The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,029
Views: 2,029
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Testing things out here now I have things patched up. I'm getting a low level hum from the 192's into the console however, if...

Nowak
replies: 8 views: 648
Nowak 26th January 2011

Inversing the phase on mics when miking snare drum top and bottom. So I don't and still get great results. Do any of you guys...

Bladesoar
replies: 17 views: 1,785
Rednose 26th January 2011

Hello all, I have some questions about upgrading my workflow for tracking... I have a few synths/drum machines but only a stereo...

MJivxx
replies: 16 views: 1,814
MJivxx 26th January 2011

I'm looking to build a computer based crossover for a loudspeaker system. At first, I thought I needed a good quality AD / DA...

Tenson
replies: 2 views: 669
Tenson 26th January 2011

I cant seem to decide what I like/want as far as acoustic imagery... I tend to not like the really washy distant sounding...

hduncan
replies: 32 views: 9,708
slimboyfat 26th January 2011

I've come across this problem on two different computers both using Cubase 5, one with a motu, the other with a lynx aurora. When...

Damien Heck
replies: 4 views: 2,109
Damien Heck 26th January 2011

Would like to hear some opinions on what some of you consider the best pure sequencer out there (for PC). I currently use...

StephenWiley
replies: 1 views: 673
StephenWiley 26th January 2011

More specifically, I copied a guitar track (because I was lazy) and panned it to the right, and off set the time by a few ms. Can...

QuadWing
replies: 12 views: 1,037
theblue1 26th January 2011
replies: 0 views: 1,749
Audio Child 26th January 2011

Anybody have any input on some decent microphone cabling that I can buy by the bulk? GLS seems to have a pretty good deal....but...

Pretzels
replies: 1 views: 598
spice house 26th January 2011

I'm trying to downpitch some tracks in a song, a snare track more specifically and I can't keep it in tempo, it always slow down...

laperlestudio
replies: 2 views: 805
laperlestudio 26th January 2011

I have been using a matched pair of QTC 30's for quite some time. (lots of drum OH use) Recently I managed to pick up a QTC 40...

steveschizoid
replies: 2 views: 1,243
DigitMus 26th January 2011

..this is phase two of the layoffs of all Harman engineering talent as the entire company is outsourced to China. Pretty much...

azone
replies: 5 views: 1,230
The Real MC 26th January 2011

Hi there, I'm looking into buying an Eventide dsp4000b or dsp7000. I want one for extreme sound manipulation in order to create...

Pyramidion
replies: 0 views: 966
Pyramidion 26th January 2011

Hey there slutz. I'm planning on tuning my room and plan on getting a ECM8000. It would also be nice to have an SPL meter....

nessup
replies: 1 views: 4,103
Ethan Winer 26th January 2011

Folks, I am a bit confused and was hoping someone can help me out with this. I am shopping for a cables that offer the XLR Male...

DarbyOhara
replies: 16 views: 2,501

I've decided I MUST put my racks of 2408s and 003 to rest, so now I need a new way to send stems from Logic to Pro Tools. With...

booboo
replies: 4 views: 2,258
booboo 26th January 2011

i couldn't find anything this specific discussed so here goes. i while back i was in a very nice studio where they had set up...

cporro
replies: 9 views: 1,721
cporro 26th January 2011

HlRcLU3gBy0 skip to 0:30 would love to hear the result :)

taa4j6
replies: 2 views: 1,110
littlesicily 26th January 2011

I've been to many big concerts that have been recorded live. How come the performance sounds amazing through the big PA, but not...

emmymusic1
replies: 1 views: 481

I have a confession. Basically, I'm a geek. It's probably because of that that I ended up spending this beautiful November...

EddieTheRed
replies: 14 views: 7,383
Jack Pettit 26th January 2011

I worked with him quite a bit, there a lot more artists to add to that list. My respects to his family and close friends. I...

7rojo7
replies: 4 views: 3,727
Silvertone 26th January 2011

I like upper mids and high end, but as you all know when there's too much of it it can feel like daggers in the ear. I'm working...

otobianki74
replies: 11 views: 2,234
stafs 26th January 2011

I've nailed my choices down to these two and just need some advice/ideas b/c I really can't figure out which to buy. My primary...

Scott Whigham
replies: 0 views: 1,430
Scott Whigham 26th January 2011

Hey all... There are a few used Pearlman TM 1s floating around. The going rate seems to be around $1300. Is there anything...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 5 views: 831
Scott Whigham 26th January 2011

Hi Gang, I recently picked up two of these DBX 163s for cheap (the original, old ones with one slider control on the front). I...

mahler007
replies: 2 views: 968
mahler007 26th January 2011

im a bit confused here.... I want to hear the effects of guitar rig while i record.....but i want to record dry, so i can change...

takman
replies: 5 views: 5,107
NeedsMoreFuzz 26th January 2011

Hey guys, I'l try and keep it short and simple... Logic Pro, running a stereo feed of the backing track to FOH, seperate feed...

owenthesheppard
replies: 0 views: 862
owenthesheppard 26th January 2011
replies: 0 views: 387
Halloween 26th January 2011

Anyone can comment on the two ? Which one would you pick temporarily ? (Just something to hold me over for a few months)

Audio Child
replies: 5 views: 1,195
fantomen 26th January 2011

Since we are getting some heat for being Mac RTAS only, we'd like you to decide (more like give us an idea) which platform we...

Mundox
replies: 0 views: 893
Mundox 26th January 2011

Any opinions on this rather cheap eq? Does it bring you any joy when tracking guitars, synths, bass, vocals, you name it? Does...

GeorgeHayduke
replies: 12 views: 16,086
Timmytwang 26th January 2011

I'm trying to delete this post, I double posted accidentally..

CarlCPro
replies: 0 views: 531
CarlCPro 26th January 2011

Does anyone know of a microphone service company in UK that might be called EMS? I am trying to hunt down the AKG subcontractor...

richgilb
replies: 7 views: 6,383
satissounds 26th January 2011

Hi, pls, share your thoughts. I really like the one on my MR816X, but have not heard many other headphone amps.

ziflingus
replies: 19 views: 8,383
John Willett 26th January 2011

Can anyone help me.. I had my own samples that i programmed into sample tank and saved.. When i moved over to a new hard...

Toby snowby
replies: 0 views: 378
Toby snowby 26th January 2011

I have used one of these for like a decade, my rack unit recently died and I got the new pedal model to integrate on my board. I...

darkhorse
replies: 38 views: 4,753
darkhorse 26th January 2011

Hey. I'm tracking sounds via my Roland Fantom to my RME 9632 via Spdif. There is a lot of noise on every track I recorded. It...

Michael T
replies: 8 views: 752
Michael T 26th January 2011

How do you manage keeping your recordings sounding the same across multiple songs when not tracked on the same day?

vierge99
replies: 5 views: 542
dmilt23451 26th January 2011

I have a drum track with a pretty erratic beat. There are a lot a grace notes but the drum was heavy handed it and there are time...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 6 views: 849
emrr 26th January 2011

We all know electronics are magnets for dust. Every week I go through all my gear and dust every crevice, nook and cranny. What...

Unexplainedbacon
replies: 1 views: 888
MikeCleaver 26th January 2011

So my dad came home with a Sony TC-366 and a box full of 1/4" tape. A lot of the tapes are marked for various months in...

|-|
replies: 4 views: 2,473
Byll 26th January 2011

The more I read, the more confused I get. Situation normal for me. What would be a good upgrade path from this point: ...

william_cross
replies: 3 views: 957
william_cross 26th January 2011

Got a producer friend that's trying to get in touch with Bobby Keys or his management. Can anybody help out?

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 0 views: 544
Funk-O-Meter 26th January 2011

I've been mixing for a bit more than a year by now. It's really become my passion in life and whenever I have some time on my...

Dudevico
replies: 2 views: 671
jonathan jetter 26th January 2011

Basically, I heard the board that Axl used was worth 800K, but he rented it... and spent so long on the album that it cost...

lagavulin16
replies: 13 views: 2,120
ebulb 26th January 2011

Hi , this is my first R2R. Revox A77 M IV. It was sold to me as near mint condition but it wasn't really. Its in great shape all...

Marcel K-O
replies: 0 views: 837
Marcel K-O 26th January 2011

I'm working on an educational materials project right now which involves thousands of single words and sentences which need...

Sanchez
replies: 1 views: 674
Sanchez 26th January 2011

I'd be interested to know what people think about asymmetrical mixes. I know the conventional golden rule would be to have a...

binarymilton
replies: 13 views: 1,409
binarymilton 26th January 2011

i just bought a tascam us-144mkii for the digital i/o...is there any way to get a stereo mixdown from this card like the m-audio...

sanfrancisco
replies: 0 views: 1,424
sanfrancisco 26th January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search