The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Any good suggestions? Pictures welcome

blakegaston
replies: 0 views: 548
blakegaston 22nd November 2010

Hi, I picked up the latest Klaxons album (Surfing The Void) a few weeks ago because I really liked the previous one a lot. When I...

FLUKE
replies: 8 views: 1,021
Wiggy Neve Slut 22nd November 2010

I am in the market for an internal bass drum mic system. I currently have a Shure Beta 52 Mic. Do you prefer the May micing...

ruanddu
replies: 1 views: 1,318
ruanddu 22nd November 2010

Currently have a pair of KRK Rokit 6 G2s, and need a sub to not only take some low end strain off the monitors, but also fill in...

the_grimace
replies: 0 views: 1,028
the_grimace 22nd November 2010

Hi , anybody knows anything about HAMMOND B-100 ? Do you know how much do they cost ? i'm intrested in buying one if the...

Daystar
replies: 8 views: 5,730
adhry15 22nd November 2010

How do you guys judge the ability of a musician you haven't met before? I seem to be asked more to produce as well as engineer...

TornadoTed
replies: 8 views: 713
Flying_Dutchman 22nd November 2010

Interesting. Moving to pt9 and I transferred files from a project I'm working on on Sonar to pt. Mix just sounds so different....

CassidyGT
replies: 20 views: 1,576
joeq 22nd November 2010

I'm pretty sure the MCU pro is what I want, but it seems several hundred dollars more expensive than it should be. I'm wondering...

blackmajik2021
replies: 0 views: 1,065
blackmajik2021 22nd November 2010

Are there any big singles or records made using Lynx Auroras, or are they more of an underground sensation? I see lots of...

Freedomof81
replies: 8 views: 1,215
Liberty Studio 22nd November 2010
replies: 0 views: 507
LiveLife 22nd November 2010

YouTube - Frank Sinatra Drummer Buddy Rich So let's see the cut and paste crowd wrap their little mice around this baby...

loopy
replies: 15 views: 1,202
platypipros 22nd November 2010

I read few comments here in which some people state that they prefer mono fingerpicking guitars in folkloric (or classical and...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 15 views: 2,557
digitalM 22nd November 2010

Whats up guys? Alot of hip hop/club studios have these types of in wall speakers, What are these types of speakers called in the...

TopRockStudios
replies: 20 views: 20,193
travisbrown 22nd November 2010

Wondering if this is possible. Being that PT9 is ilok authorized can you install it on multiple computers and move the ilok...

Keith Moore
replies: 7 views: 1,980
Astrain 22nd November 2010

i'm getting a high pitched squeal when patching tape out to tape in on an MTR90 2inch 24track. comping an existing track to a...

bryancook
replies: 2 views: 447
Musiclab 22nd November 2010

So I have been using PTLE for many many years now. I am now running PT9 and I'm new to Delay compensation. So all i have to do is...

Jeff16years
replies: 5 views: 871
Lenzo 22nd November 2010

Hello... I would like to know, since I do all my productions and mixes ITB, will I benefit if I, for example, route my final...

Doomcore
replies: 20 views: 2,114
djsaintlouis 22nd November 2010

Ok. I'm using an Oktava MK319 into a tubepre into an mbox mini into ptle8, oh and I use cheapo GC mic cables. Basically for...

Yenrah
replies: 3 views: 936
edva 22nd November 2010

So I am looking at getting an Echo Audiofire 12 soon and was planning on adding a presonus central station for monitoring. Well,...

guy0012
replies: 2 views: 951
guy0012 22nd November 2010

Hello friends, I am current in need of your expertise. My new living situation has drastically reduced the amount of room I have...

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 743
therealbigd 22nd November 2010

thy ribbon, thy joy of sound ye, the magic mic. under the forgiving light i am cleansed by my crowley, my beyer, my...

capnreverb
replies: 20 views: 1,725
capnreverb 22nd November 2010

I've been using a pop filter on my tube condenser to keep it well cared for. I don't really care much about the popping sound,...

Mattchen
replies: 4 views: 1,759
John Willett 22nd November 2010

Sorry to start another thread but I'm so confused by everything I've read over the last few weeks that I just need a simple...

brrecording
replies: 5 views: 1,199
dominic hoenig 22nd November 2010

iPhone 4

Word is it will have: Spell checker! Hooray! jummpp Blue tooth communication to qwerty keyboard (full size / fold out travel...

Jules
replies: 266 views: 24,161
atrix 22nd November 2010

Is this eq a good consideration for gently eq'ing kick and snare during tracking? How about room or overheads?

jeffinaustin
replies: 2 views: 1,529
Benmrx 22nd November 2010

cant decide whether to record with them or switch to regular strings. sometimes i think the flatwounds sound too metallic and...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 27 views: 4,444
baikonour 22nd November 2010

Guess I thought PT9 would allow me to do editing on my higher sample rate sessions (usually 88.2) without an interface. Should...

Matt Grondin
replies: 22 views: 1,762
Matt Grondin 22nd November 2010

I just picked up a used Buzz Audio Potion (to complement my SOC1.1 and MPE1.1 cooge), and I'm diggin' its sound. However, the...

AndreH
replies: 3 views: 1,116
AndreH 22nd November 2010

Hello, the Rhodes sound I like the most is clean with the bell sound very pronounced, I would say you hear only the bell I...

elan
replies: 2 views: 880
Johnny Favorite 22nd November 2010

I have the M-audio Profire 2626, I run protools and pretty soon Logic I use all 8 channels simultaneously. Practically, i...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 3 views: 1,472
Rooster21 22nd November 2010

Title says it all. I have a session that has 8 audio files and 1 fade file missing that are gone, how do I get Pro Tools to stop...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 4 views: 938
Sean Sullivan 22nd November 2010
replies: 0 views: 671
mojoduo 22nd November 2010

I'm looking for a high quality D/A box for mixing with PT9.. as we dont need PT interfaces anymore there seem to be a lot of...

pete
replies: 4 views: 966
Kiwi 22nd November 2010

Hey guys, I just think the mix of this song is beautiful and it's recorded...

Skiggy
replies: 9 views: 1,186
Baroque 22nd November 2010

I have been a KRK user for a long time and I have been rocking the VXT 8s since they first came out. Besides KRK products being...

valdrag
replies: 2 views: 979
SDDP 22nd November 2010

The 2nd collaborative product between PreSonus and Anthony Demaria, the ADL700, will be shown tomorrow at the AES show, booth...

ricknaqvi
replies: 43 views: 9,923
scoob 22nd November 2010

Hi Guys In my trawling round the net I have found the Soundwares GS-201 Plugin version of the RE201. Seems to work OK and...

asimmd
replies: 1 views: 863
xist 22nd November 2010

So this is mainly about blending kick drum mics. I know guys use lots of different mics and also lot's of different mics at the...

replies: 5 views: 1,697
T-Stag 21st November 2010
replies: 0 views: 629
Cinemascope 21st November 2010

hello dudes currently recording with a tascam msr 16 half inch 16 track tape machine with dbx noise reduction. up until now have...

scooterdoyle
replies: 8 views: 1,913
theblue1 21st November 2010

Hi All Does anyone know if there are any RE201 Plugins besides the Soundware GS - 201 and the UAD2 RE201. Thanks Alan

asimmd
replies: 6 views: 1,494
BOWIE 21st November 2010

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone got a chance to review the new Neo-Soul Rhodes Sounds and Samples by GospelMusicians.com?...

Big_J
replies: 1 views: 2,917
Big_J 21st November 2010

I have the fast track ultra. Has two headphone outs with independent volume adjustment for both. Works great for myself and one...

takman
replies: 6 views: 857
takman 21st November 2010

So, Studio Devil is releasing a new bass amp! I'm really looking forward to try it since their Amp Modeler Pro for guitar sound...

matias4000
replies: 1 views: 673
ivansc 21st November 2010

Hi - Both the central station and D-box have two channel D/A converters in them and are reasonably priced. What stand-alone...

once a roadie
replies: 4 views: 685
Faderjockey 21st November 2010

Hello GS, I track vocals at the moment through a AKG C214 (hardly a ideal vocalmic, but ok for many sources) through a Metric...

mikkelkiilerich
replies: 0 views: 459
mikkelkiilerich 21st November 2010

I've been told that it may be a Sennheiser MKH 405 with a funky ball-type windscreen. My other thought was: Maybe an Altec 201B...

mlutthans
replies: 11 views: 2,444
pan60 21st November 2010

Hey Guys, I picked up the new "our last night" album (hardcoreish bandgooof) At first listen i thought the mix was o.k...

dobz
replies: 4 views: 4,144
stereomixer 21st November 2010

Hi, I am looking for a graphic EQ that's preferably 1 rack space and NOT digital - the reason being I run several vintage analog...

UnMidi
replies: 5 views: 942
Boschen 21st November 2010

I have been listening to Silverchair's Freakshow album recently and really love the sound of everything, especially the drums. ...

ruanddu
replies: 7 views: 2,162
ruanddu 21st November 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search