The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So basically, I have a pair of new korg d3200's that I'm debating whether to use, or, sell and turn into something...

asdfdsa
replies: 3 views: 1,071
asdfdsa 6th January 2011

What is really out there that can be used as nearfields for recording/mixing in this price range? Thanks.

zephonic
replies: 0 views: 623
zephonic 6th January 2011

hey there, sorry for the somewhat blatant promotion, but I recording my sister singing through a Rode K2 into a cheap M Audio USB...

Jomega
replies: 27 views: 1,533
Crybaby 6th January 2011

I am recording an album from home( for a minor label ). I have no deadline but should probably have things finished by the...

3dsmatt
replies: 9 views: 746
r4uz 6th January 2011

I am looking for a new converter. So somebody compared the Apogee Symphony I/O vs. Avid HD I/O? sound-wise which one...

zak7
replies: 10 views: 3,043
djbarona 6th January 2011

Hey, I was thinking of mounting a few centre speakers around the tracking rooms mostly for communications and occasionally...

Lee Cardan
replies: 7 views: 332
Lee Cardan 5th January 2011

Bought a pair of Mackie HR624 (mk1) monitors second hand on ebay, I'm moving out to LA in a month so I had them shipped to one of...

deep bias
replies: 0 views: 1,302
deep bias 5th January 2011

Hello guys! I'm new to the forum and I'm not too sure where to post certain things at the moment, so forgive me if I'm in the...

bumpyheadman
replies: 4 views: 2,486
Rotaholic 5th January 2011

I'm starting to think I should go ahead and upgrade my pro tools 8 to 9 and I am a little confused on the whole...

anemicrock
replies: 16 views: 2,508
tugito 5th January 2011

Hey guys, up until now i've been producing on pretty much software only. I'm looking into buying a hardware synth with a funky...

Elek
replies: 15 views: 1,548
Elek 5th January 2011

Is it just me or does a stereo recording sound slightly more narrow when played within iTunes? Perhaps I am nuts, but I swear I...

OceanMan
replies: 12 views: 1,124
Doc No 5th January 2011

PreSonus has released the first dedicated wireless control software for a small-format digital console: StudioLive™ Remote...

The Press Desk
replies: 3 views: 2,722
aussiebail 5th January 2011

I think most people would still bypass the pre amp and AD/DA funds permitting... however, in general, if you had to choose??

fuzzface777
replies: 10 views: 1,531
good musik 5th January 2011

Hey guys, I'm looking at buying a wah pedal. I've narrowed down my choices (so far) to the Teese RMC5 Wizard Wah and the...

Pete42
replies: 7 views: 2,398
swafford 5th January 2011

I just need something to get buy for now and don't have a whole lot of money to spend. Design wise this is perfect for what I...

Deleted #157546
replies: 8 views: 852
Play 5th January 2011

I'm a bit confused when I want to desribe that part in a song between the second chorus and the final one (considering a standard...

Dr. Fleischman
replies: 0 views: 629
Dr. Fleischman 5th January 2011

Hey guys, After lurking for a few months and learning much about audio, I decided to join the forum and try to contribute. I've...

PapiBlack
replies: 7 views: 708
OhioGreg 5th January 2011

I have my Focal solo 6's overseas. I am back home in Canada for a few months and I wondered what cheaper speakers I should get...

fuzzface777
replies: 11 views: 4,202
SPORT 5th January 2011

Hello, I just want to know your opinions on my job. I am not a pro, for the moment, I use to work in dubbing, post-production...

dalcl
replies: 10 views: 927
dalcl 5th January 2011

Ok, i never used this before and always did it the "old school" way. But today i tried reamping with the reamp chain...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 0 views: 681
Flying_Dutchman 5th January 2011

I am looking to clock a 002 via S/PDIF and have been considering using the RME ADI-2, or possibly a Big Ben. I have used the...

MickeyMassacre
replies: 3 views: 1,099
narcoman 5th January 2011

Hello. I've got a new PC, with Windows 7 64bits, nuendo 4 and an echo audiofire 8. But this is very unstable with the echo...

dalcl
replies: 4 views: 2,012
dalcl 5th January 2011

Whats a semi cheap but decent mic that sounds great on hats rides & cymbal ? Im more of a do it all in the daw beatmaker...

Audio Child
replies: 18 views: 2,921
Audio Child 5th January 2011

I imagine something like this is possible. I'm looking for a sort of sustained flaring trumpet section sound. I've managed to...

3dsmatt
replies: 7 views: 2,049
3dsmatt 5th January 2011

Can anyone recommend anything?

socool135
replies: 6 views: 739
joelpatterson 5th January 2011

today i tracked my band live during practice using windows 7 64 bit cubase 5 quad core intel chip 8 gigs of ram waves...

BuildaFriend
replies: 41 views: 2,383
Gearhero 5th January 2011

Hi there I produce electronic music (Deep House, Tech-House, Techno) and I want to buy a pair of speakers in addition to my...

nicogrubert
replies: 3 views: 7,975
crashhak 5th January 2011

I've been thinking. After reading a lot about what presumably lacks ITB and what may or may not have any significance. One of the...

Peter Hallin
replies: 1 views: 563
Peter Hallin 5th January 2011

I get this extremely annoying noise after the first few minutes...not sure if it is feedback or what....it sounds as if the...

Quantum7
replies: 2 views: 844
Quantum7 5th January 2011

Does anyone know if plugging a MIDI keyboard (in this case an Axiom Pro 61) into a USB hub (siig superspeed 4 bus USB 3.0) will...

blakegaston
replies: 4 views: 5,769
blakegaston 5th January 2011

I'm having a problem with one of the Cubase setups at work (running Windows XP SP3); the metronome only clicks / beeps on the...

manfromankle
replies: 3 views: 571
musicguitar 5th January 2011

Guys: I am NOT badmouthing APB Dynasonics, but here is my story: I have been using an APB 16 channel desk for a few years now,...

Claude G.
replies: 2 views: 663
Claude G. 5th January 2011

problem solved by iZ. great tech support. Even talked to Barry himself a few times.

j2dafo
replies: 0 views: 483
j2dafo 5th January 2011

hey guys, so in my control room i have removable ceiling tiles, ive seen studios with diffusers you can just swap the tiles...

BCAUTS
replies: 4 views: 3,377
Glenn Kuras 5th January 2011

Pops his clogs at 63..... sad [

FireMoon
replies: 21 views: 1,240
slymo 5th January 2011

Hi wise slutz.. My friend offered a deal that he wants my purple mc 76 and would give his urei 1176 silver faced version to...

josva
replies: 16 views: 2,530
George Necola 5th January 2011

I see many summing boxes on ebay that work with german amps like siemens, lawo or filtek. I found they not so expensive. Do you...

lectric
replies: 1 views: 1,833
LA-2A 5th January 2011

Hello guys, i currently have a pair of genelecs 8040s connected to my Titanium HD using XLR to RCA. My question is how can i add...

Cloakn
replies: 2 views: 1,331
psycho_monkey 5th January 2011

Hi all Right I'm having trouble finding a decent tone on my laney Vh100r. I want sort of like a Suicide Silence/Bring Me The...

Mozza3001
replies: 16 views: 3,083
Mozza3001 5th January 2011

Hi all, I am not really satisfied with the guitar tone I get running the signal of my Ibanez baritone into the DI of my Duet and...

100brothers
replies: 0 views: 1,408
100brothers 5th January 2011

Recently, I had a number of custom agreements drafted up by an entertainment lawyer. Even more recently, I've had some clients...

Damien Heck
replies: 5 views: 1,296
Damien Heck 5th January 2011

I just got a Lynx Aurora 8 w/ LT-slot Firewire and a brand new Mac Pro. I'll be listening to something in iTunes and then it'll...

willylumplumps
replies: 4 views: 832

Good morning everybody, somehow I'm under the impression, that stuff I record through the RME Multiface I into my DAW, sounds...

Hai-fish
replies: 61 views: 6,765

Ok so i am new to the forum, not sure where this thread is suppose to be. . . Anyway, My name is Nik, my passion is music...

Nik DW
replies: 10 views: 700
cinealta 5th January 2011

My keyboard is barely working. I sometimes get it to play notes on Reason when I move the usb cable/connecter around. For some...

xorezx
replies: 1 views: 825
rcb4t2 5th January 2011

So let me get this straight. The goal is to have a perfectly balance seating position. Running a sine wave sweep while...

clank72
replies: 2 views: 601
TRANQUILO 5th January 2011

My tascam 38 i just got, the capstan shaft stopped working..so now it won't play back. i push play and the pinch roller...

wannaberocker
replies: 10 views: 4,282
BuildaFriend 5th January 2011

There are three difference version of Avid HD I/O, Analog, Digital, 8x8x8, it confuses me a lot. Honesty, I don't know what's the...

crashhak
replies: 6 views: 701
crashhak 5th January 2011

Good day again. I have been curious as to whether or not anybody has any experience/advice with regards to reamping sampled gtr...

foamboy
replies: 1 views: 748
Kiwi 5th January 2011

CHOCOLATE ON THE PEANUT BUTTER... celluloid heros --KINKS Everybody's a dreamer and everybody's a star, And everybody's in...

Sigma
replies: 15 views: 925
PRobb 5th January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search