The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

mics and sources should be located in the node-free zones of your recording room (Bruce Swedien). How does one determine where...

wildplum
replies: 2 views: 610
DarkSky Media 3rd November 2010

I GOT THE GENELECS WITH 6 INCH SUBS AND USED TO HAVE A SUBWOOFER BUT I GOT RID OF THE SUB CAUSE IT WAS JUST TO LOUD AND THE...

gsilbers
replies: 12 views: 6,831
cdd 3rd November 2010

On Ebay now SSL Solid State Logic G series Channel Custom built on eBay (end time 10-Nov-10 12:33:13 GMT) Custom boxed Channel...

pete12120
replies: 0 views: 1,092
pete12120 3rd November 2010

Hi, I'm stumped by this one, and am open to be wrong, but would value your opinion in what might be happening here. So I'm...

synthbob
replies: 3 views: 493
synthbob 3rd November 2010

I've been wondering if its as simple as it looks or not but I'm not completely sure. I'm wanting to know how plugins route the...

DavidI919
replies: 4 views: 676
DavidI919 3rd November 2010

ZEVVTbZYluc&feature=related

GS Media
replies: 1 views: 3,480
nandi 3rd November 2010

NkFGgVNXDWM Gibson Firebird X will "change the music industry" abduction

scud133
replies: 148 views: 14,118
el cochino 3rd November 2010

YouTube - "Take Me Out" by Atomic Tom LIVE on NYC subway These guys are pretty creative.

loopy
replies: 25 views: 1,431
j-uk 3rd November 2010

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this but can anyone recommend a studio with decent sounding room to track some drums...

bigbongo
replies: 0 views: 452
bigbongo 3rd November 2010

Hey all, I have an MCI JH428b that I'm picking up for the first time this Friday but I have no clue how to transport it. I'm...

bellchilton
replies: 3 views: 641
Fletcher 3rd November 2010

Hi Gearslutz, I'm recording my debut E.P for my band that has been a few years in the making, the guitarwork and drums etc....

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 16 views: 3,244
Musiclab 3rd November 2010

So I've been looking into getting an MPC for a variety of percussion ideas I want to record, but I see a lot of people asking...

Oolooloo
replies: 5 views: 872
opus jody 3rd November 2010

c8uE3Q8p9Jo I was just watching videos in youtube, and this instrument is kinda weird, unique. Just wanted to share.

crashhak
replies: 1 views: 1,062
Big_Bang 3rd November 2010

I've heard some records in the past, i thought the producers or engineers made a mistake, but it does gives a swing and flavour...

chumusic
replies: 11 views: 1,100
Nighthawk77 3rd November 2010

Hello, I was wondering what kind of substitute you guys get here instead of Owens corning 703 ( dont think its available) to...

GravityRobert
replies: 18 views: 6,042
bing81 3rd November 2010

Hello friends. I recently purchased at eBay store Scarbee SID XL library and have a problem with registration and activation. The...

Mr. Bars
replies: 0 views: 633
Mr. Bars 3rd November 2010

I know this has been addressed in more general threads but I was wondering if there are any ProTools users, primarily more...

eclectic
replies: 40 views: 10,432
judah 3rd November 2010

Hi, i have a firestudio mobile (presonus), and wondered if i can run a sennheiser hd600 headset on it, or do i need an amp?

Kikkomen
replies: 0 views: 744
Kikkomen 3rd November 2010

This is the notice we got today from Apple for changes to 90 second previews: Dear Label Representative: We are pleased to...

T_R_S
replies: 1 views: 931
zildjidan 3rd November 2010

So I just picked up a orban 622b. I have all prosumer gear so everything is balanced. I noticed on the owners manual that the...

scottyjneilson
replies: 3 views: 819
scottyjneilson 3rd November 2010

Apparently, once the office receives your filing (as long as it is filled out correctly) you should be 'good to go' /release your...

asdfdsa
replies: 8 views: 1,199
asdfdsa 3rd November 2010

I'm on a windows xp sp 2 system..i use cubase 5. I dont need it to run as a vst ....does anyone have any suggestions? I...

ddeez
replies: 7 views: 920
Teddy Ray 3rd November 2010

Has anybody here ever made a song or sound effects for an iphone app? What type of files should I deliver? 16 bit 44.1 wav? MP3s?...

imnickb
replies: 5 views: 621
telejustin 3rd November 2010

Hi guys, Right now in my tiny home studio i have a macbook pro, an m-audio audiophile usb, a roland digital mixer i dont...

defstunz
replies: 6 views: 706
defstunz 3rd November 2010

My pre, interface, and mic all look so much sexier on my desk uncovered. I hear dust = bad. But it this just overcautious...

Mattchen
replies: 10 views: 1,384
DannyMac 3rd November 2010

Found these in a relatives garage. They work but dont know what they are. If anybody knows anything about these please fill me...

Richterscale
replies: 0 views: 1,166
Richterscale 3rd November 2010

what is yours? i'm trying to switch from digital to analog, but i have no idea where to start. thinking of getting a distortion,...

arewhyayeenn
replies: 0 views: 660
arewhyayeenn 3rd November 2010

For me I typically have 6-8 takes, mostly passable stuff... like I could pick the best take or two and they would be ok, but I...

dannygold
replies: 27 views: 1,246
Old Goat 3rd November 2010

It seems i will forever be surrounded by items to repair. It's so bad I'm trading projects for projects. I got so many things on...

sameal
replies: 0 views: 533
sameal 3rd November 2010

Is this cheap mic pre going to be much better than the mbox2pro/002/003 mic pres?

fuzzface777
replies: 22 views: 1,756
minor_glitch 3rd November 2010

To name the staples of my recording arsenal: Two Sterling mics, an Imperical Labs Distressor, an M-Audio Fast Track running into...

thekyle07
replies: 1 views: 602
Dick_Money 3rd November 2010

Comparing Studio Projects B1 vs Studio Projects B3 set in cardioid pattern, it seems like they should sound the same... What is...

fosfen
replies: 2 views: 1,118
chrysb93065 3rd November 2010

I just started writing a totally new genre for myself, but within 3 days, I popped out 3 demos that I actually like... And have...

RARStudios
replies: 33 views: 2,051
Dick_Money 3rd November 2010

Hi all!!!! Ive been thinking for a while now about geting a small subwoofer for my home studio the room isnt very big. The one...

Norrie
replies: 0 views: 894
Norrie 3rd November 2010

So i sold my old 16 channel board and have saved up about 1000 bucks which seems to be enough to buy a 24 channel mackie onyx...

Janesaid2me
replies: 9 views: 1,534
Janesaid2me 3rd November 2010

I've been recording at a studio that uses one of these pres... Engineer says he built it. Now I'm wondering how hard it would...

Baroque
replies: 15 views: 3,737
Froombosch 3rd November 2010

area producers and engineers can get the stuff critiqued by the best in philly TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT HIT THIS LINK

Sigma
replies: 1 views: 440
claend 2nd November 2010

Where are some places in the Los Angeles area when I can rent a single 12X12(approxiamate) space for the purpose of setting up a...

InfiNate
replies: 0 views: 524
InfiNate 2nd November 2010

If you don't buy a Lynx for their quality converters, buy Lynx for Pauls top notch service. Never lets yah down. Thanks Paul!!

JBVries
replies: 3 views: 490
author 2nd November 2010

I'm replacing my aging and "real-estate-intensive" monitors with something more manageable, and space saving, just...

wallyburger
replies: 5 views: 844
riffmachine 2nd November 2010

Being the midpriced slut that I am, I'm interested in hearing if anyone would use the RME ADI-96 PRO A/D into PT, and/or A/D to...

theproduca
replies: 2 views: 749
theproduca 2nd November 2010

Please help me with this survey. Which colour(s) do you associate with high frequencies? which do you associate with low...

josha
replies: 57 views: 2,857
joeq 2nd November 2010

What is the USB used for on the MG206C-USB mixer? I know it is for connecting to a computer but what does that allow you to do?

jtwoods4
replies: 0 views: 939
jtwoods4 2nd November 2010

A-Designs and Roll Music are hosting a free admission afterparty at the Burritt Room inside the Crescent hotel, about a 10 minute...

Helsing
replies: 0 views: 1,177
Helsing 2nd November 2010

The mic selection for the recording of Back in Black has been well documented, including on this forum...

Turdadactyl
replies: 1 views: 1,019
ProFool 2nd November 2010
replies: 0 views: 672
jtwoods4 2nd November 2010

I was wondering if anybody else makes ridiculous songs on their off time... Post your funny, bizarre or just downright strange...

McDingus
replies: 13 views: 1,547
BrandonFrisby 2nd November 2010
replies: 0 views: 586
dominic hoenig 2nd November 2010

I have a pair of Madison MAP-2122 speakers that I used to use for mobile DJing until the horn blew out on one of them. I want to...

Godhand502
replies: 1 views: 561
tINY 2nd November 2010

I've read the $2500 thread from about 3 years ago, but figured there were better products on the market now that I wouldn't know...

jrhager84
replies: 34 views: 2,179
jrhager84 2nd November 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search