The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all, right now I'm using a matched pair of NT5's as over heads. I'm looking into buying a nicer set of mics that arn't to...

Surf Street Rec.
replies: 3 views: 1,018
judah 11th November 2010

I am in the market for an audio interface with 10 pre's or more. The only one I can find is the Presonus Firestudio Tube. Are...

daveparker
replies: 10 views: 877
McDingus 11th November 2010

Well i'm about to do various upgrades to my small set up at my house, mainly to my computer/ audio interface system. I do small...

Maccalennon
replies: 1 views: 489
McDingus 11th November 2010

Hey Guys, I've put my DM24 back in my studio even though it has no screen. I just want to set it up as a controller. I was...

dobz
replies: 0 views: 495
dobz 11th November 2010

What's the difference? Why would I choose a distressor over a compressor in a given application? I've looked through other...

Kenny_Vance
replies: 7 views: 5,745
Kenny_Vance 11th November 2010

Continuing the demos of converters and preamps we did this month, I noted in another thread that we tested the A-Designs P1. The...

natpub
replies: 11 views: 17,881
monkeyxx 11th November 2010

Ok... sorry if this has been discussed ad nauseum before, but I thought it might be good to have a thread that discussed...

SortaLucid34
replies: 1 views: 858
uncle duncan 11th November 2010

Hey guys, quick question. I'm currently running Pro Tools LE 8.0 with a 002R and Rosetta 800. I'm about to upgrade to PT 9 on...

cannon
replies: 1 views: 594
thegatsby 11th November 2010

Hey sorry, I'm sure there's an answer for this somewhere, or a better place to ask, but I'm just curious... I looked at the FAQ...

SortaLucid34
replies: 2 views: 515
SortaLucid34 11th November 2010

Hi guys, thank you for the chance to requesting a support here. I would upgrade my instrument to the 2.00 version, I need it...

GiovanniG
replies: 6 views: 3,470
Basslik 11th November 2010

Hey guys. I want to enlighten me. I know that a Deexpander is the exact opposite of the expander.. It increases the dynamic...

Stelios
replies: 0 views: 699
Stelios 11th November 2010

clientsfromhell.net I promise I have nothing to do with that site. But I'm obsessed with it. There are so many posts on it...

knerd
replies: 2 views: 640
theblue1 11th November 2010

Is there any way for me to name keys on the piano roll in the midi editor provided with PT8 so it's easier for me to do mapping...

tincan
replies: 0 views: 482
tincan 11th November 2010

Hi I just did a test between 3 DVD players, Pioneer, Philips & Sony. I did a test using STR-K685, Test result showed that,...

PureArtist
replies: 0 views: 524
PureArtist 11th November 2010

I'm a bit confused as to how the chain goes... ...is it something like this: mic--->preamp--->converter--->computer ...

BBlack
replies: 24 views: 11,407
Cursed Lemon 11th November 2010

Hi, I’m a professional musician for 20 years, hobbyist producer/mixer for 10 years and I’m about to become a...

ska
replies: 18 views: 3,965
simonharris 11th November 2010

How do, I've bought plenty of books, but they all seem to miss out something important I need to know and seem to be either...

koanz
replies: 36 views: 2,341
Sky_27 11th November 2010

A new passive toy under my feet, giving all the balanced power a producer could need boingboingboing Equitech Son Of Q...

JBVries
replies: 10 views: 1,241
theblue1 11th November 2010

anyone know any awesome tape delays for good prices? were you can get them?

BCAUTS
replies: 0 views: 525
BCAUTS 11th November 2010

Hi, Here 's my problem. Do i have to change my motu 828 mk2 for a fireface 400 or 800 or buying converter like a mytek stéréo...

thefkclub
replies: 0 views: 452
thefkclub 11th November 2010

I am done with keyboards and workstations for mixdown for getting a "real" sound. In mixdown with great monitors and...

Musician
replies: 6 views: 3,310
Cursed Lemon 11th November 2010

Hi everyone, i'm doing a reproduction from Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai, as an assignment for conservatory (music...

michaelpenson
replies: 6 views: 3,322
Torea 11th November 2010

Where can I buy a flex cable to use with PT HD cards ? Couldn't find it so far . Thanks !

fossaree
replies: 1 views: 546
fossaree 11th November 2010

My friends Uncle passed away last week and was a big musician. I was given his Zoom MRS-802 multitrack recorder by his family and...

andersmv
replies: 0 views: 707
andersmv 11th November 2010

A few of us were discussing this interesting possibility in another...

Prahlad
replies: 14 views: 3,574
Big_Bang 11th November 2010

Hi All! What better for electronic music production (trance/progressive) Mackie HR 824 Mk1 or KRK E8T? I need a good detail,...

Schmidt
replies: 0 views: 518
Schmidt 11th November 2010

Hi guys! If you will have a chance to buy either AMEK/TAC BULLET or Mackie Onyx 1640, which one would you prefer and why? Thanks

margusalviste
replies: 6 views: 2,920
margusalviste 10th November 2010

Tell me. USPS doesnt do bigger packages. Fedex ? UPS ? Any others ?

Musician
replies: 1 views: 501
Googlyman 10th November 2010

Hey guys, trying to get my bands name out there and get noticed. Here is a link to a free download of it. I play drums,...

BCAUTS
replies: 0 views: 505
BCAUTS 10th November 2010

Hello all, I have recently developed a healthy obsession with hardware, primarily analog synths. I have been doing a little...

Mopant
replies: 0 views: 477
Mopant 10th November 2010

In regards to the JBL LSR 28p and the JBL LSR 6328p: Does anyone know if there is any actual noticable sonic difference between...

gb-jazz
replies: 5 views: 9,709
azone 10th November 2010

Ok, So I am getting a Synthesizer But, I don't know which one I should get...I wanna make like electronic music. Theres the...

macshutter
replies: 14 views: 6,504
pinkdroid 10th November 2010

Or maybe even someone who doesnt own one can help me understand this... I've tried to make sense of what they are saying in the...

takman
replies: 2 views: 2,365
Workingman 10th November 2010

I really dig the sound of the x-15 and fatheads, although for drum overheads, I really like the sound of x-15's. I have trouble...

jrhager84
replies: 3 views: 949
msquared 10th November 2010

I saw a couple threads with similar topics but no one answered this.....somehow it always went off-topic??!! But is the original...

traw
replies: 5 views: 867
Chris Lago 10th November 2010

for my live rig I am finding myself in need of a couple of simple pedals that do one job. I'm sure I can have these made, but...

otobianki74
replies: 7 views: 1,025
otobianki74 10th November 2010

I need help im trying to decide what kick mick to buy i need something that will sound like the actual drum no crazy bass boosts...

Barrington
replies: 34 views: 2,421
Diegel 10th November 2010

On VH1 right now...I think the DVD is out on the 22nd. Like the others in the series it's a *must see*. Very interesting seeing...

jammybastard
replies: 102 views: 7,425
fonman 10th November 2010

AS the topic says, school me on Recording a piano. Piano will be in a good sounding room, should be a good sounding piano. ...

Energie
replies: 14 views: 3,829
S. Melmoth 10th November 2010

Can you ID this mystery Altec Lansing EQ? any help would be , well, quite helpful... I just scored this and haven't plugged it...

dabigfrog
replies: 2 views: 887
dabigfrog 10th November 2010

They would be about the same price for me. Any suggestions? Unfortunately I cannot A/B the units so would like to hear opinions...

Luckydog
replies: 1 views: 1,799
margusalviste 10th November 2010
replies: 0 views: 2,827
mojoduo 10th November 2010

Hey guys, slowly but surely my studio is coming together. I'm due in for my next upgrade. I already have: focusrite...

TMT
replies: 2 views: 526
Louis Richner 10th November 2010

I am about to purchase these products from Avid/Euphonix. I was just wondering what a few options for me to connect my outboard...

EMPIREsound
replies: 1 views: 578
AaardVaaark 10th November 2010

Hey all you slutz! I was wondering what your opinions were of this mic? I am looking to get a new Mic under 700 dollars and i...

BarefootStudios
replies: 5 views: 1,236
shobud 10th November 2010

Hello - So just finished tracking this song today in my place! was fun to have a laid back session in my place as opposed to rush...

dominic hoenig
replies: 2 views: 1,072
dominic hoenig 10th November 2010

Does anyone have any samples of the mix they send to the vocalist to make sure they dont go off key? If it is heavy hard rock...

shadyru
replies: 2 views: 467
stafs 10th November 2010

I'm looking at getting a signal harmonizer, somebody on GS recommended the VoiceWorks. I was curious does the VoiceWorks unit...

soupking
replies: 17 views: 3,699
cjogo 10th November 2010

With Alt Rock stations changing formats everywhere, less and less people going to local venues, and an over-saturation of capable...

Tranny-Cap-Tube
replies: 31 views: 3,604
jonnymac 10th November 2010

I have a tracking session coming up, and I wanted to give a rundown of what I'm planning to get some feedback for potential...

Dædalus
replies: 3 views: 697
Hammer Mark 10th November 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search