The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Yesterday I created a thread titled "Was the sweetwater guy lying to me?" I need to clear some things up. I know this...

Baroque
replies: 3 views: 952
Baroque 16th December 2010

kind of off topic, but i have been considering buying a comfortable chair to have for my studio, but I also have a lot gear I...

Dr.Poon
replies: 15 views: 1,130
loopy 16th December 2010

good evening all, I have been re- building a rig and home studio for the last few years after having some equipment stolen. I am...

verve92
replies: 0 views: 582
verve92 16th December 2010

Hey, Our studio just got a great deal on one of these, saved almost $3000 (CAD) new out of a store. Any recording tips? DO you...

ResonantMind
replies: 3 views: 1,147
Damien Heck 16th December 2010

Here'a jingle that I was asked to write and record for a politician in my country. I used the gear in my sig,...

Joeytpg
replies: 3 views: 491
Joeytpg 16th December 2010

if i had the money, i would buy the euphonix stuff in a HEARTBEAT. unfortunately its way out of my price range. the mackie...

thetalkinghead
replies: 62 views: 7,384
thetalkinghead 16th December 2010

You know what? Melodyne ProTools overkill and smothering backup vocals (not MJs) included, this is a miracle of an album, and...

andonwego
replies: 5 views: 1,169
paultools 16th December 2010

I was watching this show, and the guy was playing 12" records made of aluminum. I'd never heard of that before. They were...

Ugoff
replies: 2 views: 1,522
initialsBB 16th December 2010

lately I've been looking for lots of nice sounding free drums, mostly vinyl pete rock style drums and sounds of that nature. nice...

CeeAsh
replies: 1 views: 523
rocksure 16th December 2010

I was thinking of trading in my Lexicon MX300 and AT2020 for an AT4033 at LnM. I have had both for about 2 or 3 years, and I...

CodyD
replies: 1 views: 648
loujudson 16th December 2010

Reading through an old SOS review of the BCF2000, there was a tantalising hint at an audio interface version of the ridiculously...

api2500
replies: 1 views: 1,664
bensaddiction 16th December 2010

Does anyone know anything about and old company called AMRS (Audio Mobile Recording Services) that were based in Twickenham...

njm
replies: 2 views: 1,411
njm 16th December 2010

In a Mix system, will it take up more DSP from my Mix system if I was to use a single cable per each of my 2 interfaces and plug...

puppee
replies: 0 views: 400
puppee 16th December 2010

Hello! So, I will be taking my business to a new studio owned by a friend of mine very soon. In order for me to continue to...

Joe Reza
replies: 1 views: 851
billkahler 16th December 2010

I'm currently looking for a new guitar head to use for gigging and recording with my metal band. The Engl Powerball II has...

confuzzler
replies: 0 views: 968
confuzzler 16th December 2010

Im not talking about the new mcu pro one but the old mackie control (the black/dark grey one) anyone had success using it with...

Mailadaf
replies: 11 views: 6,407
XXXEsq 16th December 2010

I had just done a session (as a drummer) at a friend's studio the other day. In addition to the standard close and room mics he...

gongbass
replies: 3 views: 2,460
John Willett 16th December 2010
replies: 2 views: 626
lostintime 16th December 2010

Hi , I've come accross a problem that is confusing the hell out of me ! Tbh I'm quite a noob when it comes to technical...

JoeY79
replies: 7 views: 716
JoeY79 16th December 2010

Can anybody recommend me an affordable mixer for my studio. I've tried the zed r-16. Do you guys know of any mixer in the same...

bokaasen
replies: 4 views: 748
trompetfreak 15th December 2010

Is there anything to be gained by using a pair of my SCA N72 preamps in an insert on the master buss? Will it help "sweeten...

pruner1
replies: 6 views: 2,391
Bookerv12 15th December 2010

SoundToys Decapitator is now an indispensable tool of mine. This thing can dance!

dream
replies: 141 views: 34,027
dream 15th December 2010

however its written. some say two others say 2.

Oliver Zülch
replies: 0 views: 820
Oliver Zülch 15th December 2010

I am looking for an AU de-esser for logic that doesn't require an iLok or UAD card. Thanks hooppie

pistolgrip
replies: 11 views: 1,622
pistolgrip 15th December 2010

Hello. I have recently been reading as much as I can about all of the gain staging and DAW calibrating and 83 db listening levels...

foamboy
replies: 8 views: 835
foamboy 15th December 2010

Hello again. I have been doing some fresh calibrating AGAIN and I came across this in all of my searches....... "Now,...

foamboy
replies: 1 views: 518
John Suitcase 15th December 2010

I'm looking for some advice on how to capture a great singing/yelling/screaming vocal sound. Right now my best idea is to align...

AustinATX
replies: 9 views: 812
marcus 15th December 2010

I got hold of this AKG D 900 E shotgun mic that is told to be out of order. I have never seen a mic like this before, it looks...

Barish
replies: 0 views: 660
Barish 15th December 2010

I'd like to get some feedback from you guys. Thanks for sharing all the knowledge on here. I love this place. I really just...

the blast
replies: 4 views: 889
Scott Whigham 15th December 2010

why are my guitar strings high off the fretboard in the higher keys (12th fret and higher) but really close to the fret board in...

XxSicRokerxX
replies: 1 views: 622
Jeff Hayat 15th December 2010

Got an opportunity to get a UA LA610..MINTY. No money, it's the holidays. I have a BLUE KIWI that would be a trade plus $50. I...

theproduca
replies: 4 views: 644
theproduca 15th December 2010

My band did a fair bit of recording with Mitch Easter. I was curious about how he got this cool sub-bass sound on a song from...

baskervils
replies: 12 views: 1,239
baskervils 15th December 2010

Hi guys I just bought some NS10s and the p1000 was the amp that came with them, Ive been told it is way underpowered, My question...

tonytownsend
replies: 1 views: 2,702
Rick Sutton 15th December 2010

Anyone have insight into or a link for the response curves of various of the Metric Halo MIO character settings? Just curious as...

MyPutzyRod
replies: 4 views: 1,920
turtlejon 15th December 2010

Just got one of these for the home studio. I've got to say, my first experience with Real Traps has been a pleasant one! First of...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 3 views: 2,310
electraluxx 15th December 2010

Screw transparency, reliability, clarity etc. etc. Just the ones that you had a blast using, because of their quirks and...

Orange Goblin
replies: 27 views: 2,912
filipv 15th December 2010

Who is using what? Any comparisons/recommendations? I am looking for a Stereo A/D at this stage, but if it has D/A,...

CJ1973
replies: 1 views: 2,820
Trakworx 15th December 2010

Hi, I recently got a Saffire 56 and love the sound of it so far. I know it does not have any onboard DSP, but is there a way I...

wintaki
replies: 4 views: 2,909
wintaki 15th December 2010

most of the power strip questions seem to be about power conditioning. i'm either very lucky or very ignorant. i've never picked...

cporro
replies: 4 views: 1,378
cporro 15th December 2010

so i got a 003+ with PT8 and since PT9 came out im debating on to switch up my setup(as have thousands of othersgooof) Anyway...

mikeyrad
replies: 6 views: 963
mikeyrad 15th December 2010

Got a question for any korg 1000 users...I recently got a korg mr1000 for mixdown from my soundcraft board. I am really bummed...

Farm sounds
replies: 0 views: 485
Farm sounds 15th December 2010

Hi I know it has been discussed a lot but I'd like to have the latest opinions now that the dust has settled. Please don't go...

littlenemo
replies: 11 views: 2,771
rajprods 15th December 2010

OK feel free to use this as a general drum room mic & treatment thread. I am trying to find a way to sell off some gear to...

Jules
replies: 5 views: 6,124
Cadde 15th December 2010

I bought a Slim Phatty and a Roland PK-5A as a sort of poor man's Taurus and I feel like an idiot, but I can't get the pedals to...

whaleheart
replies: 0 views: 1,049
whaleheart 15th December 2010

After playing and touring 5 years with my band I finally got into this recording/mixing thing last year. howdy And so far I'm...

BamesJond
replies: 2 views: 862
The Real MC 15th December 2010

Soundcraft Delta SR, Soundcraft Venue II, Yamaha M2500... Has anynone here worked with these consoles? Whats your opinion of...

Ronski
replies: 1 views: 2,978
Ronski 15th December 2010

Anyone had experience with both? I'm really interested in how they compare to each other... Thanks!

nervirasme
replies: 1 views: 4,825
The Real MC 15th December 2010

I'm having a hard time deciding between the two. Can anybody weigh in on pros and cons? which is more versatile? I'd...

miercoles
replies: 3 views: 10,693
miercoles 15th December 2010

Hello what 2x12 cabinet you recommend for a Suhr Badger 18 head? Looking for modern pop rock music style. Have any one have...

jffmusic
replies: 4 views: 2,695
dakotajones 15th December 2010

Hey there, I have been reading all the threads on best studio chair etc, and have narrowed it down to two chairs; the herman...

thedukeofnewyork
replies: 19 views: 13,036
Bassmankr 15th December 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search