The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all, I just purchased a Dolby SP-24 on the cheap, and for a good reason, the back panel that connects the cards to an audio...

motelstudios
replies: 15 views: 2,302
pampa 12th December 2010

Just wanted to share my excitement! Last week I started work with Sherlock amps! Man Dale makes some amazing amps! They...

dobz
replies: 6 views: 411
Lee Cardan 12th December 2010

Hi, Have reformatted my harddrive and have now looked for nearly an hour for the MiniDAC drivers for XP. Anyone see the...

Major Tom
replies: 1 views: 1,137
JGuitar02 12th December 2010

Hi! I ´ve got a question: I´m a total noob when it comes to electricity,circuits etc... I´m from germany,and i´m looking...

patdcp
replies: 3 views: 1,080
djmukilteo 12th December 2010

Hi, I've decided, for a number of reasons, that using a PC for recording is not for me, though I may use one for editing and...

DMan
replies: 15 views: 3,216
GordZilla 12th December 2010

Hello Gearslutz. I'm in the process of making a bunch of Pro Tools videos based on users Frequently Asked Questions. So...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 147 views: 11,017
Fu Schnickens 12th December 2010

I'm sure somebody's already tried this, but just in case I thought I'd share... I had some success this afternoon recording...

statzern
replies: 4 views: 1,155
Mike Pfeifer 12th December 2010

I don't get quite enough bottom from my 100s and would like to put a sub in the setup. My mix room is pretty small and I don't...

espen askelad
replies: 5 views: 1,014
DONNX 12th December 2010

Looking for a good solder iron and stand for repairing audio cables. Which model do you like? I have been eyeing the Weller...

ruanddu
replies: 27 views: 2,101
mellotronic 12th December 2010

High-passing a track can make it peak considerably higher, though simple reasoning would suggest frequency content is removed and...

Morten
replies: 2 views: 850
bensaddiction 12th December 2010

First I just wanted to say hello to everyone this being my first post. This forum has been a great source of information for me...

coldthrn
replies: 59 views: 14,344
jozef 12th December 2010

So I'm looking to get a DBX 266XL from ZenProAudio but I was looking through the manual and came across something that worried me...

Adlen
replies: 2 views: 2,154
Adlen 12th December 2010

Hey! Looking at a well-worn KSM44 but don't have another to compare to... how do I tell if the capsule has "lost it's...

6strings
replies: 6 views: 2,253
MikeCleaver 12th December 2010

A friend of mine has made me think twice about where the fast/slow attack/release positions are on my Overstayer compressor. I...

moley
replies: 5 views: 1,292
PlugHead 11th December 2010

I don't need any pre's and it must be usb or fw due to having and iMac. I only need two channels. Quality DA would be nice. I...

thelead
replies: 4 views: 693
thenoodle 11th December 2010

Great work. A real enhancement for my hybrid studio. I especially like the eq style custom calibration... and the softening...

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 0 views: 702
MarkyGoldstein 11th December 2010

So I just put in my suggestion for what they should name their new mic. They say it will be part of the RFT line, that it will...

Slikjmuzik
replies: 63 views: 5,437
Greg B 11th December 2010

Hi guys, As the title of the thread would suggest im on need of a new mixing desk for my home DAW. I dont need anything big...

Kristophxc
replies: 1 views: 1,332
rack gear 11th December 2010

I am really panicking guys.. I'm a cubase/logic user who just switched to pt9 and have been loving it-however, tonight I just did...

SOLOIST101
replies: 4 views: 573
SOLOIST101 11th December 2010

Curious if anyone has tried these out yet? If so, how do they compare to the alternatives? Have been waiting for this one for a...

audibleobsession
replies: 1 views: 3,444
chrisso 11th December 2010

hello I am trying figure out if I can use a old RME Multiface as an adat interface only, so I can use the analog inputs on RME...

mongo43
replies: 2 views: 894
mongo43 11th December 2010

Hello everyone. I'm going to buy a real analog monosynth, basicly for basses, fx and some drums. Hearing the demos online it...

windopz
replies: 0 views: 631
windopz 11th December 2010

hello, first of all im from greece to clear up the location :) i have ordered a couple of days ago a new pair of cms 50. they...

vlospa
replies: 1 views: 1,903
Steab 11th December 2010

I've got an N72, A12, and 4 T15's. Thinking a pair of the C84's to round out the set, but would love any input you guys may...

jeffinaustin
replies: 2 views: 724
Beau777 11th December 2010

Does anybody know how the voices were treated in this song? there's like 3 or more voices that I hear through the song. i was...

netomtz88
replies: 1 views: 576
theblue1 11th December 2010

Is it possible to organize UAD plugins? In particular, Logic? Further, is it possible to remove plugins that are not being used?...

electraluxx
replies: 7 views: 3,354
Scott Whigham 11th December 2010

Which One? AD/DA better on one than the other? I/O considerations? just looking for some discussion on these three....

SoundUniverse
replies: 5 views: 1,065
SoundUniverse 11th December 2010

Bought an AKG D1000e because I had heard they were very usable dynamic mics - maybe a little brighter and a little less low end...

John N
replies: 0 views: 1,939
John N 11th December 2010

I'm recording a folk trio today, they want to do it all live, everything. Usually not a problem but... The guitarist sings...

MacFamousKid
replies: 0 views: 472
MacFamousKid 11th December 2010

I'm working with an album and currently we are tracking guitars... Guitarist of the band has a huge stack of effects and uses...

jujumies
replies: 0 views: 859
jujumies 11th December 2010

Solder... SN63PB37... Is this okay to use for XLR connections? Need a quick answer on this one! Thanks!

RockTheRoll
replies: 3 views: 667
minor_glitch 11th December 2010

How to create the kick drum of the sample(mp3)? I am not new in the production of dance music, but I recognize that I am not...

SPORT
replies: 1 views: 2,615
symmetricalSound 11th December 2010

I'm working on modern rock / progressive type music, typical guitars, bass, keys etc, all tuned to A=440. We we wish to work...

replies: 2 views: 1,150
Kiwi 11th December 2010

I was planning on building an Mnats 1176 but now I'm starting to wonder if it would just be a parallel move since I already have...

dysenterygary
replies: 6 views: 5,227
lucianop 11th December 2010

Bit of panic. Know I should just use my ears but I really can't think clear right now. Recorded a band at 44.1. Brought the...

hollow
replies: 23 views: 1,813
psycho_monkey 11th December 2010

My friend sent me this link. MiniZap plugs : For all your unused outputs! Zapperator... I can't believe anyone would buy...

thestudent
replies: 24 views: 1,866
Zarkov 11th December 2010

This is an interesting article from Pro Sound News. Berklee Survey Unveils Pro Audio Salaries Berklee College of Music’s...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 22 views: 2,967
Mark Gifford 11th December 2010

Hey Guys, So I record a lot of metalcore/hardcore stuff where sampling is usually king for drums. I have been using sound...

BCAUTS
replies: 5 views: 2,127
BCAUTS 11th December 2010

OK...I am tired of fooling around with inferior gear and PCs..tired of spending hours and hours fooling around with this BS..I...

BachEnvy
replies: 1 views: 715
BachEnvy 11th December 2010

YouTube - Alex Somers_Jonsi band.mov Good interview, but I can't really see what reverb unit he is using. Can anybody identify...

Acorn
replies: 0 views: 1,755
Acorn 11th December 2010

Is there a way to connect active di box such as radial di box to emu 1212m sice they require phantom power.Could i use...

disco violence
replies: 2 views: 717
ark 11th December 2010

When I went to school we recorded two singers with a figure 8 and recording each side on a separate channels. What do I need to...

AudioGeekRI
replies: 9 views: 806
AudioGeekRI 11th December 2010

So i got burned awhile back (well sorta burned. depends how you look at it.) some dumbass tried building a d.i. box with line...

sameal
replies: 0 views: 533
sameal 11th December 2010

Looking for a vocal coach in the brooklyn/nyc area who isn't so high end (price wise and serious-wise). I am looking for myself,...

cassiopamusic
replies: 0 views: 481
cassiopamusic 11th December 2010

Hiya! What would y'all estimate the value of a met 140 tube with remote at these days? Thanks !!!!!!

Demonslave
replies: 4 views: 1,199
Telefunk 11th December 2010

I have a really cool boss at my daytime job who is looking for a new challenge and is willing to finance any business that I want...

Anon502
replies: 19 views: 7,663
Anon502 11th December 2010

I've got my ramsa wr8616, revox c270 and I'm buying effects. So far I've bought: Fisher Spacexpander Spring reverb (for king...

Roman
replies: 7 views: 2,717
RusRant 11th December 2010

Hey everyone, I'm about to drop some more money on my setup. My current gear is pretty much an maudio fast track pro, an sm7b,...

mmahan40
replies: 29 views: 1,340
mmahan40 11th December 2010

Hello, Who knows Lafont console? Can we compare with Neve, Audient, SSL, Amek gear...??? I need technical information about...

dakillbass
replies: 0 views: 971
dakillbass 11th December 2010

Pretty sure I have seen something like this before. I tried looking on a few pro audio dealer sites but could not find anything....

aleatoric
replies: 3 views: 1,386
CompEq 11th December 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search