The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am new to Gearslutz and clearly I am not the most tech-savvy individual in this forum... but when a speaker says it is rated...

smagnant
replies: 1 views: 3,636
Sigma 8th November 2010

Hello, Cant' figure out the model of this Studer ... Any ideas ?

trubac
replies: 4 views: 2,028
zamproject 8th November 2010

Maybe a noob question, but can preamps or channel strips be used while mixing to add some color/saturation/distortion/character...

RiF
replies: 3 views: 1,049
nosebleedaudio 8th November 2010

This is strictly for me because I rap, run mobile services and don't have a facility to lay down my tracks... So how would you...

projektk
replies: 2 views: 956
strewnshank 8th November 2010

I know they are cheap, and square, but I'm not proud, I was curious if anyone has had a chance to run one through a Vintech or...

Halloween
replies: 1 views: 553
joelpatterson 8th November 2010

I know I'm in the wrong forum with this, move it wherever if needed, but what's the easiest way to link say my Facebook account...

loopy
replies: 12 views: 1,789
audiocheck12 8th November 2010

I've been looking to pair a RNP with a FireStudio mobile, but decided that since I won't actually need a complete interface and...

BBlack
replies: 0 views: 462
BBlack 8th November 2010

Hey all - am I the only one having problems accessing the Nuendo forum? It's been down for a few days...

tazman
replies: 9 views: 1,037
NeedsMoreFuzz 8th November 2010

I am looking to get a pop filter for my new Lawson and would like to go with one that mounts on the mic itself. I searched...

bdunard
replies: 22 views: 5,322
Matti 8th November 2010

Can i use an old digi 96 connected with a rosseta with pr tools 9 not HD

michj
replies: 1 views: 755
Matt Hepworth 8th November 2010

I'm considering buying either Pro tools 9, a new guitar amp (currently ampless : ( using amp sims on my pc right now) or should i...

basskater87
replies: 15 views: 1,255
Darm 8th November 2010

So jealous of you guys who got to go to this event! I've just heard of/become a member of the AES because my Uni told me about...

MikeTSH
replies: 0 views: 743
MikeTSH 8th November 2010

Presonus Blue tube... Presonus*BlueTube DP+FREE Mic+Headphone*Blue-Tube NEW - eBay (item 360316917876 end time Dec-05-10...

takman
replies: 5 views: 1,032
takman 8th November 2010

I'm new to this forum and I've done a lot of searching and putting things together but I thought I would condense everything into...

ridgeway
replies: 26 views: 1,541
PRODIJ 8th November 2010
replies: 2 views: 606
Chris. 8th November 2010

PRESS RELEASE AVALON VT737SP – Incorporates “Babyface” Mod – From 1st May 2007 A significant modification to the...

The Press Desk
replies: 6 views: 3,529
shadyru 8th November 2010

I'am about to buy the derresser and i had a thought ..if i sidechain my distressor in link mode(witch i have not tried yet) to a...

RightOnRome
replies: 0 views: 601
RightOnRome 8th November 2010

After installing the EC-2 upgrade the unit will not start...no lights, no fan....nothing! Tried to reconnect and re-order the DC...

KeapHope
replies: 11 views: 921
AKCSTUDIO 8th November 2010

Hey guys, I can't find this anywhere and I suspect I just don't know how to properly search for it. I have my studio set up...

nonunderling
replies: 18 views: 1,024
jimmymio 8th November 2010

I've been recording with just a firewire interface for a while now, and have realized that I need to step up and get a pre. But I...

BBlack
replies: 8 views: 603
mattg082 8th November 2010

The Synthesizer, I know you have to learn to play the piano first right? But, do you have to get deep into piano lessons? Or just...

macshutter
replies: 8 views: 1,024
macshutter 8th November 2010

What analog EQ do you recommend for this task ?

androne
replies: 7 views: 1,081
NathanEldred 8th November 2010

I have a pair of Royer R-121's. We all know they're killer mics. Fact is though, my home studio is not a great room...

Turdadactyl
replies: 19 views: 1,514
Turdadactyl 8th November 2010

HELP I am confused ! Not clear what is GL vs GS vs ZED series wworried Each console comes in several channel counts,...

Musician
replies: 1 views: 3,612
jedd 8th November 2010

Hi! After long time reading it's time to ask... I've little "studio" samples based (sequencing, mockups, scores,...)...

jaumepardalito
replies: 5 views: 3,280
Robdust 8th November 2010

Just wondering if the preamp quality in the Mico (a dedicated preamp in its own right) would be noticeably better than those in...

smyth182
replies: 1 views: 2,360
Robdust 8th November 2010

Hello folks! howdy It's my first post here, but I've been reading lots of your messages the past few weeks, and I already feel...

jedd
replies: 0 views: 600
jedd 8th November 2010

im planning on getting pro tools 9, a lightbridge, and use the optical outs of the hd24 (that i already own for tracking live...

wannaberocker
replies: 8 views: 1,264
The dman 8th November 2010

Ok guys so im looking for some real talk advice here, please dont just shoot me down to the ground though. Bare in mind we all...

RoyD
replies: 6 views: 528
kennyken67 7th November 2010

Ok so I've been doing alot of recording these last few years for my band and various others in rental studios but now am building...

Fizzyhair
replies: 4 views: 904
Fizzyhair 7th November 2010
replies: 20 views: 2,498
Yfoiler 7th November 2010

i have been using cubase 5 for about a year. Mostly spending time trying to make a electronic music. I know the program pretty...

takman
replies: 31 views: 2,189
blacklion 7th November 2010

This may be a stupid question, but but I'm running PT le 7.4 with a pentium 4 PC with XP. since avids new step forward I think it...

Fendert
replies: 3 views: 924
Halloween 7th November 2010

Hey Which is your favorite 500 series eq for toms when tracking? Do anyone using just VOG for that? Mathias

mattsplace
replies: 3 views: 1,577
pan60 7th November 2010

Dear Gearslutz, I wonder whether the combination of a RME FF 800 together with a SSL Duende will work well together on a single...

Piebong
replies: 1 views: 777
Piebong 7th November 2010

Anybody heard that summing box??

AMIEL
replies: 42 views: 6,455
frenzy 7th November 2010

My setup includes (in relevant part) a 1604VLZ and Digi002r. When I mix OTB, I can bring the output of an effect to one of...

Turdadactyl
replies: 2 views: 578
illacov 7th November 2010

After purchasing a DR-07 Portable Digital Recorder recently, I put it through a number of audio performance tests. The results...

john~k
replies: 0 views: 654
john~k 7th November 2010

Just looking for a good multitrack for recording my own music, folk. I don't want to use a computer. Is the Tascam 234 worth...

Junglefire
replies: 0 views: 1,696
Junglefire 7th November 2010

i am nearly finished with rebuilding my studio. thanks to gearslutz, ethan, john sayers i recognise that trapping and monitoring...

shangoe
replies: 27 views: 18,214
ivansc 7th November 2010

Hi guys, trying to emulate this vocal (compression, reverb, eq) and have many processing options to choose from (altiverb, and...

Barnaby150
replies: 1 views: 673
Barnaby150 7th November 2010

So i never really thought about this too much, but it happened to me in a session today and i made all my plug-ins inactive just...

Chris.
replies: 8 views: 1,128
Steffmo 7th November 2010

A focusrite liquid sapphire 56 or a motu 896mkIII... ? Both seem to fit my budget, I feel more desired to get the focusrite......

projektk
replies: 4 views: 547
breakbeat-cafe 7th November 2010

look at the thin wire and cheap construction of most switchers ... just get a plastic utility box and 3 big rocker 600 watt...

Sigma
replies: 2 views: 781
Muser 7th November 2010

Now that PT9 is out, seems like everyone is jumping ship from Logic and Cubase. Excuse my ignorance (as a small time, semi-pro...

danbronson
replies: 25 views: 7,114
kdp 7th November 2010

Hi, I am about to migrate from Cubase to Protools 9 (now that is no longer anacronic). However I am a little bit concerned about...

Mho
replies: 1 views: 672
Mardi Gras 7th November 2010

I, unfortunately, have only seen cracked versions of Reason running, and they have a good amount of sounds including strings,...

JonnBoy
replies: 2 views: 498
JonnBoy 7th November 2010

I'm thinking about getting the Aurora 8 to use as a front end to my Pro Tools 9 session. I want to be able to use 6 of the analog...

AllBread
replies: 5 views: 1,270
AllBread 7th November 2010

I just recently got T-RackS 3 and I was trying to master the music I record super loud like what most releases are nowadays, but...

LiveLife
replies: 7 views: 4,950
Morten 7th November 2010

I have the MPC 500 and new to it but when I load up samples off of a compact flash to a pad, the samples seem to be pitched up...

ryansturup
replies: 3 views: 4,348
Muser 7th November 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search