The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Crazy... but true. Currently I am training to mix drums better. But mhhhh It starts with the Kick drum it always does not...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 21 views: 1,899
dirker 27th December 2010

I am planning on placing an order on one of the new models. Should I go for the Midi > CV, the patch version, or the pro??? At...

gruenburger
replies: 0 views: 525
gruenburger 27th December 2010

Sometimes, you see radio DJ's using separate control boards with quick buttons to play jingles or maybe sound effects for morning...

petsematary
replies: 2 views: 525
petsematary 27th December 2010

I recently bought EWQLSO gold and the close mic add-on and I'm experiencing a lot of unwanted reverb. It is definitely reverb and...

flamenco1
replies: 2 views: 1,720
Musiclab 27th December 2010

Once you have finished mixing its ready to master, do you ever slap some reverb or / and delay on the post mix to make your track...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 1 views: 486
Summa 27th December 2010

confoosed Ok so I have a club that holds about 400 people and I currently have 4 EAW LA325's and 4 EAW LA128z's along with 4 EV...

salalcala
replies: 0 views: 440
salalcala 27th December 2010
replies: 1 views: 642
psycho_monkey 27th December 2010

I've spent an hour with the Opals in my studio (demo pair from the store) One of them is making a bad port chuffing noise on the...

Johnm73
replies: 139 views: 25,277
Fleaman 27th December 2010

Recording Latency using logic+ pre UA 4-710d+digi 003 I´m recording using this gear, I just this mic pre amp from...

Sonorus
replies: 0 views: 1,177
Sonorus 27th December 2010

Hey one of our videos made it to #3 in Houston Press's best of 2010 music video poll!! HUNDRED YEAR FLOOD - sunshine - watch...

dabigfrog
replies: 5 views: 598
Darwin James 27th December 2010

Hey everyone..... I need some help with tracking vocals. How to get the best performance. So far I tried a lot of different...

Toby snowby
replies: 0 views: 455
Toby snowby 27th December 2010

Hi guys! I would know if you have problems with room mics when drumers playing open hi-hat like that: Royer Labs - Ross...

mattsplace
replies: 13 views: 1,185
DrFrankencopter 27th December 2010

as a owner of a apogee symphony I'm kinda confused with their updates on the site.. there is a beta 3 version since 2 months and...

pete
replies: 1 views: 602
pete 27th December 2010

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum, and didn't see the answer to a purchase I'm pondering: I'm in the process of pulling...

BigToneOfMojoe
replies: 7 views: 1,161
Dave Davis 27th December 2010

So I've had the K-701 headphones for a few years now - I use the Senn HD-650 as my main reference cans, but the 701s are there...

Recording David
replies: 2 views: 644
foamboy 27th December 2010

So I tryed the reason demo, and kinda liked it better then garageband. I wanna get into electronic music like dubstep and trance....

macshutter
replies: 5 views: 1,004
gussyg2007 27th December 2010

Hello. I'll be keeping this short; I'm working on the acoustics on my apartment in a theoretical state (using unconventional...

Sargaroth
replies: 0 views: 1,207
Sargaroth 27th December 2010

how do you test the resistor tolerance between a mic and a field record? typical (pin 1=ground), Pin=2, Pin-3, open and short,...

mark.frost
replies: 0 views: 407
mark.frost 27th December 2010

I have an Avalon SP737 that sounds wonderful. I recently came across some NOS (never used in original boxes) RCA 6922/E88CC...

guitarzandstuff
replies: 0 views: 682
guitarzandstuff 27th December 2010

I really like the sound of my SM7b on acoustic guitar, however noise is an issue 'cause the mic needs so much gain and the source...

utters
replies: 4 views: 1,272
Beefy 27th December 2010

Is anybody out there familiar with Sardy's old band, Barkmarket? I've spent many years listening to Gimmick, Lardroom, and L....

Lardroom
replies: 7 views: 2,041
Rivethead 27th December 2010

Hi guys, Going to upgrade my nearfield monitors, currently I am using Alesis Pro Linear 720's, cheap but all round pretty...

Kristophxc
replies: 4 views: 1,016
John Willett 27th December 2010

Just saw an update to API's VPR alliance on their site: http://www.apiaudio.com/vpr_alliance.html Members Include: A...

LouD.
replies: 15 views: 2,306
Lanny Papp 27th December 2010

Hi, I'm thinking of buying this preamp but am a bit concerned by some comments I've seen online in reviews that seem to indicate...

JJAM
replies: 10 views: 1,645
jchas 27th December 2010

So around Feburary time I'll hopefully be upgrading my preamp from the alright, but not great, Audio Buddy. By February I'll have...

MikeTSH
replies: 4 views: 606
Nelson89 27th December 2010

Thought that I'd post this in case anyone was interested. Over at our Dallas musicians forum, Dallas/Ft. Worth Musician Forum, we...

Scott Whigham
replies: 9 views: 3,515
Scott Whigham 27th December 2010

I know I know I know I know.......blah blah blah....just try it.....blah....don't put air on ribbon mics.......blah.... I NEED...

replies: 6 views: 3,116
Oh-no's 27th December 2010

Hi, I'm after some advice for how to set up my mixer effects loops (aux). I have limited space in my racks - so my mixer and some...

jrakarl
replies: 1 views: 2,454
DarkSky Media 27th December 2010

Hello all, I'm looking to buy a mixer (first one) for scratching and mixing wondering where the pricing sweet spot is? I guess...

psykx
replies: 0 views: 420
psykx 27th December 2010

Just watching the tele, are ye all OK? Are u and urs doing fine? worried boutcha, hope all fare kindly and in...

natpub
replies: 22 views: 1,037
marcus 27th December 2010

I need power supplies for an MPC500 and a korg KP3 - I have the US power supplies, but I need power supplies for EU. Any...

miercoles
replies: 9 views: 928
matt thomas 27th December 2010

Some of the pictures are pretty sketchy quality, but you guys can give me your best guesses. Thank you all for your time.

Ugoff
replies: 4 views: 592
Aisle 6 27th December 2010

i found a local craigslist ad for a pair of ns-10m's and a crown amp for under $500. i know the love/hate feelings a lot of...

SRDigital
replies: 3 views: 582
Kingtone 27th December 2010

I've been looking for both an 8-line input audio interface (with a couple mic inputs), as well as a control surface for Logic...

Zarathunkya
replies: 3 views: 1,208

Hello, can anyone recommend a digital mixing desk? The main things I want are control over the faders and perhaps also things...

ab3514
replies: 1 views: 496

Greetings. I've looked at similar threads and couldn't find anything that helps with my situation. I have 2 yamaha hs50ms...

kzonlertsgo
replies: 0 views: 513
kzonlertsgo 27th December 2010

So i have steven slates EX bundle and Kontakt 3 on one computer, but i recently got a new one and need to move it. I tried going...

sdamien6
replies: 1 views: 635
sdamien6 27th December 2010

I have a Mpc 2500, a Korg Triton and a Yamaha Motif es rack. I start making beats on software (fruity loops, Reason, etc..) I...

Firstofthamont
replies: 0 views: 450
Firstofthamont 27th December 2010

I am to purchase one of the following acoustic guitar amps: Roland AC-60 or Roland AC-90. I would be using it for singing,...

gunsandroses4
replies: 0 views: 3,379
gunsandroses4 27th December 2010

I am setting up a template in PT9 HD using an AVID 16x16 Analog i/o. I want to have all my routing setup and ready to go. I...

slow records
replies: 0 views: 682
slow records 27th December 2010

My entire setup is digital right now. I found this in storage..my father gave it to me years ago. Does anyone know anything...

Six_Sigma
replies: 0 views: 878
Six_Sigma 27th December 2010

Hi folks, How much gain do you put on your 57? I seem to need to pump up to 50db on my 57 in order to get -12 peak on my...

Red2112
replies: 4 views: 1,592
Retinal 27th December 2010

Okay guys, so for christmas I got about $145 to spend at guitar center. Also i recently discovered guitar center's used section...

charlieculbert
replies: 2 views: 480
ofajen 27th December 2010

Hi everybody.For a long time i'm searching for a di box that would be suitable for my emu 1212m line level input.I'm in search...

disco violence
replies: 23 views: 3,960
GearOnTheGo 27th December 2010

I don't know who makes it, but I remember messing around with a small-ish keyboard that had the ability to record something, like...

Horking My Lunch
replies: 2 views: 800
Horking My Lunch 27th December 2010

anybody still using this bad boy? does it buzz like a beehive? mine does. I just modded out the in's and out's to 1/4, and the...

sameal
replies: 5 views: 4,700
sameal 27th December 2010

Has anyone received anything from Telefunken? I was one of the Copperhead entries and got an email awhile back stating I would be...

gregdeerberg
replies: 7 views: 2,578
Hotstuff 26th December 2010

as i would like to use some stomp boxes while mixing and even reamping, would this thing do a good job: Ebtech i am...

bojan_1
replies: 4 views: 4,468
rcb4t2 26th December 2010

So I know headphone mixing is a no no, and you dont have to tell me that, because I'm always very surprised at how different...

subby33
replies: 16 views: 1,243
headspin 26th December 2010

can anyone recommend VST Plugin similar to Waves "Ultra Pitch"??? i'm thinking of buying it from waves but you have to...

caseyforever
replies: 6 views: 6,069
caseyforever 26th December 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search