The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking for a great little mixer with nice pre's. Something that could easily fit on a desktop. Smaller than something that...

miercoles
replies: 0 views: 532
miercoles 18th December 2010

Can any console expert ID this console? Interview with Peter Rauhofer Thanks.

Careyn
replies: 4 views: 735
Faderjockey 18th December 2010

Hey there, I was jamming (with earplugs), but I found that I needed to run my head at a post of 8 to hear it in the mix with...

CodyD
replies: 2 views: 533
CodyD 18th December 2010

Watching a live Motley Crue show on VH1 (from 2008). Never heard so much cowbell and autotune at the same time. I used to love...

studio1670
replies: 0 views: 509
studio1670 18th December 2010

Been thinking about picking one up to add to my AT collection. Just wondering if there's any real noticeable difference between...

adathead 53
replies: 7 views: 8,158
cavern 18th December 2010

ATM I'm only really tracking a few things at a time, a lot of the stuff I mix is vst based or recorded elsewhere but the problem...

Johnm73
replies: 11 views: 973
FreshSkweez 18th December 2010

Hi everyone, I need your help . Here is a quick sample of my acoustic guitar. It sound dirty and without any definition ....I...

mamabuna
replies: 49 views: 2,566
musical5 18th December 2010

I would love to gather a list of studios where bang outweighs buck. For me that means a $400-800 day rate with engineer, a...

slaphappy
replies: 39 views: 3,238
slaphappy 18th December 2010

I'm just wondering how you guys go about getting a "hissy" hi-hat, instead of one that just...well, sounds like two...

Cursed Lemon
replies: 20 views: 2,137
FreshSkweez 18th December 2010

I'm using the Avalon U5 with an acoustic guitar with a passive pickup (Fishman AG-125). I'm wondering if I should use the Mic...

sybaek9
replies: 0 views: 1,519
sybaek9 18th December 2010

Hello everybody. I hope I’m posting this on the right forum. So, I’m doing a session soon with a friend of mine. ...

Flammable
replies: 4 views: 739
Newcleardaze 18th December 2010

I've searched around and had no luck finding anything... I'm wondering if there is a 500 series module that lets you sum two...

Cody
replies: 6 views: 1,690
Cody 18th December 2010

So I was going through some old photos of mine and I found these.. Any idea what mics these are? (To the best of my ability i see...

Conn.Lucas
replies: 3 views: 1,488
effitall 17th December 2010

Hello, What is the preferred way for micing guitar in songs like AIR - How does it make you feel YouTube - Air - How Does It...

jebb
replies: 9 views: 2,203
andychamp 17th December 2010

Hey guys, Found this site through finding a similar thread through google. I am looking for an armless, but comfortable...

linus20
replies: 5 views: 1,263
jmikeperkins 17th December 2010

I want something better. I use a rosetta 800 which is great, so at least i dont have to deal with the 002's AD converters, but...

Dr.Poon
replies: 4 views: 642
KevWind 17th December 2010

I was wondering if somebody knew of a very thin, no more than 1/2 an inch, Auralex-like material. I have three sliding doors...

GtrMan
replies: 15 views: 1,752
ofajen 17th December 2010

at the mixing position? mine's 63hz... gonna suspend/float a 3/4 inch plywood 4x8 on the ceiling above desk and put 2 inches of...

Sigma
replies: 7 views: 732
Sigma 17th December 2010

Stage name or real name? I recently auditioned for a tv show pilot about musicians. I used my real name and it got me...

adamj098
replies: 35 views: 5,576
kafka 17th December 2010

Hello everyone! i was wondering if any euro slutz here would know anything about shipping company, i imagine some of you already...

cennay
replies: 1 views: 463
retractablezing 17th December 2010

Ok so this is my setup: FL Studio M-Audio Interface Midi Keyboard (X-Station) Access Virus TI Desktop Synthesizer Roland Fantom...

trixxmusic
replies: 10 views: 1,057
wakestyle 17th December 2010

I am planning on picking up a AD/DA converter. I am looking at Mytek, Apogee, Lucid and Lynx. Can anybody tell me what converters...

GRO
replies: 4 views: 638
psycho_monkey 17th December 2010

Can anyone link me to that clocking thread that discussed the SOS clock review? I can't find anything with Search

bulls hit
replies: 2 views: 502
Ethan Winer 17th December 2010

HI chaps has anybody had any dealings with Micheal Stockdale of AES Pro audio? they are a broker and dealer of preowned SSL and...

Steve Honest
replies: 7 views: 1,825
toolstudio 17th December 2010
replies: 22 views: 1,342
SWAN808 17th December 2010

Due to getting the wrong advice, i purchased the SONY Trans Mod instead of the SPL and have since regretted it because this thing...

britdick
replies: 21 views: 3,671
speakerfood 17th December 2010

want to know if any one has any suggestions for equipment that will work well in my set up or anything thats missing? i create...

rampage
replies: 0 views: 588
rampage 17th December 2010

researching a basic all purpose pre in the $500-800 price point. Whats your thoughts. Have Motu and Onyx pre's with gear I have...

Manfrensengensen
replies: 0 views: 770
Manfrensengensen 17th December 2010

If I buy the upgrade from PT 8 LE to PT 9, will I be able to install it on multiple computers? I'd pretty much be buying it so...

eamaklbhv
replies: 8 views: 1,507
Bob Vinsick 17th December 2010

Hello everyone. I currently record rock (hard rock and pop rock). I have a bunch of equipment, but still struggle with guitar...

jaymzyates
replies: 12 views: 1,448
jaymzyates 17th December 2010

Just bought an MPK49, loving the feel, but I'm having a few issues... I am running Cubase LE4 on Windows Vista. The Akai...

Newest Member
replies: 1 views: 1,483
Newest Member 17th December 2010

Navitas to buy SAE Group for $289m | The Australian Wow, it's owned by an actual education provider now......

daniel c
replies: 4 views: 1,761
The MPCist 17th December 2010

So I bought a Chandler TG2 and it arrived today. I was very surprised to see that the faceplate is totally new! The EMI/Abbey...

Joao B.
replies: 13 views: 2,772
Joao B. 17th December 2010

Why is this so hard for me to find? In the states you can't find a rack without a Furman or something... I'm living in Israel...

thejook
replies: 4 views: 9,623
DONNX 17th December 2010

In Pro Tools, is there a way that you can make it so MIDI will not adjust to tempo changes? I sampled a kick and snare in logic...

clanley
replies: 3 views: 1,454
clanley 17th December 2010

Hello :) Im currently only able to use a Nio 2 4 interface and art pro mpa II pre amp to record some vocals and acoustic...

dannympo
replies: 0 views: 599
dannympo 17th December 2010

I'm planning to buy a big desk (about 40 ch minimum) and I found two desks covered by my budget (8000 to 12000€)... They are...

lolo-m
replies: 3 views: 1,279
lolo-m 17th December 2010

What would be a fair price for me to ask for mint condition rack of 5 A-12's and 3 C-84's? Parts cost would be about $2500 from...

filthyrich
replies: 3 views: 906
Mr. Light 17th December 2010

So I picked up a little cheap portable reel-to-reel for $12 today at a local resale shop, and noticed something intriguing; The...

jicolson
replies: 0 views: 2,345
jicolson 17th December 2010

I already own a Schecter C-1 diamond series with humbuckers. I just bought a Gibson les Paul studio with P-90's. I have been...

ronslaton
replies: 5 views: 1,119
BLUElightCory 17th December 2010

Just picked up one of these units and can't seem to find much info about them on the web or here. Any thoughts?...

Twotoneaudio
replies: 5 views: 9,181
THarrington 17th December 2010

I started a new retail job and ended up talking to one of my managers today. Turns out he's heard of my studio and was friends...

sam guaiana
replies: 0 views: 523
sam guaiana 17th December 2010

Can someone help me identify that noise that enters the song at 2:55? Not sure what it is, but I like it. It adds something....

TBarrnes
replies: 15 views: 3,453
TLHmixer 17th December 2010

I have a few mixing dvds but i think for me the problem is most of the stuff they mix in them already sounds rather great..i...

finlove
replies: 2 views: 681
finlove 17th December 2010

Now that the very first RME Babyface units have begun to ship (or so I hear), can anyone comment on them vs. the MBox 3 that Avid...

andonwego
replies: 0 views: 2,860
andonwego 17th December 2010

When people talk about cutting [email protected] or whatever, are they talking about the numbers on the knob, or what is actually happening...

initialsBB
replies: 4 views: 1,304
CompEq 17th December 2010

I'm not talking about the never ending supply of music that is wrong because it sucks so bad...I'm talking music theory... Any...

JP11
replies: 235 views: 15,591
Star Ark 17th December 2010

I'm switching from a studio centered around a DM-4800 to one that has better quality separate components, albeit less inputs and...

The Studio RI
replies: 8 views: 808
The Studio RI 17th December 2010

I have possibility to use two different converters, that to my ears complements eachother very well that i would like to use on...

Simma Lugnt
replies: 10 views: 1,259
Simma Lugnt 17th December 2010

Hi. I have an opportunity to get a discount the the current Logic Studio version which includes Logic Pro 9. But Logic 9 has...

Michael.C
replies: 68 views: 11,761
Slipperman 17th December 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search