The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, Bit of a rookie question which I really should know the answer to. Sure I have used patchbays often, but now that...

steveyraff
replies: 7 views: 2,205
steveyraff 20th January 2011

Every time I open my project in Pro Tools I have to locate all the IR`s I`ve used with Waves IR-l... kind of annoying... What is...

kjetillunde
replies: 2 views: 837
kjetillunde 20th January 2011

so I'm having an issue and the manuals that came with the gear don't seem to offer much help at all. Here's the situation, I...

joshuajesty
replies: 3 views: 971
uncle duncan 20th January 2011

Lets say I'm solely the person who's tracking the singers vocals. We're tracking it line by line. It's my responsibility to make...

blackcom
replies: 22 views: 1,476
RKrizman 20th January 2011

Some guy I know is getting rid of old mic he has collected through his years of broadcasting. I need help identifying this...

jlaugh87
replies: 4 views: 1,167
rjacobsen 20th January 2011

I was wondering if anyone on here has used bith. How do they differ in sound? Has anyone had the chance to use both on acoustic...

Jorg
replies: 2 views: 6,404
Jorg 20th January 2011

Quick question - recently swapped out a Rosetta 800 and am now using a Lynx Aurora 16. Both converters used outputs 1-2 to...

destiny brandon
replies: 2 views: 667
destiny brandon 20th January 2011

Hi! I have these DBX units coming from a Mytec console. Great gates and classic 160A style comp X8. I think they were custom...

Stefbossa
replies: 0 views: 2,466
Stefbossa 20th January 2011

Going from an M-Audio Audio Buddy to this, so all i had to deal with before was a gain knob. Can someone help me setup this up...

InHouseEnt
replies: 3 views: 981
changeng 20th January 2011

Ive had so many problems with this thing I dont remember how long its been since I could depend on it. These are pertaining to...

JLiRD808
replies: 3 views: 808
AudioWonderland 20th January 2011

Usually I mic drum OHs with 1 or 2 mics, depending on if I want mono or stereo. Often times, I see others using 3, or I'll get...

Storyville
replies: 5 views: 1,708
Zep Dude 20th January 2011

I take a independent study in school for music tech and my teacher wants me to build a mic pre, what are some good kits in the...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 534
Ben B 20th January 2011

Hi, I recently got me a Fender Rhodes piano and it's lovely. However I'm having noise issues...more precisely an annoying...

Trip
replies: 8 views: 6,871
The Real MC 20th January 2011

Ok, so i have been drumming for over 6 years now, i play a DW Collector series kit. My Brother plays Electric (PRS) and Acoustic...

Nik DW
replies: 3 views: 796
Ward Pike 20th January 2011

This is a question for professional sound engineers. I am currently an assistant / teaboy at a large SSL studio in the UK. I...

super teaboy87
replies: 8 views: 995
12ax7 20th January 2011

i have downloaded this from KVR: Christian Budde VST Plugin Analyser - Plug-in Host how can install this, it runs in...

loscolorados
replies: 0 views: 532
loscolorados 20th January 2011

did a two inch tape edit using regular 'ole scotch tape to hold it together, thats all we had. is it going to fall apart during...

bryancook
replies: 1 views: 426
GYMusic 20th January 2011

I posted this in another main topic place, so excuse the double post... Please, all, help me understand your madness. I know I...

madwife
replies: 57 views: 2,510
kennybro 20th January 2011

Interested to hear what people think of the production.. To me it sounds pretty average, almost bad.. guitar sounds like it...

ebulb
replies: 3 views: 782
ebulb 20th January 2011
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

I know this isn't pertinent to recording, but this is the only (online) community I belong to and thought there'd more than...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 8 views: 597
nosebleedaudio 20th January 2011

Hi, I play on piano and have quite many two-people (piano+voice) performances at really small venues. Now I always have to carry...

vasikgreif
replies: 0 views: 775
vasikgreif 20th January 2011

I DID SEARCH BEFORE THIS POST thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay we as mixing engineers need to understand and...

fataltone
replies: 5 views: 2,371
sparqee 20th January 2011

I just started recording and really love the slick and processed sounds of 80's records. Examples....Richard Marx, Def Lep,...

gillibi
replies: 48 views: 12,469
kennybro 20th January 2011

What IR can be used for Lexicon Large Ambience?

kjetillunde
replies: 2 views: 1,144
kjetillunde 20th January 2011

I'm using digi 002 rack and I was looking for dual mic preamp which can connect staright to digi 002 rack. So far only Dual Mic...

crashhak
replies: 20 views: 1,828
API Sez... 20th January 2011

I've been having a lot of problems getting bass tracks to stand out in a project I'm working on now. We did not have time to get...

andersmv
replies: 9 views: 1,593
maaaquemeseyo 20th January 2011

what are you using to convert your mac digital out to AES/EBU in of a monitor controller?

pete
replies: 9 views: 1,524
Muser 20th January 2011

I just got of the phone with Sebastian from Sebatron after an eBay mess up. I got a second chance offer on a VMP-4000e and the...

Tomiboy
replies: 0 views: 592
Tomiboy 20th January 2011

i currently have a vtc 32 - a guy i work with has taken a fancy to it and offered to buy it, so i'm considering my options - and...

jammin
replies: 1 views: 1,409
jammin 20th January 2011

Hi! All console Harrison 10B have surround-mixing, or not? How many of surroundAUX send/return(4.0 or 5.1) has this...

egoEgo
replies: 0 views: 556
egoEgo 20th January 2011

Hi, This question goes to live-section. I´m planning to double my guitar signal to stereo. Does anyone have experiences of...

b8236
replies: 2 views: 4,806
b8236 20th January 2011

I’m in the high end forum, because you guys know your stuff. And I want a high end mic for my voice. What: Vocal...

ninedoors
replies: 9 views: 2,078
ninedoors 20th January 2011

Ok, please help me to solve the last missing bit of my gear-to-buy-puzzle... everything else but the PREAMPS has been decided so...

100brothers
replies: 7 views: 1,114
100brothers 20th January 2011
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

I've never purchased from them before. Anyone have any experience dealing with them?

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 9 views: 1,554
doorknocker 20th January 2011

What's your favorite drum overhead? 414's? 184/84/56's? The Josephsons? 121's? 451's? 81's? I've been too lazy to pick up a...

jbuntz
replies: 44 views: 8,939
rocksure 20th January 2011

Feel free to add lines. I Hereby Proclaim This Clean Out The Studio Week - A Poem Time to... Solder the headphones Check the...

Trancetones
replies: 0 views: 494
Trancetones 20th January 2011

Hey guys, Im looking to buy a new interface in order to only record vocals. My price range isn't that high, only between...

Djspiz
replies: 2 views: 478
Manfrensengensen 20th January 2011

Hi everyone, Little help requested. Sennheiser 945 or Audio Technica 6100 for live vocals? Both seem to suppress background...

nnl
replies: 2 views: 549
unclejoe 20th January 2011

Stopped by the Little Labs booth during this NAMM, and they had a SM7 running into their LMNO pre. Sang a bit through it and was...

chessparov
replies: 0 views: 997
chessparov 20th January 2011

Hey, just wondering if anybody had tried this combo?

Edward Shnapper
replies: 1 views: 697
Edward Shnapper 20th January 2011

Can anyone recommend any good books or websites that discuss mixing on a SSL console for hiphop/pop?

contramark
replies: 9 views: 996
cinealta 20th January 2011

SUNDAY 6th February RAISON D'ETRE LONDON Live RECORDING SESSION at Legendary METROPOLIS STUDIO A doors 5pm / 10pm Born in...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 570
The Press Desk 20th January 2011

Where can I get the "feet" that I highlighted in this pic...

302efi
replies: 6 views: 1,949
302efi 20th January 2011

Hi all, just wanted to check something, 0db is equal to a certain voltage 1.3or4 yes? That same voltage on a digital daw is not...

theboogieman
replies: 22 views: 7,714
flatfinger 20th January 2011

Not the harp-ish sound from the tiny strings but the sitar-ish effect on the six string part of his...

Ragan
replies: 3 views: 663
Ragan 20th January 2011

Hello Everyone!! howdy As usual, I have found Gearslutz to be the best place for support, better than the manufactures...

hwardak55
replies: 3 views: 790
hwardak55 20th January 2011

YouTube - Vangelis Spiral I love the tone of the pulsating bass at 2:45? what did he use you think?

adg21
replies: 3 views: 2,180
Sailjunkie 20th January 2011

Does anyone know approx weight for a AMPEX 350 or 351 preamp...I have a line on one but afaird shipping could kill the...

doty
replies: 2 views: 966
doty 20th January 2011

how safe are these buy online producer agreements ala Legalzoom style? I spoke with an entertainment lawyer and he quoted me...

rockitrecordings
replies: 6 views: 1,749
XXXEsq 20th January 2011

Does anyone have recommendations of an interface to add some channels of i/o to the apogee ensemble? I would like to have 10-12...

erikrpierce
replies: 1 views: 608
erikrpierce 20th January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search