The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been unable to confirm.... Can this unit run all 24 analog I/O at once, at 96K to the madi extreme64 card? (i am assuming...

mike vee
replies: 5 views: 1,176
mike vee 5th December 2010

Hey slutz! for my live project, wich is basically a Laptop, a bunch of instruments, with lots of live looping and layering, i'm...

spenz
replies: 16 views: 1,050
ddageek 5th December 2010

are back

mikymike
replies: 10 views: 1,287
symmetricalSound 5th December 2010

Hey guys, wanted to run this by you, hope it doesnt offend any1 that im inquiring for this help, i just dont have that much...

Pliplo
replies: 3 views: 576
Pliplo 4th December 2010

Hi, We are 2 engineers/musicians/producers and 1 composer/musician who have teamed up to make a music release company. We have...

Kikkomen
replies: 60 views: 7,759
Outdaw 4th December 2010

I'm not seeing any official Auto Tune 7 reviews... I know it's relatively new and for the most part, no one knew Antares was...

DeyBwah
replies: 8 views: 2,524
dambro2 4th December 2010

So I have a client who wants to record a few songs of just her singing and playing guitar, and she wants to record them together...

hgregg61
replies: 9 views: 1,129
hgregg61 4th December 2010

Hey folks, longtime occasional reader and I have a quick question: I'm looking for something that will connect via firewire or...

Harri
replies: 0 views: 963
Harri 4th December 2010

how are you x-rack summing people connecting everything? are you making the custom d subs yourself? i want to get an x-rack for...

jsswtpmp182
replies: 1 views: 603
jsswtpmp182 4th December 2010

Hello does anyone know of any Amp Rental companies in the UK? my Peavey 5150 died on me last night and can't get it to my tech...

dominic hoenig
replies: 3 views: 1,663
therealbigd 4th December 2010

i was thinking of buying a summing mixer but is it worth it? what does it add to the mixes.. they are expensive so im just...

finlove
replies: 10 views: 3,963
Trebor Flow 4th December 2010

Looking for a drummer to record. Style - rock, psychedelic rock, shoegaze, indie, experimental

Lek
replies: 28 views: 2,318
Radiogal 4th December 2010

I just bought a new Macbook pro (13") with 320 harddrive. I'm completely new to Mac (and labtops) and open to suggestions as...

strings
replies: 2 views: 503
strings 4th December 2010

I just replaced my 192 with a apogee symphony 16 in 16 out and I LOVE the sound but I have serious problems with it everytime I...

pete
replies: 3 views: 642
pete 4th December 2010

Hi, I need new monitors, I use to have a pair of B&W 685, i'm looking for a similar type of sound but with more bass response...

18inch
replies: 0 views: 522
18inch 4th December 2010

Starting from scratch setting up a studio in my bonus room above the garage... It has high ceilings, a few angles, and no door......

hammerransom
replies: 3 views: 560
Ethan Winer 4th December 2010

ultimately, i would like to get digital output of the 4 pres on my traveller into the metric halo 2882 at 24bit/88.2kHz, so i can...

turtlejon
replies: 14 views: 3,277
turtlejon 4th December 2010

Hi Has anybody schematics for German broadcast card U375 (version 64 and 64p)? What is this card for? Changing...

Radio Berlin
replies: 0 views: 523
Radio Berlin 4th December 2010

ive heard that running your active monitors on a surge protector strip is a bad idea (can muffle them? cut transient...

Disjointed
replies: 3 views: 674
Disjointed 4th December 2010

What plug-in EQ are you using on your mix buss during mixdown? If any.....

everglass
replies: 14 views: 1,597
Sigma 4th December 2010

I record presently with an HD24XR and then import to protools8 for editing and mixing. I utilize API, Chandler, RNA, pres, eq.s,...

SoundUniverse
replies: 4 views: 653
SoundUniverse 4th December 2010

There's been quite a lot of talking about miking the drums using only 4 or so microphones. Can someone list just a few examples...

keap
replies: 8 views: 1,451
Piranhadrum 4th December 2010

I just received my Lynx aurora 8, I connected it to my 003 with adat and wordclock, first of all I wanted setup channel 7 and 8...

evilrocker
replies: 1 views: 540
evilrocker 4th December 2010

Hey guys, no matter how many urs plugz I add in protools , theres never any delay showing in that track-that can't be right can...

SOLOIST101
replies: 0 views: 596
SOLOIST101 4th December 2010

Newbie alert... I'm a guitarist and I record solo, instrumental guitar using 1 or 2 mics. I'm trying to learn mixing basics now....

Scott Whigham
replies: 3 views: 6,601
Scott Whigham 4th December 2010

Hi. Have anybody heard any rumors about a future release of Guitar Rig 5? Perhaps a new Guitar Rig Kontrol? I just saw the...

Michael.C
replies: 15 views: 6,759
mattsearles 4th December 2010

First off let me say im a bit confused on this subject. And googling hasnt come up with much information. Is this because most...

takman
replies: 2 views: 1,159
Steffmo 4th December 2010

hey slutz... I'm looking for a good and relatively cheap EQ/compressor plug for heavy guitars. I've been using waves pretty...

pinkpillpost
replies: 13 views: 2,042
mattsearles 4th December 2010

I've been debating getting my Digi 003 modded, but I'm wondering what degree of improvement I should expect. I'm already running...

jsbeeth
replies: 12 views: 1,933
samirsyd 4th December 2010

Right...so my live room is quite far away from my CR... what would you reccomend as the longest length speaker cable you can...

dominic hoenig
replies: 0 views: 612
dominic hoenig 4th December 2010

Hi, This is my first post - I've been lurking around here for a while as a non-member soaking up some good advice from you guys,...

MarkusBarnard
replies: 15 views: 2,785
powerestudio 4th December 2010

Dear Slutz, Thinking bout getting my first Distressor and curious about its potential. I hear they are very versatile... Can...

ironbelly
replies: 24 views: 3,561
BERNI_AE 4th December 2010

Next sunday I'll be recording an orchestra in a concert hall and I would really like to try my AEA R84's as stereo main mics. I...

digiframe
replies: 4 views: 1,046
digiframe 4th December 2010

Ok major newb question here. I'm getting a pair of adam a7x's soon and im wondering how i'd set them up with my...

Mardi Gras
replies: 6 views: 1,928
therealbigd 4th December 2010

I'm looking to get a new low watt tube amp for the studio. Any suggestions on any boutique builders out there? Thanks!

dhiltonlittle
replies: 59 views: 21,010
TornadoTed 4th December 2010

Yes, I'm new to recording. I've recently acquired a MacBook Pro, Digi 003, PreSonus Digimax D8, and POD HD500. I should be...

Dehumanize
replies: 1 views: 1,028
Dehumanize 4th December 2010

Not speakers, 1 analog EQ and 1 analog compressor. Converters are hooked up to the Furman (model M-8X2) as well but have their...

aleatoric
replies: 2 views: 797
sparqee 4th December 2010

I have a Golden Age Pre-73 and a Presonus Firebox. I am trying to understand how to tell when I am clipping the line input of the...

Jakeman1086
replies: 5 views: 1,127
trmchenry 4th December 2010

I would like to plug my new iMac and my UA 6176 into a conditioned power strip of some sort. I currently only need two output...

andonwego
replies: 0 views: 486
andonwego 4th December 2010

Would you mind sharing some of your techniques to make something sound far away or close? For far away, I can think of adding...

hduncan
replies: 17 views: 19,300
rtownsend 4th December 2010

I really enjoy the sound of tape saturation. I have always thought of a 2" tape machine that had say 8 or so tracks...

Dr.Poon
replies: 6 views: 601
NeedsMoreFuzz 4th December 2010

Ok,I'll try and make it short and simple. If I'm going out of preamps or outboard, into the tape machine, out of the tape...

PVAUDIO
replies: 1 views: 548
ofajen 4th December 2010

Hey, Wanted to submit some tracks for possible mixing with Terry Date. Anyone know who his manager is? Or direct...

ampegfreak
replies: 1 views: 1,263
beau_mckee 4th December 2010

Friends, perhaps the wrong location for this question, but if not here, then where (at GS)???? Me: Home recording hobbyist. I...

EveningSky
replies: 2 views: 709
u b k 4th December 2010

Hey Guys, This is a song my friend and I recorded/mixed for a charity my school was doing back in April before I graduated in...

BCAUTS
replies: 3 views: 706
BCAUTS 4th December 2010

i am going to be working on a Neve VR for the first time in over 5 years pretty soon. i am us to working on vintage boards so i...

squeeks555
replies: 2 views: 1,071
rockitrecordings 4th December 2010

Long & McQuade have none in the entire country. I have an e-mail into Studio Economik to check on availability, but I've...

bonestar
replies: 3 views: 550
houndog328 4th December 2010

Trying to figure this out. Got my Lightbridge hooked up, works great with the Benchmark DAC1 over spdif. The problem is I need...

aleatoric
replies: 2 views: 1,087
aleatoric 4th December 2010

Users of both, which one sounds overall better and have more usable sound and concept for mixing? I am talking about the...

zak7
replies: 13 views: 18,327
SoundWow 3rd December 2010

So I recently purchased a furman pm pro II off eBay without realizing it has a 20 amp plug. Could I use a furman 15 to 20 amp...

maxwelldub
replies: 0 views: 798
maxwelldub 3rd December 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search