The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I got an offer to buy a Takamine Model ES23C Nylon acoustic electric guitar, But oddly I can not find one bit of info on it,...

RealMusician
replies: 0 views: 1,592
RealMusician 7th February 2011

I want my shure wireless grill to be black. Is spray paint okay? Of course i know to remove the grill from the mic components......

joshuarlyon
replies: 7 views: 3,367
Fizzyhair 7th February 2011

I just started getting an error message when opening Protools saying "Pro Tools could not initialize the current playback...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 5 views: 3,186
kooz 7th February 2011

Ok I have a Distressor and I can do the "Bonham sound" with it (oddly enough with a CAD M179 out in front of the kit). ...

shrimpbait
replies: 3 views: 1,169
shrimpbait 7th February 2011

Hey all it's me again. I wanted to let all my fellow pro tool users know that I mixed another #1 ITB. Steve Holy's "Brand...

DECKERATOR
replies: 88 views: 13,455
AcoosticZoo 7th February 2011

Have been looking online, both on forums and through various reviews of stands, both with minimal success. Reactions to the...

Californian
replies: 0 views: 830
Californian 7th February 2011

I don't want to mix with a mouse anymore. I'm currently 100% ITB using PT LE, Logic and Ableton Live (with the balance...

Bendybones
replies: 83 views: 22,366
Mertmo 7th February 2011
replies: 5 views: 849
AgustinZubillaga 7th February 2011

I know this might stupid, but how do you connect up an XLR(cut cable) to a DBX160vu back panel. Thanks

eddieb
replies: 4 views: 539
eddieb 7th February 2011

I dont know what to do! Ive heard great things about both, but the main difference is that the saffire 6 is only 1.1 usb and the...

he_isthatguy313
replies: 4 views: 884
Alex_HS 7th February 2011

i need help making a decision.. I' have to downsize my live rig and big part of is my Soundcraft M12 mixer that's racked in an...

thiagozt
replies: 1 views: 5,990
thiagozt 7th February 2011

Hi! I recently got those speakers from ebay and they arrived with speaker central part pushed in. Is that considered as damage...

AmbitotPuPhang
replies: 8 views: 1,027
dubrichie 7th February 2011

it says: Or, save 54% by trading in your legacy PCI-based Pro Tools system (Pro Tools 3, Pro Tools|24, Pro Tools|24 Mix...

thedommer
replies: 7 views: 1,124
psycho_monkey 7th February 2011

alrighty, i came across THESE things and thought that they might be useful to some gearsluts. they're little angled stands...

dubrichie
replies: 1 views: 1,254
j-uk 7th February 2011

Can anyone suggest a di / dir box for reamping guitars. I'm using a pod x3 pro ATM shock is perfect but not terribly portable.

Fizzyhair
replies: 0 views: 554
Fizzyhair 7th February 2011

I generally avoid close drum mics like the plague, but sometimes it's impossible to get enough presence/punch in a dense mix...

evangelista
replies: 9 views: 1,224
Hornblower64 7th February 2011

"LEEEET'S GOOOOOO STEEEEEELEEEEEEERS" As loud as possible? SM7B? This is going into an Avalon M5 pre.

Bender412
replies: 5 views: 891
stakeoutstudios 7th February 2011

alrighty, i just came across THESE speakers after googling "single driver speakers" while doing a bit of reading up...

dubrichie
replies: 0 views: 523
dubrichie 7th February 2011

I hope this topic is right for this forum! I have a "hypothetical" situation I could use input on. In current pop...

newguy1
replies: 0 views: 1,127
newguy1 7th February 2011

I'm debating between two headphone amps. Either the Behringer Powerplay Pro XL HA4700 or the ART HeadAmp 6 (NOT the Pro model)....

Hxd Ped
replies: 1 views: 698
doulos30 7th February 2011

hello fellow slutz today i found an old pair of advent 3 speakers in my basement in the instructions it says to connect the...

connormusic
replies: 0 views: 460
connormusic 7th February 2011

Hey guys, My friends were using my studio and came in to complain about one of the monitors not working. Didn't hear any pops...

coldwrld
replies: 3 views: 582
entropy 7th February 2011

I just made a quick recording on my mb pro. I recorded and played electric bass, wah guitar and lead guitar. A synth pad is also...

sveinis
replies: 2 views: 413
sveinis 6th February 2011

Most of my EQ's and comp's are stereo or I have two of them; more of an OCD thing than anything else, since there are plenty of...

AndreH
replies: 1 views: 713
AndreH 6th February 2011

Hi everyone, I am a mezzo-soprano, classical singer. Which microphone (close miking in studio), according to you, would best...

velna
replies: 3 views: 932
mahler007 6th February 2011

hello,before i actually went and bought a preamp for my blue blueberry i couldnt quite make up mind on what preamp to get,i was...

urfavorite
replies: 2 views: 3,133
urfavorite 6th February 2011

Hi peeps. I got this off of Ebay. The seller believed it to be a Tore Seem mic pre, but I'm not sure, as it does not look like...

Mr Funk
replies: 29 views: 3,784
balluda 6th February 2011

I'm changing my AD/DA converters to a Lucid 88192. I want to use two channels of the DA for my monitoring chain. I use Quested...

sdelsolray
replies: 0 views: 722
sdelsolray 6th February 2011

Take a look at this video, "Crafting Tetro" (Skip to 2:40 if you're impatient) Apple - Final Cut Studio Final Cut...

Miltersen
replies: 1 views: 676
SynthLine09 6th February 2011

I'm working on sorting out grounding issues that may arise as I get my rack and console all properly wired up. I'm trying to...

Quint
replies: 16 views: 3,062
msquared 6th February 2011

Is there any book with an overview of the multitracking history?

kjetillunde
replies: 8 views: 896
theblue1 6th February 2011

Hey slutters, big post, long post, first topic, but hopefully some tech heads can help me out/start some interesting...

bensaddiction
replies: 16 views: 6,813
capgage 6th February 2011

Did some mic snare testing tonight between the good old sm57, which I'm quite used to, and the Beta57 which arrived today. I...

awagner08
replies: 13 views: 2,564
Sk106 6th February 2011

Hi! I have PT HD. I really do not know what happens but all of the sudden in ALL my plug ins I can not recall any presets from...

Fuel
replies: 2 views: 2,949
FLUKE 6th February 2011

I'll try not to be too wordy here. I guess this is like my GS introduction, and future posts will likely be a bit less long...

johnnyjohnson
replies: 0 views: 474
johnnyjohnson 6th February 2011

I live in a townhouse now so I am not able to have a lot of my equipment because of noise. I was wondering if anyone knew of a...

heisleyamor
replies: 5 views: 1,449
JonnyHomes 6th February 2011

Does anyone know where I could send out a microphone for a custom paint job?

cschuby
replies: 6 views: 2,538
jchadstopherhuez 6th February 2011

Recently got an MG102C, mainly to route synths and other audio to my monitors. I still have a chance to return it, and I've been...

shponglefan
replies: 1 views: 1,328
cavern 6th February 2011

Amazon.com: Danelectro D-1 Fab Distortion Effects Pedal: Musical Instruments Any analog distortion suggestions?

tyler1205
replies: 7 views: 1,770
deciferthis 6th February 2011

Just broke my last Gearslutz mug! It was the pride and joy of my studio and you can't get them anymore :facepalm:

stevetgn
replies: 6 views: 1,047
Fletcher 6th February 2011

heres another little quiz and a cry for help, what is the machine behind the lovely melody behind the vocal at 48 secs in and...

edwap
replies: 1 views: 823
sensing 6th February 2011

I bought a DDA DMR12 desk and after installing it in my studio i found out a few channels aren't working as they should. three of...

ONE LUV
replies: 3 views: 1,241
ray_subsonic 6th February 2011

I own a slim phatty and it came with a little white Moog pouch. Could someone explain what exactly this is? lol Also, when I...

tyler1205
replies: 3 views: 1,091
Friedemann 6th February 2011

...why USB/Firewire and not Ethernet. Seems GigE would be MUCH faster. Anybody know?

sparrish92
replies: 4 views: 581
sparrish92 6th February 2011

Hello, I have a question about overheads. I recently came across a set of recordings on here where the overheads were recorded...

egervari
replies: 6 views: 809
egervari 6th February 2011

I'm going to be working on a project away from home for a few months and I need to buy a new pair of monitors to take with me so...

loveinoctober
replies: 0 views: 626
loveinoctober 6th February 2011

Hard-bop hall of famer Teddy Charles, whom many of you know, has played with Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Miles Davis (nature...

newyorkbrass
replies: 0 views: 733
newyorkbrass 6th February 2011

For me so far, the only thing that truly makes it on this list are my Josephson match pair C42 microphones. A couple of other...

n8tron
replies: 187 views: 18,519
grrrayson 6th February 2011

Hello! Is this possible... Am I asking for too much??? I use cubase 5... Id usually transpose the region a few times with...

Suda Badri
replies: 0 views: 839
Suda Badri 6th February 2011

Hello, anyone know of anyone that repairs bryston amps in the socal area? i have a out of warranty bryston 3b that i would like...

WeAreVibrations
replies: 8 views: 1,553
proamptech 6th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search