The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

You know what that means right? UPGRADEjummpp VSTS: Stylus RMX with XPansions Omnisphere Speakers: Yamaha HS550 W/Mackie Big...

TheArk
replies: 5 views: 752
TheArk 3rd January 2011

Title says it all> Anyone recommend a good light bridge interface for getting my HD24XR convertors into Pro Tools thats...

SoundUniverse
replies: 2 views: 620
SoundUniverse 3rd January 2011

It starts at about 2:17 right before the full drums kick in...sounds kind of metallic with a glassy top...maybe a slide guitar...

bionicears
replies: 21 views: 3,149
scud133 3rd January 2011
replies: 1 views: 465
analogjeff 2nd January 2011

Welcome to the New Sweetwater | Virtual Tour wow... sweetwater has got a nice new facility. I doubt other retailers would be as...

VoltsUnited
replies: 49 views: 2,942
soundrage 2nd January 2011

(READ FIRST) Why does it sound like that? Either its the vocals or guitar? Am I missing something on the vocals? echo? more...

Sammi
replies: 13 views: 934
Sammi 2nd January 2011

Someone help me out...For some odd reason my outputs are only coming out of the right side. I checked the cables and changed just...

AstralPStudios
replies: 2 views: 496
AstralPStudios 2nd January 2011

Hi everybody! I need to find a good mic to record my amp. I'm using a Fender Super Reverb and some tonebender pedals. My...

Gio
replies: 22 views: 1,730
Red 7 2nd January 2011

Hi there - very frustrated with my Digi 003. I'm having some strange problems. Just today, within the hour, the Aux-In has flat...

hepcat
replies: 1 views: 1,612
Mertmo 2nd January 2011

I know that everybody has certain preferences on pre's because most of the time it depends on what your going for. However, I am...

Wiebee2271
replies: 5 views: 749
pan60 2nd January 2011

This is a B.B.C. Entertainment item. Music writers, broadcasters and bloggers have named the gems that did not get the...

Macky
replies: 0 views: 570
Macky 2nd January 2011

I am just about to by a Brauner mic from Germany. I am wondering if it will be damaged in some way during shipping in cold DHL...

InTheBox
replies: 4 views: 1,196
pan60 2nd January 2011

Anyone here a fan of C.O.? I love so many of their songs....IMO one of the very few bands today who actually knows the craft of...

Saudade
replies: 18 views: 2,511
gear is cool 2nd January 2011

Hi everybody, I am currently shopping for a pair of versatile LDC to record everything from drums overheads (they'll have to...

Kae
replies: 30 views: 1,780
pan60 2nd January 2011

who can share some hot tips for dynamic mics? no matter what brand, they just have to be cheap and good. "good" implies...

zinzin
replies: 7 views: 2,464
pan60 2nd January 2011

I am in need of a tightly timed midi seq setup to run with probably protools for editing and further arrangement duties... Im...

Beastie
replies: 11 views: 1,196
redpony 2nd January 2011

Hi all, I can't seem to find one descent video review of the A&H ZED R16. looks to be very popular but I can't seem to...

musimedia
replies: 2 views: 1,379
bentfrog 2nd January 2011

Im going to get 2 more slots filled in my lunchbox with eqs and just wondering thoughts from some heads that have used them Ones...

HOTC
replies: 3 views: 828
Scott Whigham 2nd January 2011

I'm trying to track down the provenance of an old Marshall cab which the guitarists in both my bands share between them. So far...

PhilR
replies: 0 views: 2,250
PhilR 2nd January 2011

G&L 30th Anniversary F-100 Awesome guitar! Glad I picked it up while it was available!

fuzzface777
replies: 2 views: 512
fuzzface777 2nd January 2011

Hey, someone wrote to say this post won't be seen in the original spot... So here it is again. I am embarking on a huge...

russellwolff
replies: 0 views: 691
russellwolff 2nd January 2011

Happy new year everyone! I've found the following post somewhere(can't remember where)on the internet: "Ahhh… but of...

kevin nowhow
replies: 2 views: 2,195
kevin nowhow 2nd January 2011

my main interface is a FF800. I want to use the FF800 outs for summing so I just bought an ADA8000 to use to output stems to my...

climber
replies: 2 views: 774
climber 2nd January 2011

Hi I know that the Zoom H4N can be used as an audio interface (via USB). I read somewhere a claim that the Sony PCM D50 can...

DCW
replies: 0 views: 1,590
DCW 2nd January 2011

Hey guys, So I am starting to DJ a bit, and I have been using a nocturn to control ableton but have found the latency issues to...

unrise_lyrical
replies: 0 views: 1,197
unrise_lyrical 2nd January 2011

I've only got the budget to have one good mic pre and I'm not feeling the MDP-1 these days. I'd love to swap it out for...

spidernook
replies: 0 views: 638
spidernook 2nd January 2011
replies: 0 views: 668
Cinemascope 2nd January 2011

So at the moment im recording into a Tascam DP-02 portastudio. My set up is a SE2200T for vocals into a presonus tubepre and...

shevy
replies: 0 views: 551
shevy 2nd January 2011

I'm trying to complete a little solo acoustic project and am wondering what options i have out there for an audio interface that...

kanakanaka77
replies: 3 views: 999
Soundgeeza 2nd January 2011

Havent seen this posted... "Washington State's finest indie-rockers Death Cab For Cutie used the Grammy awards to launch...

Scinx
replies: 126 views: 7,112
maxpower 2nd January 2011

Hey all, I've just purchased a 20 ch 8 bus Wheatstone TV-500 and can't find a manual for it anywhere. If anyone has any...

Watershed
replies: 0 views: 1,230
Watershed 2nd January 2011

Looking for foolproof 500 series comp / limiter to tame vocals during tracking - something that grabs and releases real fast...it...

once a roadie
replies: 9 views: 1,617
pan60 2nd January 2011

I really am looking for advise on 500 series modules. I do mostly pop productions, which are typically ITB, strong vocal chain...

CJ1973
replies: 11 views: 1,402
pan60 2nd January 2011

I'm picking up some kind of feedback when trying to re-sample in my Motif 6. Ater playing back what I recorded, its not there...

g22
replies: 0 views: 498
g22 2nd January 2011

hi everyone, since BAE hasn't answered any of my emails, i was wondering if that handle on the side can be unscrewed, or comes...

retractablezing
replies: 4 views: 1,122
pan60 2nd January 2011

Probably a really stupid question but I have been trying for going on 3 days now to record my Motif ES rack in pro tools through...

oSonny
replies: 0 views: 795
oSonny 2nd January 2011

Looking for best 500 comp for vocals, acoustic, bass, guitar. Acoustic, rock genre.

CassidyGT
replies: 13 views: 2,419
pan60 2nd January 2011

I recently acquired a Roland RE-201 from a friend, and I'm having a small issue with it. I use it primarily with an electric...

coolwhip
replies: 16 views: 5,558
drbob1 2nd January 2011

so my bandmates put my $2k tube condenser vocal mic about an inch away from the toms, sounds good but is this safe for it? will...

johnnyc
replies: 6 views: 1,201
pan60 2nd January 2011

Hey Slutz, I just stumbled onto this Magnetic plug today, a tape warmer sort of thing. Gotta say, it has a cool mojo to it.....

ironbelly
replies: 0 views: 1,355
ironbelly 2nd January 2011

When i use structure free to audition samples from its browser window, some samples play normally, however some are all damaged.....

Toby snowby
replies: 1 views: 564
Kiwi 2nd January 2011

I have two pres and want to keep just one if possible. My plan is to track electric guitar (mic'ed), and acoustic guitar (mic'ed)...

Scott Whigham
replies: 45 views: 2,028
monkeyxx 2nd January 2011

So apparently this topic comes up every couple of years, but not recently. I'm looking for a mac emulation of the moog taurus...

enroper
replies: 2 views: 2,505
enroper 2nd January 2011

I apologize to the fullest if this is in the wrong forum, I just want to make sure I'm good to record as soon as my stuff gets...

K.C
replies: 8 views: 1,142
Kiwi 2nd January 2011

I've been hearing for a while now that DIY preamp kits are becoming better and more predominant in the market. I've been getting...

numberforty1
replies: 16 views: 8,336
Randyman... 2nd January 2011

If a company were to re-introcue a Multi Track Tape Machine today, what format and features would everyone here want? 1" 8,...

adam_f
replies: 146 views: 15,162
doug hazelrigg 2nd January 2011

This is a noob question so I'll thank you in advance for being gentle with me. Thank you :) Now, here's my situation: I did a...

Scott Whigham
replies: 4 views: 560
nst7 2nd January 2011

I have this old unlabeled console with Alps faders, Shinohara VU's 8 bus limiters. Who on earth made this?

urbanopolis
replies: 6 views: 1,882
urbanopolis 2nd January 2011

What if every compressor, eq....comes with a set of plastic faces with holes in the knobs and switches? We could mark, store and...

matrix
replies: 14 views: 1,230
Gijs 2nd January 2011

i've been building up an arsenal of microphones lately and i'm stuck at a crossroad. here is my abbreviated condensor...

TelosHedge
replies: 19 views: 1,088
TelosHedge 2nd January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search