The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I'm in the market for a quality 8 channel mixer. I'd like the EQ's to be solid (they don't have to be top-of-the-line, but...

dpholmes
replies: 5 views: 956
guitarwolle 18th November 2010

yay or nay? They seem pretty legit. Should I go for it or no? They seem to sound pretty good and accurate.

AstralPStudios
replies: 23 views: 1,967
Portcity 18th November 2010

Anyone try out the AL.SO (Alternate Soundings) Preamps? With wich preamps you can compared them?

mattsplace
replies: 0 views: 452
mattsplace 18th November 2010

Hi there, I am shiny new member posting from sunny Tahiti (first post here). This might seem like a funny question, but can you...

Kae
replies: 2 views: 634
Kae 18th November 2010

Man, oh man. I am really struggling here. I've got 4 more songs to mix and i am already getting a major headache and i don't even...

doubledecker
replies: 6 views: 1,232
lord_bunny 18th November 2010

I went ahead and bought a refurbished unit from excessups a couple of months ago. It is a 1500VA TLV unit. It worked fine for...

Ravich
replies: 4 views: 1,086
Ravich 18th November 2010

I am new to protools and been wanting to start learning the software, but I can not decide which mbox 3 model to get. All I know...

chalemamone
replies: 27 views: 9,952
Dr. Fleischman 18th November 2010

just came across an old Roberts 770x reel to reel machine(got t for free too). just wondering what i should do with it or more if...

delittle3
replies: 5 views: 6,881
beatsnblunts 18th November 2010

I started a thread a lil bit ago about not really digging the Sm7b on my vocals, and have been searching for a new vocal mic ever...

halcyo
replies: 6 views: 1,899
rack gear 18th November 2010

Hello all, How have ya'll integrated a DAW controller into a custom analog desk? What brands of controllers? Space is...

GrievousAngel
replies: 3 views: 873
kittonian 18th November 2010

I'm about to switch from digi 002 to apogee (thx to PT9..!) and I was wondering what else you recommend as a 8 in 8 out - I kinda...

pete
replies: 2 views: 559
pete 18th November 2010

Hey, one - two questions. I'M working here in our local theater in germany and we will plan to play the musical Sugar ! So I#m...

goldendye
replies: 1 views: 488
andonwego 18th November 2010

Hey Guys, I am getting ready to record my friends acoustic album so we threw some mics up today and did this quick recording....

BCAUTS
replies: 15 views: 1,261
BCAUTS 18th November 2010

I noticed it's quite difficult to find online where a song in today's records has been recorded/mixed. Or is it me ? Is there a...

stevegalante
replies: 11 views: 1,941
chris carter 18th November 2010

I have a weird problem in my studio. Some of my mics are absolutely silent, and a few have what I think is EMI/RFI noise on...

johnnybregar
replies: 73 views: 5,411
Wunderkap 18th November 2010

Hey guys, I need advice for surround headphones. I won't be mixing on these, i just need surround headphones for 5.1...

mauru
replies: 5 views: 1,072
tomdarude 18th November 2010

Used one? Like it? What are the pres like? Value? Thanks

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 5 views: 4,421
javierboz 18th November 2010

the one on "Dont bring me down" and the sound of this.. kRVwcPTnug8

Teddy Ray
replies: 5 views: 3,264
Heimel 18th November 2010

This makes a good point. Especially with all the talk about PT... Not written by me, taken from the link: The Upgrade Syndrome |...

Niallerrity
replies: 3 views: 1,540
Dreamsilent 18th November 2010

There's plenty of discussion out there about the use of HPFs. I wanna know more about where you guys use LPFs. How do you set...

rich robinson
replies: 6 views: 910
T-Stag 18th November 2010

Hey everyone, i wanted to buy the se reflection filter to record vocals only, but some say i could do better can i get 2 bass...

etrella
replies: 4 views: 1,176
Glenn Kuras 18th November 2010

There seems to be several variations on this mic, judging by those I've seen listed on eBay. A friend of mine has one and this...

adathead 53
replies: 6 views: 4,319
HudHudson 18th November 2010

I have a DIGI 002 and a MOTU 828 MK2 which I will be feeding to the 002 via ADAT. I want to get the BLA mod on the 002. My...

BSAchop
replies: 0 views: 496
BSAchop 18th November 2010

I am stuck on this decision... Right now, I have an MBOX2... Kill me. It sucks! The knobs are a joke, the conversion sounds...

Baroque
replies: 4 views: 655
Whitecat 18th November 2010

There is a low whistling noise through my monitors (Yamaha HS50Ms) when they are plugged into my interface (E-MU Tracker Pre.)...

Songy
replies: 1 views: 700
borjam 18th November 2010

Holy shiz! Listened to Solomon Burke's Nashville CD produced by Buddy Miller last night with headphones. Talk about a huge vocal...

John N
replies: 0 views: 654
John N 18th November 2010

Halfway mixing through the song I realize that the threshold knob doesn't work... It won't react when I turn it. The funny...

chrisjones
replies: 3 views: 839
chrisjones 18th November 2010

Hello Slutz, A friend of mine enlisted me to help him set up his keyboard. A relatively expensive roland stage piano with...

Tommy like sound
replies: 4 views: 2,149
Tommy like sound 18th November 2010
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

From today's MSN homepage (rotating panel #2) MSN Careers - 20 Jobs That Pay $25 per Hour - Career Advice Article 19. Sound...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 0 views: 741
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 18th November 2010

are business cards needed? if so...what do you think to my design... few points...tagline on the front with the logo? maybe a...

dominic hoenig
replies: 54 views: 4,406
Shy 18th November 2010

Hi, Anyone managed to get the R16's control, buttons to work to control Live 8? IE the play button on the desk to make Live...

Major Tom
replies: 2 views: 2,733
kkonkkrete 18th November 2010

Which one would you choose soundwise? thumbsup the jx8p sounds a bit warmer because of it's chorus I think, Would I get similar...

Liquidthrust
replies: 7 views: 2,634
audibleobsession 18th November 2010

I have a set of Event 20/20p monitors, where one is active and, in addition to powering itself, also powers the other monitor,...

Diktatoren
replies: 7 views: 1,420
Diktatoren 18th November 2010

"Without You" by Harry Nilsson. At the glorious 2:10 mark: It sounds to me that when his background vocal comes in (at...

MattMoorman
replies: 3 views: 1,766
dh130i 18th November 2010

So any opinions or 1st hand experience as to which sounds better? I've been using a MBOX2 Mini with SoundForge for archiving...

demonfuzz
replies: 0 views: 1,649
demonfuzz 18th November 2010

Hi volks, its time to retire my roland vs2480 and get myself a console that can handle at least 12 inputs and drop them onto a...

Scoobiess
replies: 2 views: 688
Scoobiess 18th November 2010

Saturday, November 6th 2010 Gearslutz, Vintage King, Studio Trilogy, Focal Press and New Bay Media proudly announce Afterglow,...

Jules
replies: 83 views: 10,107
George Necola 18th November 2010

My Hafler P3000 amp has some sort of problem where one side is alot quieter than the other. Any ideas on what this could possibly...

dodittydada
replies: 0 views: 550
dodittydada 18th November 2010

Hello I do 24 track live recordings with some high end mics, preamps and a good recorder. I dont need to use protools on...

aabbey1
replies: 3 views: 656
McDingus 18th November 2010

Ok, I have my Rosetta 800 hooked up and PTHD 9 via XHD card. PTHD native see's it as a 192 I/O but for some reason I see no...

jimmyboy7
replies: 6 views: 993
jimmyboy7 18th November 2010

. Anyone who ever spent much time around one of these fine (and rare) desks must have plenty to contribute. (My observation...

12ax7
replies: 29 views: 5,252
RussianRecording 18th November 2010

Hey Just wanted to know if anyone has got any tricks they have for recording bass? My usual routine is to have three signals...

RedHouse
replies: 9 views: 1,102
RedHouse 18th November 2010

Spent all day trying to make it work. Cross-graded from PT 8 LE (win 7 32-bit) with my 003 rack, updated the drivers for the...

mwesten
replies: 19 views: 1,879
Chris. 18th November 2010

You look at those trolls and secretly wish you could be so crass and caustic with no repercussions. Get it out here! What's...

Zep Dude
replies: 3 views: 579
bitman 18th November 2010

Hey guys, This company contacted me TRUST TONES (Trust Tones) | MySpace to tune monitors, does anyone know anything about...

Dr. Studio
replies: 6 views: 998
energizer bunny 18th November 2010

I have done my research on the us2000 and I'm just wondering to be 100 percent certain on buying one that the mic pre's in the...

benjaminp
replies: 0 views: 1,682
benjaminp 18th November 2010

Since PT9, i'll be doing a lot of Pitch correction with Melodyne on the road (not to mention basic mixing stuff). And i was...

Chris.
replies: 1 views: 519
loujudson 18th November 2010

Ive noticed my mixes lack that almost 3d sound. i dont have chance to go to studios cos there arent any really where i am. so...

finlove
replies: 0 views: 527
finlove 18th November 2010

Hey guys... I dusted off my Focusrite Liquid Mix recently. But wasn't able to use it reliably as detailed below. Computer:...

russellwolff
replies: 11 views: 1,686
russellwolff 18th November 2010

I've posted a few shots from this year's show: MobileMe Gallery, hope you like. Bill. peachh

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 38 views: 5,228
Mind-Over-Midi 18th November 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search