: Fatso FMR PBC 6a FMR RNLC symetrix 525 Looking for a <$500 compressor that will be different...

Unknown soldier
replies: 9 views: 1,190
evangelista 31st October 2010

hi, i'd like to know hat's the difference between the AKG D 12 and D 112 , exept the superb vintage face of the D 12 i got a D...

thegoonmat
replies: 5 views: 1,701
Musiclab 31st October 2010

Hi guys, I can't find anything on the rough SPL that iPods ommit. Being an iPod user, I don't want to think that I'm slowly...

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 852
dsl 31st October 2010
replies: 3 views: 673
cjmnash 31st October 2010

Going off the last thread I made, pretty much sealed the deal on how important TO THESE EARS a decent mic pre IS: source/...

fuzzface777
replies: 9 views: 951
fuzzface777 31st October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search