The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The Farewell Drifters: Yellow Tag Mondays < PopMatters Think those are all Shure mics?

Teddy Ray
replies: 0 views: 489
Teddy Ray 10th November 2010

I'm trying to get the 8 additional mic pres into my pro tools LE system, but I keep getting this error. "The external clock...

jpace82
replies: 8 views: 3,027
ashtonpar1 10th November 2010

Hello gearheads! I am looking to get a hardware compressor mostly for mixdown purposes. I record a lot of my own songs which...

montelee
replies: 26 views: 3,592
montelee 10th November 2010

Hey guys, First post here so I hope I'm not in the wrong section . If so let me know and I'll move it. I'll be buying a stereo...

Drooh
replies: 3 views: 7,253
Drooh 10th November 2010

Hi guys, I'm about to start recording my debut EP/Demo Album. I play pop songs. Think John MAyer, Jason Mraz, Alicia Keys....

Joeytpg
replies: 1 views: 1,356
audiomichael 10th November 2010
replies: 9 views: 3,652
msl 10th November 2010

simply put. Now that 9.0 is out, if I buy the 003R+ will it come with 9.0 or still LE8. Thank you.

loba jet
replies: 1 views: 453
nst7 10th November 2010

What's up friends? :-) I want to upgrade my HS80m to a 6.5" monitor, but what? gruudge I'd like something a step up in...

imdrecordings
replies: 16 views: 2,472
platypipros 10th November 2010

Does anyone know what the +/- rails should be coming out of the rectifier on this amp? I'm reading about +/- 79V. I've got the...

mtman46
replies: 2 views: 1,159
js1 10th November 2010

In Logic Pro (in LC mode), the BCF2000 will select 9 channels (the 9th has a green bar under it instead of white). When I click...

everydayjones
replies: 4 views: 654
everydayjones 10th November 2010

I am looking for a simple 2 channel I/O AES or S/PDIF sound card that I can install in my Mac Pro in the PCI express...

Justin P.
replies: 2 views: 1,376
SaschaP 10th November 2010

From the TAB Site.... AMI at 129th AES Show The 129th AES Show will be in San Francisco, November 5-7 this year and AMI will...

superwack
replies: 5 views: 2,889
anguswoodhead 10th November 2010

We´re living in a world of emulations. I´m generally not against this, but i wonder if somebody found a sound that is equal or...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 3 views: 533
Flying_Dutchman 10th November 2010

sorry not sure why my last post never came through I ordered an Avalon 737 a few months ago only to find out it wasn’t...

WRCA
replies: 11 views: 2,460
DarkSky Media 10th November 2010

I'm looking for a multitrack recorder to record my own songs, and I desperately need some good advice. -I primarily want to...

Junglefire
replies: 45 views: 1,808
ofajen 9th November 2010

My band, Cahn & Yang, got on AOL/Spinner Download of the Day. Hear it and if you want, download for free at: Cahn and...

SpeedKing9
replies: 9 views: 670
Cheebs Goat 9th November 2010

Nearly all of my soft synth LFO filters seem to be a fraction of a second early, especially when changing the rate of the filter....

Canon2323
replies: 0 views: 584
Canon2323 9th November 2010

Hey all, i've decided to step up my game and purchase some new equipment. I have a $9600 budget to start from scratch with and...

Architecht
replies: 59 views: 1,909
Architecht 9th November 2010

Hey guys, I've had some bad news: my father sadly passed away a few months ago. Fortunately, he left me his project studio and...

Strat King
replies: 3 views: 600
jmikeperkins 9th November 2010

Or is such technology not available yet? "Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt...

lagavulin16
replies: 15 views: 3,365
mikethedrummer 9th November 2010

-What is the 'correct' way to apply 48v to a mic that requires it? (i.e. turn its gain all the way down first to avoid popping...

wefandango
replies: 13 views: 2,136
Halloween 9th November 2010

HELLO Does anyone know where to find an XLR breakout box. The kind that takes all of the XLR connections from a console to a...

walth
replies: 10 views: 10,396
AaardVaaark 9th November 2010

I always wanted to get an insight into a finished session of a pro. Does somebody know a way, to get a Pro Tools session of en...

HangArt
replies: 13 views: 1,661
mattsearles 9th November 2010

Has anyone used this? Thoughts? How much of an improvement over the PodXt? Thanks!

stevens
replies: 0 views: 969
stevens 9th November 2010

I've finally acquired a decent amount of hardware, and I love using it all. Its fun, fast, easy to use, satisfying to look at......

dysenterygary
replies: 32 views: 2,331
The dman 9th November 2010

I would like to discuss a product idea with AVID. Could anyone here get me in touch with someone in the product development area...

Dean Roddey
replies: 10 views: 826
Dean Roddey 9th November 2010

If anyone here is a WW fan...Can you explain to me how the blue hell the wacky pitch shifting was done? lol, it's been boggling...

AstralPStudios
replies: 23 views: 1,288
johndykstra 9th November 2010

Hey folks, Before this news came out, I wanted to purchase an AD-DA Converter and Monitor Control to use with my 003 Rack since...

mwesten
replies: 82 views: 6,814
Darhgo 9th November 2010

So I just scored a pair of mint 163As with rack kit for stupid cheap on ebay. They look perfectly brand new and the price was...

mike vee
replies: 1 views: 1,176
KHilbert 9th November 2010

So im now running a dual source system: M1active blended with a DPA4060 mic. I own a Dtar solstice but have also tried the...

shevy
replies: 2 views: 981
shevy 9th November 2010

I have no interest in starting another summing war here, just intrigued by this possibility as Ive heard from a few producers...

Prahlad
replies: 16 views: 7,166
Prahlad 9th November 2010

I need to know what kbd this is. Is it a string machine? Any good? Any help appreciated! http://www.pennimedia.fi/gs/elka.jpg

JoaT
replies: 1 views: 1,200
JoaT 9th November 2010

Okay, so something's going on with my brand new A8X's. I think it'll make more sense if I describe the signal path I'm working...

Sargaroth
replies: 9 views: 1,551
Sargaroth 9th November 2010

Ok... I have some issues with drumagog. I'm triggering bass drum with a single sample so not multi dynamic samples. I cannot get...

jujumies
replies: 27 views: 3,461
WaveMachineLabs 9th November 2010

So I'm a complete noob to Cubase, however I think I got the real basics even if I dont know all the lingo. I've been recording...

Slapp62
replies: 2 views: 517
adamcal 9th November 2010

Hi guys and girls. I hope this hasn't come up else where but I couldn't find anything searching. I'm considering buying an...

leew4jc
replies: 0 views: 1,582
leew4jc 9th November 2010

SpikedHumor.com » Before The Music Dies » SpikedHumor.com This is a neat little documentary about the state of the music...

alexp
replies: 43 views: 3,191
Ernest Buckley 9th November 2010

I wont bore with why and what not....but I am considering selling my RME fireface 400 to get a Eleven rack. I dont need/use all...

dodittydada
replies: 1 views: 534
Dreamsilent 9th November 2010

ADVOCIS, the absolute “Must Have” in your Studio. New from KID-Broadcast is the ADVOCIS Microphone pre-amp. This...

Jorg
replies: 3 views: 4,497
ringo.fire 9th November 2010

Tried a search but did not find anything so here goes: I have long wanted a Boss DR-55 drum machine (just love the sound!)...

mirland
replies: 3 views: 1,112
mirland 9th November 2010

- UNIVERSAL AUDIO BECOMES RTAS PLUG-IN DEVELOPER FOR AVID PRO TOOLS - — Popular UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins Platform to...

The Press Desk
replies: 8 views: 3,662
a2dpapi 9th November 2010

Ok, This could be one of those great deals, but I'm not sure. A couple days ago this same seller Sold a 32ch Soundtracks topaz in...

steven mc.
replies: 0 views: 1,133
steven mc. 9th November 2010

Hey, Looking for some learned advice as I'm in a bit of a conundrum. I've just now gone through my 3rd(!) pair of Blue Sky...

hohummelody
replies: 2 views: 903
hohummelody 9th November 2010
replies: 2 views: 631
mikymike 9th November 2010

I'm looking at getting either 2 API 527s with a lunch box or 2 Distressors. I want to use them for anything from vocal...

stresstour
replies: 17 views: 4,062
Bivouac 9th November 2010

I searched and have seen people advise to use Lynx and RME as Master. There wasn't much clarifications as to the 'why' to use so...

DeyBwah
replies: 14 views: 1,464
thedigitalgod 9th November 2010

Was just listening to an old guilty pleasure of mine this past weekend - Herman's Hermits. They are admittedly fluffy pop songs,...

iangomes
replies: 10 views: 1,787
edva 9th November 2010

Hello guys so I am an electronic music producers and I like to record bands Using slate digital to replace drums since my room...

PRODIJ
replies: 16 views: 791
edva 9th November 2010

The studio recently put in a pair of the Genelec 8050's and I have to say my immediate impression is that I hated them. And I...

adoucette
replies: 14 views: 2,805
Tube World 9th November 2010

I am using Cubase at the moment with the ULN8 and a Genex 8 ch AD/DA via the AES port... Can I expect it to work the same way...

Suda Badri
replies: 3 views: 1,142
Suda Badri 9th November 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search