The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The latest patients to get a new heart of gold transplant in the form of an MJE-K47 capsule are the Nady TCM1050 and Blue...

Michael_Joly
replies: 19 views: 10,576
Dissimili 8th December 2010

Has anyone got any info on the greyed out SonicEQ 6 band that is greyed out as one of the EQ options within Metric Halo DSP...

A440
replies: 2 views: 1,023
A440 8th December 2010

hey guys, did a search but only found reference to this technique used for drums. there's a Kings of Leon song that has gated...

quantumpsych
replies: 2 views: 3,197
quantumpsych 8th December 2010

Ok guys, I am debating on my studio set up. I currently have a mackie mCU, and was going to buy 2 extenders in order to have a...

Pana
replies: 6 views: 1,439
DeyBwah 8th December 2010

I used to have a MacBook Pro which I thought had a pretty decent sound through the internal software. I had my Yamaha HS80m's...

ryz0n
replies: 2 views: 684
davet 8th December 2010

We are about to begin yet another decade in a month. How do you see 2000-2010? What got better, worse or stayed the same?...

matucha
replies: 40 views: 2,213
Prince Vision 8th December 2010

I'm running a smal home studio with good/decent gear (check sig), I'm a singer songwriter/guitarist and I want to start offering...

Joeytpg
replies: 1 views: 476
JCRockit 8th December 2010

So here's another hearing thread from me, some like them, some of you guys probably hate me because of 'em. But I can assure...

hollow
replies: 18 views: 11,010
psycho_monkey 8th December 2010

Hi everyone, Sorry if this seems like a noob post; I have honestly been recording since 1985 (although only as a passionate...

ed97643
replies: 9 views: 2,621
Unclenny 8th December 2010

Hi, So here's the situation : My bassdrums are triggered and plugged into my roland td-6v. I would like to record it's output...

covenantofdeath
replies: 2 views: 885
covenantofdeath 8th December 2010

Hi slutz, I just purchased a pair of genelec 8050a for a good price. The past 4 years I have been mixing on Yamaha Msp 10's. I...

127Riot
replies: 23 views: 13,717
john caldwell 8th December 2010

How can I connect the ISA 828's digital interface to RCA S/PDIF of the TASCAM US-2000? thanks

birkasgeri
replies: 4 views: 609
ickefes 8th December 2010

hi, 1st i'm a newbie, i'm doing my 1st recording now ... and so i'm doing my 1st mix ... doing it ITB in protools i'd like to...

thegoonmat
replies: 14 views: 1,480
travisbrown 8th December 2010

I need a cheap, retro looking mic for a music video shoot. Something similar to a Shure 55sh. This is a guerilla style, no...

TH79
replies: 9 views: 2,124
Baroque 8th December 2010

You guys, My focal cms65's came in and im listening to them right now. On the back are the filterknobs. however i find these hard...

Daeronb
replies: 3 views: 723
warhead 8th December 2010

I want to get a new set of monitors to compliment/upgrade from/replace my M-Audio BX5a's. I know both are good, with the NS10's...

MikeTSH
replies: 35 views: 2,786
ReSeRe 8th December 2010

Hey guys, I know this might be stupid but I need to know the answer. If I am tracking vocals in pro tools and put plugin effects...

Barnaby150
replies: 1 views: 601
Sigma 8th December 2010

I'm familiar with the stripes of course, but i started to feel guilty for not really "knowing" the band....Ive never...

sleeper1400
replies: 17 views: 2,153
Joao B. 8th December 2010

I have a guy who wants me to make some songs for him, in a punk style. I would basically do everything but the vocals. Program...

kcmoonshine
replies: 24 views: 1,951
Ernest Buckley 8th December 2010

Can anyone explain this style of dub mixing, it looks like he's using faders and not aux sends for reverb and delay? YouTube -...

bellay
replies: 10 views: 5,456
bellay 8th December 2010

.....because they're close to the wall, and the left monitor is almost in a corner, which I already have a basstrap, but STILL...

Joeytpg
replies: 3 views: 940
SP2016 8th December 2010

what kind of mic is in this documentary - click on Video 2 when you land the page. It looks familiar but I can't place it. ...

jrockx3
replies: 5 views: 3,627
e-cue 8th December 2010

ok, so i have a new focusrite saffire pro 40 and am trying to use it with pro tools 9, but when ever i have it set up and i try...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 3 views: 1,449
Tops Cut oFF 8th December 2010

Hello, This is my first time posting here. :] These forums seem as saucy as they are knowledgeable. With that said, please...

Liveloveshare
replies: 1 views: 861
George Necola 8th December 2010

So, I've been researching a lot about what audio converters could do to improve my sound. I've read many posts on here and even...

jbates
replies: 8 views: 839
jbates 8th December 2010

Just for fun ! Tell the mics you've seen in movies and possibly the scene , when you do remember ... I'll start : "The...

fossaree
replies: 0 views: 479
fossaree 8th December 2010

Wondering if this would a cool idea for a Gearslutz get together during NAMM 2011?.... Everyone brings one "oddball"...

chessparov
replies: 0 views: 539
chessparov 8th December 2010

Hi I'm considering getting a ribbon mic to add to my mic collection and like the look of the following :- Samson...

dickiefunk
replies: 3 views: 5,154
AudioHipster 8th December 2010

BEFORE ANYONE BITES MY HEAD OFF AND TELLS ME TO LOOK AROUND cellfone... There's numerous threads out there on Kick Drum recording...

Hawkeye
replies: 13 views: 5,399
jruberto 8th December 2010

They've been promising them for nearly a whole year now, moving their release date time after time. Then we all figured that...

TehGuitarist
replies: 1 views: 736
TonyBelmont 8th December 2010

Hi. Is there anybody who knows this mic: http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/8104/45684538.png I know this is a noob question,...

kbeat
replies: 3 views: 593
kbeat 8th December 2010

Fellow slutz, I need your help. To make a lengthy story short, I met with Dale Epperson in my studio back in 2002 and loaned...

gramps
replies: 8 views: 1,445
dustyreels 8th December 2010

I'm looking at getting either a Nord Lead 2x or Nord Stage EX67. Anyone have any suggestions on this? I'm looking for that really...

JBO_Creations
replies: 1 views: 2,755
pjplayer 8th December 2010

This will be an easy question for those experienced JV/XV programmers I had a quick question concerning the XV 5080. I...

theapex615
replies: 1 views: 979
theapex615 8th December 2010

My macbook pro was stolen on saturday night from my house along with lots of other fun things. I've pretty much reconciled with...

StevenEdwardsAud
replies: 4 views: 1,246
pan60 7th December 2010

The UAD A800 plugin has raised the issue (albeit "virtually") of tape formulations and their different intrinsic...

Silver Sonya
replies: 10 views: 2,501
beingmf 7th December 2010

Wondering if anybody has any insight into the roland SDE-1000's. More wondering if there are any "gotchas" to look...

enroper
replies: 3 views: 3,321
enroper 7th December 2010

I just bought the StudioLive as my interface for ProTools9 and did a quick video. So far it's working awesome and sounds great. I...

mikesax
replies: 4 views: 818
redbeardlex 7th December 2010

Hello everyone, I am in the midst of gearing up (pun intended) to head out for a Christmas Eve show in Florida where I will be...

musicguitar
replies: 4 views: 727
Sonic Lush 7th December 2010

I know most have heard this. Its at the end of an intro, before the vocals begin. The intro could be a stripped down version of...

brockorama
replies: 4 views: 1,519
brockorama 7th December 2010

Not only what but also why. -around $500 -under $1000 -under $1500 Many thanks.jummpp

asdfdsa
replies: 81 views: 11,191
Analogeezer 7th December 2010

Please watch video and tell me what plug in / effects box the singer is using on the opening "hello". YouTube -...

Abery Clark
replies: 1 views: 557
MikeRL 7th December 2010

Hey all, I'll be recording a 4 piece old time group in two weeks and I'm looking for suggestions regarding mics, pres, placement...

8ok
replies: 22 views: 1,384
vernier 7th December 2010

I'm looking for a pair of SDC mikes for under £500. I was looking at the Oktava MK 012 set which come with the different polar...

smokescreensam
replies: 0 views: 531
smokescreensam 7th December 2010

Ok so... I've had my Ensemble for a while and love it, but I just got a Dangerous DBox and am trying to figure out the routing in...

popvulture
replies: 13 views: 4,456
Markaholic 7th December 2010

so i got a new focusrite saffire pro 40 and when ever a go to the playback engine in protools and try to switch to the saffire it...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 3 views: 2,490
Tops Cut oFF 7th December 2010

Everyone likes different monitors - I'm partial to BM6a's (smooth) and P11a's (detailed) and I was wondering if there are some...

8ok
replies: 1 views: 525
warhead 7th December 2010

I was wondering if anybody uses external effects at mix time with a Presonus Firebox. I know it is technically possible from...

enroper
replies: 0 views: 420
enroper 7th December 2010

I have just found out that Rycote are having another of their excellent and informative Open Days on the 27th January. Details...

John Willett
replies: 0 views: 532
John Willett 7th December 2010

I'm wondering if the Sennheiser MD441-U is discontinued? I could always find the mic at Guitarcenter.com and...

replies: 12 views: 2,562
John Willett 7th December 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search