The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I hardly ever use it. Still I hate to get rid of them. I have two. What do they even go for? I don't have al the plugins,...

henryrobinett
replies: 7 views: 641
buddachile 8th January 2011

I am wondering if anyone has tried the a7x high-passed at 85Hz using the built in crossover on the sub 8? I already have the sub...

Laine Pierce
replies: 2 views: 1,255
Laine Pierce 8th January 2011

Just got these to replace my BM5A's and wanted to know if I should place them much farther apart than I did with the BM5A's which...

Perj
replies: 8 views: 2,782
cinealta 8th January 2011

After months of research and financial planning, I just purchased my first audio interface (Pro Tools Mbox) and studio headphones...

bjs
replies: 5 views: 1,147
Scott Whigham 8th January 2011

Behringer comes with a new monitor system like the aviomsystem! boing

mf10421
replies: 3 views: 2,403
Wheelomatic 8th January 2011

So... help a dummy out. I got the Redco 96pt TT/Dsub patchbay, and for the life of me, I can't figure out how to get the clear...

Smithcok
replies: 2 views: 1,494
Smithcok 8th January 2011

Anyone using the Cad D189 on electric guitar? I like the sound of it much better than the e609 in this...

bee
replies: 1 views: 1,058
bee 8th January 2011

So i've read lots about using an NS10 woofer as a mic for picking up the sub frequencies from a kick drum, and i've also used the...

jackinthebox
replies: 6 views: 1,686
strewnshank 8th January 2011

Hi My colleague, Fadi and I are going to be in Salt Lake City on the 27th January and will be holding a free seminar. The...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 621
[email protected] 8th January 2011

I've had my dt770 pro (250ohm) for about 3 years. They're used for vocal tracking, general listening and i've used them for...

tobias schuch
replies: 7 views: 2,551
KHilbert 8th January 2011

I know this is a brendon o brian tricks for miking toms. anyone tried this? I have a pre where I can choos the input...

musicmixer04
replies: 4 views: 1,154
musicmixer04 8th January 2011

Hey Folks. Any advice on a new LDC Vocal mic ( male and female usage ) in the $1000-$1500 price range for Country rock / Country...

Lolo22
replies: 18 views: 3,073
Pasta4lnch 8th January 2011

I've heard that it's good to A/B your mixes on a pair of cheap speakers to make sure that you can hear everything. As not...

spindlebox
replies: 2 views: 3,422
spindlebox 8th January 2011

Hey all! I need a mic that sounds like my guitaramp does! Usually I get dissappointed when I mic my guitaramp because it doesnt...

dadeln
replies: 31 views: 4,837
NeedsMoreFuzz 8th January 2011

I was thinking of getting an Echo Audiofire 4, I'd like to use a compressor and some other effects with it but then I would be...

Liquidthrust
replies: 3 views: 880
pdiddy 8th January 2011

i got studio four, and more and more I'll start up the devices, go to record and it won't record anything. everything is routed...

sameal
replies: 48 views: 3,481
Deleted User 8th January 2011

Hello everyone, I'm using ProTools 7 under Mac and I have a Rolland TD-6 drum machine. I also have an other midi tone...

JeanDit
replies: 1 views: 515
JeanDit 8th January 2011

I know there is a lot of info out there, I did a few searches and always come up with stuff from 2009..anyway...I am in need of a...

RTR
replies: 5 views: 667
RTR 8th January 2011

i have a macbook white, im getting a tascam 1844, and a powermac g5. my question is can i take my 1884 and use it between the g5...

shokl8
replies: 2 views: 637
shokl8 8th January 2011

just got Kurzweil KSP-8 with additional analog I/Os at $300 from studio blowout sale.. great deal :).. I don't have much...

josva
replies: 7 views: 1,248
henge 8th January 2011

Hi Everyone, I'm new here and I searched around for awhile before deciding to post this so I am sorry if this question has...

BeckettBrown
replies: 0 views: 1,095
BeckettBrown 8th January 2011

Hello slutz! I am looking for upgrade for my audio card,and I am not really good at the subject so i will appreciated any help! ...

Space Paranoid
replies: 0 views: 438
Space Paranoid 8th January 2011

Hi again! This time, we wanted give to you all, unfinished construction kit. You ask why unfinished? The answer is simple! :...

r-loops
replies: 0 views: 451
r-loops 8th January 2011

I have a very nice ADC TT patch bay (model DMMOJ-1), but I'm not familiar with this style and need some help getting it...

shamca
replies: 0 views: 681
shamca 8th January 2011

Period. Mostly curious about layering vs. room. Dissecting tracks vs. environment. Those vocals "...Waaaaaaay dowwwn...

soupking
replies: 0 views: 787
soupking 8th January 2011

So I went to audio college straight out of school, done a few gigs here and there since then but am now looking to get into...

JCM123
replies: 35 views: 2,534
doug hazelrigg 8th January 2011

Ok so I've been in some debates over the years with various mix engineers about the hype of ns10s and how they got to be a staple...

eightsevenzero
replies: 104 views: 12,801
Yfoiler 8th January 2011

Hey all, sorry if this is in the wrong place, I couldn't think of a place where it would belong. Can anyone explain to me what...

Torea
replies: 64 views: 3,678
Beyersound 8th January 2011

I have a question for D-Box owners. I am myself planning to get one to go along my Ensemble. I watched a video of Fab Dupont...

Kae
replies: 6 views: 1,416
Kae 8th January 2011

Hey slutz-- just got the full complement of pretty much everything they make from 3 Zigma Audio - Condenser Microphones we're...

cajonezzz
replies: 2 views: 712
pan60 8th January 2011

Im pretty new to this game, been through A levels in tech and that kind of thing and am now looking for studio work as opposed to...

Harry_farfallen
replies: 26 views: 4,494
pan60 8th January 2011

Hello vast bastion of knowledge known as Gearslutz. Currently recording my own band.... we are using the new-ish Audix F90...

Ethan Kennett
replies: 20 views: 9,436
SRS 8th January 2011

If you had to choose 3 microphones to use the rest of your life. One ribbon, dynamic and condenser microphone. Which one would...

greatgreatriver
replies: 70 views: 4,684
Kubilay 8th January 2011

Can't get a firm answer on this. So far it's a definite maybe. Anyone able to say yes or no?

andonwego
replies: 11 views: 2,670
andonwego 8th January 2011

I can't find it now - but in another thread when talking about the different approaches needed for mixing ITB v OTB (such as...

rack gear
replies: 4 views: 1,636
Black Seal 8th January 2011

Patsy Cline - Crazy(I live near her hometown!) Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender You guys know others?

achase4u
replies: 0 views: 522
achase4u 8th January 2011

YouTube - Live at Mix LA #4 Dave Matthews Band Can anyone tell my what hes using the silver Pioneer reel to reel for at about...

Jsteve2
replies: 3 views: 1,624
Jsteve2 8th January 2011

why must i constantly g.a.s. for pre's? I think i got to many of them, if there is such a thing. I kinda aimed for different...

sameal
replies: 72 views: 3,826
AllAboutTone 8th January 2011

I have waves center and was thinking that would work. Is there anything else that may be better or more appropriate for the task?

joeydego
replies: 3 views: 1,632
narcoman 8th January 2011

Hey, I'm fairly new to the recording thing. I'm primarily a guitarist but have put together a small home studio for the purpose...

mini logo
replies: 12 views: 6,796
mini logo 8th January 2011

I'm having a very hard time telling the two apart other than looks. The 300 has MIDI, but everything else seems to be about the...

StephenWiley
replies: 1 views: 2,623
StephenWiley 8th January 2011

I just saw an engineer use white noise triggered by the snare to do the work of the bottom mic. It sounded good and I tried it at...

fixitinthemix
replies: 1 views: 805
MarkRB 8th January 2011

At the moment, I have a small desk with my KRKr6s and an Axiom 61 midi keyboard on it. There is hardly any space and its very...

sunez
replies: 3 views: 3,338
RKrizman 8th January 2011

Transients behave in that special way. Anyone know if this was an SM7 tracked vocal?

andonwego
replies: 14 views: 1,486
andonwego 8th January 2011

I am experiencing a greater delay than usual while printing autotune on instruments into new tracks (PT9)(autotune5). Throughout...

TYSE LEE
replies: 6 views: 1,091
leebridges 8th January 2011

i got a weird problem - my old kustom amp is cool but the speakers have this buzz almost like a low resolution buzz/distortion...

greatgreatriver
replies: 7 views: 4,696
greatgreatriver 8th January 2011

I recently recorded an old band of mine and everything went great. But now I am in the process of mixing and am in need of help...

da4gotten92
replies: 4 views: 601
MarkRB 8th January 2011

well it seems now my confusion is getting the best of me. maybe some of you have been noticing my name popping up in this...

TelosHedge
replies: 6 views: 800
danetate 8th January 2011

Hopefully I got this into the right forum. PLease don't shot me if I'm wrong. So, with the release of Pro Tools 9 I have been...

psychonaut4
replies: 1 views: 1,056
sbcgroup1 8th January 2011

Pretty simple... One speaker has less lows and highs than the other but doesn't sound blown or distorted. I'm the original...

Oddionut
replies: 1 views: 584
dalcl 8th January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search