The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Could anyone explain to me the real difference between a passive D.I. and something like an Ebtech Line Level Switcher? Is the...

JamesDavenport
replies: 5 views: 1,633
mrgoby 3rd January 2011

Hi Guys, After spending many months on GS researching I have finally got the bands debut e.p together. Now comes the matter of...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 7 views: 747
AndyZippy 3rd January 2011

hey slutz...happy NY's! WOO! i am going on a snowboarding trip to utah in february and i want to pick up a Ludwig Black Beauty...

roger
replies: 3 views: 1,180
robot gigante 3rd January 2011

Ive Had the FP10 for about 3 years now and I'm not really getting a great sound out of it but i was thinking about...

sixstringmayhem
replies: 0 views: 634
sixstringmayhem 3rd January 2011

Hello all, I am spending the summer putting together a nice home studio for myself after having had a 15 year break to raise 4...

nigelallistair
replies: 7 views: 1,130
carllock 3rd January 2011

Im debating an at4050 over an oktava 319 with a Joly mod. Ive searched the forums but still need help deciding which to go with....

1ManBand
replies: 9 views: 2,060
1ManBand 3rd January 2011

Has anyone used any of the Avontone mics? I know Vintage King and Sweetwater have been pushing them a bit. I'm particularly...

MickeyMassacre
replies: 2 views: 1,108
MickeyMassacre 3rd January 2011

Can mac pro processors and memory be upgraded easily? When I sai memory, I mean switching a ddr2 for a ddr3 faster...

SOLOIST101
replies: 15 views: 2,435
mattg082 3rd January 2011

IMO.. I can get the same sound from a sure SM 58 as i can from and expensive condenser microphone. I really never...

Toby snowby
replies: 15 views: 1,271
Whitecat 3rd January 2011

okay I live in OMaha,NE where the population is a little bit over 500,000 now it's a rated like #2 place to raise a family in the...

fataltone
replies: 12 views: 1,063
MFactProd 3rd January 2011

I work in a one room project studio and record mainly vocals along side my equipment. Once a compressor is slapped on the vocal...

PJB5060
replies: 37 views: 3,508
mattg082 3rd January 2011

got a mac and logic pro for Christmas...a nice step up for my recording gear. what are your favorite plugins or "go-to"...

dakotajones
replies: 11 views: 2,595
dakotajones 3rd January 2011

In this pool, we shootout Pultec EQP1 emulations from UAD and Liquid mix Settings: Atten @ 60 Hz Boost @ 5 kHz ...

icecubeman
replies: 9 views: 1,960
icecubeman 3rd January 2011

Hi guys, My band are looking to incorporate live sample triggering into our set. We're mostly looking to put in some sub drops...

acorahliam
replies: 2 views: 822
musicguitar 3rd January 2011

Hey All, I have some 2" master tapes that I need to overnight via UPS/fedex, etc. Other than the obvious packing...

FareSquare
replies: 2 views: 529
studiostuff 3rd January 2011

Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find an answer in the many threads regarding patch bays. I have a Presonus...

hypergiant
replies: 2 views: 952
hypergiant 3rd January 2011

So, it's time to get rid of my Yamaha 01v desk, it works fine but I really don't want to use the A/D converters anymore. I...

whataboutit
replies: 2 views: 1,142
whataboutit 3rd January 2011

I have always been attracted to the analog desks something just feels right but i have been reading and thinking alot latley and...

Soldato
replies: 1 views: 2,635
dasoundjunkie 3rd January 2011

I'm considering buying either the Roland FC-300 or the Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro. My immediate need is to control Native...

ronnieoverby
replies: 0 views: 2,507
ronnieoverby 3rd January 2011

Hi Community. I know some of you are used to work with SSL boards. As far as I know the 2 BUS comp never changed in the history...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 3 views: 627
Musiclab 3rd January 2011

i have a 192 and a presonus central station.. i want to use it for teaching..

Sigma
replies: 3 views: 1,877
Sigma 3rd January 2011

hey all, I know there's plugins to do the same, and ways within Cubase itself, but what's the quickest way to convert audio...

AndyZippy
replies: 5 views: 1,354
AndyZippy 3rd January 2011

Would using a passive box like the Focal with my SCA T15's (clean, DAV'ish pre) be sonically similar to the Dangerous LT?

jeffinaustin
replies: 0 views: 717
jeffinaustin 3rd January 2011

I've been lurking this site for a while now, and have been awed by the caliber of posters here. I am amazed at the community this...

Byteblock
replies: 15 views: 1,260
Byteblock 3rd January 2011

Looking to get a pair of speakers to complement my BM15A Dynaudio main studio speakers. Basically, I want a B reference and...

lulgje
replies: 3 views: 708
Padje 3rd January 2011

Yeah I've seen tonelux and the lot. and they look stellar and all that, but im pretty much never gonna be able to afford...

sameal
replies: 22 views: 6,596
MixerMike 3rd January 2011

I'm traveling through Australia, Italy, France, Spain and England for 6 weeks starting next week. Anything audio related people...

John D
replies: 12 views: 737
Whitecat 3rd January 2011

Hi, I'm looking for VST instrument that would sound like voice on Roland RD-700 keyboard, ie. in this video: YouTube - La Luna...

vasikgreif
replies: 0 views: 3,031
vasikgreif 3rd January 2011

From what I can see the PMC TLE1S sub does not include a HPF for the satellites, it just has two inputs, with a variable LPF. So...

crimsonnoise
replies: 0 views: 1,516
crimsonnoise 3rd January 2011

Anyone want to comment on comparisons they've made with various tubes on their guitar amp? I'm going to swap the Groove Tubes...

sonicdefault
replies: 7 views: 2,458
swafford 3rd January 2011

Moderator - not sure where to post, feel free to move. There's not a forum for too much time and not enough gear. Anyone have...

dorisinger
replies: 5 views: 872
Voyage.One 3rd January 2011

hello i love the "Bass shift" and "Presence shift" knobs on the bx_digital v2 plugin by brainworks. Both...

taa4j6
replies: 3 views: 889
miro 3rd January 2011

Hi, I've built this gear and plug in list for a small mix studio and I was wondering if I was overdoing my list for starters....

Unskilled Jon
replies: 41 views: 4,187
u b k 3rd January 2011

ok, I have a desire to make interesting synth sounds (don't we all). Right now, I generally create a simple patch using...

folb695
replies: 17 views: 3,810
Kiwi 3rd January 2011

I run PTHD 8 all ITB and am trying to set up the plug-ins on my tracks to simulate an analog situation. Basically as if I...

Joseph87099
replies: 1 views: 481
Kiwi 3rd January 2011

This morning, the butter in my egg pan spelled "UAD"... Discuss.

MikeRL
replies: 5 views: 780
u b k 3rd January 2011

Hey everyone! First time poster here. I come to you all because I am literally dumbfounded by some of the sounds that bands...

Stamos6669
replies: 23 views: 2,601
u b k 3rd January 2011

What a great company with affordable amazing mics and headphones. I now have: 1) Beta 52 2) Sm7b 3) Sm 57 4) Sm 81 5) SRH 440...

babydaddymusic
replies: 1 views: 939
changeng 3rd January 2011

I'm currently working on a project of modern classical (I prefer the term "legit" myself) art song pieces for piano and...

doug hazelrigg
replies: 23 views: 2,749
MaTr1x2051 3rd January 2011

Smooth, rich, sparkly...That's what I'd like. Attached is what I'm getting right now. It seems "hard"...

effitall
replies: 30 views: 2,093
BHickey 3rd January 2011

I've actually done any number of searches without much help...thus the new thread. Thanks in advance for any help. I should...

vicenzajay
replies: 17 views: 1,008
MoreSound 3rd January 2011

Dear GS, there are many posts with similar topics but I am asking for your opinion based on KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE. I have...

HitzHits
replies: 10 views: 1,236
emptyman 3rd January 2011

Hey guys, I picked up a JV-1080 today for $170 and also got the Super Sound Set expansion card with it. I'm also looking to pick...

BrettEffinThomas
replies: 3 views: 3,020
Steffmo 3rd January 2011

I just picked one up used. I wanted to have some level control on the way in with acoustic guitar and vocal. Although I have the...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 2,417
babydaddymusic 3rd January 2011

Hi there, I'm using sonar 8.5 producers edition and m audio fast track pro and am having quite a few 'problems'. I'm sure these...

kanakanaka77
replies: 1 views: 2,663
brockorama 3rd January 2011

Is there a product out there that can turn a fader on an analog board into a midi controller? I was thinking of some device...

DrAlienSmith
replies: 12 views: 4,479
therealbigd 3rd January 2011

Hey guys, whats the general consensus regarding pro tools stability on a pc? Obviously i'm thinking of a properly configured...

SOLOIST101
replies: 5 views: 830
Deleted 6ccb844 3rd January 2011

anyone looking on ebay at these: JBL Urei 7510 a and b Mic pres Jensen transformers - eBay (item 150379519015 end time Oct-18-09...

sameal
replies: 6 views: 3,406
sameal 3rd January 2011

Anyone have any knowledge of how the acoustics guitar sounds were recorded on Keb mo's Just Like You album? Thanks.

michael c
replies: 1 views: 1,139
McPhaul 3rd January 2011

If I were to buy this interface ( GuitarCenter ) would I be limited to only using that version of Pro Tools, or would I be able...

K.C
replies: 3 views: 598
nst7 3rd January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search