The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've recently become a big fan of this place; it has a fantastic drum room and all the mixes are full of energy, easily some of...

krisq14
replies: 3 views: 1,444
krisq14 22nd December 2010

i was looking at a set of BILL LAWRENCE USA EB-60PC P-BASS holy crap that was epic. i didn't mean for that to happen. now I'm...

sameal
replies: 0 views: 1,061
sameal 22nd December 2010

It would be really cool, I am going to be out of commission for a bit due to my tonsils getting taken out and I want to practice...

RARStudios
replies: 2 views: 1,898
RARStudios 22nd December 2010

Hello People. Got a really nice chimey guitar sound for our latest biscuit. However, there is somewhat of a harshness to it, a...

naypalm
replies: 11 views: 1,012
rcb4t2 22nd December 2010

I have been recording and writing music for around 9 or 10 years now. I've finally decided to break down and setup a real studio...

MyndLessArtist
replies: 8 views: 732
turtlejon 21st December 2010
replies: 3 views: 519
redrue 21st December 2010

I produce electronic music, mainly progressive house and progressive trance. I am looking for a good pair of monitors that...

FShkreli
replies: 0 views: 1,141
FShkreli 21st December 2010

Snake oil cables: Amazon.com: AudioQuest K2 terminated speaker cable - UST plugs 8' (2.44m) pair: Electronics Then, read the...

js1
replies: 37 views: 2,174
doorknocker 21st December 2010

Let's start a thread where we give the names of the people that have inspired us, helped along in our field, or gave us a chance...

slipdiskdave
replies: 34 views: 2,073
Songhead 21st December 2010

I have been a premium Spotify member for multiple years and today I decided I'm not going to support this anymore, the...

RainbowStorm
replies: 49 views: 4,162
sound_music 21st December 2010

So Like any broke audio nut I spend time hunting around ebay for old stuff, especially tape machines and console parts. But when...

anarchomojo
replies: 4 views: 2,755
memphisindie 21st December 2010

Anyone still using this unit with Pro Tools 9? Thanks...

exgato
replies: 2 views: 579
exgato 21st December 2010

We are/have been witnessing a seismic shift in how and where music is recorded. With ever-dwindling sales, product loss...

Shushstudio
replies: 125 views: 8,058
cinealta 21st December 2010

I was just wondering what the difference in quality is between the: MXL 990 USB Condenser and the MXL 990 XLR Condenser. Is there...

ben13
replies: 6 views: 1,032
ben13 21st December 2010

Hi! I've been trying to find suitable vocal mic for a project I'm working on. I think that Studio Projects C1 is closest to...

Tommi Inkila
replies: 4 views: 1,153
Tommi Inkila 21st December 2010

hello Is there the equivalent of the Massey Tape head plugin with the WAVES plugin. the reason i'm asking, a friend of mind...

bigbone
replies: 0 views: 974
bigbone 21st December 2010

Hi there, Sorry for the long post, and thanks in advance for any help / opinions! I'm a tv & film composer in the UK,...

sch...
replies: 6 views: 692
HotFuzz 21st December 2010
replies: 8 views: 1,088
Dudevico 21st December 2010

are there any engineering/production/recording schools in Canada that would be worth attending?, or even anywhere in the world...

mr.head
replies: 7 views: 854
brockorama 21st December 2010

just got new belts but can't find any information online how to do it. i know there are few Tascam 246 users - maybe somebody...

jeanclaudevanlee
replies: 3 views: 6,670
retractablezing 21st December 2010

So i got my 003 back from BLA the other day (signature mod + an additional world clock upgrade) and i just finished doing shoot...

Chris.
replies: 4 views: 2,564
Chris. 21st December 2010

I really love the buzmaxi3 vst limiter and wonder if you guys like any other free limiter better. Thx

bringmewater
replies: 9 views: 3,685
Alex_HS 21st December 2010

Im looking at these for live/vocal scratch tracks when recording. Im guessing the only diff is the polar pattern with...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 5,922
Deleted User 21st December 2010

Hi, I am looking around to buy a new preamp to use instead of the mic pres in my DM2000 console. I have already 2 very good...

koenraadvds
replies: 7 views: 1,530
scott petito 21st December 2010

I was one of the lucky 10 to be certified and taught by Bruce Swedien. It was a life changing experience, and I wrote an article...

Tracemusic11
replies: 4 views: 3,625
DanDaMan 21st December 2010

Hi everyone, I'm in the market for a high end meter / analyser to add to my mix studio setup. I'm currently erring towards an...

miraclewaves
replies: 0 views: 1,034
miraclewaves 21st December 2010

I posted this also on Expert forums, but this is kind of fitting on Jules' forum as well, so: There have been a ton of...

speerchucker
replies: 66 views: 45,914
Halloween 21st December 2010

I am looking for a 16Ch Analog Mixer for around 10-15K. Can you please recommend some mixers. Ideally, I love the thought of...

CJ1973
replies: 22 views: 2,193
Jonkr 21st December 2010

When mixing, at what RMS level do you aim? i mean a mix that will go to mastering.

zinzin
replies: 14 views: 17,267
zinzin 21st December 2010

I own a Behringer AMP800 Headphone Amplifier. It's not the best, not even close to some Headroom stuff, but it (almost) gets me...

FShkreli
replies: 0 views: 987
FShkreli 21st December 2010

I want to have a setup where Pro Tools is my master session, and Logic runs slave - linked together via time code so that when I...

daenen
replies: 3 views: 1,192
The MPCist 21st December 2010

"Never one to be considered “prolific,” Eric Johnson has emerged from his studio with a new collection of tunes that...

Phizal
replies: 2 views: 576
Phizal 21st December 2010

When mixing, I'm noticing that never reach for a limiter. I understand what they do and how they work, but when it comes to...

Damien Heck
replies: 25 views: 2,135
dream 21st December 2010

I just want to hear some feedback... Is it actually worth to buy a bundle like waves? Or would you say its more important to have...

jlaugh87
replies: 56 views: 3,588
jmarkham 21st December 2010

I'm going to mount a small podium flange on the ceiling in my vocal booth so I can try to screw some sort of boom into it and...

Beneficial
replies: 12 views: 18,898
Beyond Sound 21st December 2010

This is probably a dumb question, but asking those is sort of my specialty on this forum, so here goes... Let's say you have a...

ektia
replies: 6 views: 2,300
buddachile 21st December 2010

The UK’s leading supplier of both NEW and USED pro audio just got a little bit FUNKIER… To paraphrase Frank Zappa, just...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 740
The Press Desk 21st December 2010

Hey guys, Merry Christmas. Ok, I need some help figuring this out, driving me crazy. I'm working in the box with Ableton Live....

clank72
replies: 2 views: 701
Jaypin 21st December 2010

As the subject says, I'm wondering how often Apple release a new Logic series upgrade. I have a chance to pick up logic express...

funkywrench
replies: 0 views: 608
funkywrench 21st December 2010

I have 3 of these and really like them. They dont seem very popular here at GS. Why is that? I was just comparing one to my MK012...

musical5
replies: 3 views: 4,229
musical5 21st December 2010

So i think i buggered up pulling out things i didn't need on the ramsa card. I pulled out IC9 &IC10 and all related...

sameal
replies: 9 views: 955
sameal 21st December 2010

I got one early. A Satin Plum MIM Strat with black pickguard and pickups and a rosewood fingerboard. More to come I expect. gooof

bitman
replies: 181 views: 8,833
loujudson 21st December 2010

Hi all, Just a general question: why is it bad to record too hot? I have seen some people advice against recording everything...

PunkSmurf
replies: 18 views: 1,107
vernier 21st December 2010

I know that "google is my friend" but she isn't returning my calls on this one... I just bought some Tannoy reveal...

adamgggg
replies: 3 views: 2,671
Manfrensengensen 21st December 2010

I just "discovered" this band. This is the first CD of theirs I got and I'm kind of blown away by it. As I mentioned to...

enroper
replies: 1 views: 814
js1 21st December 2010

Whos got one? They look great, I'm thinking it would be perfect to compliment my Xone...

maxwelldub
replies: 0 views: 1,804
maxwelldub 21st December 2010

Yesterday I downloaded some Mogg files (only for educational purposes) just to know how do pro-mixes sound... I got really...

WarrenBeat
replies: 73 views: 5,103
Dean Roddey 21st December 2010

So what is the latest setup? I have made a few carts in newegg deciding on what to get. My current setup is ROCK solid using an...

stagefright13
replies: 4 views: 607
troggg 21st December 2010

Is there such a thing as a omni condensor mic that does not require phantom power or an internal battery? Im still trying to...

musical5
replies: 14 views: 1,122
musical5 21st December 2010

I'm wrapping up a project and will be doing final mixing over the next few weeks. we're really shooting for a lo-fi'ish/live...

otobianki74
replies: 19 views: 5,810
otobianki74 21st December 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search