The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I am trying something out but it doesnt seem to work. Maybe here are some people who can help me. I have a kickdrum which...

datafeist
replies: 0 views: 458
datafeist 10th November 2010

So here's the thing. I'm mixing a track where I have a snare (party sampled, party real) parallel compressed. When I'm mixing a...

Dutch Dave
replies: 0 views: 1,884
Dutch Dave 10th November 2010

Keith Richards' book is so great, so entertaining it had me huffing HP sauce. Of interest to Gearsluts are his extolling of the...

brill bedroom
replies: 1 views: 1,716
rogerbrain 10th November 2010

Hi all, Currently i'm still ITB with Pro Tools LE8 looking for some suggestions on a few options for summing the 2-bus...

Stixxs
replies: 3 views: 508
The dman 10th November 2010

A much needed thread. MANY thanks! jummpp

asdfdsa
replies: 18 views: 3,851
dalcl 10th November 2010

Hi all. I am looking at an addition/upgrade to a MOTU 896 (original/MK I). The 896 is mostly ok but not great. I find that...

musimedia
replies: 1 views: 529
musimedia 10th November 2010
replies: 279 views: 49,067
dubkarma 10th November 2010

if i record like that will the daw pick up all of the instruments in one mix, or will i be able to edit the guitar and bass and...

arewhyayeenn
replies: 3 views: 1,119
bigmunky 10th November 2010

Hi, Just bought a nice Studer a827. The serial is 1421. Anyone who knows what year it was made or where to find it out? Best...

Old Reverbs
replies: 3 views: 1,536
Old Reverbs 10th November 2010

I'm confused about sidechain implementation with Cranesong's Trakker. The sidechain input is bidirectional using a DB9 cable. ...

feyshay
replies: 3 views: 890
Damusicman 10th November 2010

Hey Everyone, I pulled this huge old mixer out of a warehouse and I have no idea what it is? There are no signs of the brand...

wundershunmusic
replies: 11 views: 7,443
ragnar 10th November 2010

Hi, all. Just wondering if anyone had any tips or insight here... In this scenario, I have a Blue Woodpecker mic feeding...

Buzz Smith
replies: 4 views: 1,008
audioboffin 10th November 2010

Fire Wire vs Express Card for laptop mobile set up. Is the performance better than firewire? waste of money? I am just curious...

projektk
replies: 1 views: 1,029
grrrayson 10th November 2010

I've read like every PT9 thread & figured he'd leave his mark somewhere...did he bail?

amost
replies: 5 views: 638
spicemix 10th November 2010

Stereophile: The Search for Roy DuNann Good read. Crazy stuff... Any other fan's? peachhG

spectacular g
replies: 8 views: 1,911
megido 10th November 2010

The Farewell Drifters: Yellow Tag Mondays < PopMatters Think those are all Shure mics?

Teddy Ray
replies: 0 views: 490
Teddy Ray 10th November 2010

I'm trying to get the 8 additional mic pres into my pro tools LE system, but I keep getting this error. "The external clock...

jpace82
replies: 8 views: 3,027
ashtonpar1 10th November 2010

Hello gearheads! I am looking to get a hardware compressor mostly for mixdown purposes. I record a lot of my own songs which...

montelee
replies: 26 views: 3,592
montelee 10th November 2010

Hey guys, First post here so I hope I'm not in the wrong section . If so let me know and I'll move it. I'll be buying a stereo...

Drooh
replies: 3 views: 7,258
Drooh 10th November 2010

Hi guys, I'm about to start recording my debut EP/Demo Album. I play pop songs. Think John MAyer, Jason Mraz, Alicia Keys....

Joeytpg
replies: 1 views: 1,359
audiomichael 10th November 2010
replies: 9 views: 3,652
msl 10th November 2010

simply put. Now that 9.0 is out, if I buy the 003R+ will it come with 9.0 or still LE8. Thank you.

loba jet
replies: 1 views: 453
nst7 10th November 2010

What's up friends? :-) I want to upgrade my HS80m to a 6.5" monitor, but what? gruudge I'd like something a step up in...

imdrecordings
replies: 16 views: 2,480
platypipros 10th November 2010

Does anyone know what the +/- rails should be coming out of the rectifier on this amp? I'm reading about +/- 79V. I've got the...

mtman46
replies: 2 views: 1,162
js1 10th November 2010

In Logic Pro (in LC mode), the BCF2000 will select 9 channels (the 9th has a green bar under it instead of white). When I click...

everydayjones
replies: 4 views: 655
everydayjones 10th November 2010

I am looking for a simple 2 channel I/O AES or S/PDIF sound card that I can install in my Mac Pro in the PCI express...

Justin P.
replies: 2 views: 1,377
SaschaP 10th November 2010

From the TAB Site.... AMI at 129th AES Show The 129th AES Show will be in San Francisco, November 5-7 this year and AMI will...

superwack
replies: 5 views: 2,890
anguswoodhead 10th November 2010

We´re living in a world of emulations. I´m generally not against this, but i wonder if somebody found a sound that is equal or...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 3 views: 534
Flying_Dutchman 10th November 2010

sorry not sure why my last post never came through I ordered an Avalon 737 a few months ago only to find out it wasn’t...

WRCA
replies: 11 views: 2,462
DarkSky Media 10th November 2010

I'm looking for a multitrack recorder to record my own songs, and I desperately need some good advice. -I primarily want to...

Junglefire
replies: 45 views: 1,808
ofajen 9th November 2010

My band, Cahn & Yang, got on AOL/Spinner Download of the Day. Hear it and if you want, download for free at: Cahn and...

SpeedKing9
replies: 9 views: 670
Cheebs Goat 9th November 2010

Nearly all of my soft synth LFO filters seem to be a fraction of a second early, especially when changing the rate of the filter....

Canon2323
replies: 0 views: 584
Canon2323 9th November 2010

Hey all, i've decided to step up my game and purchase some new equipment. I have a $9600 budget to start from scratch with and...

Architecht
replies: 59 views: 1,910
Architecht 9th November 2010

Hey guys, I've had some bad news: my father sadly passed away a few months ago. Fortunately, he left me his project studio and...

Strat King
replies: 3 views: 601
jmikeperkins 9th November 2010

Or is such technology not available yet? "Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt...

lagavulin16
replies: 15 views: 3,365
mikethedrummer 9th November 2010

-What is the 'correct' way to apply 48v to a mic that requires it? (i.e. turn its gain all the way down first to avoid popping...

wefandango
replies: 13 views: 2,136
Halloween 9th November 2010

HELLO Does anyone know where to find an XLR breakout box. The kind that takes all of the XLR connections from a console to a...

walth
replies: 10 views: 10,401
AaardVaaark 9th November 2010

I always wanted to get an insight into a finished session of a pro. Does somebody know a way, to get a Pro Tools session of en...

HangArt
replies: 13 views: 1,661
mattsearles 9th November 2010

Has anyone used this? Thoughts? How much of an improvement over the PodXt? Thanks!

stevens
replies: 0 views: 970
stevens 9th November 2010

I've finally acquired a decent amount of hardware, and I love using it all. Its fun, fast, easy to use, satisfying to look at......

dysenterygary
replies: 32 views: 2,333
The dman 9th November 2010

I would like to discuss a product idea with AVID. Could anyone here get me in touch with someone in the product development area...

Dean Roddey
replies: 10 views: 827
Dean Roddey 9th November 2010

If anyone here is a WW fan...Can you explain to me how the blue hell the wacky pitch shifting was done? lol, it's been boggling...

AstralPStudios
replies: 23 views: 1,288
johndykstra 9th November 2010

Hey folks, Before this news came out, I wanted to purchase an AD-DA Converter and Monitor Control to use with my 003 Rack since...

mwesten
replies: 82 views: 6,816
Darhgo 9th November 2010

So I just scored a pair of mint 163As with rack kit for stupid cheap on ebay. They look perfectly brand new and the price was...

mike vee
replies: 1 views: 1,177
KHilbert 9th November 2010

So im now running a dual source system: M1active blended with a DPA4060 mic. I own a Dtar solstice but have also tried the...

shevy
replies: 2 views: 982
shevy 9th November 2010

I have no interest in starting another summing war here, just intrigued by this possibility as Ive heard from a few producers...

Prahlad
replies: 16 views: 7,178
Prahlad 9th November 2010

I need to know what kbd this is. Is it a string machine? Any good? Any help appreciated! http://www.pennimedia.fi/gs/elka.jpg

JoaT
replies: 1 views: 1,200
JoaT 9th November 2010

Okay, so something's going on with my brand new A8X's. I think it'll make more sense if I describe the signal path I'm working...

Sargaroth
replies: 9 views: 1,552
Sargaroth 9th November 2010

Ok... I have some issues with drumagog. I'm triggering bass drum with a single sample so not multi dynamic samples. I cannot get...

jujumies
replies: 27 views: 3,463
WaveMachineLabs 9th November 2010

So I'm a complete noob to Cubase, however I think I got the real basics even if I dont know all the lingo. I've been recording...

Slapp62
replies: 2 views: 518
adamcal 9th November 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search