The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I picked up a nice Orange amp a little while ago and noticed some hum/hiss that I didn't notice on my Vox amp. Naturally, I...

thebigcheese
replies: 0 views: 776
thebigcheese 5th November 2010

Hi there, I'm looking for people with a "jailbroken" iPhone and a ProTools rig to help beta test a piece of software...

alexfoinc
replies: 189 views: 27,858
Dreamsilent 5th November 2010

i just scaled down from my nord stage classic to a nord electro 2. i only really used the nord for rhodes, wurly, and the very...

sunnyb
replies: 6 views: 5,899
IndigoBandit 5th November 2010

It seems Musician's Friend has them for $498. Is this a good deal and if you were in the market would you buy it new from...

vierge99
replies: 0 views: 590
vierge99 4th November 2010

Hi there! Anyone have ANY experience with Emotiva amplifiers? I already did a search, and found pretty much nothing? Check it...

Darth Preamp
replies: 17 views: 6,423
BrandonFrisby 4th November 2010

I'm currently using logic to record most of my audio. I record classical musicians mostly, and often times I'll need to splice in...

SynthLine09
replies: 15 views: 1,222
brandonhackler 4th November 2010

I just purchased my second vintage Neotek. My first is a 24x8 series 1e.....and now a 16x8 series 1e. The first one sounds so...

Voltiac Punch
replies: 17 views: 6,000
Andbaek 4th November 2010

Dear Slutz! howdy Love this forum, can't learn enough! After a lot of infos picked up on gs, I made myself an idea of how my...

Mandyman
replies: 1 views: 646
Mandyman 4th November 2010

I was wondering if it's ok to hang my mic like this? Does it effect sound and will it damage the mic?

thekidpaypa
replies: 17 views: 3,648
McDingus 4th November 2010

After doing a recent batch of mixes for my new project, I realized that I'd really like to mix OTB and incorporate more of my...

DinosaurSR
replies: 5 views: 894
e-are 4th November 2010

Hey guys, Sorry if this is in the wrong space - I figured someone must have a M-audio keystation 88ES and be able to put me in...

music_girly
replies: 3 views: 1,636
music_girly 4th November 2010

My band is gearing up for live shows, and we'll be using a PC live. I've never used a computer live before, and it's little...

Keithtron
replies: 4 views: 1,321
Keithtron 4th November 2010

Hi, I just bought a 4 track Tascam tape recorder. It's been many years since I used cassettes so I'm not really sure what to...

herokiller
replies: 6 views: 864
Illmo 4th November 2010

Bopped through they're website for the first time in months to notice they've made a new web store & are stating they have...

shaddai
replies: 2 views: 639
BFrederick 4th November 2010

so here is the story, a guy from africa contacted me thru facebook to record an album. thing is i did not got a proper...

steffenb
replies: 5 views: 2,346
steffenb 4th November 2010

My setup is as follows: (A) Profire 2626 connected through firewire (main interface) (B) Profire 2626 connected to the first...

mike vee
replies: 5 views: 730
mike vee 4th November 2010

I'm looking into adding a single channel compressor to my chain, mostly for vocals between a Golden Age Pre-73 and a Fireface...

Fandango
replies: 7 views: 1,899
Fandango 4th November 2010

Anyone ever hear of this thing? It's from an old radio station, just wondering if it would be useful for any type of music...

BSAchop
replies: 0 views: 1,437
BSAchop 4th November 2010

What will typically happen if a Mic has less than 48v power? I know it will still work but what will the effects be both live and...

shevy
replies: 0 views: 489
shevy 4th November 2010

any thoughts about it? Seems to be happening on all my phantom mics when i engage phantom power on the console. When i...

LMS
replies: 0 views: 827
LMS 4th November 2010

Hey GS! Going to start running Ableton Live with the band. Question is, in your experience, is it better to run Mono or...

christianwebb
replies: 1 views: 1,011
synthoid 4th November 2010

Well I have recorded a couple of tracks minus vocals which is the last big part to come, before I continue I would like to get...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 2 views: 454
Deleted 6ccb844 4th November 2010

ive been reading alot. ive seen it split down the middle on people saying that throwing the big ben clock from the ad 16x to the...

ToneAddiction
replies: 8 views: 1,354
ToneAddiction 4th November 2010

I can get a stereo pair for around 350. Any suggestions for other mics I'd be happier with for around that price, or are these...

Digital Black
replies: 3 views: 1,318
audiogeek 4th November 2010

Dose a beyer M160 need to be stored with the ribbon vertical ? an y help would be great love gary

gevermil
replies: 3 views: 1,426
Teddy Ray 4th November 2010

I'm trying to edit a full drum kit with Pro Tools LE and beat detective. I have a snare, kick, rack tom, floor tom, left and...

pcn
replies: 8 views: 1,066
SamKapala 4th November 2010

I was wondering if anyone has owned/used a Rode K2 and if you have what was your experience like? Im really getting serious about...

Legitimate One
replies: 19 views: 1,336
biggator6 4th November 2010

I couldn't find the info for this on the forums. If it's there I apologize. I just got in some m160's and I thought I read...

angryzen
replies: 8 views: 1,301
Nobilmente 4th November 2010

for some reason I was looking at the docs for my 428 last night and noticed something very cool... tho 428 is obviously only 4...

climber
replies: 6 views: 674
Xian00 4th November 2010

Hi ! I´m moving my studio in the next few months and I´m looking for ideas for the design . It´s a composer´s personal...

alemarti
replies: 3 views: 704
alemarti 4th November 2010

I´m looking for some very bright pad sounds.. I have all the NI stuff and virus indigo but maybe there is something I dont know...

pete
replies: 1 views: 566
Kiwi 4th November 2010
replies: 32 views: 4,710
gurubuzz 4th November 2010

Hey first of all, im not 100% sure if this belongs here so forgive me, im a newbie =

Rob1n
replies: 2 views: 1,153
Rob1n 4th November 2010

Copy/paste the previous poster's sentences/paragraph (except, of course, this italicized section) then add something to the end...

Lrmusic
replies: 5 views: 841
JoaT 4th November 2010

so here is the question... im in the market for two channels to beef up my home rig.. i'll use it for overdubs n such, no...

MikeRL
replies: 17 views: 881
gollumsluvslave 4th November 2010

Is the Demo no longer available? I wanted to try it out before the December release but I am unable to find an AU demo.

Halloween
replies: 2 views: 558
Halloween 4th November 2010

I'm looking for a good A/D interface w/ cubase 5 on Windows7. It's between an RME Multiface II w/ PCI card 24/96 or Steinberg...

gamrecords
replies: 5 views: 624
shaddai 4th November 2010

Hey, Need help. This doesn't make sense. Anybody have a reason why this is happening: > stereo pair of Oktava MK 012's...

MattMoorman
replies: 8 views: 1,575
blacklion 4th November 2010

Which clip do you like more? What was done: I used console emulation to produce 2 clips and level matched them pretty closely....

ryangeller
replies: 48 views: 5,551

Hi all, Three years ago, I built my own acoustic panels... plywood frames 2' x 4' x either 3" or 6", filled with...

andrew montreal
replies: 4 views: 2,227

I have a session coming up in the next few weeks. The drummer has a pretty big set. He insists on using 2 kick drums for his...

thegatsby
replies: 19 views: 3,597

For as long as I've been alive, there has always been at least 2 mics on the tonight show. Johnny had a boom and a ribbon or...

Jay M
replies: 21 views: 5,885
jook 4th November 2010

my studio partner just bought a pair of AKG 701's. They sound very detailed but to my ears it sounds like there is a really...

rynugz007
replies: 3 views: 1,185
rynugz007 4th November 2010

Vocal Mic the main singer is using http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_ING1C747Y

jlaco
replies: 5 views: 611
danetate 4th November 2010

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Ben from Beesneez Microphones for some truly outstanding customer service. I had some minor...

Sidewinder
replies: 13 views: 1,397
Hardtoe 4th November 2010

I am having trouble changing automation on sections of my Dialogue tracks. I need different clips EQed in different ways. Using...

Alesa
replies: 6 views: 3,979
Alesa 4th November 2010

I'm at a state of confusion as to EXACTLY where the AD/DA converter comes into place when bouncing if at all. I've currently...

Ash Taylor
replies: 5 views: 796
Ash Taylor 4th November 2010

Hello, Could someone explain the Symetrix 501 differences between the older and newer units. I have a late 80's with the push...

musicbydesign
replies: 13 views: 8,008
monkeyxx 4th November 2010

were there any tom mics on led zeppelin two?

Rick Carson
replies: 6 views: 1,502
Rick Carson 4th November 2010

I am building a hybrid setup and currently have the D-box going into SSL G Bus compressor. Since I spent the price of a small...

mike vee
replies: 2 views: 841
wineredno1 3rd November 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search