The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm wondering if those of you who are familiar with hardware EQ might be able to point me in the right direction. I've only...

arasandvolodkas
replies: 6 views: 1,112
warhead 4th January 2011

I presume everybody received an invitation to join the GS Environmentalists group. I know I did. Well...I've looked at the...

Turdadactyl
replies: 1 views: 1,173
JoaT 4th January 2011

Hey guys, I may be new to THIS forum but I contribute to many more concerning music & gear. In my experience every serious...

pressduck
replies: 6 views: 1,108
pressduck 4th January 2011

Abbey Road granted Grade II Listed status " The buildings listed status allows changes to be made to the interior,...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 612
The Byre 4th January 2011

What gear or techniques do you recomend to beef up sine waves for a really solid low end? im not entirely satisfied with the...

makasi
replies: 35 views: 4,496
filipv 4th January 2011

What the author of Brave New World predicted over 50 years ago: The thread on Britney's '3' revolves around the low art vs. high...

Yummerz
replies: 161 views: 14,139
Marlowe 4th January 2011

What would you recommend to someone that is all ITB (except for some analog synths) and wants to get one analog processor to add...

ep1c0ne
replies: 6 views: 813
andychamp 4th January 2011

2 pics i took that i...

Sigma
replies: 8 views: 812
Sigma 4th January 2011

Hi all, Is there anyone with experience with the Brunetti 059? I would like to know if this amp performs well for rock and some...

ProgFree
replies: 1 views: 1,522
ProgFree 4th January 2011

Hey guys... I have noticed that since switching out my Rode NTK for an SM7 tracking my voice (lower sounding male tone which I...

mrnomer09
replies: 3 views: 897
Nelson89 4th January 2011

Right now I record rap vocals on a Digi 003. I just use the stock pre's and converters. Would it be better to buy the new Mbox 3...

good musik
replies: 9 views: 696
mrnomer09 4th January 2011

Can you guys please suggest some small 1x10'' or 1x12'' amps to check out? I'm looking for something versatile that has good...

Hope209
replies: 91 views: 14,109
FFTT 4th January 2011

I've been using my macbook for all my recording, now I've got a desktop DAW which I will mainly use but also wish to be able to...

juicylime
replies: 0 views: 633
juicylime 4th January 2011

So, about a month ago I got the book Recording the Beatles.......best $100 I ever spent. The book is absolutely amazing, and I...

Benmrx
replies: 19 views: 11,090
Kiwi 4th January 2011

I want better quality conversion. I have an 003, and I use BFD for drums, so everything after that is pretty much one track at a...

Unexplainedbacon
replies: 5 views: 811
Rotaholic 4th January 2011

Sorry if this is a little off topic but I assume some of you guys have done this and/or are researching this..... So if I were...

Jeff16years
replies: 90 views: 4,775
joeq 4th January 2011

Hi Guys, The studio has just made the transition from Myspace to Facebook and in the info section the decision needs to be made...

Deleted User
replies: 7 views: 3,410
marcus 4th January 2011

I am looking at a tube amp with an fx-loop and no on board reverb. So if I were to hook up, say, an EH Holy Grail or some such to...

audiothings
replies: 5 views: 3,531
BasHermus 4th January 2011

Hi, I have a zed R16 and want to insert a dbx 160X and a Summit Audio EQP200. Actually the chain would be insert send to dbx...

Slug1
replies: 6 views: 2,750
Slug1 4th January 2011

Hi, I'm doing lots of location recording and I've been using different multicore cables for a while, but now I would like to...

jujumies
replies: 1 views: 776
jujumies 4th January 2011

I am trying to restore this big heavy duty keyboard flight case from the 80's...but it has that nasty black foam of death!...

contramark
replies: 1 views: 724
travisbrown 4th January 2011

This is a trial for me plugging it into my deluxe reverb (which is currently in a studio) But anyway, it sounds good through the...

musichascolors
replies: 7 views: 705
subspace 4th January 2011

hello, I was having a think the other day, all these people selling of consoles and going ITB for convenience or economic...

tsd
replies: 66 views: 3,132
jchas 4th January 2011

Anyone have Josh's contact info or a rock drummer in that caliber? Looking for the best studio rock drummer I can find.

James Lugo
replies: 2 views: 908
Klauth 4th January 2011

I'm not sure if I am just missing something but here it goes: I am recording a metal band at the moment and most of their...

bokey
replies: 4 views: 1,079
Dreamsilent 4th January 2011

Anyone know how the preamps on a Tapco model 6000 sound? I just found out my dad was given one for free and I'm curious as to...

bthr22
replies: 3 views: 3,260
bthr22 4th January 2011

What would be the most likely vocal chain that could somehow reproduce the sound of the album Bat out of hell? Let's say the...

Crybaby
replies: 10 views: 1,228
Dean Roddey 4th January 2011

i'm looking to mix some rock tracks (queens of the stone age type of stuff)... anyone in philly??? don't want to do it itb..

judedog
replies: 1 views: 488
crying1986 4th January 2011

Does anyone have any info on the making of "The Mysterious Production of Eggs" by Andrew Bird? I really like the...

jacob eli
replies: 1 views: 2,201
spice house 4th January 2011

i should be getting my pt9 cross grade in the mail any day. Im on os 10.6.2 what has been found to be the most stable os...

boomer81
replies: 5 views: 757
mojoduo 4th January 2011

Apogee Duet, Metric Halo ULN-2, RME Babyface, etc. Throw em out there. Comparisons, thoughts, opinions, knowledge,...

asdfdsa
replies: 5 views: 1,797
pjamin 4th January 2011

It's bound to happen...I for one, would by a LA3A in 500 series immediately...and if it were a LA2A, I would break down and cry,...

Johnkenn
replies: 6 views: 1,114
NathanEldred 4th January 2011

Basically i'm doing a university project using all hardware and am having a problem with sending MTC out of the HD24 i'm using....

Deleted 3538e9d
replies: 3 views: 1,002
The Real MC 4th January 2011

Anyone know of a good place to take my old U87 to be cleaned in eastern Canada? I think the diaphragm is getting a bit dirty and...

Clayphish
replies: 2 views: 2,628
Clayphish 4th January 2011

I want to make a VP26, but I wondered how is the API 512C ( it maybe included in a future buy)? I will be buy a lunch box and...

fuzzface777
replies: 3 views: 901
AnalogSoul 4th January 2011

I'm looking into introducing a nord micro modular into my signal chain on my electric guitar. What I want to do : E.Guitar...

mrgoby
replies: 0 views: 838
mrgoby 4th January 2011

I picked up a UAD1 card from ebay the other day and several hours ago got a license for Mellowmuse ATA.. I've set up a very...

tomeford
replies: 12 views: 1,597
0t0b0t 4th January 2011

So I have used my Vintech 473 for a while and love them. I have never used the 512 so I don't know the sound. I have a friend...

replies: 25 views: 6,457
Scott Whigham 4th January 2011

Sinatra is obviously the songsmith, but you know something? Manilow does a really nice job with this tune. I still give Sinatra...

loopy
replies: 20 views: 1,032
once a roadie 4th January 2011

Hello. I am interested in finding a recording internship during the summer of 2011, but I honestly don't know how to go about...

Will-Low
replies: 12 views: 882
hellatropicana 3rd January 2011

Anyone here ever had a chance to compare the Josephson C42 to the Jim Williams modded version? Thoughts?

PhilipJ
replies: 0 views: 722
PhilipJ 3rd January 2011

Anyone in these parts know how the unique delays on the song "Rock On" by David Essex were achieved? Here is a video of...

Gabriele3
replies: 1 views: 1,138
thethrillfactor 3rd January 2011

Just placed an order there for a preamp. Was backordered elsewhere and they had the best price. I figured if anyone would know,...

srmd22
replies: 29 views: 6,289
RJ4000 3rd January 2011

Hello. Im setting up a preamp sistem with two ELA 672 preamp and external phantom power N48a, and im confused about one...

RASTARECORDS
replies: 0 views: 436
RASTARECORDS 3rd January 2011

my home studio is in a room on the same electrical circuit as our kitchen. This has never caused a problem until I recently...

Kirk D
replies: 15 views: 1,044
joeq 3rd January 2011

Could anyone explain to me the real difference between a passive D.I. and something like an Ebtech Line Level Switcher? Is the...

JamesDavenport
replies: 5 views: 1,633
mrgoby 3rd January 2011

Hi Guys, After spending many months on GS researching I have finally got the bands debut e.p together. Now comes the matter of...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 7 views: 747
AndyZippy 3rd January 2011

hey slutz...happy NY's! WOO! i am going on a snowboarding trip to utah in february and i want to pick up a Ludwig Black Beauty...

roger
replies: 3 views: 1,179
robot gigante 3rd January 2011

Ive Had the FP10 for about 3 years now and I'm not really getting a great sound out of it but i was thinking about...

sixstringmayhem
replies: 0 views: 634
sixstringmayhem 3rd January 2011

Hello all, I am spending the summer putting together a nice home studio for myself after having had a 15 year break to raise 4...

nigelallistair
replies: 7 views: 1,130
carllock 3rd January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search