The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The new Social Distortion album came out yesterday, listened to it day and night and have to say: I love it. Nice songs, awesome...

Tuberizer
replies: 4 views: 576
Sigma 25th January 2011

which are more flat and natural? the new KRK 8400's or theSony MDR-7509H's? i plan on using the with the new VRM box for mixing...

Nina
replies: 6 views: 657
therealbigd 25th January 2011

After a recent experience I had with Metric Halo, I just wanted to express my thanks and gratitude publicly. Despite the fact...

blakegaston
replies: 3 views: 721
burnhard 25th January 2011

I just mixed a Pop demo for a friend I know, it was so much easier and less time consuming for me to get a better more...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 9 views: 1,288
Deleted 6ccb844 25th January 2011

I have bought a QY70, a little portable hardware sequencer. Im impressed with the practical it is for quick recordings, but...

lagoausente
replies: 7 views: 1,078
lagoausente 25th January 2011

What is the mixer console shown at the beginning of the "Geico Record" commercial? Sj_1uiL7T7o

seen-da-sizer
replies: 3 views: 1,698
seen-da-sizer 25th January 2011

I'm running a mac pro quad core with an mbox 2 and krk 6's. However, I plug in the monitors with 1/4 cables into the (Mon Left...

Cologero
replies: 1 views: 671
Steb 25th January 2011

My friend has a emulator II that I went to check out Went to power it up and low and behold nothing. Upon further inspection I...

lovekrafty
replies: 4 views: 1,771
lovekrafty 25th January 2011

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm offering a free vocal recording session to one lucky singer here in...

ssprod19
replies: 0 views: 521
ssprod19 25th January 2011

So I've been mixing for a while and I've gotten to what I consider pretty close to the quality that you hear in the big studio's...

Bladesoar
replies: 18 views: 5,045
Sigma 25th January 2011

Hey guys, I'm wanting to put out a feeler for any positions available in the production of music. I'm being realistic and know...

Hadeed
replies: 7 views: 375
Hadeed 25th January 2011

I just purchased an OWC Bus-powered FW800 drive. I'm using it with my Macbook Pro 15" (newest model) and my Apogee Ensemble....

maxiedaniels
replies: 2 views: 807
maxiedaniels 25th January 2011

Since I have gotten my NS10's hooked up to the Bryston 4b st, my system is really cranking and it seems like my ears have been...

gb-jazz
replies: 12 views: 18,572
Sigma 25th January 2011

Hi! I ran into a small problem working with Icedaudios Audiofinder. i love the program, but i can't seem to be able to let it...

dikkiedik
replies: 1 views: 955
IcedAudio 25th January 2011

I'm getting ready to record some drums. I have a pretty good idea of what I would like to do as far as what mic's and pres to...

vladshap
replies: 5 views: 1,057
vladshap 25th January 2011

Hoping that someone in Utah may have an Engl Savage (non SE) that they might consider renting me for a few days. Need to cut...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 0 views: 723
Matt Hepworth 25th January 2011

I have a Lexicon PCM80 and was thinking to update to the TC M5000 reverb. Does anyone have any experience from both? In what ways...

Gaorinath
replies: 3 views: 3,083
Voyage.One 25th January 2011

HI! im going to buy either of these pair of monitors and i'd love to hear what gearslutz have to say about them before to make...

brubru
replies: 7 views: 5,878
sam guaiana 25th January 2011

Dunno if this is crazy, but after 1 month tracking, than mixing and so on i can´t listen to a record anymore, i got no positve...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 9 views: 924
ofajen 25th January 2011

After reading that some dig the vibe of this unit I decided to try it since I have 3 of them. One has been in my bass head rack...

Manfrensengensen
replies: 4 views: 825
vernier 25th January 2011

Is this the ultimate setup? Everyone knows that pro tools is ass cheeks when it comes to trying to get a bit of a beat going on...

Toby snowby
replies: 0 views: 504
Toby snowby 25th January 2011

Hey folks, I have just become aware of these little Adam A3X's. They look real sick, especially for the price. I am currently...

Cicatrix
replies: 5 views: 2,222
Cicatrix 25th January 2011

I have a small project studio (ITB) that has been growing steadily and I want to have higher quality pieces for my signal flow;...

Anthony Duran
replies: 13 views: 1,041
doncaparker 25th January 2011

Does anyone have any info on these mics? An artist I play for recently recorded using one and it sounds amazing. I can't find...

SMCrock
replies: 2 views: 1,474
Isle of Weight 25th January 2011

I've noticed in my ebay searches for a pair of at4050s that some have resonator disks on the diaphragms and some don't. Does...

weswienman
replies: 0 views: 662
weswienman 25th January 2011

I have a NT2a, and I suppose dark-sounding preamps are better for it, so, would you please recommend a few of them.

Red Baron
replies: 31 views: 7,996
Red Baron 25th January 2011

Hi Good Gearslutz folk. I have been trying to downsize my studio setup little by little for Portability, and space. I currently...

Cicatrix
replies: 7 views: 6,659
Cicatrix 25th January 2011

Hey all, I've recently done a solid recording with a band in a warehouse, with all 3 of them playing live together(proper...

Piranhadrum
replies: 5 views: 721
Sim 25th January 2011

I have seen over and over again (including myself) the need for manuals. I have found a site that has them for free. Gear that I...

Gibripper75
replies: 5 views: 988
drbob1 25th January 2011

Any comments on SE 4400A? Simo

jujumies
replies: 9 views: 14,402
Outlaw Hans 25th January 2011

Looking for a store in the LA / Valley area that carries Neutrik XLR and TRS connectors. All the places I've tried are either out...

junior
replies: 6 views: 1,632
AndyFromDenver 25th January 2011

So - I'm in the market for a pair of SDC's to fill in a hole in my new mic locker, having parted ways with my own studio...

AndyZippy
replies: 2 views: 2,694
Manfrensengensen 25th January 2011

Hey Everyone, Looking for studio in the San Fernando Valley. Needs decent sized live room, large format console (ie API, Neve,...

arrowood101
replies: 28 views: 1,344
arrowood101 25th January 2011

did any one try this guys? Logic Ultra Thin Short & Wireless Cover - Logic Covers - Silicone Editing Covers owners' reviews...

blackafgano
replies: 4 views: 731
blackafgano 25th January 2011

Why do people think this is? I for one am mixing my own record but Im starting to think maybe i should get a pro to do it...

HOTC
replies: 80 views: 4,322
blacklion 24th January 2011

I've been looking at these lately, but i was wondering if anyone can help me out. This thing has 3 seperate master outs(a passive...

Ry Thomas
replies: 4 views: 5,262
the Seed 24th January 2011

I just plugged an external network hard drive to my Imac i5. Hard drive is western digital mybook world edition2 and it is...

jujumies
replies: 13 views: 2,136
biggator6 24th January 2011

I'm seriously thinking about purchasing a Toft ATB16 mixer for my project studio. So far, the only store around the area which...

Reveirg
replies: 1 views: 566
areyousure 24th January 2011

I was wondering if anybody could help me with this little problem I have with recording my vst instruments via Cubase 4. The...

stargate
replies: 7 views: 1,570
blacklion 24th January 2011

Hi guys! I'm just wondering, what's a "proper" (dare I use the word) way to EQ instruments? I know it depends on the...

QuadWing
replies: 26 views: 9,587
Unclenny 24th January 2011

I friggin love their plugs -- but it looks like their forum is down and the site hasn't been updated in a while. Anybody know if...

indie
replies: 2 views: 600
stella645 24th January 2011

I need to take a few tips from this guy. Just a couple of sounds in reason, a sample and you are good to go Dz_MOPQTuas as of...

syntheticrhyme
replies: 2 views: 784
cennay 24th January 2011

I don't quite know where to post this so forgive me if this is the wrong place. I am currently busy recording backtracks for...

Beiteltjie
replies: 2 views: 710
Beiteltjie 24th January 2011

Hi all, I'm in studio right now recalling some mixes I did in Pro Tools from 2004, it's an urgent remix request from an old...

Ruairi
replies: 3 views: 1,014
Ruairi 24th January 2011

Damn, these mics multiply, they used to be only 4 last two month ago.. heh DAPRO - Neumann U87 clone Condenser Mic's... Last...

gsilbers
replies: 4 views: 4,606
AcademyCurve 24th January 2011

I have an SM57 on the top head (capsule 2" above rim, positioned between RT and hats, pointed at center of head) and another...

Phydeaux
replies: 10 views: 2,605
Musiclab 24th January 2011

"Product: Peavey 5150 Price Paid: N/A Submitted 02/16/2001 at 10:30am by Rip Glitter Email: mpbourja<at>yahoo dot...

relaxo
replies: 32 views: 3,619
changeng 24th January 2011

can i connect a green bullet to a line input (of a soundcard) and record it or do i have to plug it into an amp? thanks!

Shrum
replies: 7 views: 1,507
joeq 24th January 2011

Do you think people will pay to use high end synths and use a studio just to mix?

daguv
replies: 11 views: 2,639
antti 24th January 2011

Hi guys and gals, So im a first time poster and heres my deal - Im a comp sci/audio technology major at this college, and im...

theMusicMan
replies: 8 views: 2,317
theMusicMan 24th January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search