The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I want to add two more channels to my setup and I'm struggling with the "how". I have the conversion bits - two...

Scott Whigham
replies: 4 views: 702
Scott Whigham 16th January 2011

Obviously quite a lot of money to spend and I really want to replace my crappy BX5A's, or at least have another set of monitors...

MikeTSH
replies: 2 views: 27,118
slymo 16th January 2011

Been looking for just the right 500 series mic pre for female country pop vocalist. Have used Lachapell, Avedis ma5, A Designs...

Nikfriz
replies: 2 views: 772
theproduca 16th January 2011

pureSilicon - Nitro N1. Does any one know much about these? Because since spotting these I'm going crazy about that kind space...

api2500
replies: 5 views: 1,227
api2500 16th January 2011

Hello guys! I was wondering whether anyone has any footage or photos of Deodato's recording of Prelude in 1972 or of his next...

Robert King
replies: 2 views: 875
Robert King 16th January 2011

Anyone have any suggestions for upgrading the standard tube in their Charter Oak sa538 please ?

PRIME8PRODUCTIONS
replies: 0 views: 807
PRIME8PRODUCTIONS 16th January 2011

found this great article on UA's site I plan on getting the Omni Quad package knowing how to use compressors,gates,verbs,etc.....

fataltone
replies: 0 views: 556
fataltone 16th January 2011

So i'm trying to use soundblade to master in my studio. In the soundblade read me it's telling me to go into the Digi CoreAudio...

Surf Street Rec.
replies: 3 views: 1,123
Marcocet 16th January 2011

I'm currently running 12 gauge, but after I'm done remodeling I'll have to rewire everything (cuz I don't like using the same...

9th Ward Records
replies: 2 views: 2,620
Anthony Duran 16th January 2011

My keyboardist would like to have a master volume control for his rack that he can work from the stage via foot pedal. We got...

muxlow
replies: 5 views: 3,383
Kiwi 16th January 2011

I've been looking at getting one of the RTT large diaphragm heads for my Oktava 012: either the M1 or the M3. They are supposed...

radiospace
replies: 15 views: 2,868
chet.d 16th January 2011

I have a Rane SM82 for my portable synth rig. It's just about perfect, but it lacks a headphone output, and I need the FX sends...

our_swimmer
replies: 4 views: 1,304
travisbrown 16th January 2011

I've read every post I could find about syncing the 2" machine to Pro Tools using the timeline microlynx. It seems like I...

mochi
replies: 9 views: 3,361
mu-tron-kid 16th January 2011

The reason I'm asking is years ago, a bass bud of mine had some active pu's installed in his Gibson G-3. The shop botched the...

David C.
replies: 1 views: 1,407
SuperJames 16th January 2011

Hope my fellow QLD Slutz are all ok - your families and your studios. Thinking of you all

DominicWyeth
replies: 13 views: 466
jinksdingo 16th January 2011

I'm not sure I fully understand this feature. Where exactly in the audio path is it placed? And with the Potion having a 'mix'...

TEMAS
replies: 2 views: 1,158
DeyBwah 16th January 2011

How does one go about measuring sustain? I've thought of a few ways, and tried a few. But what would be the most accurate and...

Alan S
replies: 3 views: 921
Alan S 16th January 2011

I've recently purchased a second Soundcraft 200 Delta in order to upgrade some standard mono channels to deluxe on my 32:4:2. In...

phonopsia
replies: 0 views: 1,393
phonopsia 16th January 2011

I'm relatively new to all of this and need some help. Is it posible to use the USB midi port on the Numark NDX800 and sample to...

arftech
replies: 0 views: 576
arftech 16th January 2011

Does anyonw know what the purpouse of the line ins of the 3124+ are for. Will the signal go through the op-amps and and get...

blackcom
replies: 16 views: 3,108
I.T. 16th January 2011

Hello all. Just wanted to show you guys what I saved from the land fill. Someone I know inherited this and left it in his back...

Marcel K-O
replies: 18 views: 3,547
Marcel K-O 16th January 2011

Hi, I usually make r&b, dance, hip hop, electronica types of music and need a good set of monitors for my home studio...

musique
replies: 1 views: 2,351
WestBerliner 16th January 2011

This is a topic that's been on my mind for a while now... I read this blog post by John Scrip about proper recording...

bermudaben
replies: 15 views: 10,992
spice house 16th January 2011

Hi No offense but I'm really looking for advise from guys who are really into getting the best guitar tone and have while...

shamanrock
replies: 10 views: 2,458
AudioWonderland 16th January 2011

So, I'm currently looking into buying myself a Beringer BCF2000 midi-control surface. I was thinking and came up with an idea...

Dudevico
replies: 3 views: 717
Colonel Blues 16th January 2011

If you would be so kind as to criticize my production/mix idea. A new direction for me in terms of both workflow and music style....

andonwego
replies: 8 views: 809
brockorama 16th January 2011

I have a Sequential circuits Six-Trak that needs a service. anyone know of who the best person/place in the UK is to send it...

audigy
replies: 2 views: 918
audigy 16th January 2011

Hey there. I didn't have enough space to properly type my meaning. My question is this... I've noticed that sometimes my the...

FattMusiek
replies: 1 views: 1,549
joeq 16th January 2011

Hi all, About a year ago I bought a Neve 1073 dpd and an Apogee Mini-Dac. The Mini-Dac really is a very awful bit of...

danson
replies: 10 views: 1,971
Carcruzjo 15th January 2011

So I recently did a recording for a band in my area. The recording session alone was frustrating, because the band demanded...

robizzleaudio
replies: 4 views: 2,236
therealbigd 15th January 2011

Hello. I know that these 2 mics have already been reviewed (and also that one is solid state and not the other...), but (!), has...

dalcl
replies: 2 views: 1,919
dalcl 15th January 2011

i buyed most of my trannys at ebay... but are there any other sites you would recommend ? thanks

rupert_lagerfeld
replies: 0 views: 912
rupert_lagerfeld 15th January 2011

does anybody knows how can i set this up in cubase? YouTube - WAVES Q CAPTURE WITH SOFTWARE EQ (NTSC H264).mov

loscolorados
replies: 4 views: 2,811
WunderBro Flo 15th January 2011

I recently bought a LOMO 19A9 mic on ebay without power supply for $737, and now, post-auction, the seller is emailing me...

Mitch Manger
replies: 1 views: 2,045
drbob1 15th January 2011

So as the music industry is constantly remodeling in to new forms and structures . It makes sense that music studios must/are...

Brett 123
replies: 14 views: 1,298
Brett 123 15th January 2011

I was just curious because I may be getting into the business. Is it a different percentage for different equipment, for example...

I-am-challenged
replies: 22 views: 13,362
ddageek 15th January 2011

I have a RME fireface UFX which has ADAT in & ADAT out .. I have just bought a BEHRINGER ADA for extra in & out (i dont...

peder
replies: 4 views: 799
crypticglobe 15th January 2011

How to hook up Tascam US-428 audio/midi control surface interface to JBL LSR4328P Pak Monitor System I'm going to need to use...

fataltone
replies: 1 views: 1,778
fataltone 15th January 2011

So, now that some of us have used the MA5's, what would you do for primarily vocal and guitar for that Neveish sound for the 500...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 93 views: 33,778
YRLK 15th January 2011

I'm using Crysonic's newB V2 to add a bit more low-end to bass parts from my Access Virus but Im finding that certain notes are...

rjay
replies: 0 views: 735
rjay 15th January 2011

So I have dozens of tracks, nicely mixed, not yet mastered. Step 1) How to get tracks ready to master? (daw is cubase...

asdfdsa
replies: 13 views: 753
asdfdsa 15th January 2011

What do you guys think... :/ YouTube - Britney Spears - 3 Lyrics HQ BIC

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 759 views: 37,398
Kenny Gioia 15th January 2011

Would this be an option instead of my (2) DA-7's? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_t2R18byeg&NR=1

theproduca
replies: 0 views: 390
theproduca 15th January 2011

This is the second time I have paid to promote my music on Last FM and I kind of thought it could easily be a scam. I believe it...

Star Ark
replies: 54 views: 4,552
theblue1 15th January 2011

New Drawmer Digital Yahoo Group! http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Drawmer_Digital/

GoldMember
replies: 1 views: 636
GoldMember 15th January 2011

I have a pair of digital phase EP-SM-1 loudspeakers that I'm using for monitors with a solid state 100 watt(mono block) amp made...

in the garage
replies: 1 views: 650
in the garage 15th January 2011

hello there i'm looking to buy and old altec pre (or something like it) .. i need an extra pre (or 2) and i would like it to be...

peder
replies: 8 views: 12,131
Karloff70 15th January 2011

Hello to everybody. howdy I'm trouble about a problem: stereo spaced mics overheads and snare in the middle of the stereo...

ivano.giovedi
replies: 0 views: 588
ivano.giovedi 15th January 2011

Gidday I have a set of Mackie HR824 speakers that I imported from the US into Aussie a while back. Recently, I stupidly...

celebritymusic
replies: 4 views: 672
celebritymusic 15th January 2011
replies: 65 views: 7,845
zephonic 15th January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search