The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

YouTube - Alex Somers_Jonsi band.mov Good interview, but I can't really see what reverb unit he is using. Can anybody identify...

Acorn
replies: 0 views: 1,755
Acorn 11th December 2010

Is there a way to connect active di box such as radial di box to emu 1212m sice they require phantom power.Could i use...

disco violence
replies: 2 views: 717
ark 11th December 2010

When I went to school we recorded two singers with a figure 8 and recording each side on a separate channels. What do I need to...

AudioGeekRI
replies: 9 views: 806
AudioGeekRI 11th December 2010

So i got burned awhile back (well sorta burned. depends how you look at it.) some dumbass tried building a d.i. box with line...

sameal
replies: 0 views: 533
sameal 11th December 2010

Looking for a vocal coach in the brooklyn/nyc area who isn't so high end (price wise and serious-wise). I am looking for myself,...

cassiopamusic
replies: 0 views: 481
cassiopamusic 11th December 2010

Hiya! What would y'all estimate the value of a met 140 tube with remote at these days? Thanks !!!!!!

Demonslave
replies: 4 views: 1,199
Telefunk 11th December 2010

I have a really cool boss at my daytime job who is looking for a new challenge and is willing to finance any business that I want...

Anon502
replies: 19 views: 7,664
Anon502 11th December 2010

I've got my ramsa wr8616, revox c270 and I'm buying effects. So far I've bought: Fisher Spacexpander Spring reverb (for king...

Roman
replies: 7 views: 2,717
RusRant 11th December 2010

Hey everyone, I'm about to drop some more money on my setup. My current gear is pretty much an maudio fast track pro, an sm7b,...

mmahan40
replies: 29 views: 1,340
mmahan40 11th December 2010

Hello, Who knows Lafont console? Can we compare with Neve, Audient, SSL, Amek gear...??? I need technical information about...

dakillbass
replies: 0 views: 971
dakillbass 11th December 2010

Pretty sure I have seen something like this before. I tried looking on a few pro audio dealer sites but could not find anything....

aleatoric
replies: 3 views: 1,386
CompEq 11th December 2010

The manual, I feel, is lacking a few things. First of all, how do you change the files from AIFF to WAV? Second of all, where are...

niknieb
replies: 1 views: 711
The Real MC 10th December 2010

Reference cd's are important, share which are yours and what kind of music you use them for ! Posted via the Gearslutz iPhone...

Mgr
replies: 1 views: 570
marcus 10th December 2010

Hi folks, Second post here-- be kind. I've been doing so much gearslutz reading about these monitors that my head is spinning. I...

nawtika
replies: 5 views: 928
nawtika 10th December 2010

Ive just bought the dbx-900 with 9 slots on the front but only 8 connection on the back...?? it looks just like the one on the...

rockxrock
replies: 1 views: 842
Rick Sutton 10th December 2010

I have a basic home studio and I've got a nice little christmas cheque to spend. It's around $4000USD and I would like some...

JboJbo
replies: 8 views: 611
dalcl 10th December 2010

So after dropping hints for the past two months it's time I posted some pics of the new console. I was trying to wait until it...

robmix
replies: 50 views: 18,751
dalcl 10th December 2010

SO...after purchasing the Apogee Duet, i realized that it was not even close to what they advertise...they pepper their...

bezusheist
replies: 81 views: 4,940
mixerguy 10th December 2010

I had something very interesting happen during a guitar tracking session today. I'm busy producing an album for a band who is in...

KillerV
replies: 3 views: 793
sailor 10th December 2010

Searched around - surprised I couldn't find anything... Let's say you have 2 compressors w/o detents, switches or even...

superwack
replies: 8 views: 1,043
superwack 10th December 2010

I'd like to get into reamping and have started looking at my DI options. I currently have a Great River ME1-NV and just bought a...

Webb
replies: 10 views: 1,674
Webb 10th December 2010

Hey Slutz, I'm at the point where I want to start recording in my home studio as my main source of income. I would love to hear...

daubie
replies: 15 views: 1,143
95svtcobta 10th December 2010

Dear Sluts, i have the chance to test some mics on my drumkit. The current setup is: Coles 4038 in AB over the kit U87...

Blind
replies: 2 views: 1,297
Joram 10th December 2010

I have and have had my fair share of M-audio gear and they seem to be coming out with a lot of cool gear in the last couple of...

Joeytpg
replies: 3 views: 978
Jay- 10th December 2010

Hi everyone, I'm currently considering to make a DAW based recording studio, and I am in the phase of researching stuff. I'd...

hralman
replies: 11 views: 2,830
thegatsby 10th December 2010

I wanted to let you guys know about a great and affordable 1272 clone from a fellow Canadian. Ive used them against 1073 and...

Keire
replies: 2 views: 943
Keire 10th December 2010

yo guys, Im burning in my monitors atm. And i just had an idea! I made the music i play through them at the moment MONO. Then i...

Daeronb
replies: 10 views: 762
JoaT 10th December 2010

In another 10 years or so all the great records of the last 10 years will begin to be re-released as new and improved...

Kris
replies: 1 views: 534
TurboJets 10th December 2010

I have Yamaha HS50m’s, and I feel my room is treated well with rockwool bass traps, desk placement etc...I have traps also on...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 582
babydaddymusic 10th December 2010

Hi Slutz I really want a small controller like Tranzport or Alphatrack, but when i search for compatibility with Logic 9 is...

zoro
replies: 6 views: 1,074
davey boy 10th December 2010

Hi. In about a month Namm 11 will be held. Just wondering - what major things has been announced at Namm before. I'm...

Michael.C
replies: 0 views: 611
Michael.C 10th December 2010

Hello I use reamp quite often and I would like to get a D.I. sound from my twin reverb, I want to use the twin reverb for...

elan
replies: 8 views: 1,907
elan 10th December 2010

How good are the pre's and converters? wht do they compare too? i previously had a 96 i/o and a digidesign PRE on a hd 1 system...

Lil' Psych
replies: 10 views: 1,210
Lil' Psych 10th December 2010

Hi All, I Rencently crossgraded from Pro Tools HD3 (pci) to HD3Accel (PCI-e). On the spanking new ilok they sent me, there is a...

The Fold Studios
replies: 3 views: 1,495
The Fold Studios 10th December 2010

Hi. I know we have very experienced mixing engineers on this board. I would call my self semiprofessional and I try to get...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 0 views: 487
Mr.HOLMES 10th December 2010

I was looking at the focusrite gear but I can't find much about their ad/da so any opinions and comparisons and pre's for that...

Lil' Psych
replies: 2 views: 491
Lil' Psych 10th December 2010

Just curious if anyone knows. I am looking at picking up a PreSonus StudioLive 24 as the front end for my Pro Tools 9 rig as i...

fallynnknivez
replies: 2 views: 2,132
depulse 10th December 2010

I'm working on mix that's giving me a lot of headache with the bass / kick relation. When I solo the drums, they sound fine,...

Rafa
replies: 14 views: 1,279
binarymilton 10th December 2010

I got Superior Drummer 2.0 Crossgrade (I already have EZdrummer), I bought it from Amazon.com (AudioMidi.com) and I received this...

Joeytpg
replies: 7 views: 6,934
u b k 10th December 2010

Hi guys, So i've got the opportunity to buy either a brand new Steinberg MR816x or a used RME Fireface 400 for the same price....

Getafix
replies: 0 views: 1,445
Getafix 10th December 2010

Hello Everyone.... I'm trying to make the AD122 the master clock in my setup. It is set to 44.1khz internal crystal...this is...

ribteen
replies: 0 views: 579
ribteen 10th December 2010

I'm currently working with a Pro Tools LE set up w/a Digi 002. I'm thinking about possibly moving to something that would add the...

aj633
replies: 23 views: 4,519
CodyD 10th December 2010

So people have bashed the advertising and I don't care, I just wanna know... how does it sound?

rackdude
replies: 2 views: 1,433
AudioCj 10th December 2010

I'm looking to get a small keyboard controller to sit on my desk so I can put down parts quickly using soft synths. I'm thinking...

Bob Vinsick
replies: 3 views: 608
krusty 10th December 2010
replies: 26 views: 2,516
theblue1 10th December 2010

Which would be best to get in peoples opinions?

finlove
replies: 29 views: 1,607
Mr. Light 10th December 2010

What are your go to mics for micing up a piano, top up, in a good room. ready set go. (ambient mics also cool to...

Energie
replies: 38 views: 5,308
mowmow 10th December 2010

Hey guys I'm new to the forum but have been learning from it for the last year or so. haha Thought I would give a much needed in...

MartinTroubadour
replies: 0 views: 1,021
MartinTroubadour 10th December 2010

I wanna get a Reel To Reel Been meaning to for a long time now only thing is it worth it if everything isnt recorded to tape...

HOTC
replies: 29 views: 4,484
AllAboutTone 10th December 2010

Looking for a good new mic, mainly for hiphop & rnb vocals, price range around $2000. something warm and smooth in the high...

prologicmusic
replies: 11 views: 3,340
etrella 10th December 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search