The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Where can I find a spacer so that I can arrange the mics properly for XY and ORTF? I can't get the capsules to be at the same...

lyrictenor1
replies: 13 views: 2,896
meltemi 13th November 2010

So... While I don't have any serious problems with my onboard preamps for my interface (Echo Pre8) I would like to be able to...

SortaLucid34
replies: 1 views: 676
SortaLucid34 13th November 2010

Hey there, i'm looking for SSL AWS 900 SE... Are there any companies in N.Y selling secondhand SSL boards? Any suggestions are...

chumusic
replies: 0 views: 655
chumusic 13th November 2010

Hi everyone, I currently own S2As and a Sub8. I've read pretty much every thread on this topic, but most of the comparisons...

spencerc
replies: 3 views: 1,279
spencerc 13th November 2010

There is a clicking sound, when I switch on the CHORUS of my Roland RE 501. As I turn up the intensity wheel, the disturbing...

hihiharrr
replies: 0 views: 683
hihiharrr 13th November 2010

hey everybody. I was listening to that new chris brown song called "Yeah x3" and i was just woundering what kind of...

tay13
replies: 0 views: 1,397
tay13 13th November 2010

Just got MC Mix and quite disappointed to find motor noise from the faders (not the scraping noise of faders moving). Has anyone...

mkh416
replies: 1 views: 845
bigbongo 13th November 2010

Hey, I found some other posts on here about Converters and the Digi 001 but they weren't very clear on what works and how it...

Liberty Studio
replies: 14 views: 1,966
Mr. Kelly 13th November 2010

Is it just me, or is it awful quiet this year? I mean, besides PT 9, that is thumbsup Seriously, if you're there, what's new...

grevan
replies: 41 views: 4,827
A4722 12th November 2010

I have my monitors connected to the main outs of the Firestudio, but when I play anything back, even if the main volume knob is...

BBlack
replies: 2 views: 662
jasonwagner 12th November 2010

I think I may have lost the AC adapter for my Mackie Onyx Satellite. While I am able to power it off my Macbook Pro's bus, I'm...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 5 views: 4,023
Ron Vogel 12th November 2010

I would like to connect my old LP speakers to my imac. Is this a good idea, and what do I need to make it...

Junglefire
replies: 3 views: 1,083
theblue1 12th November 2010

Hi there, I recently have purchased two Behringer 2031a reference monitors. I have been looking into getting an M-Audio Fast...

lampshad3
replies: 8 views: 661
rene-lemieux 12th November 2010

I've read through a lot of posts about multi buss compression. I finally feel like I've got great control of my Kick Drum if I...

EzekielNoise
replies: 0 views: 473
EzekielNoise 12th November 2010

I just purchase an api a2d. I have a fireface 800, my question is simple.....When using the api for tracking is better using as a...

Tachy
replies: 9 views: 2,287
Tachy 12th November 2010

If you had $12,000 to spend on 16 channels of mic pre's what would you get? I am looking to outfit my studio and i would be...

Sproto
replies: 64 views: 5,545
dabigfrog 12th November 2010

Hi We also had some misfortunes... 1. While we were setting up the booth we left our rented Dodge Caravan in the streets...

Geoff_T
replies: 38 views: 5,040
Geoff_T 12th November 2010

i am being forced into being the singer of my band.i cant realy sing that well.can anyone recommend a vocal effects processor for...

tracktension
replies: 17 views: 13,975
code green 12th November 2010

Hey all, I'm starting my first session with my new studio as the main engineer. I'm positive that everything is going to run...

Surf Street Rec.
replies: 14 views: 1,017
Fletcher 12th November 2010

Has anybody heard the JMK Audio JM-115C compressor? I am curious if it really is similar to the DBX 160VU like the site says. I...

feral frequency
replies: 10 views: 2,112
whoomusic 12th November 2010

I'm contracted to record & mix (for CD) a live concert this weekend. The sound man is using an Avid Venue SC48... very...

Shiny Beast
replies: 1 views: 655
T_R_S 12th November 2010

Well Fellas, This is my current list of gear. Good? Bad? Indifferent? Undoubtedly there'll be some upgrades, but I'm trying...

DamnYankee
replies: 13 views: 3,024
Nairobijones 12th November 2010

I have someone interested in buying two guitars and having them shipped to him in Melbourne, Australia. One has a hard shell...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 2 views: 849
lane thaw 12th November 2010

Hi guys, If I purchase an mbox now with a view to upgrading to pt9 at a cheaper rate, once activated, can you sell the mbox...

SOLOIST101
replies: 1 views: 524
InTheBox 12th November 2010

I purchased this mic from the original owner. It arrived with the capsule facing off axis. If I giggle the mic I can manipulate...

Sven62
replies: 0 views: 459
Sven62 12th November 2010

So, I'm recording drums with 8 channels. Previously, my set up has been: 1 - Kick (Audix f series kick mic) 2 - Snr top...

staylor200
replies: 8 views: 1,167
Sen 12th November 2010

I need my studio to record stereo (songwriting, and demo work). My priority is sound quality. I want the best I can get for the...

Raincrow
replies: 4 views: 635
Raincrow 12th November 2010

****Problem solved by initializing the unit**** So I find this unit for a great price. Got it home, everything went smoothly....

flextone
replies: 0 views: 1,292
flextone 12th November 2010

so chaps is this new PT 9 32 or 64 bit? steve

Steve Honest
replies: 20 views: 2,530
PMoshay 12th November 2010

I just picked up an old Switchcraft 1/4" TRS patchbay similar to the one in the attachment. Each patch point terminates in...

soulglow
replies: 6 views: 1,294
soulglow 12th November 2010

HAHAHAHAHA !! Just had to share, brilliant!! heh http://www.endlessyoutube.com/watch?v=Z1M9tFRbg8c

Big_Bang
replies: 46 views: 4,072
Big_Bang 12th November 2010

Hey Gents! So there is a Studer B67 on ebay for sale, pretty cheap for Aussie prices ($600 USD), and is in 'perfect working...

skarecrow15
replies: 2 views: 1,070
skarecrow15 12th November 2010

Anyone who owns an iPad and loves music needs to get this app! Wow... Such a cool way to explore music. It's like what MTV used...

norman_nomad
replies: 0 views: 510
norman_nomad 12th November 2010

Has anyone else noticed that when you audio suit something in PTLE, it still gets delayed by some samples? i've done this test...

Chris.
replies: 4 views: 603
Benmrx 12th November 2010

Hey everyone, sorry to make my first post a question, but this has been annoying me ever since I started using cubase 5 last...

mikeremarks
replies: 1 views: 1,144
mikeremarks 12th November 2010

Just looking for input on both i have had a chance to demo the a7's liked them but was wondering will i be missing out if i got...

fogflip
replies: 15 views: 4,739
Martijn W 12th November 2010

So I got Maroon 5s latest record "Hands All Over" because Mutt Lange produced it. Interestingly enough, the last song...

Ernest Buckley
replies: 1 views: 838
marcus 12th November 2010

Hi Guys, I know this has been discussed before but I have been trying to do some vocal layering, so what I do is record the vox...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 31 views: 4,820
Louis Richner 12th November 2010

Over the years various threads on gearslutz have explored how computers are playing an increasingly prominent role in pop music....

MarsBot
replies: 5 views: 664
The Byre 12th November 2010
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

Now that PT 9 is capable of 32 i/o and since I've been long lusting after a Shadow Hills Equinox (30 channel summing) - I'm...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 11 views: 2,845
Benmrx 12th November 2010

I was packing up my profire today to head to a session and it fell. :facepalm: hahah yeah I know what you're thinking........

jubb
replies: 5 views: 831
Louis Richner 12th November 2010

Well, this is my first post... and will be amongst the most muddleheaded one of my post history, probably. I need to connect a...

undo
replies: 1 views: 703
undo 12th November 2010

To start, a little bit about where I'm coming from: I just finished recording and mixing my band's (http://www.thetempers.net)...

a zombie
replies: 31 views: 2,005
johnjj 12th November 2010

I am currently shopping for my next preamp This is my current gear list Mics Sony C800G AKG C12VR Neumann U87a Rode Classic...

dreamboxstudio
replies: 20 views: 982
dreamboxstudio 12th November 2010

How do you gents (and the occasional lady) get sessions traded around? I'm running LE 8.0.4, and I need to get my stems to a...

BrandonFrisby
replies: 5 views: 527
Chris. 12th November 2010

Hello, I am confused about what exactly converters do and how they will help my mixes sound better.

BarefootStudios
replies: 14 views: 945
Doc Mixwell 12th November 2010

Just wondering why you guys use these types of programs. Is it to save a session where the drums or room are bad?

PEImatrix
replies: 1 views: 724
uncle duncan 12th November 2010

I know everyone is sick of these comparison threads. But I am looking for good area mics for quiet acoustic recordings. so high...

The Pool PDX
replies: 4 views: 2,039
passenger 12th November 2010

Ok, for the past few months i've been using only a di sound for bass guitar. Of course the variables have been different...

XHipHop
replies: 27 views: 5,336
steven mc. 12th November 2010

I've been looking for a plugin that lets me check mono (sum, L and R), invert the phase of each L/R channel etc. Does anyone...

rumblefuzz
replies: 8 views: 4,377
Chris. 12th November 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search