The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I saw this teaser on apogee website. this means all previous 'converters' line discontinued? I'm so afarid.. who knows the...

sslneve
replies: 2 views: 1,274
nst7 29th October 2010

Hi all, A quick 'mixing in mono question' for you all... I'm thinking of trying a few mixes by starting in mono and then...

jimmyz
replies: 12 views: 996
Andreas E Larsen 29th October 2010

Looking for a LARGE tube vocal mic (yes it needs to be tube)...needs to have mutlipattern and in the price range of $1700 and...

once a roadie
replies: 9 views: 1,473
once a roadie 29th October 2010

Hi all, In Tony Maserati's Q & A he wrote: 'I'll say it again; Subtractive EQ'ing will save you. A deep reduction at...

jimmyz
replies: 5 views: 864
Vum 29th October 2010

Hey guys, I know this is a ridiculously general question, but some advice or direction would be greatly appreciated at this...

steveyraff
replies: 20 views: 1,094
Mr.HOLMES 29th October 2010

As dominant of a DAW as Pro Tools has been(and still is), it seems as though it's glory days are behind now that the competition...

Klauth
replies: 17 views: 1,066
loaf 29th October 2010

looking for a plugin that creates midi notes out of a vocal line - I know melodyne should be able to this but is there a easier...

pete
replies: 8 views: 784
Cgbravo 29th October 2010

A Nordic study has proven that noise exposure in combination with a number of chemicals leads to hearing loss. I noticed this...

Sk106
replies: 0 views: 850
Sk106 29th October 2010

Hey all, I have a couple of portaflexes- an SB12 and a B15s. I want to sell my B15 to get a different bass amp for my studio: ...

zulusound
replies: 32 views: 8,092
NEWTON IN ORBIT 28th October 2010

Hi, sorry to bring such a elementary question to the forum. I have researched a bit and I still feel very inadequate in these...

Mattchen
replies: 5 views: 1,378
rene-lemieux 28th October 2010

can anyone let me know what sort of average price these are going for? I'm Talking to someone about buying one locally and he...

audigy
replies: 12 views: 4,764
Bob Ross 28th October 2010

Marc Bauman from House Recording Studios in Plainview, Long Island, NY put this nice demo video together for the Empirical Labs...

GilWave
replies: 1 views: 1,463
NathanEldred 28th October 2010

I'm currently in the process of recording a heavy metal album. I'll start tracking guitars next week, but I don't like the way...

johnjm22
replies: 48 views: 41,721
rocksure 28th October 2010

Greetings. I have R'ed TFM, googled, searched on the 'slutz forum... to no avail. Is is possible to shut off the constantly...

Omicron_9
replies: 4 views: 1,376
Omicron_9 28th October 2010

Hello, I have been using Sonys 7509 for the overdubs I record in my post pro studio..I have some of them and nobody never...

1manstudio
replies: 6 views: 4,015
ORyan87 28th October 2010

Follow-up: Are you happy with the sound of it?

Shiny Beast
replies: 2 views: 767
[email protected] 28th October 2010

I've been offered the job of mixing a show for public radio for the first time this weekend and want to make sure I can deliver a...

soundthinker
replies: 3 views: 562
soundthinker 28th October 2010

I'd like to bypass the fader on a few of my input modules and master module on my Soundcraft 6000. Does anybody know where I make...

sleeps
replies: 3 views: 1,021
sleeps 28th October 2010

As the title suggests, I need some recommendations on mid priced but good sounding EQ's and compressors for those "workhorse...

Freq AudioWorks
replies: 14 views: 1,178
lmf 28th October 2010

Today I tried a Heil Pr35 dynamic mic on an Angolan rapper (Portugese) . Had the "Loading " button in on the Great...

Caramel
replies: 0 views: 818
Caramel 28th October 2010

This is a love thread, let us know what makes your day ! I'll start : I love when i receive an e-mail starting by : Your order...

Mgr
replies: 0 views: 514
Mgr 28th October 2010

I'm looking for a pair of mains that have better low end responce than my 20/20s. I record a ton of Rock and Rap, and I'm really...

Rednose
replies: 0 views: 556
Rednose 28th October 2010

I have a question about buss compression, because I don't know if I understand it the right way. When I use a compressor for...

thecity
replies: 4 views: 1,309
thecity 28th October 2010

If you could only have one compressor for tracking (vox, guitars mostly) which would you choose and why?

Guitarzan
replies: 2 views: 1,343
Guitarzan 28th October 2010

:( hidz tele into a pushed vox. hp @ 100hz - there is a slight mechanical rattle in there. is that the ribbon going?

gregovertone
replies: 7 views: 1,221
andersmv 28th October 2010

I was thinking that the main thing which stops me from making music more is the lack of accessibility or the hands on feel....

harambulus
replies: 0 views: 561
harambulus 28th October 2010

Hi I have run out of ins and therefore bought a patchbay. The i/o and the patchbay are balanced, the sources are...

joewalch
replies: 4 views: 1,469
therealbigd 28th October 2010

I recently bought an SM7B as my main vocal microphone. I am selling my two Rode NT1A's to buy a new pair of microphones with the...

steveyraff
replies: 4 views: 5,235
therealbigd 28th October 2010

I'm considering splitting a room into two areas with heavy fabric, sort of like a stage curtain. This way if I want to change the...

warhead
replies: 19 views: 9,477
passenger 28th October 2010

Guys- I have many great preamps (Great River, AP-1, etc.,) but still use the MP 20 as a direct box sometimes. Question is - if I...

Claude G.
replies: 8 views: 924
Claude G. 28th October 2010

wondering if anyone can recommend a good di for bass that starts off smooth and round, but can be driven to distortion (the good...

Disjointed
replies: 5 views: 1,106
LAVLAB 28th October 2010

Hey gang! I am seriously looking at picking up a nicely priced OrionX. It seems that everyone LOVES the bussing/routing...

amcnally336
replies: 4 views: 930
amcnally336 28th October 2010

Im currently running a DPA4060 mic through the second channel of the Dtar. I havn't used it for a while but started again now i...

shevy
replies: 1 views: 517
buzzjoe 28th October 2010

Who wanna explain the sonic differences between Charter Oak SA538 and SA538B? I wanna end my mic hunt for a while...

once a roadie
replies: 2 views: 2,316
jw-CharterOak 28th October 2010

I have yet to find a use for the majestic universe window. Anyone out there use it for anything, or have any secrets or tricks in...

ianvargo
replies: 5 views: 1,310
toolskid 28th October 2010

I just saw that the new Mackie Control Universals now have the ALPS faders. Anyone tried one of these? Looks promising. The...

ckett
replies: 3 views: 2,950
Robert Sands 28th October 2010

and how much did you spend? mine are/are going to be: 1. mbox 2 w/ pro tools le (duhh) $250 off cl 2. behringer mx1604a...

arewhyayeenn
replies: 38 views: 2,628
Eganmedia 28th October 2010

Hi. I really love the sound of this album, does anybody has infos about gear used (best reverbs I've heard) and or recording...

dalcl
replies: 0 views: 609
dalcl 28th October 2010

I've been looking very seriously at purchasing Adam A7s but I have heard that they are unshielded. Can anyone explain the issues...

mikethedrummer
replies: 2 views: 762
luke2112 28th October 2010

Hi, Anyone anything that rivals the Allen & Heath ZED series? Strongly considering the ZED 420. I will only be used...

Major Tom
replies: 15 views: 1,144
Major Tom 28th October 2010

Reading a lot of posts about why ADC has been left out of PTLE but not a lot about which specific plugins etc... I'm interested...

Fandango
replies: 1 views: 1,689
RiF 28th October 2010

Hey all, we bought an HD2 PCI but have a bit of a problem here. The seller gave us the Core and Accell cards, all his PT7 package...

judah
replies: 1 views: 538
judah 28th October 2010

Hello, I have an electrician coming in this week to setup a flashing strobe in my control room. He told me I have to pick up the...

Rednose
replies: 15 views: 6,734
Magaret 28th October 2010

Stems posted for a remix contest at Indaba Music. No login necessary -- it's a great listen: Underoath Remix Contest-...

atari800
replies: 0 views: 2,282
atari800 28th October 2010

what are you guys doing against dust in the studio?

pete
replies: 20 views: 1,360
joeq 28th October 2010

Just got back my 002 yestarday and tried out everything today and I just gotta let whoever is interested know how awsome the mod...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 39 views: 13,339
ORyan87 28th October 2010

A seamless blend of country/folk with a bit of rock thrown in. I dare say it was my greatest musical influence. It was **that**...

Teddy Ray
replies: 13 views: 917
sonicolonic 28th October 2010

Recording myself, needs some help to keep from clipping (the dynamics of the vocals, mainly, fluctuate quite a bit.)....using...

asdfdsa
replies: 40 views: 3,582
asdfdsa 28th October 2010

So I'm at a fork in the road. My freelancing work is slowly but surely increasing month on month but it is still totaling about...

dangoudie
replies: 13 views: 3,316
skylabfilmpop 28th October 2010

Hi guys, I did some search, but I only found info for the opposite setup I'm looking for. I will have a Patchbay, with TRS...

Spid
replies: 2 views: 1,236
Spid 28th October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search