The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hi. anyone know the frequency range of the typical laptop...

SPORT
replies: 3 views: 11,468
Flying_Dutchman 27th January 2011

Hey guy's I have a question I'm about to have the 16x16 Avid HD unnit and a C24.. Should I wire the mics into the back of the C24...

HealyEnt.
replies: 7 views: 5,001
RonT 27th January 2011

I recently decided it was time to upgrade my recording gear. I decided to go with the AudioFire4 after reading countless positive...

Kasper91
replies: 1 views: 548
Kasper91 27th January 2011

Hi guys... I'm reading and diggin the Nebula and NAT software (Acustica-Audio).... It seems like N.A.T can create Nebula...

djimon
replies: 11 views: 3,440
beingmf 27th January 2011

So the Foo Fighters are recording again and this time they've enlisted Butch Vig. Apparently they're recording in Dave Grohl's...

ltemma74
replies: 15 views: 4,042
theblue1 27th January 2011

Hey guys, what sort of performance are you getting and with which macbook pro model? I just got the santa rosa 2.4 17"...

SOLOIST101
replies: 13 views: 3,076
RCM - Ronan 27th January 2011

If you only have 2 channels and you want to get stereo drums with a bit of weight in the kick, is it feasible to consider using...

richgilb
replies: 18 views: 5,118
Matti 27th January 2011

For the longest time I've been using my soundcard (Audigy 2 ZS) and computer speakers (Klipsch ProMedia) for producing/mixing...

shponglefan
replies: 5 views: 549
shponglefan 27th January 2011

Can you combine aux sends off a mixing board by using a combining Y cable (2 TRS cables from the auxes being soldered to one XLR...

ResonantMind
replies: 6 views: 2,151
Adlen 27th January 2011

Looking for input on what to mix down to. Our last two cds were mixed from protools to a Trident 80b back to pt for a 24 bit...

michael cleary
replies: 3 views: 559
travisbrown 27th January 2011

I know they have drivers for win 7 now, but they do not list ableton as one of the DAWs that are directly "compatible"...

Anthony Duran
replies: 1 views: 637
Anthony Duran 27th January 2011

I'm not really looking for a bass synth that can do overdriven in your face tones, more like deep lush "we didn't have a...

enroper
replies: 4 views: 1,111
Goliath|Audio 27th January 2011

Hey guys, I know that there are like 100,000 threads exactly like this and trust me when I say I'm confident that I've looked at...

ieatchairs
replies: 4 views: 1,195
ieatchairs 27th January 2011

Cubase 5. Quad core 2.5ghz 4gb ram Vista 64bit. Only 2gigs free on HDD, ( have 2tb ext. hooked up, near empty). The...

asdfdsa
replies: 16 views: 1,587
David Watts 27th January 2011

is there a free osx tool to convert flac into wav?

pete
replies: 4 views: 685
pete 27th January 2011

After reading SOS (Sound On Sound) the ONLY pub I trust because they have actually reviewed a number of products and have NOT...

theproduca
replies: 3 views: 2,239
nosebleedaudio 27th January 2011

Hey guys, At the moment I have a RME Fireface 400. However, it broke and will be down for some time at repair. I was thinking...

jangoux
replies: 0 views: 408
jangoux 27th January 2011

I have been looking at many forums and topics and have seen many recommendations, there seem to be a lot of them but not so much...

skyform
replies: 6 views: 1,363
yaren 27th January 2011

Trying to daisy chain an RME Fireface 800 to a external Hitachi G-Drive to a Mac Mini and the Fireface doesn't seem to like this...

pennyco
replies: 3 views: 3,287
NeedsMoreFuzz 27th January 2011

Hi everybody! I'm studying in the States and I will go back to my home country in October. Before going back I decided that I...

SillyHoney
replies: 0 views: 505
SillyHoney 27th January 2011

Can Logic receive midi messages through multiple ports, and if so how? The manual doesn't explain using multiple midi ports in...

Zarathunkya
replies: 2 views: 892
Muser 27th January 2011

Hey I searched but couldn't find any info on here. Anyone on here had experience with outsourcing part of their music production...

ar10003
replies: 41 views: 3,327
psycho_monkey 27th January 2011

Hi all. I need a firewire 4 channel minimum DA converter for use with a Mac laptop for live backing tracks work. The...

Ski spiggy
replies: 1 views: 430
odavy 27th January 2011

Hey guys, anyone using this model for mixing/tracking? wondered what sort of performance you are getting.. thanks, Michael

SOLOIST101
replies: 2 views: 489
SOLOIST101 27th January 2011

Hi guys (and gals)! I'm looking to a buy Apogee Mini-Me - with or without USB/FW expansion. I already have a Mini-DAC with...

burningd
replies: 2 views: 578
burningd 27th January 2011

Would it be possible that i take a 2 DI boxes and run your two other mics of choice into the 2 line in that the Duet offers. If...

da4gotten92
replies: 2 views: 613
desotoslo 27th January 2011

The past 10 hours has been dedicated to determining that the random computer noise/hiss crap in my synth audio was due to the...

LianL
replies: 0 views: 658
LianL 27th January 2011

I'm kind of stumped. I noticed a hiss from my triton when I turn the volume up at least half way on my bl modded 002. Things I've...

DaKid
replies: 0 views: 495
DaKid 27th January 2011

Dear GearSlutz, Recently I've been using Logic Pro 9 on my Dual-Core iMac with 4 GB Ram and Snow Leopard, which is not a weak...

CeeAsh
replies: 2 views: 1,253
CeeAsh 27th January 2011

I have the single channel Great River ME-1NV, which gives me the silkiest vocals. I also have a Grace M101 which captures my...

sw0mgt
replies: 4 views: 809
AnthonyRochester 27th January 2011

Hey there, I'm looking into getting a new mic for vocals and I've narrowed it down to the Bottle Rocket Stage 1 or the Shure...

MutantTurtle182
replies: 3 views: 1,653
BradLyons 27th January 2011

I found an old thread on micing up a banjo, but it didn't differentiate between open-backs and resonators. I have an open-back....

binarymilton
replies: 13 views: 4,274
Jimbo 27th January 2011

Hey everyone, After doing some research, I've narrowed down a list of preamps to supplement the clean, neutral pres in the...

clasam
replies: 6 views: 951
clasam 27th January 2011

Hi Anyone have experience about Desert Island Audio BA183 Dual Mic Preamp? Neve BA183 How's compare to famous Brent...

alyi
replies: 10 views: 3,430
tegtours 27th January 2011

The Overstayer gets lots of praise here especially for drum bus and similar duties. What I'd like to know is if its versatile for...

John N
replies: 3 views: 830
John N 27th January 2011

The Mytek has spdif coax in and out. The Imac has optical in and out. Do I need something like the M-audio Lightbridge (that...

sampsontodd
replies: 1 views: 851
mytek 27th January 2011

Hopefully someone has some experience with this? I want to clean the tweeter with a micro fiber cloth and water (if there is a...

usuallyincapable
replies: 3 views: 1,092
usuallyincapable 27th January 2011

Hey guys, been planning the final bits of my home studio and have hit a bit of a wall in terms of drums. It was my intention...

Harry_farfallen
replies: 7 views: 925
Vum 27th January 2011

Hello I have a focusrite sapphire 6 audio interface and I'm trying to connect a mic to it. It's a DR-VX1 dynamic vocal mic...

mmvsbg
replies: 0 views: 869
mmvsbg 27th January 2011

Hello, How do you feed your sidechains ? (on buses) Just some practical question about how to feed the key input of my SSL...

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 4 views: 832
MarkyGoldstein 27th January 2011

Hi, I am in need of someone to help me wire up my converteres to my console patch bay, not sure if the person will actually need...

Shadow Boxer
replies: 2 views: 224
Shadow Boxer 27th January 2011

I remember reading a few months ago a post regarding a dbx compressor comparing it to a newer revision. I'm not sure if it was...

Melodeath
replies: 0 views: 993
Melodeath 27th January 2011

I have the Akai MPK88, and I'm hating it at the moment. I'm a piano player, and the MPK88 seems to do a terrible job captures...

maxiedaniels
replies: 11 views: 3,889
Peter Gberg 27th January 2011

Just curious to see what people are using after their passive summing box.. pre's. comps, eq's, outboard fx's... a mix of some...

the Seed
replies: 2 views: 687
the Seed 27th January 2011

My ATR-100 manual says every 8 hours of operation, I was wondering what gets done in the trenches? I am doing full track...

lowpassfilter
replies: 12 views: 2,550
studiostuff 27th January 2011

Hey The last month I have been having problems with my setup when I use the DI and amp out on my ISA. I recorded a whole record...

Pies
replies: 1 views: 798
sailor 27th January 2011

Hey guys Im wondering could I take a live audio signal route it through a mixer and flip the phase and then run it through some...

da4gotten92
replies: 15 views: 1,151
E.rOk.stA 26th January 2011

Testing things out here now I have things patched up. I'm getting a low level hum from the 192's into the console however, if...

Nowak
replies: 8 views: 645
Nowak 26th January 2011

Inversing the phase on mics when miking snare drum top and bottom. So I don't and still get great results. Do any of you guys...

Bladesoar
replies: 17 views: 1,780
Rednose 26th January 2011

Hello all, I have some questions about upgrading my workflow for tracking... I have a few synths/drum machines but only a stereo...

MJivxx
replies: 16 views: 1,801
MJivxx 26th January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search