The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Long & McQuade have none in the entire country. I have an e-mail into Studio Economik to check on availability, but I've...

bonestar
replies: 3 views: 550
houndog328 4th December 2010

Trying to figure this out. Got my Lightbridge hooked up, works great with the Benchmark DAC1 over spdif. The problem is I need...

aleatoric
replies: 2 views: 1,087
aleatoric 4th December 2010

Users of both, which one sounds overall better and have more usable sound and concept for mixing? I am talking about the...

zak7
replies: 13 views: 18,327
SoundWow 3rd December 2010

So I recently purchased a furman pm pro II off eBay without realizing it has a 20 amp plug. Could I use a furman 15 to 20 amp...

maxwelldub
replies: 0 views: 798
maxwelldub 3rd December 2010

Hi there... I was searching, but the last thread regarding the future of FW is from 2008... I am planning to change my...

Martinoto
replies: 3 views: 818
Shy 3rd December 2010

Ok, now I'm sure I'm not the only person who has had this problem. Every now I then I produce a track, even if its not using...

folb695
replies: 25 views: 1,771
Dr.Poon 3rd December 2010

Hi Sluts So here I am using the sends on Cubase for a vocal and then setting the level of wet/dry I want on a Plate Reverb...

CJ1973
replies: 19 views: 1,588
AudioWonderland 3rd December 2010

any owners here of a vintage MXR Flanger?. i have a problem as i bought a US plug one and i live in Europe. on the back i have...

peterocker
replies: 16 views: 4,241
drbob1 3rd December 2010

I recently got one and was wondering what the VU range switch is used for... I know it will switch to read from +5 to +20 but at...

Milesholmwood
replies: 2 views: 965
andychamp 3rd December 2010

Hello all. I'm recording drums next week in a nice sounding room. I've got the option of using either KM84's which I've...

Mr Knyt
replies: 7 views: 922
jonathan jetter 3rd December 2010

I have the opportunity to pick up a used D & R Orion 24 channel console in good shape. The seller is asking $7k. Does this...

cschuby
replies: 3 views: 2,161
muziekschuur 3rd December 2010

Hi guys, I'm looking to invest in a good A/D for both tracking and mixing. I've got my eyes on two devices at the moment : the...

Kae
replies: 5 views: 7,293
Kae 3rd December 2010

There is always lots of discussion about the weakest link in a signal chain. The fact is, most audiophiles spend hours &...

leroygodspeed
replies: 2 views: 672
DrFrankencopter 3rd December 2010

I do mostly electronic music with some vocals and live instruments. My system right now consists of the following basics:...

mike vee
replies: 1 views: 553
mike vee 3rd December 2010

So I just recently upgraded to PT 9 and I'm finally ready to get rid of my Mbox2 Mini for a better interface, now with the new...

clanley
replies: 1 views: 851
willylumplumps 3rd December 2010

So, after a great number of mixes where my monitors (Mackie mr-5) gave a very different picture of what was going on compared to...

SortaLucid34
replies: 7 views: 1,254
Ethan Winer 3rd December 2010

Hi, I'm somewhat of a novice although I have a good understanding of audio. In a basic firewire mixer + DAW set up, audio tracks...

Slug1
replies: 5 views: 1,022
Slug1 3rd December 2010
replies: 94 views: 11,193
hossman777 3rd December 2010

Hi, I wondered if someone could clear up this issue for me. I record via mic XLR into GAP 73 pre, out of pre in to Motu 828...

Fergies Watch
replies: 1 views: 1,078
Fergies Watch 3rd December 2010

how is it for vocals singers and speakers ? thanx for comments

goldendye
replies: 1 views: 1,361
roadsweeper 3rd December 2010

What effect is being used on the song G6. I'm sure its a combination but cant seem to figure it out.

JLEpperson
replies: 1 views: 4,296
eminemanddem 3rd December 2010

Hey folks, Don't know if this is an appropriate place to post this, but..... Here's a video I found today of a guy who built a...

frankthefunky1
replies: 14 views: 5,695
Bob Ross 3rd December 2010

I was just getting to the point where I was ready to build my own pre and Eisen stops production on the kits! what the heck! I...

GoVeganDude
replies: 1 views: 590
Surfkat 3rd December 2010

Hi everyone, Here is the thing : I need a ribbon mic but I don't know which to chose. Here in France, I have no opportunity to...

groucho
replies: 24 views: 8,314
baskervils 3rd December 2010

Any suggestions in what can be used other than HEAT for analog emulation? I have always liked how waves effects my mixes but if...

projektk
replies: 1 views: 1,200
Blast9 3rd December 2010

My Command|8 was bought in 2005 but last sunday when I turned on my Protools system the controller desk wasn't working. It's...

fuga
replies: 0 views: 570
fuga 3rd December 2010

Whilst we're on the subect of "guitar synth" type sounds, Anyone know how Mark King did that solo on the Cream...

Blast9
replies: 1 views: 4,870
Blast9 3rd December 2010

I need a copy of Acid 4.0 Can anybody tell me how to get it?

Milliken
replies: 6 views: 621
api2500 3rd December 2010

I guys, Many many nights reading about room acoustic, good monitors and highend converters. I have reconstructed and moved my...

denlig
replies: 7 views: 896
RiF 3rd December 2010

Just curious to hear what the performance differences (if any) are? thanks, M

SOLOIST101
replies: 0 views: 570
SOLOIST101 3rd December 2010

Scenario: You're given a fixed budget and are instructed to purchase two pieces of gear. You are given only two choice...

almiller
replies: 5 views: 617
Gearhero 3rd December 2010

I have no idea what they're called but I remember seeing a post on here that I can't find, regarding a rack mount unit that can...

MoBeach
replies: 40 views: 2,856
waxx 3rd December 2010

Hey - I'll be in Munich from Dec 9th to the 16th. Is anyone available for a brew or talk gear or something in the evening? I'll...

tazman
replies: 2 views: 638
tazman 3rd December 2010

so i have 56 pin elco connectors here and 16 channel balanced cable with 1/4 jacks...balanced got +/-/ground. the 1/4 jacks are...

ONE LUV
replies: 12 views: 1,066
nicpope 3rd December 2010

Has anyone ever compared these two mics, which one sounds better on vocals, I know a guys who swear by the U87 and others who...

madehumble
replies: 11 views: 1,716
mowmow 3rd December 2010

In an post a while back I was asking/telling about being targeted specifically for email phishing(not the jam band, haha) Well...

LeoLeoLeo
replies: 12 views: 3,419
MTG_BEATS 3rd December 2010

Purple? Foote? Chandler? BAC500? Maybe something a bit more versatile, that might be able to still do the "1176...

ben_allison
replies: 16 views: 1,782
RCM - Ronan 3rd December 2010

I've always been a mac fan , but a friend pointed out it will be twice as cheep to run a powerful pc that can handle Pro tools 9...

Brett 123
replies: 34 views: 3,690
Hxd Ped 3rd December 2010

I am an Audio Student working on a microphone project. We are supposed to chose a microphone that our school has and find info on...

darksparks
replies: 6 views: 1,802
bensaddiction 3rd December 2010

Is there a way to get more mids/highs out of say a Fender Bass? I have a Rickenbacker we use in the studio to record basslines...

contramark
replies: 6 views: 870
therealbigd 3rd December 2010

I'm going on the weekend to my local music store to buy some recording equipment. I have been researching for a long time now,...

Captaindigbob
replies: 14 views: 1,882
Captaindigbob 3rd December 2010

I've been using Nuendo since they first introduced it, and for the last couple of years I have used their external routing...

danharr
replies: 6 views: 1,214
Faderjockey 3rd December 2010

SoundClick artist: The Random Audio Clips - page with MP3 music downloads Posted it in the Little Blondie thread but wanted a...

Tayloway
replies: 7 views: 819
Tayloway 3rd December 2010

or do regular instrument cables do the same thing. are there advantages to getting a specifically BASS cable?

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 6 views: 2,413
nst7 3rd December 2010

Alright so I know there are sooo many mics to chose from... But I am doing this for hobby, so money is tight especially for a...

jlaugh87
replies: 3 views: 698
edva 3rd December 2010

So I have the chance to pick up Soundcraft 500 console for just under 900 bucks, Fully functional. Needs some new caps and a nice...

scottyjneilson
replies: 6 views: 4,517
Shaft 3rd December 2010

hey guys, Im going to be starting a rack for myself around christmas time to go along with my 003 (8pres). I will probably have...

BCAUTS
replies: 34 views: 2,590
pan60 3rd December 2010

I am looking omnidirectional mic that is very linear and has relatively low self-noise. Mic will be used for recording nature...

alexibm
replies: 1 views: 633
edva 3rd December 2010

Everyone around these parts seems obsessed with finding a good u47 clone. But what about: a TLM170 clone!? Word on the...

student123
replies: 21 views: 3,323
pan60 3rd December 2010

Forgive me if I'm not posting this in the right place.... I posted a while back about buying some new gear and I was wondering...

ridgeway
replies: 2 views: 580
ridgeway 3rd December 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search