The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

so ive ruined christmas by getting an alesis micron from america, and not at all thinking about the fact that plugging it in here...

koanz
replies: 2 views: 567
koanz 25th December 2010

Hi.... I'm looking at the c88 as an upgrade from my ns10m which I currently use as my main monitors..... They go down to 35 hz...

CE_Music
replies: 7 views: 2,549
jensenmann 25th December 2010

I've just heard news from a friend about Best Buy building studios in their testing locations. My friend talked to the manager in...

JakeKalka
replies: 29 views: 1,909
Nelson89 25th December 2010

Hello folks! I was in the mood for some good songs from the early 2000s and I remebered this song: Savage Garden - To the...

Graal
replies: 8 views: 1,148

When delivering an EP - I usually ask for "comments", but recently some of the bands have included engineers.. So...

-Noodles-
replies: 46 views: 2,244

I have an average condensor microphone I got from a mbox bundle I started out with back a couple years ago :D And I haven't...

CeeAsh
replies: 3 views: 783
u b k 25th December 2010

Hi, is there any way to change the master section meters to different channels than 1-2 (for stereo)? I am using a system that...

pearldrum944
replies: 3 views: 598
pearldrum944 25th December 2010

I am looking for a new recording interface. I want at least 8 mic inputs as 8 analog outputs and I would prefer to also have...

gizm770o
replies: 0 views: 3,349
gizm770o 25th December 2010

Hey there- I need help deciding what to do... I really need a larger mixing console (currently using a 12/4/2 Tascam from the...

Deleted User
replies: 4 views: 763
Jonkr 25th December 2010

I just realized for as much complaining and whining as I did on this forum and the duc I never got a chance to formally thank the...

dream
replies: 6 views: 1,102
SynthLine09 25th December 2010

(DOING CHRISTIAN RAP AND TRADITIONAL GOSPEL AND RnB TYPE OF GOSPEL) So I'll be using real bass,acoustic guitars and itb...

fataltone
replies: 6 views: 1,873
fataltone 25th December 2010

Hi, Thank you Telefunken Elektroakustik team for the great t-shirt, tie pin and guitar pics you sent me just for participating...

Hotstuff
replies: 0 views: 637
Hotstuff 25th December 2010

So I have a stereo reciever/ power amp and 4 speakers (pioneer) that can be powered (I think 200watts, 12'' speakers w/...

asdfdsa
replies: 9 views: 736
asdfdsa 25th December 2010

Our band recently purchased some equipment to record demos, but I feel like there is more noise on the tracks than than there...

Shred
replies: 1 views: 867
AnthonyRochester 25th December 2010

Anyone with any experience using these in the studio while mixing? Any pros and cons? I have one that Ive been using for...

mikeyrad
replies: 4 views: 2,731
mikeyrad 25th December 2010

Just wishing all you Aussie & Kiwi Slutz a Merry Christmas. Stay safe. And hope 2011 is kind to you. hooppie

anguswoodhead
replies: 8 views: 207
Ernie O 25th December 2010

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through Dub House Not a creature was stirring, not even Danger Mouse All the...

Boschen
replies: 0 views: 516
Boschen 25th December 2010

I love my AT 4060. It's got a very soft attack with very sweet top end. A very smooth and elegant sounding LDC with enough...

khai
replies: 10 views: 6,457
mossimo654 25th December 2010

Hi Gearslutz, Firstly a thankyou to alot of guys that has helped me out, it's coming to the end of the creation of my bands...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 9 views: 679
Deleted 6ccb844 24th December 2010

Hi guys, I am looking into buying Adam A8X's however I read that these are mid-field monitors. I don't mind paying the extra...

Michael Conway
replies: 0 views: 1,804
Michael Conway 24th December 2010

I know monitors are sort of a personal thing but what do you think are the Best Monitors under $300 and why? Best under $600? ...

bruceferraudi
replies: 2 views: 918
Johnny Plant 24th December 2010

I ordered a Genelec sub from them and it took more than 2 months to ship and almost 3 months to receive. During this time my...

dumbo
replies: 4 views: 939
dumbo 24th December 2010

hiza, has anyone spent a bit of time with these and be able to tell me if the OT is different than MP2? if they sound basically...

jasyr
replies: 3 views: 965
Dave Davis 24th December 2010

Hi Can you mix a great sounding record using just the tools available on an SSL : Bus comp, channel eq and channel dynamics?...

dullfangs
replies: 31 views: 3,166
Sarusan 24th December 2010

I am wondering about to change my old M-Audio soundcard, but I don't know if I my ears will notice improvements in the sound...

abecedari
replies: 6 views: 2,182
brockorama 24th December 2010

Currently my signal chain is like this: Guitar - > amp(suhr badger) -> weber minimass(fully attenuated to provide speaker...

Bluepowder
replies: 13 views: 1,359
Bluepowder 24th December 2010

Does anyone have the Omnitrax Synergy desk and Euphonix MC Mix and Control surfaces? I'm asking because I recently got a Omnirax...

royalxvi
replies: 0 views: 1,210
royalxvi 24th December 2010

i will be moving to costa rica soon and have about 75,000 to spend on recording gear. what would be the easiest way to do this?...

Black Animal
replies: 4 views: 578
FFTT 24th December 2010

I will be running an AT 3035 for vocals into protools. I'm wondering what pres I should consider looking into without breaking...

Jesse_O
replies: 10 views: 757
Slikjmuzik 24th December 2010

I've been talking to a sales guy from sweetwater... he's been very helpful! I've been trying to figure my PT9 switch, and he...

Baroque
replies: 72 views: 7,005
digibiu 24th December 2010

I've been mixing a project for one of my friends the last couple of days. He is a great singer and has a really good voice,...

Dudevico
replies: 7 views: 848
Ron Vogel 24th December 2010

i have just got my hands on a vortexion wvb tape recorder and i am now trying to get it working, does anybody have a manual for...

Deleted 651cf92
replies: 0 views: 1,479
Deleted 651cf92 24th December 2010

Hi! Does anyone here know about that "instrument"? Was there some kind of special trick in it or was it just Tommy Hall...

Ronski
replies: 0 views: 2,312
Ronski 24th December 2010

I recently sold my trusty mpc 2k and am trying to move with the times and work more ITB. One of the biggest things i relied on...

bendecido
replies: 18 views: 2,829
systematika 24th December 2010

I've had the Bose Over-the-Ear headphones for a year and a half now. After too much abuse on my part, they're now broken. I...

tommaclean
replies: 7 views: 2,760
dr_Jezz 24th December 2010

Well all I have left to do is hit one store for some more gift bags and I'm done! To all my friends here, the very best...

FFTT
replies: 3 views: 590
Scott Whigham 24th December 2010

MOTU.com - ZBox Overview Hi folks Anyone had a chance to try this out? Seems like a better solution, than the regular hi-z...

lydfar
replies: 1 views: 1,157
Fhl 24th December 2010

This interview should be required viewing for anyone working in the music biz! Rob has worked with many big artists, including...

quietdrive
replies: 41 views: 8,458
Jules 24th December 2010

okay so i just got one of these babies and have done a bit of research but have no-one to bounce the info off to make sure im...

m_town_beatmaka
replies: 3 views: 573
AndyFromDenver 24th December 2010

Dad Gummit! Why don't the better monitors at least offer a removable grill as an option? I'm terrified to look inside...

FFTT
replies: 0 views: 545
FFTT 24th December 2010

I have a 8 ohm Ampeg Head and a Marshall 16 ohm 4x12 cabinet. Is it ok to hook them up? Is there any power loss etc.

greenfields
replies: 17 views: 15,472
Colonel Blues 24th December 2010

Hi all, After taking about 2 years off recording, I got a chance to make a record and I dusted off the gear and set up a...

FormulaReed
replies: 4 views: 998
pan 24th December 2010

Hello, I use a MOTU 828 MK2 firewire with my laptop PC. Successfully ! It works great! But when I go away from studio with my...

jebb
replies: 6 views: 1,168
jebb 24th December 2010

I have been loving my new Reeves Super 78, one of the best amps I've ever played. I've also really been digging the Hiwatt Custom...

James Lugo
replies: 10 views: 3,295
FFTT 24th December 2010

I'm in quite an interesting stage at life. I've been an average hobbyist/tinkerer recordist for quite some time now, and a...

enroper
replies: 12 views: 3,777
RoAramburu 24th December 2010

Ok here is one: Most of the bass players that I work with ask me for more attack, so as for mi experience I try to pull between...

Sonorus
replies: 27 views: 1,838
u b k 24th December 2010

I was wondering if any one had any tips for safely cleaning the nickel plating on my 61 Reissue SG's hardware. Also, is it best...

manthe
replies: 11 views: 25,350
Ron Vogel 24th December 2010

Hi. I've really been inspired by the latest neil young 'le noise' album and lanois black dub album. I'd like to try to borrow...

enroper
replies: 7 views: 1,238
Cheebs Goat 24th December 2010

Downloaded a Midi file to have something to sing a few bars to test new LA 610 solo using a perception 420 LDC with 80 roll off...

Manfrensengensen
replies: 0 views: 915
Manfrensengensen 24th December 2010

Can anyone recommend good compressor plugins for extreme sidechaining and shaping? Ideally with a filter built in too. When I...

discofuel
replies: 3 views: 1,012
discofuel 24th December 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search