The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I was wondering if anybody ever hacked their way via plugins to get that u2 'shimmer' effect like on 'with or without you'. ...

enroper
replies: 13 views: 5,757
musicjohnny 6th January 2011

I upgraded to Pro Tools 9 last week and had a session the other day where we started the session and tracked most of the...

dbsoundguy
replies: 1 views: 1,596
Lamebirdy 6th January 2011

A while ago a came across a nice deal on an Argosy console so I decided to pick it up after getting tired of using little carts...

Cicatrix
replies: 5 views: 1,089
Cicatrix 6th January 2011

Cheap, maybe a few hundred? Not rackmountable preferably (or with detachable ears) Just something that can happily play whatever...

Lee Cardan
replies: 6 views: 329
Lee Cardan 6th January 2011

I have noticed some engineers have one or two go-to chains for mixing kicks/snares. Some on the other hand have a few go to...

CJ1973
replies: 1 views: 2,128
Buss-me 6th January 2011

YouTube - Homeless man w/golden radio voice in Columbus, OH (Update-FINAL) Im still looking for the invisible Sm7 but i can't...

Audio Child
replies: 19 views: 1,760
Jules 6th January 2011

My Sterling Audio ST66 is now (for no apparent reason) making this strange self noise. I've tested different cables, but have...

joshuarlyon
replies: 7 views: 2,454
illacov 6th January 2011

Hi all, I was thinking the other day it would be nice if there were some sort of online repository for raw multitrack...

Jidis
replies: 2 views: 2,238
gumby1220 6th January 2011

I have an alesis quadrasynth. The main knob that controls the patch changing is dead. I replaced it but the banks still change...

Jay-
replies: 4 views: 945
staticwhitesound 6th January 2011

Ok, I know it's only $80, I know I can't get high quality recordings but is it me or is the "stereo" image with the...

bennym
replies: 0 views: 883
bennym 6th January 2011

I'm looking for a Black Lion Audio Sparrow to go with my 002r. Does anybody have the sparrow? I just got the 002r for $340. Is...

bJb
replies: 1 views: 673
Dædalus 6th January 2011

hello, i would like to buy a lynx studio aurora 16 instead of my 2 digidesign 88824 but it cost something like more than 3500...

electric rescue
replies: 4 views: 1,192
narcoman 6th January 2011

i'm trying to clear space off my studio hard drives, so i'm burning some of the older completed sessions to blu-ray and dvd. to...

JustinLong
replies: 0 views: 1,599
JustinLong 6th January 2011

I read somewhere on here of someone who mods these mics with upgrades for a minimal cost, I just fell into 3 of them and would...

Halloween
replies: 3 views: 806
bigbone 6th January 2011

Hello everyone! I need help setting up a phone patch from Pro Tools to a Telos One Modem. I am running a Digi 002 connected to...

Keen
replies: 3 views: 6,347
coloradocory 6th January 2011

Not sure if any of you guys know where these guys sampled their singles from but I figured I'd share with y'all YouTube - Joe...

m.forbes
replies: 0 views: 1,683
m.forbes 6th January 2011

philadelphiarecordingcommunity.com YOU DON'T NEED TO JOIN TO TAKE THE POLL!! I know their is no reference and the test was...

Sigma
replies: 3 views: 701
Sigma 6th January 2011

If anyone has ever heard M Ward, they know his recordings have a particularly interesting sound (at least to me). I heard on an...

jordanh
replies: 2 views: 1,912
loudlael 6th January 2011

Hi fellow gearslutz, boing I'm currently using an Apogee Ensemble to my Summing-Box and need a good (AD/) DA companion to feed...

HDaudioCoyote
replies: 11 views: 1,823
MJ Heck 6th January 2011

He guys, so I'm looking for those sounds that can be heard in a lot of pop songs from the late 90's / early 2000's... Max Martin...

ep1c0ne
replies: 37 views: 4,695
The Real MC 6th January 2011

Appears to be identical to the 828mk3 except with USB as well. MOTU.com - Overview Perhaps for Windows users to avoid...

softcopymusic
replies: 2 views: 2,347
KrisM 6th January 2011

I stumbled on this video for a moment and was curious what the micing config in "tuts my barreh" suppose to achieve? ...

AcoosticZoo
replies: 4 views: 1,619
robstercraw 6th January 2011
replies: 1 views: 1,046
RobJB06 6th January 2011

I have a pair of On-Stage monitor stands that I would like to make the shelf deeper so it can reach further over the bridge but...

clarocque
replies: 17 views: 2,068
clarocque 6th January 2011

Hello, I'm a music producer with low funds, and fancy buying a multi-use microphone which will do the following: - record...

brento1138
replies: 7 views: 1,827
wellyouneednt 6th January 2011

Haha. You know you've heard some absolute corkers boing or even music tech mags, expert village et al.

Surbitone
replies: 184 views: 15,331
DeuceMix 6th January 2011

i currently have Toontrack Superior Drummer 2.01 installed (PowerPC G5 2x2 GHz, 4 Gb ram, 1,12 To hard drive) and i was...

Vince Latulippe
replies: 30 views: 4,792
Vince Latulippe 6th January 2011

Is there a site like VintageSynth but for Outboard FX? I'd particularly like to see something like their timeline. It's very...

thenapking
replies: 0 views: 490
thenapking 6th January 2011

I really like the guitar sound in this song. I can't exactly pinpoint on what it is but I wouldn't complain if I had that kind...

geiristudio
replies: 0 views: 481
geiristudio 6th January 2011

I recently picked up a Presonus Eureka really cheap second hand and so far I'm really impressed. I quite like having the channel...

dickiefunk
replies: 8 views: 2,137
dickiefunk 6th January 2011

I have a pair of old 70's era electret microphones that seem to have finally bitten the dust. The output had always been...

Fieldstone
replies: 3 views: 1,159
Matti 6th January 2011

Ok so I bought a new home and I have a 18 by 18 room for my studio and I have a chance to put any flooring in I want. Should I go...

JHJ
replies: 3 views: 770
Yfoiler 6th January 2011

Hello slutz.. I've read a sh!t-load on all this and now I'm just confused.. .mezed..hope someone can unscramble my poor...

fanriffic
replies: 2 views: 529
Joe Porto 6th January 2011

Hi there This is my first post! Tho these forums have taught me most of what I know so thanks :) I've been reading a lot of...

adambones
replies: 9 views: 1,071
adambones 6th January 2011

hi GS, I just install snake cables in my new upcoming studio. Recording room - monitoring room. Wanting to know whats the most...

shambles76
replies: 7 views: 1,267
shambles76 6th January 2011

I tried reading through a few posts but haven't really gotten much info. I'm trying to improve my OH drum sound a bit. My room...

gongbass
replies: 7 views: 1,195
pan60 6th January 2011

I was just wondering what peoples thoughts are on Presonus gear, the reason I ask is because, I've got a Presonus interface, the...

DanDaMan
replies: 88 views: 6,400
pan60 6th January 2011

Damn - got a lunchbox. Great River 500, Twinfinity and a UAD 2 Solo. I am stoked. But boy do those empty slots...

CassidyGT
replies: 4 views: 580
pan60 6th January 2011

Rest In Peace Teena Marie. Another super talented person that's gone to soon. She just called me two months ago about mixing her...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 24 views: 1,861
Sigma 6th January 2011

Hey all, I'm upgrading my nearfields, just after something that is sonically the most bang for your buck in the smaller...

seanastill89
replies: 0 views: 593
seanastill89 6th January 2011

What else can I use besides Deoxit to clean contacts like XLR, 1/4" and faders?

mr. torture
replies: 7 views: 4,873
SRS 6th January 2011

Hey everyone I'm building my first home studio and lack a compressor. I do know that there are a million threads already posted...

replies: 6 views: 702
Aisle 6 6th January 2011

Sorry to add another ribbon mic thread. I am aware that there are a lot of them out there. I did read them all before posting...

replies: 26 views: 4,328
Michael_Joly 6th January 2011

i'm gonna get a roland x series amp(probably the 40 watt) and i just found out that the new xl's are in and very...

andysocial
replies: 0 views: 1,009
andysocial 6th January 2011

hello everyone i need a little help with a project for school as i am in my first semester of audio engineering i am looking for...

deedeep28
replies: 1 views: 506
natpub 6th January 2011

What is the most realistic plug-in EQ that you've ever come across? I'm looking for something under the $1000 range, the cheaper...

bossman
replies: 1 views: 757
therealbigd 6th January 2011

when I go to the "Grooves browser" in SD2.0 I can't see any midi groove. I just see "My Midi Files" under...

Joeytpg
replies: 5 views: 16,572
Jerrick 6th January 2011

Hi, I already have a Roland Fantom XR (rack) and am thinking of getting the synth version (Fantom X6, X7 / X8). The rack will...

fosfen
replies: 1 views: 816
Ken Walker 6th January 2011

Looking to expand the I/O of B room where I'm at. Is it possible to hook up a 192 I/O, 96 I/O and Digi's Adat Bridge 24. Right...

PatM01231
replies: 4 views: 586
PatM01231 6th January 2011

I use several plugins on individual tracks and busses (altiverb, drumagog, comps, etc). I have to use anticipative effects...

heisleyamor
replies: 5 views: 1,063
mattg082 6th January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search