The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

classical music came with string, brass & wind instruments blues / country / folk came with the acoustic guitar pop / rock /...

taa4j6
replies: 3 views: 694
John Suitcase 14th December 2010

Does anybody knows which kind of mic were used for capturing Brian May (QUEEN) sound when recording in the studio? I've seen...

Teserac
replies: 4 views: 3,247
Teserac 14th December 2010

Hi to everyone! I'm considering to process through plugins live some channels. Chain goes: mic - input of interface with preamp...

szmola
replies: 5 views: 1,607
szmola 14th December 2010

Long time reader, first time poster! So I'm looking for a good USB midi keyboard for controlling midi-enabled apps on my iPad...

germaneyebrow
replies: 2 views: 2,017
Ethan Winer 14th December 2010

Does anyone know of an article or have any info on this album as far as production, how/where it was tracked, mic techniques,...

SDB_12
replies: 0 views: 577
SDB_12 14th December 2010

Trying to Sync Audient ASP008 to Multiface @ 96khz. Please help me figure out which piece of hardware is not behaving...

Jabbaz
replies: 1 views: 1,054
Jabbaz 14th December 2010

Trying to figure out what direction to go. I've had my old Digi Mix + rig for a while now. Never really had any issues, it's been...

drastic
replies: 2 views: 775
drastic 14th December 2010

I am having problems with my compressor i was running a guitar track from my daw to my mix..the music was peaking in my DAW at...

finlove
replies: 0 views: 677
finlove 14th December 2010

I thought it would be interesting to dream up unusual pairings of mixers or producers with acts. A great example would be Dann...

Heartfelt
replies: 8 views: 715
beau_mckee 14th December 2010

just a pracitcal question. For a unit like say Bricasti, which has stereo In - how do you go about if you need more than 2...

fasma
replies: 9 views: 1,329
RiF 14th December 2010

Sneak preview is out! So what are the thoughts amongst the you slutz? Will this replace both the Rosetta AND the AD-DA16X?

Greg Pearce
replies: 8 views: 6,294
LeftHand 14th December 2010

I'm planning for the inevitable demise of my Mackie D8B console. I do all my mixing ITB (and have no plans to change), and the...

Parsonage
replies: 1 views: 761
Parsonage 14th December 2010

Why is it all so angry, miserable, and aggressive? Where's the sense of humor? Any fun bands out there these days? You know,...

Yummerz
replies: 26 views: 1,242
baskervils 14th December 2010

Howdy, Does anyone know of any recording studios that have a harpsichord? I'm desperately trying to find one for a song I'm...

funkmyer
replies: 16 views: 1,687
NetworkAudio 14th December 2010

So, Maslow stipulated a hierarchy of what the human creature needs for fulfillment and survival. I started thinking about this...

JonesH
replies: 34 views: 2,417
My Tiny Circus 14th December 2010

Is this scale a nightmare for drop tunings (drop c) for recording or just fine...intonation problems? If so what strings are...

shadyru
replies: 4 views: 3,488
David_Kessler 14th December 2010

how do ya'll do it? DI to 1 channel in? Split the guitar to two DI's? (the H3000 is stereo balanced inputs) I use my H3000 for...

rack gear
replies: 1 views: 601
T-Stag 14th December 2010

Hi guys, I've searched on the forums for a answer to this problem but can't seem to find anything totally relevant. I've...

valjean24601
replies: 0 views: 674
valjean24601 14th December 2010

WHAT the hell does that mean when it's unqualified? I actually had 2 young remixers go you are old if you don't understand...

Sigma
replies: 72 views: 5,176
Sigma 14th December 2010

So here I am at 1 in the morning in the studio, tracking an EP for my own group. We were all getting tired after a 15 hour day,...

captainate
replies: 10 views: 912
captainate 14th December 2010

hi first i'm french and please all apologies for my poor english please help for my choice: best choice for protools 9: ad-da...

CAMUSMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 2,059
CAMUSMUSIC 14th December 2010

I recenly was mixing a friend nothing too serious but at 5k his voice sounded harsh is this normal? i always thought 1-2k was...

finlove
replies: 11 views: 1,635
SayoNara 14th December 2010

Does anyone know a good way to make a clav sound like a harpsichord? I have a D6 clavinet but as you know, almost impossible to...

funkmyer
replies: 2 views: 1,005
funkmyer 14th December 2010

so i got a new Focusrite interface and it came with a "plug-in suite" and a plugin called "bass station" i...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 4 views: 1,483
Tops Cut oFF 14th December 2010

Hello: I've been an acoustic guitar player for years, and have a thumb injury on my right hand so I'd like to take up bass. I'm...

Antaren
replies: 19 views: 7,947
uncle duncan 14th December 2010

What are you kids using to do dubstep bass and synth leads? Any hardware users?boing

Pilgrim007
replies: 8 views: 952
RubixGroove 14th December 2010

I was wondering if any of you have the time to listen to a couple of my tracks at specific points and tell me if the wobbles in...

MusicManic
replies: 5 views: 578
MusicManic 14th December 2010

Can someone run down the save functions for me? This sounds r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d, I know, but bear with me. I'll try to explain as...

Fu Schnickens
replies: 2 views: 583
Fu Schnickens 14th December 2010

How do i create an aux track in cubase 5? I want to make a aux track with a mic input going to a bus.

MTG_BEATS
replies: 0 views: 1,177
MTG_BEATS 14th December 2010

Much has been discussed about the differences between DAW's. Some swear that different programs only provide different...

Madestew
replies: 38 views: 7,209
theblue1 14th December 2010

I wonder where is the place to buy a used or cheap neumann u87 I tried ebay and look around but is there other place to look??

sebdj
replies: 10 views: 3,399
boon 14th December 2010

I'm in the process or mixing a jingle I made... it's very simple..... 30 sec. a verse and a chorus. I have my idea on how I...

Joeytpg
replies: 3 views: 609
initialsBB 14th December 2010

Hi, I got a small surround mixer (four channel surround, not 5.1!) and wonder if I can doe some fancy mixes on this. I heard that...

Mono-Peter
replies: 10 views: 1,324
fakir_cz 14th December 2010

I did a search and found plenty for sale...and a mention in the 'favorite sleeper gear' thread. I been using one for vocals all...

Jules
replies: 10 views: 22,713
bleen 14th December 2010

Hey guys, I'm a lurker who's finally gonna have the money next year to start a new project studio from scratch. My music...

cleamy
replies: 13 views: 1,290
billkahler 14th December 2010

OK, i can not find anyhelp on my issue anywhere, but here it is. everytime a try to play a session in PT 9 with my saffire 40...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 4 views: 625
Tops Cut oFF 14th December 2010

I have quite a few good comps; Overstayer, Ashleys, Audio Arts, Orban, and others; but am really please with using my...

Claude G.
replies: 19 views: 2,316
PlugHead 14th December 2010

Some might find this useful. 1313 » Bring the noise!

rhythminmind
replies: 0 views: 559
rhythminmind 14th December 2010

I plan to get a BG-1, and use it as my main pre. Most of the time, I won't need more than two pres at once, but occasionally,...

BBlack
replies: 7 views: 623
Bater 14th December 2010

Well...the title says it all... :) Please recommend me some software to use on a theater play. Thanks in advance!

Morlock
replies: 5 views: 1,231
CeretoneAudio 14th December 2010

I have been having random signal dropouts on my Tascam TSR-8. Heads do not appear to be scarred, and they have been properly...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 854
Deleted User 14th December 2010

Has anyone had any experience with the Roland OCTAPAD SPD-30? Judging by my search results.. no. One post said you couldn't...

eyezenears
replies: 0 views: 1,184
eyezenears 14th December 2010

So, a friend just sent me a project his band has been working on and wanted me to mix. They play maily power metal-like music....

Dudevico
replies: 5 views: 1,425
Jerrick 14th December 2010

Does anyone know about PinkNoise sounds. I'm thinking about getting a few refills by them. Any advice would be great

bJb
replies: 0 views: 656
bJb 13th December 2010

Any good tips on using this unit? I am super stoked about using this box. heh

Rev. Robb
replies: 0 views: 1,125
Rev. Robb 13th December 2010

Me and my friend made a two mic test... i recorded some vocals on two mic's at the same time.. we recorded it on LIGUID SAFFIRE...

tex viler
replies: 0 views: 621
tex viler 13th December 2010

If anyone has anything to add I'd love it BTW! Let's face it audio engineers have deadlines, customers breathing down their...

StarfishMusic
replies: 32 views: 3,837
joeq 13th December 2010

Good afternoon, I have a small, home recording studio in my basement based around an imac and Metric Halo ULN2 expanded. I also...

mrhudson
replies: 0 views: 531
mrhudson 13th December 2010

Anyone know what mics are here at 45 sec. Sm57 on bottom? YouTube - Little Big TV - Episode 2

bringmewater
replies: 11 views: 893
bigbone 13th December 2010

Greetings. I am curious if anyone has any info about converting our 1/4" Studer A80 to 1/2"? Any help would be nice....

willyk
replies: 4 views: 1,627
willyk 13th December 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search