The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello gear/tech savy folks, here are the pieces involved: I have 2 mytek stereoADC's, 2 Audiophile 192 cards, and one...

Fluner
replies: 0 views: 398
Fluner 6th December 2010

Hi, The question says all. I wonder if the VST to RTAS adapter still works in PT9, and Magnet (which is VST1!) can work via the...

Nama
replies: 1 views: 686
Nama 6th December 2010

I'm aware of the Hamptone, but I'm curious; what vibey, gooey options are there? Or, if one were just going to work from a...

ben_allison
replies: 5 views: 1,043
ben_allison 6th December 2010

Hi, I am looking to purchase a case for a pair of AKG C414 mics. They are not a matched pair but just looking for the case. ...

garymusic
replies: 9 views: 3,603
GordZilla 6th December 2010

Let me start by asking that we keep this civil and not turn this into a monitor war. Please. I have a small room at my home here...

Halloween
replies: 4 views: 726
Halloween 6th December 2010

Anyone see this one? Just finished up a Win7 64bit build and installed everything - working well with the exception that the...

Deadmeat
replies: 0 views: 654
Deadmeat 6th December 2010

So i am curious what everyones "go-to" album is for comparitive mixing examples. If you were going to a session, had no...

fallynnknivez
replies: 0 views: 471
fallynnknivez 6th December 2010

There is a general consensus that PT is the DAW for audio/vocal recording and editing, while others are better sequencers. If...

razorboy
replies: 2 views: 456
razorboy 6th December 2010

i usually work with virtual instruments and audio that was recorded track by track, so don't have much experience trying to...

dave999z
replies: 0 views: 483
dave999z 6th December 2010

I know that Drumagog 5 will be out next year and that Trigger (from Steven Slate) has just been released/presented... but lets...

G-Spot
replies: 5 views: 4,910
orangeroom44 6th December 2010

If I am recording an acoustic guitar for a mix that features only acoustic guitar and vocals, do I want to record the two...

Spennels
replies: 18 views: 1,375
Unclenny 6th December 2010

Has anyone had this done to their guitar. i am sensing that it's is some type of vibration type process that gets the wood of...

mojoduo
replies: 0 views: 1,346
mojoduo 5th December 2010

What is the best way to have your Vocals sit up front in the mix and, at the same time have your reverb added. Any help would be...

Hollywoods
replies: 11 views: 2,161
junkshop 5th December 2010

What do you think of the nominations this year? http://www.GRAMMY365.com/sites/default/files/53rd%20PressList%2011-30-10.pdf

Tony Shepperd
replies: 9 views: 979
hearttimes 5th December 2010

Here is the deal: I used to do a lot of albums, but nowadays I work mostly with jingles, soundtracks, original scoring for tv...

Cosmonauta
replies: 5 views: 1,455
Trakworx 5th December 2010

First of all the mic sounds GREAT! Much better than my old Rode NT1 which in comparison sounds very harsh. However this mic has...

EvilSoup
replies: 2 views: 1,158
EvilSoup 5th December 2010

Hows it going all. Its been a long time since Ive looked at any gear regarding production equipment. I typically do east...

db0007
replies: 1 views: 450
db0007 5th December 2010

Question: How can I get SPDIF from the 816X to PROTOOLS 9? I have the signal going through a PSX100SE, SPDIF out to the MR816X....

theproduca
replies: 1 views: 893
theproduca 5th December 2010

Has anyone tried that combo ? If yes, did it worked ok ? Any dramatic difference in both tracking and monitoring ? Cheers !

Kae
replies: 0 views: 609
Kae 5th December 2010

youtube videos to mp3 audio file only...for track for rapper to rap to.. had a client's friend call and ask if i could do it...

Sigma
replies: 4 views: 576
andychamp 5th December 2010

I just read this little history on electrodyne and quad eight, it's pretty cool if you're interested in knowing a little bit more...

echojulca
replies: 0 views: 542
echojulca 5th December 2010

The biggest "sleepers" in my mic drawer have to be the EV 635a and the RFT622, both dynamic omnis. 1st, they were very...

andychamp
replies: 20 views: 6,804
petsematary 5th December 2010

Anyone know if the converters on the 4pre are decent?

Will-Low
replies: 3 views: 811
Will-Low 5th December 2010

Most of the music ive mixed/produced is kind of pop with a big sound, a lot of synths and basically just a big sounding...

dannympo
replies: 0 views: 603
dannympo 5th December 2010

Hi guys I am currently using a new emperical labs de-stresser. Has anyone here had much experience with them. They seem like a...

ross.k2186
replies: 6 views: 1,458
RiF 5th December 2010

YouTube - Hellacopters drummer trashes ice drum set - Part 1/2

Piranhadrum
replies: 6 views: 947
Baroque 5th December 2010

yop everybody ! I have to make a dissertation for my audio school, and i mean GS would be the best place to get some ideas...

Romain74
replies: 2 views: 500
Sigma 5th December 2010

Hi gearslutz, I need a compressor for my DBX FS900 in mixbuss. dbx903 or aphex9651 is better? style's pop,R&B.Thank any...

chianh
replies: 1 views: 669
chianh 5th December 2010

Hey, I've seen tons of people selling the pacifica in the classifieds, why? I'm just curious. They don't love the pre anymore?

Chris Lago
replies: 46 views: 4,332
coyotekells 5th December 2010

Yes, I know there are a lot of threads on the subject and I read them all but nothing specific. Unfortunately I can't try these...

Clay
replies: 49 views: 10,285
Gaston69 5th December 2010

I recently added a Frontier Tango 24 8 channel a/d d/a to my digi 002r setup. The thing is, I am not able to afford a monitor...

epidemic44
replies: 3 views: 801
epidemic44 5th December 2010

Anyone ever used a 441 on kick? Any audio examples? How does it sound?

Baroque
replies: 11 views: 3,037
drBill 5th December 2010

I've been listening to a few records lately tracked on API consoles and loving the sound. There is just something about the punch...

aj633
replies: 7 views: 1,534
Bob Olhsson 5th December 2010

Hi I recently bought a Tascam 24channel m3500 mixing console And i need to buy a Cable chord that connects the Console and the...

vegastheque
replies: 0 views: 497
vegastheque 5th December 2010

I just installed PT9 yesterday and have been experimenting with it but I can't get individual control of the mixer faders when I...

The dman
replies: 2 views: 617
Scott Whigham 5th December 2010

Hello all. I'm new to all this, so I'm hoping I can get some questions answered! I use an Alienware notebook and I'd like to...

etc123
replies: 2 views: 1,295
jchas 5th December 2010

How are you guys finding p.t9 performance on mac? It's stable for me, but not that great at low buffers compared to...

SOLOIST101
replies: 6 views: 1,684
Darhgo 5th December 2010

Wondering if I could get some input on a problem I'm having... All of a sudden today I noticed the stereo spread of my...

vae
replies: 1 views: 1,264
MikeFFG 5th December 2010

Hello all. I hope all is well with everyone. I have a situation to buy a pair of monitors. (as u can tell from the tittle)...

J1mbaFr0sty
replies: 3 views: 546
J1mbaFr0sty 5th December 2010

I have been unable to confirm.... Can this unit run all 24 analog I/O at once, at 96K to the madi extreme64 card? (i am assuming...

mike vee
replies: 5 views: 1,175
mike vee 5th December 2010

Hey slutz! for my live project, wich is basically a Laptop, a bunch of instruments, with lots of live looping and layering, i'm...

spenz
replies: 16 views: 1,049
ddageek 5th December 2010

are back

mikymike
replies: 10 views: 1,287
symmetricalSound 5th December 2010

Hey guys, wanted to run this by you, hope it doesnt offend any1 that im inquiring for this help, i just dont have that much...

Pliplo
replies: 3 views: 575
Pliplo 4th December 2010

Hi, We are 2 engineers/musicians/producers and 1 composer/musician who have teamed up to make a music release company. We have...

Kikkomen
replies: 60 views: 7,759
Outdaw 4th December 2010

I'm not seeing any official Auto Tune 7 reviews... I know it's relatively new and for the most part, no one knew Antares was...

DeyBwah
replies: 8 views: 2,524
dambro2 4th December 2010

So I have a client who wants to record a few songs of just her singing and playing guitar, and she wants to record them together...

hgregg61
replies: 9 views: 1,129
hgregg61 4th December 2010

Hey folks, longtime occasional reader and I have a quick question: I'm looking for something that will connect via firewire or...

Harri
replies: 0 views: 962
Harri 4th December 2010

how are you x-rack summing people connecting everything? are you making the custom d subs yourself? i want to get an x-rack for...

jsswtpmp182
replies: 1 views: 603
jsswtpmp182 4th December 2010

Hello does anyone know of any Amp Rental companies in the UK? my Peavey 5150 died on me last night and can't get it to my tech...

dominic hoenig
replies: 3 views: 1,663
therealbigd 4th December 2010

i was thinking of buying a summing mixer but is it worth it? what does it add to the mixes.. they are expensive so im just...

finlove
replies: 10 views: 3,958
Trebor Flow 4th December 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search