The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 0 views: 586
dominic hoenig 2nd November 2010

I have a pair of Madison MAP-2122 speakers that I used to use for mobile DJing until the horn blew out on one of them. I want to...

Godhand502
replies: 1 views: 561
tINY 2nd November 2010

I've read the $2500 thread from about 3 years ago, but figured there were better products on the market now that I wouldn't know...

jrhager84
replies: 34 views: 2,179
jrhager84 2nd November 2010

Hi. . . I am about to apply for a job. The studio guys have just got their equipment. They have no clue about setting it...

khan.ae
replies: 21 views: 3,863
Ozzy 2nd November 2010

Hey I'm Zack Tymchuk and this is my kit. Lately I've really been wanting to strip the wrap off of both of my toms and try to...

Arkestra
replies: 10 views: 3,718
Arkestra 2nd November 2010

Hello all, I really hate to post any new threads here as there's so much great info already . . . but I can't seem to find...

morgansterne
replies: 0 views: 636
morgansterne 2nd November 2010

Do dsp powered systems like these effect the processor/ram at all? Or do they completely releive the stress on the computer?

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 12 views: 991
Porter 2nd November 2010

Hi folks I'm looking to set up a basic home recording outfit and could do with some advice. So far I've decided to go for Sonar...

Rupert
replies: 2 views: 552
Rupert 2nd November 2010

Did a search and couldn't find anything... I'm using a 500 series Germanium in an OSA 11 space rack with external power...

Shai An
replies: 4 views: 925
Shai An 2nd November 2010
replies: 2 views: 616
OliverV 2nd November 2010

Hello, I have a trip to Shanghai so I will try to locate SE Electronics factory and buy some of their mics. Do you have any...

jdovc
replies: 0 views: 629
jdovc 2nd November 2010

I use sims pretty often, though it's rare that they end up in a mix unaltered. For guitar, i sometimes use them in sessions...

evangelista
replies: 5 views: 747
Chris. 2nd November 2010

or do you track the song, and mix that particular song and move on to the other one and repeat the process? I'm about to start...

Joeytpg
replies: 5 views: 876
DaVinci 2nd November 2010

Alright so some may know I plan on getting a MacBook pro on eBay preferably a core 2 duo with express card port... My question is...

projektk
replies: 6 views: 561
dannygold 2nd November 2010

I have a Dean Markley acoustic pickup going into a Audiophile 192. In pro-tools, it barely seems to pick it up. Is this because...

JWinston
replies: 3 views: 558
MasterCrab 2nd November 2010

Hey guys this is my band Lenore (i play drums)...this is a video of us recording vocals for our final project at CDIA in Boston,...

BCAUTS
replies: 9 views: 922
BCAUTS 2nd November 2010

hi, How does the two compare in sonics ? i own a Ghost 32 and have an option to get a GL3300 40ch for a very good price .. ...

cosmos
replies: 0 views: 869
cosmos 2nd November 2010

Can anyone make/provide me with a free high quality sample of a simple triangle strike. Just something that sustains would be...

bringmewater
replies: 2 views: 595
bringmewater 2nd November 2010

Yes I am a beginner in recording. I have a home setup where I record vocals and acoustic guitar. I had bought monitoring...

Mattchen
replies: 23 views: 1,299
Surbitone 2nd November 2010

Can you jump to a specific fader bank, or do you have to scroll through them all? E.g. can you switch directly between bank 3...

author
replies: 0 views: 599
author 2nd November 2010

I have Tannoy Reveal actives (the first gen) and want to buy another set of speakers for referencing. Currently thinking either...

Mark1353
replies: 3 views: 612
Mark1353 2nd November 2010

Greetings, I have a Family band and a pretty nice studio and now, I'm looking to burn my own DVD-CD's to sell at shows. I need...

chazwood
replies: 4 views: 800
divingduck 2nd November 2010

Where is a good place to buy adapters for vintage mics? I've got a bunch of Shure, ElectroVoice, non XLR Euorpean mics laying...

capnreverb
replies: 4 views: 2,609
John Willett 2nd November 2010

Hi, I need some advice .... I have to buy the stands for my yamaha. The idea is to put under they the RX9 Recoil Stabilizer.... ...

TANK
replies: 0 views: 679
TANK 2nd November 2010

Hi. Im in the process of buying new monitors for the studio and Im torn between these two speakers. I heard them both at AES...

Chapiro
replies: 31 views: 13,064
jcc449 2nd November 2010

Is it the guys who work the major record labels? the guys who mix movies or TV? Sound design guys? The guys who do location...

hey_mavis
replies: 24 views: 1,899
Oli_W 2nd November 2010

I am building a little MIDI suite and I've been quoted on: - M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 = Midi Controller - NI Audio Kontrol...

deevolution
replies: 0 views: 503
deevolution 2nd November 2010

I just bought a microphone that's $1000 plus. It's a tube mic. I know tube's might need changing one day. But aside...

Mattchen
replies: 20 views: 6,678
Mattchen 2nd November 2010

Hey all. Ive been using skype/Gchat to stream mono mixes for quick response to mix questions online by out of town clients. Is...

stephen a.cute
replies: 9 views: 1,097
u b k 2nd November 2010

Hi, Im having a problem with cubase 5 not syncing heres my set up PC 1 - Sync Master RME multiface - clock set to...

newtered
replies: 6 views: 2,191
jude 2nd November 2010

Hello - a while back I happened to catch on TV Bon Jovi with Sugarland on the Crossroad concert. On "It's my life" he...

tazman
replies: 0 views: 578
tazman 2nd November 2010

Any such thing? A summer with groups for the comps? API dsm system? Posted via the Gearslutz iPhone app

once a roadie
replies: 5 views: 1,349
bensaddiction 2nd November 2010

alright this in no way is a thread to help me choose which to buy. I can't afford Native but I can afford a Digi 003 rack and get...

projektk
replies: 19 views: 4,398
projektk 2nd November 2010

I'm looking to revamp my mobile recording setup and just can't get over how limited the options are for all-in-one interfaces...

chrisrulesmore
replies: 14 views: 2,320
natpub 2nd November 2010

I'm looking to get a lift to SF from LA for AES. I'll split gas costs and I'll even bring some snacks! I'm not sure how long...

Barry Lird
replies: 1 views: 558
johnnyc 2nd November 2010

Just had a fun idea for a thread with said title. Everything pertaining to studio...... Have yah ever been re-arranging some...

JBVries
replies: 3 views: 657
Toy Robot 2nd November 2010

So I have attempted a few threads, but I want to hear some opinions. I have an old tascam console. Some channels work, some...

jlaugh87
replies: 3 views: 585
jlaugh87 2nd November 2010

I have the hi-gain preamps to handle quiet source with my R84 ribbon mic, but recently saw the Cloudlifter that adds 20db of gain...

StevenGurg
replies: 5 views: 2,894
StevenGurg 2nd November 2010

After making renovations all week, I finally got to sit down and start a new session in pro tools. For some reason (probably my...

FaroutRhymes
replies: 4 views: 917
psycho_monkey 2nd November 2010

Im trying to decide on monitors for my medium size studio in the corner of my bedroom, i've narrowed it down to these sets. My...

StayOnThekeys
replies: 0 views: 564
StayOnThekeys 2nd November 2010

Hi. I've managed to confuse myself - can someone explain the difference between an AUX bus and an Audition bus to me...

Andrew S
replies: 8 views: 1,329
Andrew S 2nd November 2010

recently I got the Waves artist signature series plug ins. I love the CLA!!! Also have Masarati, Kramer, Puig... etc. But what...

Porter
replies: 35 views: 3,149
Liberty Studio 2nd November 2010

Slutz! I'm working on a project that has more distorted guitar tracks than I usually work with. It's actually my...

knerd
replies: 3 views: 762
jrhager84 2nd November 2010

Hi all, I've been handed a used (obviously) Audio-Techinca RMX64 4-track recording console. It needs some repair; the transport...

Sloom
replies: 3 views: 1,581
Sloom 2nd November 2010

I'm looking for some home recording equipment help. I am recording acoustic guitar, electric guitar, acoustic mandolin and...

muddy68
replies: 0 views: 743
muddy68 2nd November 2010

Okay, Strange question a little late in the game. I have my snake wired into my preamps (lunch box pres and 1 api 3124+). I...

musicguitar
replies: 9 views: 1,977
musicguitar 2nd November 2010

hi guys, need advice from users who used any of these preamps, i have a project coming and i need to do some electric guitars...

cosmos
replies: 2 views: 2,072
McDingus 1st November 2010

I always find this to be the really tough frequencies to get right. It's where kick, bass, guitars and vocals all meet and fight...

Dutch Dave
replies: 21 views: 8,577
studiostuff 1st November 2010

I have recently purchased some Telefunken V372 modules and considering getting some more to fill in the rack. I have 2 of the...

drummerman15
replies: 11 views: 7,140
jmikeperkins 1st November 2010

I'm a fan of metal, nowadays production is the same as any other genre but in the pursuit of more powerful and louder they can...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 0 views: 467
Deleted 6ccb844 1st November 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search