The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi! I am about to start a mini tour with my band. I am a very dynamic singer, not a great voice, but there are lots of whispered...

Mho
replies: 2 views: 1,853
waxx 27th November 2010

How do you get sample drums to sound real nice and full in the recording process? Is it all a about the sample library? I really...

Magnum29465
replies: 2 views: 768
Topfloorstudios 27th November 2010

Gear, music or otherwise... As I type, I'm pretty much setting up to buy core-cables to neaten up the studio a bit here and...

Grimbog
replies: 83 views: 3,924
redrum 27th November 2010

Hi there. (Sorry for the English, I hope this make sense) heh So... In my opinion, if I want to record a guitar DI signal...

lydfar
replies: 15 views: 4,023
lydfar 27th November 2010

A few years back i purchased a Studer A800 MkIII from "TMOP" (The Means of Production) owned and operated by Mike...

jasont
replies: 3 views: 1,792
jasont 27th November 2010

So, the Baritone Rock Singers thread has been pretty cool and very revealing, let's try it with Tenors. I myself am a...

Joeytpg
replies: 24 views: 31,957
johnnyc 27th November 2010

I have a slight variation on the "what's the best mic for male vox" topic that's been discussed at least 10,000+ times...

bonestar
replies: 21 views: 1,151
chessparov 27th November 2010

I've been waiting to hear the November anouncement of 004 to come out. It came out as PT9. Its time to make a big change I...

boboji
replies: 4 views: 835
boboji 27th November 2010

Is it possible to compare the d-box to the ssl x-desk? What would you choose? And why?

datafeist
replies: 11 views: 1,450
Mr.HOLMES 27th November 2010

Hi. Since Pro Tools 9 Has gone Native Im thinking about ditching my Digi Rack 003, and just using my RME 800 as my primary...

BlackRoseStudio
replies: 1 views: 3,621
RME Support 27th November 2010

I just bought this mic on ebay... It was sort of an impulse purchase. I love mics like this, and I had never seen this exact...

Baroque
replies: 1 views: 548
Baroque 27th November 2010

Just curious if there's any other fans of this band (or just this album) on this forum. I think this record is absolutely...

Benmrx
replies: 16 views: 11,757
autohorse 27th November 2010

HI there DOes pro tools 9 now come with digitranslater bundled in? steve

Steve Honest
replies: 2 views: 756
Steve Honest 27th November 2010

Hello, When recording 2 acoustic guitars (1 finger picking / 1 strumming) and 1 vocal. In this situation, what's the usual way...

maveerman
replies: 15 views: 5,144
McDingus 27th November 2010

I'm getting a new rig and was planning on getting a mac pro with the -Apogee Rosetta 800 ...

shanemccarthy
replies: 32 views: 6,625
MandyC 26th November 2010

I'm new to analogue so I might ask some daft or obvious questions so please forgive my ignorance. I just bought a Roland...

manfromankle
replies: 2 views: 578
manfromankle 26th November 2010

Hi all, Im in the market to buy a reel to reel for home recording of vinyl and whatnot. a friend of mine suggested...

Ducktailjiver
replies: 0 views: 917
Ducktailjiver 26th November 2010

Hey Slutz, here is the thing. I wanted to go OTB for a while now and i finally think i can get it done, i just have a few...

Valentine1
replies: 23 views: 1,799
Hardtoe 26th November 2010

Does anyone know if pro tools 9 has incorporated some sort of drum mapping feature? Anything to match what cubase has been doing...

charliebrown
replies: 1 views: 2,829
PlatinumSamples 26th November 2010

According to the specs on Avalon‘s website.that 737sp has 30db s of headroom above 0uv.And my 192 s only has 22dbs of...

afterthefall
replies: 0 views: 526
afterthefall 26th November 2010

Just wondering, as I feel I could automate more to get "movement" in the tracks, however my first instinct is that it's...

jrhager84
replies: 71 views: 4,153
jonathan jetter 26th November 2010

HI I would love to know if anyone here experienced some A/B comparison with these two SUMMING mixers? THANKS

Audioworks
replies: 3 views: 890
mu6gr8 26th November 2010

so I should have close to $900 come in and I am not sure what I should invest it in, so here I am. I am trying to create a...

GoVeganDude
replies: 17 views: 772
mike vee 26th November 2010

Audio technica st95mkII ...crappy frequ. response, etc...but I can get them for $10 new today only...wondering if it'd be worth...

asdfdsa
replies: 3 views: 1,600
cavern 26th November 2010

Anyone running there keyboards thru a pair of pre73s ?

Audio Child
replies: 2 views: 693
Slikjmuzik 26th November 2010

I'm using Adam A7s with a Sub8 and realising that I've only ever set the sub according to what 'seems right' but would like to do...

Sanchez
replies: 5 views: 1,068
Ethan Winer 26th November 2010

Hey dudes and dudettes, I want to provide a cue via speaker in the live room that dynamically shuts of when record is engaged in...

jumpnyc
replies: 7 views: 875
bitman 26th November 2010

Pace iLok 2 Software Authorization Device | DV247 Surely not? There's been no announcement that I've seen so far.

Convectuoso
replies: 6 views: 1,989
PopularDemand 26th November 2010

Hi, i'll try to keep it short. Current setup for recording, yamaha 01v mixer spdif out to spdif in on computer. Monitoring with...

bauwerk
replies: 2 views: 2,376
bauwerk 26th November 2010

Does anyone have schematics or a service manual for a drawmer DL241 that they'd be kind enough to share?

machineintel
replies: 1 views: 2,176
streetvibes 26th November 2010
replies: 4 views: 820
lhama 26th November 2010

Hi! I'm thinking of doing an upgrade to my home studio. I currently record using the preamps of a Midas Venice 240 linked via...

nador10
replies: 5 views: 955
nador10 26th November 2010

I'm looking for a Mac plug (similar to Waves S1) that I can put on the 2buss for monitoring in mono. AU would be ideal (and...

vtone
replies: 7 views: 752
vtone 26th November 2010

I've always heard that it's bad to record audio to my operating system disk, and to use an external instead. So, for my MacBook...

rcook349
replies: 5 views: 1,288
Louis Richner 26th November 2010

(posted this over in the mastering forum but figured it might be fun for recordists as well, plz delete if not appropriate in 'so...

24-96 Mastering
replies: 50 views: 3,821
quantumpsych 26th November 2010
replies: 9 views: 2,202
fanriffic 26th November 2010

After extensive searching on GS I can't find an old thread where someone threw up a comical video portraying ridiculous people...

midnightsun
replies: 0 views: 514
midnightsun 26th November 2010

i just found a soundcraft 760 24 track 2" tape machine. i live in montreal and its located about 6 hours away. i know its...

sunnyb
replies: 3 views: 1,609
glenn Taylor 26th November 2010

The new Home Alones CD is out today. Who thinks it sounds polished (listenable), but also unpolished (punk rock) at the same...

jaymcb
replies: 0 views: 543
jaymcb 26th November 2010

I recently acquired a pair of Snell Acoustics Type J II speakers. However, i don't have an amplifier for them, and I was...

Instrumentality
replies: 3 views: 1,528
DJamesGoody 26th November 2010

I have a mackie ultramix here and I am having trouble getting it to work. I was wondering if anyone has a working system and...

stellar
replies: 3 views: 887
RBHan 26th November 2010

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone hear has experience with this mixer. I noticed one posted on my local craigslist for 1750, and...

hsnyder
replies: 1 views: 836
hsnyder 26th November 2010

Hi, I'm getting some odd interference or ground loop with my gear at the moment. I'm getting a high pitch faint whining...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 722
dickiefunk 26th November 2010

Basically, I'm a noob at recording, and i'm looking for a decent Condenser or usb mic (don't know what the differences are) that...

nlmuscente
replies: 0 views: 525
nlmuscente 26th November 2010

Hey guys, I had to return my HD Native and XHD card to Sweetwater because it didn't recognize my Rosetta 800. Now I still have...

jimmyboy7
replies: 20 views: 1,917
jimmyboy7 26th November 2010

right now i just have a stock 003 and a studiomaster mixdown gold board. i was thinking about getting the black lion sig mod...

goaway
replies: 0 views: 454
goaway 26th November 2010

heard the Shadow Hills Gama Quad on vintageking.com and really liked the sound of it, but wondered if it sounded the same as its...

lucasmusic
replies: 3 views: 1,292
StarfishMusic 26th November 2010

I have an Otari MX5050 BQII in Good shape and have sent the heads to be relaped. As for the mechanics, does anyone know where to...

rodrigoignacio
replies: 1 views: 3,149
Erik Thomas 26th November 2010

I have some Edirol digital monitors and some Warfedale Diamond 8.2 monitors but I REALLY want to just hook up some basic stereo...

CAGuy
replies: 1 views: 1,416
Riccardo 26th November 2010

Hey everyone, Does anyone know of any places like B&H in NYC in the Baltimore/DC area? I'm looking for a place that has a...

MttDvs
replies: 6 views: 702
Annex2 26th November 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search