The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Latest song has about 50 tracks of background vocals ranging from 3 to 6 part harmonies on the chorus. And the end of the song...

Porter
replies: 3 views: 868
degas 7th November 2010

So I was tossing around the idea of getting a used HD card with a Lynx Aurora 16 for my home rig. But with PT9, I don't really...

pearldrum944
replies: 1 views: 619
tsvisser 7th November 2010

With pro tools 9 should I get a digi 002 with BLA mod or what would you recommend ???? Thanks

projektk
replies: 10 views: 700
projektk 7th November 2010

When you tell me "Put the drum in phase" i think " Ok i'll do !!!". But after i think: If i put in phase the...

Floydpaint2000m
replies: 12 views: 1,760
Louis Richner 7th November 2010

Does anyone have a recommendation for a MIDI controller to use with Native Instruments B4 and other organ virtual instruments?...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 3 views: 3,863
uncle duncan 7th November 2010

If I would go to the AES, I certainly would check out stuff like: - Kush Audio Clariphonic and Fatso - Shadow Hills...

digiframe
replies: 6 views: 2,204
SRDigital 7th November 2010

Can any of you help me identify the microphone used in this video? I see a small logo box on the bottom but can not tell what it...

tom smith
replies: 5 views: 791
Matti 7th November 2010

. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a new guitar processor called the Axe-Fx by a new company called Fractal...

camitchell
replies: 100 views: 60,470
elambo 7th November 2010

New to Pro tools and just purchased SSL waves Plugins and wonder how best to apply them. I am working with a Black Lion modified...

bopus1234
replies: 8 views: 1,043
AstralPStudios 7th November 2010

I have a 96 point half normaled bantam patch bay. Is this an ok option as a small studios main bay? Does multing signals screw...

BenMaughan
replies: 0 views: 580
BenMaughan 7th November 2010

I’m trying to see what each of my OD/Distortion do on each of my 4 tube combo amps and different guitars but did it in a way...

camerondye
replies: 0 views: 545
camerondye 7th November 2010

Regarding studio subwoofers: what would be the best match for Adam a7s? thanks!

CosmeLiccardo
replies: 3 views: 831
LumenStudio 7th November 2010

Hey dudes, I'm in the process of mixing some drum tracks for a death metal band. I am having some issues dealing with the...

frazzman
replies: 16 views: 6,315
slaves666 7th November 2010

I have a session this week with both drum kit and conga in my smaller tracking room...Jazz, Motown, Gospel type style /...

Yetti
replies: 12 views: 2,033
Yetti 7th November 2010

I am!!! Love AES at SF. Great City!!!

AMIEL
replies: 29 views: 1,705
MyOnlineDrummer 7th November 2010

I recently purchased a UA LA610 mkII and thought to begin routing via Line In on my API A2D to take advantage of the A/D...

Telepathicus
replies: 3 views: 595
Telepathicus 7th November 2010

I've got to get a good I/O. I have a rack full of great stuff but I've totally outgrown my FW interface and frankly, I'm so done...

Mojave
replies: 19 views: 4,126
zephonic 7th November 2010

Ape - News In the course of world renowned mastering engineer John Dents work on preparing the new double vinyl set of XTC's...

Teddy Ray
replies: 59 views: 6,733
TRJanuary 7th November 2010

wworried What do you guys think of the caption underneath this photo? Just wondering! diddlydoo

max cooper
replies: 58 views: 8,200
Steve Honest 7th November 2010

Hello everyone, since i live in europe, and have some u.s. pieces of gear, usually old staff that don't have a ground anyway,...

cennay
replies: 4 views: 626
synthoid 7th November 2010

Hi Guys! As stupid as that might sound, I've got one Rack Unit empty and that has to be filled :-D. About my setup: I've got a...

Biffel
replies: 0 views: 429
Biffel 7th November 2010

Alternative 1: I am considering buying a breakout box like this XLR D Sub Break out Box in Tascam AES Digi format - eBay (item...

puppee
replies: 0 views: 1,891
puppee 6th November 2010

I'm wondering if I should get rid of my 003R now with the introduction of Pro Tools 9. I usually only print mixes inside Pro...

james410
replies: 2 views: 615
james410 6th November 2010

Hi I'm trying to make a nice portable studio system in order to record bands, solo artists and various stuff such as small...

howtomakesushi
replies: 1 views: 535
Drooh 6th November 2010

I'm needing some mic work done and wanting to contact him. thanks peachh

Hpatty
replies: 5 views: 3,175
espasonico 6th November 2010

right..so, now PT 9 is open to all interfaces, the choices just got pretty wide! Im trying to decide if its worth trading in my...

Steb
replies: 1 views: 753
Jeff16years 6th November 2010

Hi.. Just to predict.. we all see how AVID renew their products.. HD Native, IOs, PT9... So do you expect NEW C24 ??.. or...

Husam
replies: 4 views: 1,541
psycho_monkey 6th November 2010

Hello So I was kind of putting a shopping list together: Rosetta 800 Dangerous Music Monitor Station ST Lexicon PCM96...

Deleted User
replies: 9 views: 824
KRStudio 6th November 2010

Looking for help as to what is recommended for best sound insulation: Building Materials - Insulation - Pro at The Home Depot

pro
replies: 3 views: 1,338
travisbrown 6th November 2010
replies: 1 views: 622
marcus 6th November 2010
replies: 22 views: 5,025
99zulu 6th November 2010

Hey guys, So tomorrow i will be recording some upright bass in my home studio bright and early. I will be recording it for some...

BCAUTS
replies: 6 views: 2,157
MisterMark 6th November 2010

Don't miss the Flux:: IRCAM Tools demos tonight at the SAE Institute, San Francisco, First Anniversary Party! Read more and...

Felix (Flux)
replies: 0 views: 1,565
Felix (Flux) 6th November 2010

i finally narrowed my search for mixing headphones to 2 pairs : the K601 and the K702. But there is a huge price difference. If i...

ionone
replies: 4 views: 2,215
ionone 6th November 2010

hi! i'm new on this great board! i've read more before posting something ;) so...i've to buy some near-fields for my studio...

calvizio
replies: 9 views: 8,770
billkahler 6th November 2010

Sup guys I have my eye on the focusrite Liquid mix EQ and compressor. I like the idea that it shows up as an insert, works...

Mardi Gras
replies: 6 views: 601
musicman4life68 6th November 2010

Every 5 minutes or so during recording I get crackles in the sound. Then, after some time, the crackling disappears and comes...

moogulator
replies: 12 views: 926
moogulator 6th November 2010

Come by 600 Aisle for the ATC 25s demo, the new A Designs JM3001 sneak peak, the Bock 507 demo, the new Daking Mic Pre 500...

Brad Lunde
replies: 0 views: 1,392
Brad Lunde 6th November 2010

Hey there !! ok this is my issue, I have $6,000 dollars to spend and I need 2 pre amps, a compressor and a microphone. I had my...

Bolo
replies: 6 views: 883
Denny C 6th November 2010

And im not talking using a transformer here..... I have an old M1 keyboard 110v from the states.... i've always wondered if...

takman
replies: 1 views: 636
The Byre 6th November 2010

Thx for the previous very nice comments here for my Linndrum, TR808, Oberheim DMX, CR78, Moog MG1 videos Just have a SCI Pro...

Harlem
replies: 2 views: 648
Harlem 6th November 2010

Let's post audio / video of one of your songs and give us a track by track list of the gear used... First video of my band...

decibike
replies: 6 views: 776
decibike 6th November 2010

I have an old Korg MS-10. I wanted an MS-20 but they are now pricey. Looking for something for analog basslines,etc. Well...

Franc
replies: 11 views: 1,168
beingmf 6th November 2010

Hi im currently about to purchase the Sennheiser MKH 416 for foley recording. While i know the price generally ranges from 600 -...

alexdm19861
replies: 1 views: 1,859
John Willett 6th November 2010

I am going to AES tomorrow and I cannot find anything about bringing a camera in. I'm taking bart over to SF to if I bring it and...

leftsyde
replies: 3 views: 1,303
leftsyde 6th November 2010

as we can see from this spectral analysis of the beatles "as my guitar gently weeps", there are strong harmonics up...

quantumpsych
replies: 0 views: 572
quantumpsych 6th November 2010

How is it? I am a bit torn between Avid Mbox and Avid Mbox Pro. I wonder if a regular one is glitch free.

sd-cd
replies: 18 views: 4,333
Chris. 6th November 2010

just seen them: KILLER livesound. i couldnt resist to take photos of their pedal gear. the sharper photo pictures the board of...

check_your_head
replies: 5 views: 41,840
BigSwifty 6th November 2010

Hey Guys, I really like the sound of this synth, but I don't know what kind of synth or plugin it is. It sounds rather simple...

D-vide
replies: 2 views: 541
loopy 6th November 2010

Hi! I'm planning to buy a Reflexion-filter. I've been looking at: The Portable Vocal Booth Home Edition and sE Electronics...

G-Sun
replies: 21 views: 3,011
Glenn Bucci 6th November 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search