The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So in my project studio I'm currently looking at splitting some DI guitar signals with one of these two products, basically just...

ColinMakesTunes
replies: 0 views: 1,872
ColinMakesTunes 15th December 2010

On thursday night, a relative of mine and one of Perths most respected and prominent engineers passed away. Most bands in Perth...

jamescnewhouse
replies: 6 views: 434
Aisle 6 15th December 2010

Im hoping santa brings me a 4-710d preamp , sm7b, and 414 hehdiddlydoo

BCAUTS
replies: 7 views: 674
BCAUTS 15th December 2010

Download : RLoopsMusic | Facebook team r-loops!

r-loops
replies: 1 views: 503
Halloween 15th December 2010

Hey guys, I figure I'd ask here, as it seems to be a place where a lot of professionals come. I really want to go to a good...

aaronlovesapi
replies: 4 views: 6,169
DIY King 15th December 2010

What gear was used for the Led Zepplin Albums?...And I don't need a book reference..kfhkh...With all do respect to all other...

Cayo
replies: 59 views: 6,770
steve_h 15th December 2010

Gearlist: (2) WDA7 RAMSA Consoles with (2) ADAT cards each cascaded. Steinberg 816x Interface (Place any PT Interface here). (2)...

theproduca
replies: 3 views: 957
theproduca 14th December 2010

The super long post I typed was destroyed and is now reduced to this- Silver bullets, anyone? This guys guitar I'm working on...

dream
replies: 4 views: 1,338
dream 14th December 2010

Can purchase a Focusrite RED 6 (discontinued) for 1250. My true budget is a GRAND. What I have already: 1) GAP 73, one on the...

theproduca
replies: 12 views: 1,222
theproduca 14th December 2010

Hey guys so I just ordered protools 9 and im excited about being able to sell my 003 rack and get one real nice interface.... I...

a3fan11atick
replies: 0 views: 436
a3fan11atick 14th December 2010

Hey, I just purchased a new g-series compressor... all hooked up on a madixtreme and alphalink. It works fine..but i would...

kensei
replies: 1 views: 597
The Beatsmith 14th December 2010

Hey, I just had a new MAdixteme 64 pci card installed on my brandnew mac pro ( 2 x 2,4 Quad Core Intel Xeon ) OSX v 10.6.4. The...

kensei
replies: 12 views: 1,916
kensei 14th December 2010

Hi everyone, I am kind of starting my mic closet here, and next in line are a pair of medium/large diaphragm condensers with...

Kae
replies: 18 views: 5,542
audiogeek 14th December 2010

I have an old AD8000 and want to integrate it into my current system on my Lynx AES 16e-SRC card. Any recommendations on where...

TVR
replies: 0 views: 802
TVR 14th December 2010

Hi! I own a Fireface 400, with a macbook pro that only has 1 firewire 800 port. I have a conversion cable already, but I feel...

etherealmotive
replies: 6 views: 1,500
iocomposer 14th December 2010

Hey all, I'm new here to gearslutz, but I've been doing a research project studying this forum and wow do we have an awesome...

HanzelSpiff
replies: 6 views: 3,737
matucha 14th December 2010

What single channel 1U preamp between $1000 and $2000 would best compliment the ones I have and give a different flavour (or...

My Tiny Circus
replies: 24 views: 1,924
FredYeah 14th December 2010

re-20 vs. sm7-b, who wins?

capnreverb
replies: 2 views: 634
klharper 14th December 2010

I'm in the middle of mixing a track that has some ground noise in the lead vocal. I'm hoping that some of you lovely slutz can...

Damien Heck
replies: 14 views: 1,069
Alexey Lukin 14th December 2010

Hello. I'm about to begin recording my first (9 or 10-song) cd as an artist and would welcome advice on how to divide up my $5k...

MusicManic
replies: 46 views: 3,896
satellitedog 14th December 2010

A colleague just bought the Presonus Faderport and is in love with it. So of course I got gear envy and found an open-box one...

Lights
replies: 10 views: 2,074
sailor 14th December 2010

I just mic'd up my drumkit to lay down some grooves. I set up my ATM450 overheads in a recorderman type setup, a 57 on the...

PEImatrix
replies: 26 views: 1,800
Etch-A-Sketch 14th December 2010

Just heard Christina Perri's "Jar of Hearts" yesterday through the Mark Levinson while driving back, and I had to have...

BobbyGmusic
replies: 1 views: 1,137
syra 14th December 2010

Digital Audio Service and KEL Audio present: The SpectaKEL - the ultimate Microphone Group Buy! The market evolving around...

digitalaudioserv
replies: 1 views: 2,462
claend 14th December 2010

Hello, i´m recordist of acoustical, almost classical mixes, now working with Flux Solera. To improve that really good...

tonkuenstlerei
replies: 9 views: 2,369
dickiefunk 14th December 2010

Does anyone know where I can get some blank Apex 460 and MXL603 style bodies? After modding all the electrics I went for a paint...

TornadoTed
replies: 0 views: 563
TornadoTed 14th December 2010

classical music came with string, brass & wind instruments blues / country / folk came with the acoustic guitar pop / rock /...

taa4j6
replies: 3 views: 694
John Suitcase 14th December 2010

Does anybody knows which kind of mic were used for capturing Brian May (QUEEN) sound when recording in the studio? I've seen...

Teserac
replies: 4 views: 3,245
Teserac 14th December 2010

Hi to everyone! I'm considering to process through plugins live some channels. Chain goes: mic - input of interface with preamp...

szmola
replies: 5 views: 1,606
szmola 14th December 2010

Long time reader, first time poster! So I'm looking for a good USB midi keyboard for controlling midi-enabled apps on my iPad...

germaneyebrow
replies: 2 views: 2,016
Ethan Winer 14th December 2010

Does anyone know of an article or have any info on this album as far as production, how/where it was tracked, mic techniques,...

SDB_12
replies: 0 views: 576
SDB_12 14th December 2010

Trying to Sync Audient ASP008 to Multiface @ 96khz. Please help me figure out which piece of hardware is not behaving...

Jabbaz
replies: 1 views: 1,054
Jabbaz 14th December 2010

Trying to figure out what direction to go. I've had my old Digi Mix + rig for a while now. Never really had any issues, it's been...

drastic
replies: 2 views: 775
drastic 14th December 2010

I am having problems with my compressor i was running a guitar track from my daw to my mix..the music was peaking in my DAW at...

finlove
replies: 0 views: 677
finlove 14th December 2010

I thought it would be interesting to dream up unusual pairings of mixers or producers with acts. A great example would be Dann...

Heartfelt
replies: 8 views: 715
beau_mckee 14th December 2010

just a pracitcal question. For a unit like say Bricasti, which has stereo In - how do you go about if you need more than 2...

fasma
replies: 9 views: 1,329
RiF 14th December 2010

Sneak preview is out! So what are the thoughts amongst the you slutz? Will this replace both the Rosetta AND the AD-DA16X?

Greg Pearce
replies: 8 views: 6,294
LeftHand 14th December 2010

I'm planning for the inevitable demise of my Mackie D8B console. I do all my mixing ITB (and have no plans to change), and the...

Parsonage
replies: 1 views: 761
Parsonage 14th December 2010

Why is it all so angry, miserable, and aggressive? Where's the sense of humor? Any fun bands out there these days? You know,...

Yummerz
replies: 26 views: 1,242
baskervils 14th December 2010

Howdy, Does anyone know of any recording studios that have a harpsichord? I'm desperately trying to find one for a song I'm...

funkmyer
replies: 16 views: 1,684
NetworkAudio 14th December 2010

So, Maslow stipulated a hierarchy of what the human creature needs for fulfillment and survival. I started thinking about this...

JonesH
replies: 34 views: 2,417
My Tiny Circus 14th December 2010

Is this scale a nightmare for drop tunings (drop c) for recording or just fine...intonation problems? If so what strings are...

shadyru
replies: 4 views: 3,488
David_Kessler 14th December 2010

how do ya'll do it? DI to 1 channel in? Split the guitar to two DI's? (the H3000 is stereo balanced inputs) I use my H3000 for...

rack gear
replies: 1 views: 601
T-Stag 14th December 2010

Hi guys, I've searched on the forums for a answer to this problem but can't seem to find anything totally relevant. I've...

valjean24601
replies: 0 views: 674
valjean24601 14th December 2010

WHAT the hell does that mean when it's unqualified? I actually had 2 young remixers go you are old if you don't understand...

Sigma
replies: 72 views: 5,174
Sigma 14th December 2010

So here I am at 1 in the morning in the studio, tracking an EP for my own group. We were all getting tired after a 15 hour day,...

captainate
replies: 10 views: 912
captainate 14th December 2010

hi first i'm french and please all apologies for my poor english please help for my choice: best choice for protools 9: ad-da...

CAMUSMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 2,059
CAMUSMUSIC 14th December 2010

I recenly was mixing a friend nothing too serious but at 5k his voice sounded harsh is this normal? i always thought 1-2k was...

finlove
replies: 11 views: 1,635
SayoNara 14th December 2010

Does anyone know a good way to make a clav sound like a harpsichord? I have a D6 clavinet but as you know, almost impossible to...

funkmyer
replies: 2 views: 1,005
funkmyer 14th December 2010

so i got a new Focusrite interface and it came with a "plug-in suite" and a plugin called "bass station" i...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 4 views: 1,483
Tops Cut oFF 14th December 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search