The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have done my research on the us2000 and I'm just wondering to be 100 percent certain on buying one that the mic pre's in the...

benjaminp
replies: 0 views: 1,682
benjaminp 18th November 2010

Since PT9, i'll be doing a lot of Pitch correction with Melodyne on the road (not to mention basic mixing stuff). And i was...

Chris.
replies: 1 views: 519
loujudson 18th November 2010

Ive noticed my mixes lack that almost 3d sound. i dont have chance to go to studios cos there arent any really where i am. so...

finlove
replies: 0 views: 527
finlove 18th November 2010

Hey guys... I dusted off my Focusrite Liquid Mix recently. But wasn't able to use it reliably as detailed below. Computer:...

russellwolff
replies: 11 views: 1,686
russellwolff 18th November 2010

I've posted a few shots from this year's show: MobileMe Gallery, hope you like. Bill. peachh

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 38 views: 5,231
Mind-Over-Midi 18th November 2010

DOES IT MATTER IF YOU HAVE 2 SETS OF REFERENCE MONITORS IN YOUR RECORDING STUDIO OR HOME STUDIO?? BECAUSE I SEE PEOPLE THAT HAVE...

IProduceBeats
replies: 25 views: 8,689
therealbigd 18th November 2010

Yes I know this sounds strange. I never use them, preferring to use my amp/crybaby wah for tone, whilst my high gain volume pedal...

dudeinblack
replies: 47 views: 14,862
Zep Dude 18th November 2010

Hey guys, I currently track my guitars direct-in through the Hi-Z inputs on my Mackie Onyx 400F. I'm wondering if a DI like the...

dasnub
replies: 0 views: 479
dasnub 18th November 2010

Hello everyone, I hope I am asking the question in the right way and do not show to much naivity. I have a small budget of...

joeytownsend
replies: 3 views: 1,441
ddageek 17th November 2010
replies: 50 views: 2,821
mattsearles 17th November 2010

how good is the sound quality on the PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2? is it a control surface too or just a mixer?

hewo pweaze
replies: 4 views: 3,636
audiokid 17th November 2010

YouTube - Jeff Buckley-Grace there are 2 microphones ... one in the studio and another where he's playing with the band ......

obscure object
replies: 28 views: 9,082
PlusSix456 17th November 2010

Hullo. Just wanted describe my situation and see if anyone had some relevant comments. My local music gear superduper store is...

Dinobyte
replies: 5 views: 2,074
tompatek 17th November 2010

I did a search and couldn't find the answers and to what I was looking. I have a Delta 44 and I wanted to know if it would...

Peacefulburnings
replies: 0 views: 528
Peacefulburnings 17th November 2010

I recently picked up an mBox mini for some Pro Tools mixing/overdub sessions(not my DAW of choice but forced into it). Anyway, I...

Fandango
replies: 0 views: 1,350
Fandango 17th November 2010

i am currently running garageband with a mixer running through a behringer uca222 interface.. but will i be able to do that with...

arewhyayeenn
replies: 1 views: 778
pjplayer 17th November 2010

My band wish to start using live backing tracks. We've been rehearsing for 6months or so with an apple macbook running tracks on...

yoodooright
replies: 13 views: 16,956
LAstudio 17th November 2010

Hi! A good friend is going into a tracking session at a pretty cool studio, but looks like they're down one Logic Card for a...

FossilTooth
replies: 0 views: 532
FossilTooth 17th November 2010

Hi I have some VOLT RV3143 Bass drivers, any ideas how I could best use them, so far I have thought about making some passive...

ChrisJames
replies: 0 views: 1,311
ChrisJames 17th November 2010

I have a U87 and i move it around my home studio quite often and i don't want a heavy stand....but the stand i have now is too...

ddeez
replies: 18 views: 1,258
Googlyman 17th November 2010

how are you guys getting on with it? I have had it for a while, and still find it difficult to get the sounds that I want-end...

SOLOIST101
replies: 2 views: 540
SOLOIST101 17th November 2010

Hi I have been currently using Apogee AD/DA 16X converters for over 6 years. Im looking at updating over to the new Apogee...

Gibson
replies: 17 views: 3,722
Bopkit 17th November 2010

This probably could have gone in the 'good news' forum..., but hey... it's about gear... Our studio recently got an Otari MTR...

Benmrx
replies: 8 views: 893
Benmrx 17th November 2010

Is there a case for a 4050 that has space for the shockmount? The box I got has a decent case for the mic itself but the...

mightypants
replies: 4 views: 1,062
Ron Vogel 17th November 2010

Anybody know how to get the guitar effect going on starting at 3:42? Doing it in the studio maybe you could use a gate with an...

Turdadactyl
replies: 19 views: 1,793
ray_subsonic 17th November 2010

I am using Protools LE 7 with a Behringer ADA8000 to get 16 channels out to my Ramsa board for OTB mixing. Analog outputs are...

skatingbasser
replies: 4 views: 562
RiF 17th November 2010

When a pair of speakers has four binding posts linked together into pairs which can be removed so as to bi-wire them, how does...

DubStudio
replies: 7 views: 2,150
Ethan Winer 17th November 2010

so has anyone recorded a lot with violin style basses? i am prob gonna end up getting one and was wondering if anyone has had...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 3 views: 1,045
FFTT 17th November 2010

I received a request from a label to do a few passes of a record I'm working on with the lead and bk vox down 50%. Has anyone...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 9 views: 849
Kenny Gioia 17th November 2010

Looking for photos of the the Beesneez Jade producer insides PCB board? Hand wired what is the difference to this and the Studio...

Kris Bang Boom
replies: 14 views: 2,487
AndyHD 17th November 2010

I've tried Voxengo offerings, PSP, Wavearts, BUT WAVES SSL comp demo is the ultimate mix glue comp. BUT, I will never buy this...

m_gant
replies: 55 views: 15,262
taturana 17th November 2010

Hi. Which presets for vocals do you tend to use the most in revibe? Any hints on getting it to perform the best? Thanks!

chilli
replies: 0 views: 681
chilli 17th November 2010

Came across this (Ooh-err missus) in the Guardian. Seems like a fun day at Metropolis. It's on the 20th November. Extra Event:...

vcs3
replies: 0 views: 527
vcs3 17th November 2010

Hi After listening to the 'Preamp in Paradise' comparison DVD, i know that i need a UA Solo 610 to complement my Neve Portico...

taa4j6
replies: 24 views: 2,893
rocksure 17th November 2010

I know this has been discussed a number of times and I have read other threads and articles, but clearly there's something I...

thenapking
replies: 5 views: 1,454
thenapking 17th November 2010

That people were raving about recently? I think it was some kind of analog/glue/tape type plugin. There's a thread about it here...

HSLand
replies: 7 views: 873
Marando 17th November 2010

I'm sick of doing longer chains recording on the way in and not knowing my levels, especially with some preamps when I go into an...

andersmv
replies: 2 views: 677
andersmv 17th November 2010

What's the name of that typical "POOW" "POOW" disco sound? Here's an example of what i mean: YouTube - Joe...

maveerman
replies: 24 views: 4,683
dcrigger 17th November 2010

just got a mail. Sugar Bytes Vogue videos decide yourself....

tilman
replies: 5 views: 2,531
AcoosticZoo 17th November 2010

Hello all, this question is probably more for people who were in the studios in the late sixties and seventies, but really...

2N1305
replies: 24 views: 2,654
2N1305 17th November 2010

First of all, hello! howdy I usually post at harmony central in the effects section. (HCFX) I've found this forum to be...

EvilSoup
replies: 25 views: 10,944
jsmooth226 17th November 2010

So Considering how many people dont like the Digi Converters like 96 or 192 hd, and PT 9 allows use of any converter, does this...

Steve Honest
replies: 6 views: 758
pan60 17th November 2010

I'm looking for a 16 or even better a 24 channel summing box - I know a lot of 8 channel and some 16 channel but is there also a...

pete
replies: 13 views: 3,396
Chris. 17th November 2010

Just looking for a second option on what configuration to use to record some drums this upcoming weekend. Genre: Reggae / dub /...

payne104
replies: 8 views: 1,642
rynugz007 17th November 2010

I am running Protools 8.1 with a HD2 rig. I am very happy with the performance and do not need any more tracks, auxes or...

Lazer Toms
replies: 4 views: 639
marchhare 17th November 2010

Hi. 1st post here.howdy First, let me tell you I am no engineer. Just a music lover, with very eclectic tastes. I am on the...

fredhammersmith
replies: 4 views: 935
syntax 17th November 2010

I just got my repaired (for the 2nd time in 7 years) Benchmark DAC-1. They replaced the pot (again). After getting it back I...

davey boy
replies: 0 views: 742
davey boy 17th November 2010

Right now I have an imac i7, Duet interface and Rode NT-1a. That's it nothing else, and I'm using garageband. Would it be worth...

Junglefire
replies: 26 views: 883
mattsearles 17th November 2010

OK, so i decided to slim down my set up a little while back, get a new, more updated FW interface with more pres onboard and...

Sad Iron Studio
replies: 15 views: 1,065
Mr.HOLMES 17th November 2010

So the nice folks at the SSL booth offered me one of their cool SSL baseball hats...if I'd post about seeing them at AES on a...

sfsonarboy
replies: 12 views: 2,383
Animus 17th November 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search