The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I need an amp to run my subs, they 2 JBL SRX728, and I was thinking about maybe a Peavey CS4080 or Crown XLS5000, I cant afford...

Rob Jackson
replies: 0 views: 517
Rob Jackson 10th January 2011

My good friend Terry Glaze (third from the right and next to Darryl) had this pic in his archives. Terry was the original front...

dbbubba
replies: 19 views: 7,350
Blast9 10th January 2011

If you do one man band/engineer type stuff and overdub, you've undoubtedly run into the problem of getting your headphone cord...

Unknown soldier
replies: 8 views: 2,178
audioboffin 10th January 2011

I want to take full advantage of Cubase 4's control room feature.... I will be recording christian hip hop,RnB rythmn and bible,...

fataltone
replies: 2 views: 1,084
The dman 10th January 2011

Hey guys! So, the thing is as follows... I am mixing a song and I want the vocal to be in the center all the time except for...

Shrum
replies: 18 views: 1,825
Shrum 10th January 2011

1X6nMweV44g i show you the samples the drum break and the way i flipd it enjoy.

Dubs_Banger
replies: 0 views: 568
Dubs_Banger 10th January 2011

Hello all!!! I just found up an old, what looks like a home build 5 channel mixer that i bought thinking i may be able to do...

xredxledx
replies: 5 views: 815
pan 10th January 2011

Last week, I had the pleasure of attending Ronin Murphy's home recording boot camp. I can 100% say that it has been the best...

caliburner
replies: 17 views: 1,398
MaxBouvrie 10th January 2011

Hi, Any recommendations for how to most effectively reduce tempo of drums and bass (without pitch shift) without introducing...

ninedoors
replies: 5 views: 1,025
greatgreatriver 10th January 2011

I'm hanging out in and near LA this week. Per usual when on vacation, I will make all attempts to abandon my family and find...

travisbrown
replies: 4 views: 621
dsl 10th January 2011

I would like to know how to get such a raw vocal sound... For example the refrain in "smell's like teen spirit"...when...

lukas82
replies: 15 views: 13,791
Nelson89 10th January 2011

I'm actually just putting this out there cause I need good vibes coming my way. Some of that Nazareth stuff is the hardest stuff...

James Lugo
replies: 13 views: 1,026
drummerboy1533 10th January 2011

HI, I was wondering if I could get some advice as to the type of plugin or strategy I should use to solve this problem. I have...

egervari
replies: 12 views: 1,389
egervari 10th January 2011

hello, my korg mr1000 is exhibiting some dc offset in the recorded files. it's around -50 dbFS. It's easy to remove, but i am...

Phase Shift
replies: 0 views: 878
Phase Shift 10th January 2011

this is no way a spam thread, I honestly cant find a price point on the majority of this gear, any help would be greatly...

Dr.Poon
replies: 6 views: 2,072
CaptCrunch 10th January 2011

I'm about to buy an ikea desk for my studio (I am not a manual person, cannot cut wood, I have a hard time even building the ikea...

Chris Lago
replies: 51 views: 15,953
fataltone 10th January 2011

Anyone with experience with both, please chime in. I have been using The Glue as my buss comp. I have also been experimenting...

lobsterinn
replies: 4 views: 1,252
lobsterinn 10th January 2011

Ok, some guitarists maybe able to help here. I do not currently have the funds to get a Mesa mark V so lesser has to do (namely a...

Oden
replies: 38 views: 3,254
drbob1 10th January 2011

Just wondered if anyone had tried these out? They are supposed to be amazing..!but can't find much info on them.

Captin Al
replies: 1 views: 788
Atak 10th January 2011

It's only a small little work around, i "invented" yesterday whilst recording my mate's band we were doing the...

Hans Island
replies: 11 views: 1,255
suedesound 10th January 2011

Let's hear some of your mixes :) --nessup. EDIT: By this I mean for those of you who primarily mix in headphones.

nessup
replies: 3 views: 740
nessup 10th January 2011

I've been running an Apogee AD16x and a DA16x through two X-Firewire cards, running 32Bit Win XP without issues for years now. ...

Higgs
replies: 5 views: 1,714
paraudio 10th January 2011

Okay, so i am trying to choose between these two, they would be used for my snare and guitar. . . Experience / Opinions / Pros -...

Nik DW
replies: 15 views: 2,816
Booster_Kitty 10th January 2011

Hello guys, I was listening to The Wall, I've been impressed with the guitar sound, it is just perfect. A little on the bright...

elan
replies: 0 views: 623
elan 10th January 2011

Hi there, this is my first post and I am wondering if you could help me out; I have to find a high quality vocal mic, with a...

goonzi
replies: 14 views: 5,498
AndyFromDenver 10th January 2011

so I want to learn logic from the start.. making the switch from ableton. What are the best tutorials to learn from the...

PRODIJ
replies: 4 views: 958
gearjunky 10th January 2011

Live Acoustic Band. We currently are running a pair of EON 515's and are in need of matching them up with a sub. I am looking to...

Acoustaholic
replies: 0 views: 959
Acoustaholic 10th January 2011

Well, I'm trying to think of a cool way to internally mic my bass drum for live use. The ideal being an unported front head with...

tunasafedolphin
replies: 10 views: 2,119
CB_Photo 10th January 2011

I just got this on 12/29 and the clean sounds great but tube, xfm and complex sound HORRIBLE. I don't know if it's what Dr Lavry...

Paul David
replies: 11 views: 1,207
bassie12 10th January 2011

I own an MD 441. Love it! Sennheiser is currently my favorite company. However, I don't feel like I fully understand the...

Baroque
replies: 3 views: 1,463
edva 10th January 2011

Alrighty.... so after much complaining from me about insignificant threads, I've got one of my very own: Any recommendations...

rcb4t2
replies: 4 views: 1,860
Drumsound 10th January 2011

Would anybody like to talk about the difference between tape saturation and tapehead saturation? Such as which is actually a...

dullfangs
replies: 30 views: 6,492
Capstan Cappy 9th January 2011

For live performance....want to take a feed off the mic (to go to a computer for fx), whilst the signal also goes off to the...

synthbob
replies: 6 views: 1,479
synthbob 9th January 2011

i'M ON MAC 10.5.8 (PowerPC G5) AND USE LOGIC PRO 8 i have a POD Line 6 XT Pro, and i'd like to know if it would be possible to...

Vince Latulippe
replies: 6 views: 9,451
steverino 9th January 2011

I recently got hold of Melodyne Editor, which I think sounds awesome, but can't seem to get around the fact that whenever you...

jamesc91
replies: 0 views: 530
jamesc91 9th January 2011

I'm talking $600 or cheaper...Is there anything out there that's dirt cheap and decent? EQ's?

Johnkenn
replies: 23 views: 9,246
bee 9th January 2011

Hi there, got a peavey unity series 2002 24 channel mixier in the basement that ive never got to use. Anyone got an idea what...

Udyret
replies: 0 views: 1,923
Udyret 9th January 2011

International Vintage Guitar Collectors Association Radio Interview with International Vintage Guitar Collectors Association...

Wayne
replies: 7 views: 898
Dervish Riff 9th January 2011

Hi Guys, I'm looking for info on Mutt Lange's studio he had/still owns in London. I remember reading that it was a 19 year old...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 1,091
marcus 9th January 2011

Anyone got any views on the grounding on patchbays? I have a star grounded studio (everything runs off my big furman...

Louis Bernstone
replies: 2 views: 3,847
rcb4t2 9th January 2011

I can find barely anything written about this gate apart from what it does. I've got the opportunity to get one for £135. This...

Sim
replies: 0 views: 1,434
Sim 9th January 2011

When running logic some of my sessions wont let me use key commands at all. Even save. Ill open another session and it works...

nodie33
replies: 1 views: 594
rcb4t2 9th January 2011

Everytime I export from Garageband. Everything gets panned to one side. Usually I just take it into a studio and split the stereo...

drewdanburry
replies: 0 views: 864
drewdanburry 9th January 2011

Hi there, I’ve noticed that when I listen to any style of music I like it to be never louder than my speaking voice. ...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 23 views: 1,364
theblue1 9th January 2011

Thinking about the tube CM-12 from Advanced Audio for big heavy electric guitars. Too loud for this microphone? Could it also be...

Marsacrare
replies: 7 views: 1,793
kats 9th January 2011

I'm trying to decide between getting an Axe-fx or just getting a Vox AC15C1 and a Princeton Reverb RI. I want to like the Axe as...

EvilSoup
replies: 0 views: 1,845
EvilSoup 9th January 2011

good day! after searching the internet I still have not found a device that would have the switching I need... best to give you...

astronaut
replies: 3 views: 671
astronaut 9th January 2011

Hi, Can someone see what kind of mixer is on the desk? Also whats in the rack in the middle (the black one)? Link: YouTube -...

datafeist
replies: 3 views: 761
datafeist 9th January 2011

RaJuR on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos www.facebook.com/rocdahousestudios

theproduca
replies: 0 views: 539
theproduca 9th January 2011

This is somewhat of a newbie question, I've searched forums for a similar post but couldn't find anything that gave me the answer...

Dricks123
replies: 9 views: 7,965
Dricks123 9th January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search