The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,131
Views: 2,131
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What's up Gearslutz howdy I just purchased a BAE DMP mic pre and I need a compressor for Hip-Hop & R/B vocals. I was leaning...

Smokey510
replies: 11 views: 10,159
ROCKER STUDIOS 3rd February 2011

Hey folks, I will mostly likely be recording an album of a well known guitarist whom i'd rather not mention until we start the...

misterdmmc
replies: 0 views: 256
misterdmmc 3rd February 2011

looking for a firewire interace right now NEED 16 input for laptop recording full bands. im thinking 2 sapphire pros but thats...

MakeMeRich
replies: 4 views: 671
dfahb44 3rd February 2011

I just setup my old xr627 (jan 2008) next to my new one (jan 2011) in a new mynx. I've been switching back and forth to test...

finalmattasy
replies: 0 views: 955
finalmattasy 3rd February 2011

Ok. So there's a little something that I never understood how it was done and I always found it intriguing, even before I got...

Bladesoar
replies: 11 views: 1,009
Bladesoar 3rd February 2011

How many different kinds of copy protection devices do you have? I have three: 1. Propellerhead Ignition Key 2....

careyletendre
replies: 0 views: 483
careyletendre 3rd February 2011

I want to buy two SSL Xrack module preamps, I have demoed the XR621 but not the XR627 with VHD because it wasn't available. I...

NDW
replies: 9 views: 3,758
finalmattasy 3rd February 2011

I've always loved wah pedals, but a few years ago I got the urge to really delve deeper into them. My current wah is a Teese...

thejamspot
replies: 22 views: 3,475
thejamspot 3rd February 2011

I'm interested in getting a low end Pro Tools setup and I'm looking at the various interfaces. My budget is around $300-$400, and...

g22
replies: 3 views: 1,227
nst7 3rd February 2011

So, I'm looking at investing into the Eleven Rack, but I want to hear the reviews of people that already own one? what do you...

undergroundmusic
replies: 1 views: 742
nst7 3rd February 2011

A buddy of mine may be heading to Greensboro, NC and was wondering how the music scene is there. Anyone from around there that...

tazman
replies: 63 views: 4,741
snüzz 3rd February 2011

There's a racked pair of these up on Ebay, i've heard good things about other Rca Ba series but there's no info on these I can...

Schumanji
replies: 0 views: 1,151
Schumanji 3rd February 2011

Im wondering if anyone has purchased this newer mic? I bought one today our of sheer curiosity of the product... Any reviews...

jlaugh87
replies: 11 views: 4,873
Krush411 3rd February 2011

I knew that gear lust had finally taken over me when I spent 350 bucks on the Jomox MBase 11 synth which does one thing, and one...

Monsieur_R
replies: 1 views: 606
CJ Mastering 3rd February 2011

I need some more monitors. I've been mixing on Dynaudio BM15a for a couple of years now and I at that point that I can hear...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 2 views: 1,034
mark714 3rd February 2011

I just picked up my first copy of this unit today, and I'm stunned by the sound. I've only used it on a vocal mixdown today, but...

magus888
replies: 6 views: 2,143
NoizyNinja 3rd February 2011

I need a new pair of cans soon, and I liked the 701's I used years ago, but I also use them as a singer, and I'm thinking if I...

DaVinci
replies: 8 views: 1,946
Rockhard studio 3rd February 2011

I have an original Yamaha 02R, which I use for running my MIDI stuff through to build and mix tracks as I go. I use my Fireface...

Mr. Z
replies: 8 views: 1,423
superburtm 3rd February 2011

I love some of the tones I am able to achieve with Trilian, and Scarbee Pre Bass Amped, but the main problem I have, is if I have...

blakegaston
replies: 2 views: 1,503
blakegaston 3rd February 2011

What is the difference between these two? (besides physical feature and the xy axis) Pros and cons I guess...

bigmonster7
replies: 1 views: 2,366
TacklingDummy 3rd February 2011

Ok can anyone help me understand why the "new" alesis i02 express usb interface is better than the Alesis 4usb (it has...

AlbiniSpector
replies: 0 views: 758
AlbiniSpector 3rd February 2011

I'm thinking of buying this sub, and would like to get a good condition used one if possible: HSU VTF-15H:...

BreakAesthetechs
replies: 0 views: 1,890
BreakAesthetechs 3rd February 2011

It seems that my console has come with unbalanced looms, TS jack to EDAC to the console. My 192s aren't liking that at all and...

Nowak
replies: 14 views: 436
Nowak 3rd February 2011

Hello fellow gearguys and geargals. I have a question regarding my setup and was directed to this forum for help. I have a...

NemoTheCat
replies: 0 views: 483
NemoTheCat 3rd February 2011

From IK Multimedias website: 'NAMM News: Coming Soon on AmpliTube Orange®, Soldano™, Seymour Duncan™, Gallien-Krueger®...

Michael.C
replies: 1 views: 15,920
Peter - IK 3rd February 2011

Hello everybody I plan to come to Melbourne for one year, and iam looking for people to share thoughts, experiments and...

yass
replies: 3 views: 525
yass 3rd February 2011

I've done some searching on this site but can't find an answer to my question. I'm looking for a cd/dvd burner that will burn...

bamb00
replies: 1 views: 1,109
John Willett 3rd February 2011

Its a serious question. And I politely request that people responding stay on-topic. kfhkh I think a lot of people aren't aware...

Jules
replies: 176 views: 10,564
Sounds Great 2nd February 2011

How long did it take you to receive it? I'm itching to get the full version working...

Id Ridden
replies: 9 views: 698
Id Ridden 2nd February 2011

Hello, I use this forum all the time and have learnt so much that i decided I would make an attempt to give back. Here...

Luke M
replies: 0 views: 3,698
Luke M 2nd February 2011

An Eno oblique strategy in the form of a website. - c

Silver Sonya
replies: 6 views: 731
madtheory 2nd February 2011

I am looking at recording in Germany for my next jazz trio CD. Does anyone know whether I can get a refund for the VAT tax on...

jazzmanATB
replies: 2 views: 2,140
jazzmanATB 2nd February 2011

I'm looking to get some new speakers for my home setup and just saw these on the PMC site: Wafer 2 speaker Anyone heard...

Darius van H
replies: 0 views: 879
Darius van H 2nd February 2011

I have an 88.2 session, PT9 on my macbook, problem is, doesn't allow for this sample rate and I want to get a lot of editing done...

booob
replies: 0 views: 409
booob 2nd February 2011

Yeah, it makes sense that the mix through $100k console will sound better than the $5k setup on a mac, but why? You frequently...

CrankyChris
replies: 120 views: 6,342
filipv 2nd February 2011

Hi Gang, I do jazz vocals and some voice over work as well and currently use a Moajave MA 200 in my Home Studio which I really...

zzbmg2001
replies: 5 views: 2,300
James Lugo 2nd February 2011

Anyone have a recommendation for a cable that will actually stay in the iPad's audio out, output? I'm using an adapter into a...

gongbass
replies: 1 views: 1,300
Dreamsilent 2nd February 2011

hey guys, so ive been recording my bands new album, everything is sounding amazing and going just as i had planned. we were...

BCAUTS
replies: 2 views: 4,100
jinksdingo 2nd February 2011

Greetings all. I wanted to see if any of you guys have received any pre-ordered mics from AA. I placed 2 orders in early November...

rayray145
replies: 7 views: 1,295
ansonwing 2nd February 2011

Hey Slutz.... Can any one steer me in the direction on what sort of verbs and delays were used in this song on the Lead...

Lolo22
replies: 4 views: 3,142
Luc Sabourin 2nd February 2011

IM SURE I'M GOING TO GET SLATED FOR ASKING THIS BUT HAS ANYBODY HAD ANY EXPERIENCES WITH THE BEHRINGER COMPOSER PRO MDX2600...

Deleted User
replies: 9 views: 1,130
Deleted User 2nd February 2011

Zaph|Audio - ZA-SR71 Thoughts for use as monitors? Searching around the net it's pretty clear that this guy is damn serious...

TwardyLikeTank
replies: 2 views: 1,783
O.F.F. 2nd February 2011

Ah well.... I'll keep it brief.. Hello im chris from Manchester.. Great to meet you slutzzzzzzz... kfhkh Yeeeeh! :D

MrToast
replies: 2 views: 531
Dean Roddey 2nd February 2011

Hope you guys/gals can hook me up. I'm looking for female singers who can record themselves and send it to me. I send vocal...

Amber
replies: 4 views: 675
Windshore 2nd February 2011

Hi Slutz, Just wanted to see if I could start a thread about interesting uses of chorus and flanger effects when mixing. My...

mahler007
replies: 3 views: 1,472
Sigma 2nd February 2011

Hi! I'm looking to get a control interface, sub-$1000, for PT9 (Windows 7, 64-bit). I only use and will only care to use Pro...

nighttrainpete
replies: 0 views: 580
nighttrainpete 2nd February 2011

fine machine. but does anyone have a manual pdf or any advice on the sequencer? i know it makes warm punchy bass but its not...

edwap
replies: 9 views: 1,296
Vogon 2nd February 2011

I usually start with a snare that gets me 90% of the way there, but of course there's always just a little sparkle or smack...

HSLand
replies: 12 views: 4,401
Reiner 2nd February 2011

It is always great when the person recording or the actual guitarist knows what sound they want and just capture it correctly. It...

egervari
replies: 24 views: 10,331
NeedsMoreFuzz 2nd February 2011

This is gonna be a super basic question but I cant work it out. I am setting up my dads 5.1 Surround Sound speakers but 2 of...

ldn2
replies: 2 views: 710
ldn2 2nd February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search