The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

K ,so...hooked my telecaster to my neve 1073 to my fatso furman aurora lynx 16 bla bla and got 2 diferent noises. 1st= Was an...

meymia
replies: 5 views: 761
meymia 25th October 2010

Hey Guys, Not sure if this is in the right section but... Does anyone know anything about how their latest record was...

RAH
replies: 11 views: 2,166
stephenisaok 25th October 2010

This has been discussed a hundred times before and will be again but I just want a few opinions on people who may have used the...

Ash Taylor
replies: 2 views: 544
Baroque 25th October 2010

Have a NEVE preamp and awesome Universal Audio Converters that I want to put to use. I have abandoned my ProTools rig and am now...

hectc7
replies: 17 views: 5,410
yanoos 25th October 2010

What stock plugins in PT, or Waves plugins can I best accomplish this with on Vocals? similar to something like this I guess...

ForeverYoung
replies: 13 views: 1,337
paultools 25th October 2010

All right...I'll beg... Could all you home recording guys stop sending in stereo files of mono sources. I get projects with...

Steffmo
replies: 31 views: 2,184
12ax7 25th October 2010

i m using apogee duet and rode nt2a mic. i want to use an external mic pre.. can any 1 suggest me mic pre better than duet's...

s3ptember
replies: 0 views: 2,000
s3ptember 25th October 2010

Hey guy's this is our studios website. Any helpful advice or tweaks i should make? Welcome Thanks, Surf Street Studios

Surf Street Rec.
replies: 3 views: 584
psycho_monkey 25th October 2010

for everyone who hates Itunes, can't find what you want on CDs and doesn't want to buy from Amazon - this may be the digital...

rack gear
replies: 18 views: 2,047
-tc- 25th October 2010

In the case of an album, I have always laid everything out on a table; track names going down in rows, and each instrument going...

christianwebb
replies: 1 views: 633
evangelista 25th October 2010

How should I go about micing a double bass for a contemporary folk song. I'm stuck between going for a classical approach and...

emg
replies: 31 views: 5,868
Deleted 6ccb844 25th October 2010

I'm really sorry if I'm posting questions that have been answered elsewhere, I tryed to search and came up with nothing...

Tranxformer
replies: 0 views: 583
Tranxformer 25th October 2010

Hi, i'm thinking about using piezo disks for vibrating the piano strings. But i'm not sure what can i do.. First, i'll put...

bsmntl
replies: 14 views: 1,648
bsmntl 25th October 2010

Hello, I`m new to all this so I need some help. I have borrowed two Compressors to attach to my Presonus Project Audio...

Smudge
replies: 5 views: 4,106
Smudge 25th October 2010

Hi, I have an M-Audio Keystation 88 and I would like to label the keys with stickers mapping out NI's Abbey Road 70s drums....

soundonground
replies: 2 views: 2,270
soundonground 25th October 2010

Hi all, First of all many thanks to all the slutz that make this website such a cool place to hang out. I am mainly a lurker...

byk
replies: 9 views: 1,015
byk 25th October 2010

Out of laziness my current set up has been for monitoring and mixing: Midas venice master > drawmer 1968 >...

jamboy
replies: 2 views: 1,701
jamboy 25th October 2010

Hi all... I'd like your opinion on something... I'm shopping for a higher-end mic pre. I've found a "used" one I'm...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 5 views: 937
Mr. Kelly 25th October 2010

After saving my hard earned cash I am now ready to buy some gear to start a studio. I already have bought a Mac pro, a novation...

Mr Mook
replies: 17 views: 1,441
crashhak 25th October 2010

I have a vocal booth i use to record and exercises with pre recorded stuff or midis.Mic and headphone are into the vocal booth,...

Fruit
replies: 6 views: 853
Fruit 25th October 2010

After last year's AES, I was wondering why the Radial Workhorse never came out. Then I found a little blurb in Mix this month...

RobAnderson
replies: 17 views: 1,987
Barish 25th October 2010

I just went on to the Behringer website to have a look for something and saw their new logo. What are they thinking? The old...

Adlen
replies: 36 views: 8,854
Hysteria 25th October 2010

What gear are you so content with that you don't really bother with much else in that category? I know this is gearslutz and...

BOWIE
replies: 165 views: 19,027
filipv 25th October 2010

hi folks, quick question... prism orpheus or mh uln8 + 4 mic pre card? (on a mac...) coming from a lynx 2 on a pc. thanks...

SRC
replies: 1 views: 660
swafford 25th October 2010

The BOVA SE-DOT5 Red & Blue dot fully discrete opamps http://www.sageelectronics.com/images/SE-DOT_5A-5AB_opamp2.pdf to the...

bellchilton
replies: 6 views: 1,389
Outlaw Hans 25th October 2010

ok, i just can't take it anymore.. i've got to vent about Cranesong's website... c'mon.. missing images for YEARS, horrible...

t_d
replies: 34 views: 2,024
moley 25th October 2010

Hey Guys. I've in a new studio that's been working fine for awhile, then all of a sudden signal stopped coming in from the...

Micah
replies: 2 views: 523
Louis Richner 25th October 2010

really used.. Is there a mix module that I can plug these mic pre's into to make a mixer? API's website does not list a mix...

cc1
replies: 9 views: 1,348
down_town 25th October 2010

So I need more plug ins, what to do? Thanksfreshflowejummpp

asdfdsa
replies: 17 views: 7,131
NeedsMoreFuzz 25th October 2010

Want to get some huge reverb sounds like: YouTube - Surfer Blood - "Swim" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist

josho258
replies: 19 views: 5,162
Froombosch 25th October 2010

Hello all- Found lots of great info here - thanks. I have a Shure SM7b used just for vocals, and I just got an ART DPS2...

koyster
replies: 1 views: 433
AstralPStudios 25th October 2010

This one here:synth:: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n54/egosheep/vlcsnap-2251227.png Looks like it could be a...

egosheep
replies: 3 views: 1,104
egosheep 25th October 2010

I picked up a used Neumann TLM49 for $760 at GC this weekend. Problem is there was no shockmount. Checking around for one of...

Oldone
replies: 1 views: 530
edva 25th October 2010

I just got a 24" kick and used a Beta 52 which I've always liked on 22"'s but didn't really do the job on the 24"...

James Lugo
replies: 67 views: 5,227
dcrigger 25th October 2010

I'm new to ribbon mic's and have spent a good deal of time looking into pro's and con's of different mics. Everyone has an...

sHOWpONY
replies: 5 views: 1,217
rene-lemieux 25th October 2010

I'd like to know what exact make/model you prefer so that I have a better idea as to what to be checking out. Many thanks....

Hpatty
replies: 3 views: 572
Hpatty 25th October 2010

Can anybody chime in on the accuracy of the Waves HPF/LPF in the E-Channel plug? In trying to use the HPF to cut bass, it seems...

dullfangs
replies: 4 views: 2,269
Skip Burrows 25th October 2010

Interested in single, small speaker to do the "consumer translation reference where my mids and vocal level at?"...

ben_allison
replies: 23 views: 12,518
ben_allison 25th October 2010

Bought the box today, very well done remastering of the first 8 Dylan albums ('Bob Dylan' through 'John Wesley Harding') Mono...

doorknocker
replies: 29 views: 3,515
doorknocker 25th October 2010

I just found this mic in a dusty box in the rehearsal room (which fortunately sounds perfect, no noise no anything, awesome heh...

Retinal
replies: 16 views: 3,819
Retinal 25th October 2010

Hey all, I'm looking for a source in upstate NY close to Hudson NY to rent a Universal Audio 2192 converter from time to time...

adam_f
replies: 0 views: 463
adam_f 24th October 2010

Hi people just a quick one.......I have the dsp card option and I see there are three slots for 72pin modules.........just...

Demonslave
replies: 1 views: 1,471
Demonslave 24th October 2010

I just downloaded the 30 day reaper trial. Legend has it that you can use the 003 as a interface. Can somebody explain step by...

dustyreels
replies: 7 views: 6,322
M.S.P. 24th October 2010

So I'm doing a session and all I have to use for the kick is an Audix D6 and a Yamaha NS10 Subkick. I haven't had much luck with...

snckr48
replies: 7 views: 1,517
Musiclab 24th October 2010

I'm interested in picking up one of these units soon and wanted to see who on the forum has had any experience with either of...

SEA
replies: 2 views: 3,256
SEA 24th October 2010

Hello everyone! I have the following problem: I use an equipment for home recording in the following order: 1. Rode NTK...

musician24
replies: 6 views: 8,109
theblue1 24th October 2010

What are the clips used to hang the mics from the top of the cabs? I play a big cab now and want to get one. Thanks!

SRideout
replies: 4 views: 1,261
WhiskeyJonny 24th October 2010

I just got a new MBP 15" and have to get a firewire interface, since my RME Multiface is pci/pcmcia/expresscard. I have a...

Storm Music
replies: 4 views: 2,168
Fruit 24th October 2010

Best cans for: Under $100 Under $300 Under $500 Fire away. (not only what by also why) Thanks thanks and more thanks.

asdfdsa
replies: 32 views: 2,997
joeq 24th October 2010

I am in the process of buying a new mixing desk and I was wondering which to chose : 1) Mackie Onyx 24/4 (32/4) 2) Allen...

G-d-S
replies: 3 views: 1,348
G-d-S 24th October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search