The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been using SX3 for years now and it's been rock solid, I have a Tascam FW1884 as an interface. Last week something...

dreamsongs
replies: 6 views: 584
dreamsongs 30th October 2010

I took the plunge into Tape and bought a Tascam 38. I know there are many types and sizes of Tape. So what do I need for this...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 420
skiroy 30th October 2010

Topic: Spring reverb in studio, why not?. Hello I am interested in to experiment with spring reverb in recording studio. In...

miquelbc
replies: 13 views: 3,611
DarkSky Media 30th October 2010

Hey Guys, just got a brand new shure drum mic bundle kit (PG52, (3) PG56s, (2) PG81s) and a threw my SM57 on the snare. This is...

BCAUTS
replies: 5 views: 881
BCAUTS 30th October 2010

*** NEW DATE ADDED!!! - November 15th 2010. through November 21st. 2010.*** We are currently accepting 10 students to attend...

Bruce Swedien
replies: 2 views: 1,949
AcoosticZoo 30th October 2010

Love this album, recorded using a single ribbon mic to analog.. anyone know what the mic/recorder was?

Teddy Ray
replies: 11 views: 3,100
waxx 30th October 2010

MasteringWorks GmbH is proud to introduce the new Filter Series from Roger Schult. Roger Schult’s RS W2377 UF1 has been...

The Press Desk
replies: 4 views: 2,261
jdunn 30th October 2010

Anybody know if there's a way to stop protools from disabling automation when a track is record armed or on input monitoring? I...

MJL
replies: 4 views: 572
psycho_monkey 30th October 2010

Im using Garageband quite a bit while on the road for sketching songs etc.. Im at a point where I want to add a bunch of drum...

Pchicago
replies: 5 views: 2,989
splurgo 30th October 2010

As I've gotten back into recording full force in the last year or so, I've assumed that with the advent of fast PC's, cheap hard...

soulglow
replies: 2 views: 727
soulglow 30th October 2010

Where to get these in Europe ?? those cables with red in it for plugging stereo jack from headphones in going to two XLR mono...

Musician
replies: 1 views: 663
trompetfreak 30th October 2010

Download REVERB GUESS.mp3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way guess which reverb is it. scroll threw some...

andrea19837
replies: 3 views: 772
AcoosticZoo 30th October 2010

Can anyone please explain DC offset? As I understand, it is something you want to avoid in your recordings. But how does one go...

MisterMark
replies: 9 views: 2,261
synthoid 30th October 2010

Anyone know anything about the production on this album? It was done by Matt Malpass in Atlanta. just saw that he's produced...

jlearman
replies: 2 views: 962
Fluner 30th October 2010
replies: 22 views: 1,155
marcus 30th October 2010

Hey guys, I've been browsing through a number of threads here for the past couple of hours and I already feel like i've learnt...

magnose
replies: 2 views: 1,308
Kiwi 30th October 2010

Are pairs matched? Or am I okay buying separate monitors? I bought two of the scratch and dent Wharfedale Diamond Pro 8.2s, and...

BBlack
replies: 5 views: 1,573
loopy 30th October 2010

Apogee Electronics to showcase Symphony I/O featuring Logic and Pro Tools compatibility at 129th AES Convention Join Apogee...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 2,078
The Press Desk 30th October 2010

I have a vintage Neumann um57 that needs repair. It makes a low and subtle rumbly noise (kind of like wind)... I thought it was...

marcnyc
replies: 3 views: 667
Axelrod 30th October 2010

I am doing a recording this month and we are beginning to track drums this week. I have been on the road for awhile doing touring...

musicguitar
replies: 7 views: 999
lpkyer 30th October 2010

Hey everybody, so I'm not sure if I'm in exactly the right forum, sorry if not. Im a composer, and my current setup is a yamaha...

bowdagger
replies: 3 views: 2,022
bowdagger 30th October 2010

I mean with an amp in studio. Im trying different mics on a J-45 going through a Fender Amp, using the amp's reverb, chorus, or...

Danner
replies: 2 views: 923
tabiggs 30th October 2010
replies: 2 views: 766
shmoo2407 30th October 2010

Hello there fellow slutz, I've been reading this forum for some time and need some advice as I'm going to spend 5 grand on a...

UncleCharlie
replies: 38 views: 3,665
Sander A 29th October 2010

Hello I'm a guitarplayer from Italy I'd like to add a new converter to have more channell in my studio for recording drums. my...

paulguitar
replies: 2 views: 615
edva 29th October 2010

Hi guys, I'm about 50/50 on whether or not I want to buy a 909. I thought I'd best have a chat with some fellow slutz to get...

Mardi Gras
replies: 8 views: 689
Caramel 29th October 2010

but with the recent release of the mbox 3 would that be a bad idea? what are going to be the differences between the two? i...

arewhyayeenn
replies: 6 views: 782
arewhyayeenn 29th October 2010

So, about a month ago, I did a casual session with a guy at a cut rate, and so it was no rush for him for me to get it mixed asap...

rene-lemieux
replies: 16 views: 1,378
loopy 29th October 2010

Ok - When I'm in my car listening to music on the radio, I often think: "Damn! The writer/producer must have been inspired...

TakeOne
replies: 9 views: 756
TakeOne 29th October 2010

Hello all, This is to discuss the older and more affordable Lexicon 'verbs/multi FX units. PCM 70, MPX line, etc. There's a...

Terry McInturff
replies: 10 views: 18,671
Bassmankr 29th October 2010

Hey, I've been researching mics quite a bit, trying to find mics that are highly multi purpose so as to spend few grand and...

hsnyder
replies: 1 views: 576
hsnyder 29th October 2010

Hey all -- I've got a client coming into the studio that really wants to get as close to the John Entwistle bass sound as...

Cookie
replies: 73 views: 23,165
Bopkit 29th October 2010

Hey Guys I decided to go a bit slutty. Currently I have Moog LP and Kurzweil K2000 and Korg Prophecy Decided to sell my...

thecloudhunter
replies: 0 views: 596
thecloudhunter 29th October 2010

Im looking for a great set of snare mics for live recording im constantly fixated on the Sennheiser MD441. Sometimes I think to...

aabbey1
replies: 9 views: 5,563
leaper 29th October 2010

hi: my RE-501 is experiencing severe tape wobble. i've had the thing serviced but nothing has been found (i take that...

James Guitar
replies: 36 views: 11,982
master_yojimbo 29th October 2010

This is really wierd! I'm editing a lead vocal track that's 87 bars long. I'm only having to make the most minute adjustments on...

Keyplayer
replies: 0 views: 597
Keyplayer 29th October 2010

I am looking for a preamp that has both 1/4 and XLR inputs and a blended XLR output that supplies at least 24v phantom power to...

shevy
replies: 0 views: 542
shevy 29th October 2010

Iomega 1 Terabyte external drive, $65 after $10 rebate. I do not work for Circuit City...but I thought this would be a great...

swaff
replies: 2 views: 649
Bassmankr 29th October 2010

i used to just adjust my dubs myself, but i have been told vocalign does it for you, but can you actually use it within cubase...

urbangermany
replies: 11 views: 4,476
passenger 29th October 2010

I've been getting a lot of calls recently from people who are interested in having their old cassette tapes transferred over to...

Stepping_Stone
replies: 6 views: 2,986
Boehmrunner 29th October 2010

Just to bring a smile to your face for the last weekend before Winter starts (in the Northern Hemisphere, anyway):- At the...

John Willett
replies: 0 views: 510
John Willett 29th October 2010

Hey I'm looking to do some tracks with programmed drums that sound like some early 90's/late 80's R&B programmed...

ddeez
replies: 24 views: 12,114
Jamz 29th October 2010

I'm looking for channel strip for VO. I want clean natural smooth and warm sounding unit like recording to well calibrated analog...

mowmow
replies: 34 views: 5,078
mowmow 29th October 2010

Hi guys and girls, did someone hear the "old" Adams and the new ones? I did a big test in that pricerange (although it...

Kazuya
replies: 0 views: 983
Kazuya 29th October 2010

Mike Rivers – Useful Audio Stuff | Useful stuff for aspiring and working audio engineers Since so many magazines have...

MikeRivers
replies: 0 views: 589
MikeRivers 29th October 2010

Hi, All! I'm looking for good solid state channel strip for female vocal with wireless system (Shure UHF-R/KSM9). I'm live in...

Alex_HS
replies: 1 views: 925
Ernest Buckley 29th October 2010

I've been looking at long-frame patchbays and came upon a curiousity. Neutrik's website lists a series of long-frame jacks that...

Piyono
replies: 2 views: 1,576
Piyono 29th October 2010

Hey guys, I just switched to PC which mean't giving up my Apogee Ensemble. I picked up the MR816x based on all the great feedback...

OCDaveWilcox
replies: 5 views: 834
old ghost 29th October 2010

I have noticed these new DSP rackmounts with powerful quad core Intels and am wondering if they are as amazing as they...

Dissimili
replies: 0 views: 610
Dissimili 29th October 2010

whats up everyone just want to say thank you in advance for any help you offer, so im really new at recording but was wondering...

murdoc23
replies: 4 views: 701
Dissimili 29th October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search