The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does anyone know if Filter Freak can do cutoff frequency key tracking via midi note? For example, on my mutronics mutator I can...

Beneficial
replies: 1 views: 1,143
Beneficial 7th January 2011

I've been struggling with getting my KRK Rokit 6s to serve as mix monitors, mostly because of the small size of my room. I would...

nessup
replies: 9 views: 1,321
John Suitcase 7th January 2011

I have a JH-24 that I love the sound of. The thing , however, is that I can't really decide on 15 or 30 ips. With tape prices...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 3 views: 1,139
Steffmo 7th January 2011

May have missed it..Have not seen much talk... been a fan all the guy's carreer and he's a major influence.. I think this is...

D K
replies: 50 views: 3,285
bringmewater 7th January 2011

I brought home three SPL units yesterday: Machine Head Spectralizer Ultramaximizer I seem to find very little info, or...

AlexO
replies: 4 views: 4,447
jerry328 7th January 2011

Not sure I share this perspective, but it's an interesting article. - c

Silver Sonya
replies: 32 views: 2,493
Bob Olhsson 7th January 2011

Hey all, I am having a real issue with playlists and I was hoping you may be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong.. coming...

SOLOIST101
replies: 7 views: 3,064
SOLOIST101 7th January 2011

Just looking at some old broadcast gear, but I know little about how a broadcast console pre's would differ from a console built...

jlaugh87
replies: 1 views: 1,159
hossman777 7th January 2011

Hi fellow Gearslutz!! I have got a few questions and thoughts about the CLARIPHONIC PARALLEL EQ from UBK / KUSH AUDIO ! I'm...

HDaudioCoyote
replies: 7 views: 2,799
u b k 7th January 2011

Okay, so a retailer is willing to let me audition a few preamps and return the ones I don't want. I have no experience with...

Aubade
replies: 10 views: 1,046
Ernest Buckley 7th January 2011

I asked the guy at long&mquade if you can still bypass the pres on the 003+ since the "+" version has 8 pres...

Bilic
replies: 3 views: 791
bigbone 7th January 2011

Goes together very well surprisingly! zvYxZAwc1F8 Hes a beast of a singer

JCM123
replies: 0 views: 1,460
JCM123 7th January 2011

Hi everyone, I'm a student and currently working on a thesis about music production. I know that gearslutz has huge...

Maxime Wathieu
replies: 4 views: 787
Maxime Wathieu 7th January 2011

A question I have after reading a million reviews of recently released upcoming Tape sims. What's the difference between Tape...

mojamusic
replies: 5 views: 1,000
John Suitcase 7th January 2011

cant find any other threads relating to this topic so hope people dont mind me asking!! i realise that that Tom Waits is an...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 874
Geoff Firebaugh 7th January 2011

I have been working with Apogee gear... a Duet soon to upgrade to ensemble. I am wondering if I should switch from Logic and try...

jlaugh87
replies: 3 views: 581
TelosHedge 7th January 2011

Hi - first post! I'm looking to buy some preamps for recording at home (although I have some big spaces in which to record). I...

scrambled_egg
replies: 1 views: 967
ARIEL 7th January 2011

Anyone trying NOT to buy more gear this year? If not, let us know what you're planning to buy! For me, I stepped up my...

emptyman
replies: 54 views: 3,555
imaginaryday 7th January 2011

A few days ago I was doing an interview for a magazine.And the interviewer asked the usual questions and all that but he shocked...

HOTC
replies: 8 views: 902
HOTC 7th January 2011

Very casual hobbyist here new to Pro Tools 8. Spent years using a little Tascam 8-track...moved on to Reaper a few years ago and...

Webb
replies: 3 views: 1,190
Webb 7th January 2011

has anyone been able to actually take delivery of an RME UFX interface within the past month or so? I had to return my unit (one...

rockreid
replies: 0 views: 687
rockreid 7th January 2011

I have a m audio fast track that supports 24/ 96k, and am running sonar on a dell laptop: pentium dual core cpu t4400 @2.2...

kanakanaka77
replies: 0 views: 952
kanakanaka77 7th January 2011

Hi folks. I often check this forum for tips and stuff so have decided to join in!!! Just wondering if anyone here has experience...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 689
Deleted User 7th January 2011

So, it's time to get rid of my Yamaha 01v desk, it works fine but I really don't want to use the A/D converters anymore, I think...

whataboutit
replies: 7 views: 5,146
systematika 7th January 2011

What is the biggest (or best) record lables in holland?

meymia
replies: 1 views: 435
Mend 7th January 2011

Which converter would be best? The 002? The Apogee AD500 or the Apogee Minidac? Apogee has a good name but if I got an Apogee it...

bJb
replies: 7 views: 1,098
Halloween 7th January 2011

I have a Presonus Eureka and a Digi 002. Should I turn the preamp all the way down and then turn the gain all the way up on the...

bJb
replies: 0 views: 1,018
bJb 7th January 2011

My current set up is KEL HM-2D going into a GAP Pre-73. I was told that adding a DBX 160xt to my chain might add some nice...

scottstoked
replies: 0 views: 1,031
scottstoked 7th January 2011

I could sell my AT4050 and buy 2 CAD M179's (plus have a little change leftover). This would be my only matching pair of LDC's....

rynugz007
replies: 0 views: 1,215
rynugz007 7th January 2011

anyone ever notice that if u want to find a thread on GS forums you are better off searching 'topic gearslutz' on google (insert...

hey_mavis
replies: 5 views: 898
Obitheincredible 7th January 2011
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

I'm working together with somebody on a song. Sort of a sexy/dark progression: GGGG D#D#D#D# DDDD C#C# CC. If that was the verse...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 7 views: 703
Kiwi 7th January 2011

hi there, about almost 3 years ago I went to the states on vacations and took the plunge on a konnekt live interface from TC...

WH1
replies: 9 views: 2,795
Stratman 7th January 2011

i admit i know pretty much nothing about the technical details of microphones (background is more in electronics). any good...

johnnyc
replies: 3 views: 1,010
Michael_Joly 7th January 2011

Ok so this is my first post guys. Try not to hurt me to bad. And this forum is great and has been a big help to most of my recent...

gatorben24
replies: 3 views: 756
musical5 7th January 2011

I have an unbalanced A&H GS3, but, has been modified to operate at +4db unbalanced . I have a Fostex D2424 hard disk recorder...

Eric54
replies: 19 views: 2,321
gumby1220 7th January 2011

Thinking of relocating to southern VT, maybe near Brattleboro from southeastern MA. Need a change of scenery and a fresh start at...

John N
replies: 3 views: 501
aof21 7th January 2011

I recently bought the UAD-2 Solo Flexi that came with the $500 coupon for plugs. I'm about to buy the Studer A800 (did the demo -...

Scott Whigham
replies: 30 views: 2,086
Tone Laborer 7th January 2011

i just got the preamp and with so many knobs and im just confusing my self, if anyone here has a voicemaster pro please share...

mex345
replies: 2 views: 1,208
mex345 7th January 2011

Anybody know of a security cover that fits over the hard drive bays of an Alesis HD24? In case of unscrupulous clients or rate...

The Real MC
replies: 4 views: 777
sameal 7th January 2011

I just got the Apogee Duet and when using the balanced XLR outputs of my external pre-amps, the Presonus Bluetube, and Art MP...

asterix2k10
replies: 1 views: 1,282
asterix2k10 7th January 2011

everytime i try to load up chopped up samples from different tracks they load up as bass samples for example....i started a...

m.forbes
replies: 0 views: 558
m.forbes 7th January 2011

I just bought monitors for use with my Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 and I'm having an issue. I think the 2nd monitor out doesn't...

fastlanestoner
replies: 0 views: 593
fastlanestoner 7th January 2011

Last year I got a pass from Digi/Avid but this year I don't have that hookup. Anyone know a way I can get in this year?

rockitrecordings
replies: 14 views: 1,676
dariendaniel 7th January 2011

Who makes a good one? I'd like my emulate my SoloBE6s into sounding like NS10s. And also just emulate a monitor in general so I...

Bending_Bus
replies: 6 views: 987
Dudevico 7th January 2011

I use logic 9 with a duet. It's worked fine for over a year but lately has been having a lot of latency which is messing...

nodie33
replies: 9 views: 975
nodie33 7th January 2011

Hey Slutz Do you remember the time of "mixtapes", where you would record your favorite radio-show, or spend hours on...

sajuz
replies: 2 views: 510
sajuz 6th January 2011

I got a Korg DDM-110 off of eBay for a few dollars but the unit I received somehow has the 0-9 instruments buttons damaged. E.g....

unita_logica
replies: 0 views: 827
unita_logica 6th January 2011

I have 96k pro tools sessions but my RADAR only playback 24 tracks at 48k. I want to mix OTB on my Console. I have the option...

Fernando S.
replies: 1 views: 1,178
Bob Olhsson 6th January 2011

So is it just me or does everyone scour new releases for drum samples? Pretty much every Cd I get, or every song I hear on the...

slaves666
replies: 96 views: 7,195
Porter 6th January 2011

I tried to find a music forum here on GS and discovered that there is no such forum here, why not? I know the general focus here...

RainbowStorm
replies: 5 views: 632
Batchainpuller78 6th January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search