The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello fellow Slutz, I came across a set of Tannoy DTM 12's in shop today that need to be biamped. The price is right and I have...

bobsandifer
replies: 5 views: 2,764
O.F.F. 22nd October 2010

Like it says in the title........... CDs, Vinyl, Downloads, DVDs, etc = Obsolete. Streaming from the "Cloud" = The...

drezz
replies: 19 views: 1,358
claend 22nd October 2010

Skibas vocals sound especially dark on the album. What ever is being used sounds like a tube mic because when the vox clip you...

elginchris
replies: 1 views: 767
Slikjmuzik 22nd October 2010

and by the looks of the monitor and attire it was years ago

Sigma
replies: 13 views: 1,358
Keith Moore 22nd October 2010

pluged in my ampeg today and played for awhile then the volume got lower and lower until it was heard slighly in almost a low...

HOTC
replies: 4 views: 537
HOTC 22nd October 2010

Hello Fellow Slutz, I just bought a Sony DMX-R100. boing I have an Apple G5, MOTU HD 192. I have a total of 48 analog ins to...

CasperC
replies: 0 views: 1,276
CasperC 22nd October 2010

Hi all, can anyone tell me if there is a difference between the following setup: Equipment used: (Apogee Ensemble,...

RBizzle
replies: 5 views: 2,727
JoaT 22nd October 2010

Hi Gearslutz, I have to make decision for about new monitors. The best way is to listen them in my room but this is not...

KunoR
replies: 6 views: 786
KunoR 22nd October 2010

I have a great Archer mic but it has a mini amphenol connector and I cant find a cable. I would prefer one that ended in a 1/4...

kgagec
replies: 1 views: 1,174
Santiago 22nd October 2010

Talent you will say dfegad, but that's not what this topic will be about. So I am producing Dance / Pop Music, as a...

Analogue Mastering
replies: 4 views: 974
Beefy 22nd October 2010

ran into something odd today at a venue doing FOH check… i was only getting a usable signal out of the beyer m88 tg with...

stringbean01
replies: 1 views: 1,461
nosebleedaudio 22nd October 2010

Hi, Does anyone here know how to get myself roger nichols plugins -the ones I have already paid for? The site is down and the...

jujumies
replies: 2 views: 1,214
jujumies 22nd October 2010

Hello. Just wondering if anyone knows anyone who may have some space for working on music. im about to start asking around in my...

joshelevator
replies: 10 views: 6,037
Mixedfruitjam 22nd October 2010

Hi Guys For the following Channel Strips.. could you please order them as how you like and evaluate them, starting from the...

Husam
replies: 21 views: 3,638
taa4j6 22nd October 2010

What is the Difference between Distressors and Compressors/Limiters? What do they do to transients? Are there Distressor...

gritzildino
replies: 6 views: 995
George Necola 22nd October 2010

silly question but really wanting one of these for my new place to hold my amps !! thanks !

dominic hoenig
replies: 1 views: 567
Bristol_Jonesey 22nd October 2010

Hey folks, I was wondering if I could record into PTLE with an Mbox plugged in, but having the preferences in Sound set to...

CeeAsh
replies: 3 views: 480
gyom 22nd October 2010

I need a software similar to Yamaha's Sound System Simulator that works with ease data from different manufacturers. I would...

mrc
replies: 1 views: 1,067
Louis Richner 22nd October 2010

hey folks, this is my first posting on gearslutz. so first of all hello to everybody around. howdy how you could see in titel...

seb:lpz
replies: 4 views: 4,271
beingmf 22nd October 2010

I dont have a stereo eq, so I was wondering if I could use 2 x mono eqs One on the mid signal and one on the stereo signal Same...

paulrichards7
replies: 1 views: 720
jadiae 22nd October 2010

I was wondering how you people on Gearslutz filter instruments out of songs to use for sampling purposes (note I do not own an...

CeeAsh
replies: 2 views: 6,331
joeq 22nd October 2010

So I'm going "all-software" which means I am selling my outboard synths and my MOTU interfaces. But I'm not selling my...

alanzo
replies: 7 views: 757
mattg082 22nd October 2010

ok, so a guy is selling a shure ksm32 for 250 dollars shipped...i really want the mic and want to buy it BUT the mic was bought...

etrella
replies: 8 views: 789
insomaniac 22nd October 2010

Matt Costa on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos How did his producer do this? If it were me, I...

RARStudios
replies: 12 views: 1,258
RARStudios 22nd October 2010

Is there such a thing? can someone tell me which one(s) ? free plugs? :) I'm using Logic btw

Joeytpg
replies: 32 views: 4,270
w_stylz 22nd October 2010

I've read around on the forums on this topic but didn't find exactly what I was looking for. I've recorded in my home studio...

dpholmes
replies: 3 views: 693
vernier 22nd October 2010

I've got ~$1500 to spend on monitors. I've been looking at the normal stuff you'd expect: A7's A7x's Genelec 8020 + 7050...

Mike.Pankau
replies: 1 views: 541
BasementRecords 22nd October 2010

Ok, so lately I've had the hardest time with recording toms. I have always used sm57's on them and lately they are just not...

DrummerGuy09
replies: 34 views: 17,587
BCAUTS 22nd October 2010

Simple question: Is it o.k to try and scrape the rust off the plate?

Outlaw Hans
replies: 6 views: 903
platypipros 22nd October 2010

Anyone else feel like a bitch when editing drum tracks? I got 15 tunes to do, and the kit is miced up with 13 mics. Uuugg...

PEImatrix
replies: 49 views: 3,584
swaff 22nd October 2010

I'm really used to using the EXS24 sampler in Logic, but I'm getting frustrated with it because it can't filter out pieces of a...

CeeAsh
replies: 2 views: 481
CeeAsh 22nd October 2010

I was wondering if anyone know how to record the drum to sound like Clash-White riot ? It's a dull snare in the chest, not a lot...

Rokus666
replies: 3 views: 1,298
Rokus666 22nd October 2010

I'm considering selling my Echo Layla 3G and get the Steinberg MR816-x. what do you think? I only have a Sebatron VMP-1000...

konstantine
replies: 5 views: 927
Heartfelt 22nd October 2010
replies: 7 views: 689
asdfdsa 22nd October 2010

Is it possible for someone import someones performance -say on a mono track - to valid that is the original parent file from the...

fuzzface777
replies: 7 views: 701
grrrayson 22nd October 2010

Okay I have good mic pres, convertors, good plugins, yamaha ns10s, dynaudio bm5a's, wall treatment, etc.. But the only...

stresstour
replies: 0 views: 430
stresstour 22nd October 2010

Man, I ordered this awhile back and I cannot wait to get it my hands on it. I unloaded my lunchbox pres and I feel lost. lol....

Inca
replies: 3 views: 553
Inca 22nd October 2010

In my seemingly endless quest to record acoustic guitar and vocal to seperate tracks simultaneously with minimal bleed, I got to...

adathead 53
replies: 0 views: 904
adathead 53 22nd October 2010
replies: 4 views: 661
taturana 22nd October 2010

Hello Gents, im looking to buy a reel to reel tape machine, prolly a 2 track is fine im guessing. I make house n techno etc, I...

CountingToes
replies: 7 views: 1,909
Lance Lawson 22nd October 2010

Anyone know who makes the red LED mic cable that phoenix uses in live shows? You can see it here (watch your volume): 1j9yYhBzF30

seamus james
replies: 0 views: 1,214
seamus james 22nd October 2010

an enjoyable read: Recording: RE/P Files: The ‘Planet Waves’ Sessions - Recording Bob Dylan At The Village...

imaginaryday
replies: 8 views: 1,126
Sonic Lush 22nd October 2010

Hello, the question is simple: it is better to buy the XRack + VHD Preamp + E series EQ + E series dynamics or two channel...

NDW
replies: 6 views: 907
NDW 21st October 2010

Fresh out of my Email: Music Computing™ Launches Ten New Products Includes: Large Format Multi-Touch Screen...

carllock
replies: 3 views: 1,748
carllock 21st October 2010

Regardless of how much HD space we have or how fast internet connections get, people are always going to associate music with MP3...

djanthonyw
replies: 6 views: 620
djanthonyw 21st October 2010

I am recording sounds from a motif es rack. It is routed to my fast track ultra as stero(left and right). When listening, the...

Pilgrim007
replies: 12 views: 727
Sigma 21st October 2010
replies: 0 views: 423
E.rOk.stA 21st October 2010

Can someone give me the length dimension of an mc mix without the end caps on? Thanks in advance.

lynngraber
replies: 0 views: 487
lynngraber 21st October 2010

I'm considering buying SM Pro Audio's 8 channel compressor thingy, OC8E. It's reasonably priced and would act as channel insert...

JoaT
replies: 13 views: 7,140
Eganmedia 21st October 2010

Let's start with the end-addressed microphone, probably an LDC. YouTube - nationalpost's Channel Also the guest mic in...

jacktadoussac
replies: 3 views: 779
Matti 21st October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search