The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i just bought 2 passive studio monitors. roland rsm-90s Can i just connect my Stereo to my computer (aux to RCA aux input on...

XxSicRokerxX
replies: 8 views: 19,826
Tony Shepperd 13th December 2010

I just bought a pair of roland rsm-90s passive monitors for a good price off craigslist (I still have to save up money for a...

XxSicRokerxX
replies: 1 views: 551
George Necola 13th December 2010

Hi. Just wondered if there was a difference in the sound quality between a Mytek 192 and an x8 192. Does the 8x have the same...

boredoftherings
replies: 4 views: 1,396
AndreH 13th December 2010

I'm working with an album and currently we are tracking guitars... Guitarist of the band has a huge stack of effects and uses...

jujumies
replies: 6 views: 1,146
jujumies 13th December 2010

i have a solid state crate gc40 guitar amp that has gone out on me. it has two beautiful sounding celestion 8" speakers so...

muscmp
replies: 54 views: 7,478
Dean Roddey 13th December 2010

Okay, my drums sound like its just using one mic to record. Its mixed on logic pro and it still sounds weird, what am i doing...

Sammi
replies: 19 views: 2,700
kennybro 13th December 2010

Hello - thought I'd bring this up one last time. Hobbyist looking to upgrade from an MP20 preamp. Can't spend thousands of...

mtw_21211
replies: 7 views: 2,031
David C. 13th December 2010

Hi Guys, we (The band) would like to add some instruments to our live sound that we used when we recorded our music. We are...

moz5000
replies: 1 views: 495
DanaRebel 13th December 2010

between these two... which do you prefer? all the best / daniel

dadeln
replies: 0 views: 1,518
dadeln 13th December 2010

What do you think? Obviously the AD/DA wont be as good as with the DAV+Audiofire combo, but in what I've read, conversion is...

BBlack
replies: 16 views: 1,671
BBlack 13th December 2010

In the old days when i would turn in a master i would retain all my mix notes and recall info. Now i'm asked to turn in mixes,...

bjornson
replies: 70 views: 5,383
MandyC 13th December 2010

Should my Eventide H3000 D/SE Display be flickering? and Flicker on/off? Probably not hey... So what is the solution? new...

hmmm
replies: 0 views: 1,225
hmmm 13th December 2010

The title says it all! particularely at low buffer settings M

SOLOIST101
replies: 4 views: 868
Slikjmuzik 13th December 2010

I am selling some of my equipment to move up in pre-amp quality. (Moving out ART Pro VLA and GOLD MPA, Trakmaster Pros, sE TITAN...

homestudioguy
replies: 3 views: 506
homestudioguy 13th December 2010

Hi :) I'm starting to build a mini studio for good quality tracks for an EP happening in 6 months. Need advice for recording...

Miaplaysthepiano
replies: 4 views: 757
stephent28 13th December 2010

Killer sounding keyboard in this song, maybe a harpsichord? It also sounds a little bit like a keyboard that Ray Manzarek in the...

funkmyer
replies: 0 views: 503
funkmyer 13th December 2010

Since reading the Q&A with Daniel Lanois on these forums I downloaded his latest record, 'Here Is What Is'. Love it. My...

Al Rogers
replies: 40 views: 4,662
ElevenShadows 13th December 2010

I'm very interested in the old rack mounted delays, like the korg sdd-3000 and the lexicon primetime. When I play guitar, I like...

enroper
replies: 21 views: 19,375
RusRant 12th December 2010

Ok, so recently made the jump to PT9, and loving it. I'm currently running 2 mc mixes, a tranzport, and i would like to add a...

Darhgo
replies: 1 views: 631
Darhgo 12th December 2010

Hey All!, So I'm putting together a little project studio to record some demos and have fun learning the ropes of multitrack...

ruggeri
replies: 3 views: 781
Baroque 12th December 2010

Is there anyplace you GS know of that has monthly payments like AMS and sweetwater does for an Ipad?

RTR
replies: 0 views: 1,896
RTR 12th December 2010

Hi, With the new Protools software now being open to use with other hardware, i'm seriously considering crossing over (from...

Andy O'Neil
replies: 7 views: 2,865
birddogstudios 12th December 2010

Obviously the easiest way is ebay, but that isn't what I mean. I really enjoy my current equipment and its quality. It isn't a...

Electrode
replies: 12 views: 3,201
dabigfrog 12th December 2010

Can any user of r121 explain the procedure of eq-uing when tracking and mixing guitars with this mic? I found this mic too dark...

mattsplace
replies: 12 views: 929
Trakworx 12th December 2010

I'm looking for the best way to record my musical ideas that I hum and or beatbox. Not looking for to record any kind of...

inkexit
replies: 0 views: 1,038
inkexit 12th December 2010

A friend in Brooklyn needs to convert from his 1/4" 8 track to a DAW with good converters. If you know of a studio nearby...

HudHudson
replies: 0 views: 475
HudHudson 12th December 2010

hello, i was wondering if anyone can explain me how to use the high/low shelf properly on adam a8x i know it depends on my room...

mandioca
replies: 5 views: 1,741
mandioca 12th December 2010

I’ve been doing a lot of reading on various sites about the setup of Logic and the Motif XS8 and It’s so much information...

m.forbes
replies: 1 views: 852
m.forbes 12th December 2010

Hey guys, does pro tools automatically crossfade regions on the main playlist track,once you've selected all the sections you...

SOLOIST101
replies: 8 views: 839
Protools Guy 12th December 2010

I'm going from my large setup down to a 2 input setup. I'm keeping my Chameleon Labs 7602's and losing my other pres. I'll also...

filthyrich
replies: 1 views: 559
Scott Whigham 12th December 2010

I just tracked some acoustic guitars with an AT4040 and an MD421 and it sounds very good but a bit dark...... why is that? I've...

Joeytpg
replies: 7 views: 981
syntax 12th December 2010

I just picked up a Tascam M-520 console with power supply and she's a little dirty. All I'm going to be using it for is the...

recordman
replies: 2 views: 1,191
erikdrink 12th December 2010

Hi everyone, I had tried using Cubase 5 in Windows XP once, and I had this weird problem. Every time I tried opening it, it...

hralman
replies: 3 views: 1,139
edwonbass 12th December 2010

Ok...So I gave in and bought this thing about a year ago. I did my little VST search thing for weeks gathering up all the...

joe_04_04
replies: 7 views: 1,697
Macky 12th December 2010

I was looking at getting a control surface for PT9. Now that Avid has bought Euphonix do you think the Artist Series will replace...

altruistic8
replies: 1 views: 680
Scott Whigham 12th December 2010

He Is We on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos Their songs sound like it's been through a desk...

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 0 views: 587
MarkyGoldstein 12th December 2010
replies: 258 views: 27,908
blacklight_uk 12th December 2010

Hey all, I just purchased a Dolby SP-24 on the cheap, and for a good reason, the back panel that connects the cards to an audio...

motelstudios
replies: 15 views: 2,302
pampa 12th December 2010

Just wanted to share my excitement! Last week I started work with Sherlock amps! Man Dale makes some amazing amps! They...

dobz
replies: 6 views: 411
Lee Cardan 12th December 2010

Hi, Have reformatted my harddrive and have now looked for nearly an hour for the MiniDAC drivers for XP. Anyone see the...

Major Tom
replies: 1 views: 1,137
JGuitar02 12th December 2010

Hi! I ´ve got a question: I´m a total noob when it comes to electricity,circuits etc... I´m from germany,and i´m looking...

patdcp
replies: 3 views: 1,080
djmukilteo 12th December 2010

Hi, I've decided, for a number of reasons, that using a PC for recording is not for me, though I may use one for editing and...

DMan
replies: 15 views: 3,216
GordZilla 12th December 2010

Hello Gearslutz. I'm in the process of making a bunch of Pro Tools videos based on users Frequently Asked Questions. So...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 147 views: 11,016
Fu Schnickens 12th December 2010

I'm sure somebody's already tried this, but just in case I thought I'd share... I had some success this afternoon recording...

statzern
replies: 4 views: 1,154
Mike Pfeifer 12th December 2010

I don't get quite enough bottom from my 100s and would like to put a sub in the setup. My mix room is pretty small and I don't...

espen askelad
replies: 5 views: 1,014
DONNX 12th December 2010

Looking for a good solder iron and stand for repairing audio cables. Which model do you like? I have been eyeing the Weller...

ruanddu
replies: 27 views: 2,101
mellotronic 12th December 2010

High-passing a track can make it peak considerably higher, though simple reasoning would suggest frequency content is removed and...

Morten
replies: 2 views: 850
bensaddiction 12th December 2010

First I just wanted to say hello to everyone this being my first post. This forum has been a great source of information for me...

coldthrn
replies: 59 views: 14,344
jozef 12th December 2010

So I'm looking to get a DBX 266XL from ZenProAudio but I was looking through the manual and came across something that worried me...

Adlen
replies: 2 views: 2,154
Adlen 12th December 2010

Hey! Looking at a well-worn KSM44 but don't have another to compare to... how do I tell if the capsule has "lost it's...

6strings
replies: 6 views: 2,253
MikeCleaver 12th December 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search