The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Folks, Had a look for a relevant thread that would answer this question without much luck, and I'm sure there's someone out...

IndigoBandit
replies: 3 views: 1,663
Andy-Focusrite 19th November 2010

Hi everyone, Ive been reading this forums for years and I think this is the only time I had to actually start a thread to find...

TheZeitgeist
replies: 3 views: 4,686
StratSvante 19th November 2010

So I've decided it's just impossible to get my good mixes to sound professional when I master them myself. I'm looking for...

tincan
replies: 6 views: 861
old ghost 19th November 2010

hi there just one stupid question: is the multiface and the adi8 doing aproximately the same thing, with quality of converters...

raqim
replies: 0 views: 635
raqim 19th November 2010

Just wondering what your opinions are of the DIY kits available. A lot of them claim to imitate previous, popular hardware...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 14 views: 2,050
junior 19th November 2010

I joined this site about a month ago. Nothing huge has happened but one of my tracks was recently put on the featured music...

BlueFire
replies: 0 views: 1,442
BlueFire 19th November 2010

Hey Slutz I'm looking for a different way to capture a guitar cabinet's sound. I love how my Royers sound on it but I still want...

BarefootStudios
replies: 11 views: 3,230
KRStudio 19th November 2010

Are the Mogami cables really that much better than the Pro Co stuff? I've got a fair bit of Pro Co in my system right now and...

southsounder
replies: 8 views: 4,986
southsounder 19th November 2010

Hey Folks. Thanks for all your advise through and through and I need your advise again!! Here is where I am at in terms of...

CJ1973
replies: 4 views: 724
CJ1973 19th November 2010

What's the best method for recrding on the D1600 and then sending the mix over to the ML9600. Should I use 16 bit or 24 bit? ...

TSmith
replies: 7 views: 1,118
Jimmi Accardi 19th November 2010

Does anyone know a resource for Blank amp templates for writing in settings? I don't think this is a new idea or anything I just...

Halloween
replies: 7 views: 727
dysenterygary 19th November 2010

If you could make the Mac optical input recognize ADAT lightpipe protocol. This would simply be a software thing, wouldn't it?...

travisbrown
replies: 6 views: 626
blakegaston 19th November 2010

I dont want to believe this haha, because i love the song mainly for the way its sung and the tone of his voice but on the...

bobspartylounge
replies: 23 views: 4,521
dream 19th November 2010

I really cannot believe how good this plugin sounds over a rock mix I'm doing. Jesus Christ.. Superfused, middle mode, perfect....

dream
replies: 0 views: 618
dream 19th November 2010

Hi all, i need a suggetion for a high quality 2 channel preamp with AES digital out. Will be used to record acoustic...

musimedia
replies: 6 views: 5,811
logichead 19th November 2010

Here is an improvised jam I just finished mixing. 414 and 57 on the guitar. Bass DI. Drums recorded in my home studio (i play the...

BCAUTS
replies: 4 views: 660
stevelindsay 19th November 2010

I bought two old "blonde" MD421 mics, neither one has a clamp (that goes to micstand) and the other one has a broken...

Ronski
replies: 6 views: 4,573
Ronski 19th November 2010

There is a black microphone (U47 type with Neumann type head basket) about midway into this video. I am curious if anyone knows...

MSR74
replies: 18 views: 1,539
CJ1973 19th November 2010

I'm using a shadow hills mono Gama on steel setting as my API style pre sound. I notice there is definitely a boost in the higher...

beau_mckee
replies: 0 views: 1,630
beau_mckee 19th November 2010

Hi, Is it ok to rack a Son of a Q underneath a Mac Pro and extra Hard Drives? Is there a chance I could loose or damage any...

jpupo74
replies: 0 views: 444
jpupo74 19th November 2010

trying to mix totally otb and building fx as $$$ allows i have a lexcon pcm70 and i love it... love the "tiled room"...

soultrane
replies: 6 views: 1,273
Shaft 19th November 2010

ok so now that i have several guitar amps, and will soon have more, for the studio, i am looking into ways to have them all wired...

nonamesleft
replies: 32 views: 3,618
nonamesleft 19th November 2010

ok so i bought a ksm32 about a week and half ago and have been doing alot of testing with it. Problem is i dont think is right...

etrella
replies: 14 views: 1,237
etrella 19th November 2010

i have a subwoofer that has a volume adjustment on it... how can i be sure this accurately representing the mix and that i dont...

bbillcee
replies: 1 views: 502
Yfoiler 19th November 2010

Anyone advise what would do the job best for Master Buss compression to add a little warmth and glue the mix?

Major Tom
replies: 5 views: 3,394
BarefootStudios 19th November 2010

At one time I knew the answer to this question and even had a manufacturer's spec sheet on the mic and funky windscreen, but now...

patlaw
replies: 28 views: 9,416
GearHunter 19th November 2010

I was using a presonus firebox, which recently **** the bed, so am i looking for a new recording interface. I am using Win7, and...

lobby
replies: 1 views: 621
lobby 19th November 2010

My 1972 U87 needs a capsule rebuild. I'm corresponding with someone who does this... he threw me by saying he would need to...

Shiny Beast
replies: 5 views: 1,111
vintagelove 19th November 2010

Sorry everyone in advance for the mouthful, this is my first post: Meeker, Storyville, are you out there? I’ve...

EzekielNoise
replies: 23 views: 1,547
EzekielNoise 19th November 2010
replies: 25 views: 2,064
79_Limited 18th November 2010

Hey there, so I just got a Lynx Aurora 8 with an LT FW card. It`s enough for what I do, I am not tracking more than 3 tracks...

echojulca
replies: 2 views: 722
kittonian 18th November 2010

Good morning Slutz! When discussing or reading about music (mainly in a mix or gear's desired effect context), references to...

RBizzle
replies: 8 views: 1,720
Synonym Music 18th November 2010

All, So I am really, really thinking about selling a few of my old vintage amps (1985 Marshall JCM 800 50 watt, and a 87ish Mesa...

IntelDoc
replies: 0 views: 544
IntelDoc 18th November 2010

Hi everyone i have a Tascam M600 i came across it's setup in my small garage project studio i was wondering if anyone here could...

1602 productions
replies: 3 views: 3,573
jlaugh87 18th November 2010

Both I hear are wonderful boards. My local music store is selling an Amek TAC Scorpion 24 channel for $600. I was also looking...

daftendirekt
replies: 12 views: 3,159
Bob Ross 18th November 2010

I currently have Pro Tools HD 8 running on a Mac Mini 2.4 Ghz dual core processor with 2 GB Ram (brand new) Our bands current...

jeliot86
replies: 22 views: 1,719
psycho_monkey 18th November 2010

This might seem like a stupid question to the engineer pro. But I just put up studio foam (the black wavy stuff) for the first...

Mattchen
replies: 63 views: 6,382
Ethan Winer 18th November 2010

So I am really into the convenience of a recording interface/console like this. I am just curious how you would bypass a...

jlaugh87
replies: 6 views: 855
jlaugh87 18th November 2010

So Ive been playing around with this (which Im sure its been done) But I want to make a collage of songs to put with one of mine....

jlaugh87
replies: 5 views: 577
creegstor 18th November 2010

So Im looking at the Furman power conditioners and am feeling somewhat bewildered by the differences. I cant tell whats worth the...

maxwelldub
replies: 11 views: 1,638
maxwelldub 18th November 2010

Please forgive my ignorance, but I am totally new to the passive monitor scene. I recently got a really good deal on a pair of...

Justin730
replies: 0 views: 734
Justin730 18th November 2010

Hi, I'm in the market for a quality 8 channel mixer. I'd like the EQ's to be solid (they don't have to be top-of-the-line, but...

dpholmes
replies: 5 views: 960
guitarwolle 18th November 2010

yay or nay? They seem pretty legit. Should I go for it or no? They seem to sound pretty good and accurate.

AstralPStudios
replies: 23 views: 1,985
Portcity 18th November 2010

Anyone try out the AL.SO (Alternate Soundings) Preamps? With wich preamps you can compared them?

mattsplace
replies: 0 views: 465
mattsplace 18th November 2010

Hi there, I am shiny new member posting from sunny Tahiti (first post here). This might seem like a funny question, but can you...

Kae
replies: 2 views: 640
Kae 18th November 2010

Man, oh man. I am really struggling here. I've got 4 more songs to mix and i am already getting a major headache and i don't even...

doubledecker
replies: 6 views: 1,243
lord_bunny 18th November 2010

I went ahead and bought a refurbished unit from excessups a couple of months ago. It is a 1500VA TLV unit. It worked fine for...

Ravich
replies: 4 views: 1,101
Ravich 18th November 2010

I am new to protools and been wanting to start learning the software, but I can not decide which mbox 3 model to get. All I know...

chalemamone
replies: 27 views: 10,034
Dr. Fleischman 18th November 2010

just came across an old Roberts 770x reel to reel machine(got t for free too). just wondering what i should do with it or more if...

delittle3
replies: 5 views: 6,934
beatsnblunts 18th November 2010

I started a thread a lil bit ago about not really digging the Sm7b on my vocals, and have been searching for a new vocal mic ever...

halcyo
replies: 6 views: 1,907
rack gear 18th November 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search