The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am a bit surprised that no one is making an summing box with volume automation and recall which also can function as a DAW...

Zeppelin
replies: 20 views: 2,062
psycho_monkey 30th January 2011

Up for sale is a 1968 Martin 00-16C concert sized guitar. I've got pix and details posted on my blog I bought the guitar in...

The Buddha Rats
replies: 2 views: 3,255
The Buddha Rats 30th January 2011

I have protools 9 already. If I buy the omni can I sell the license that comes with it? That would save me a fair bit on the...

thedommer
replies: 5 views: 1,618
thedommer 30th January 2011

Hello, well, does exist any sample library with really a good rhodes sound? I mean, the part I like more of a rhodes is that...

elan
replies: 13 views: 3,904
The Real MC 30th January 2011

So I'm giving my self a headache now trying to choose a new interface. Good reviews bad reviews all about the same...

Fizzyhair
replies: 11 views: 990
Fizzyhair 30th January 2011

OK I know there have been numerous Black Lion Mod threads and I have read a number, But please bare with me as I'll risk one...

KevWind
replies: 15 views: 3,318
dbeck 30th January 2011

I am looking for opinions on the best VST Guitars effects for ultra smooth leads such as in this video: YouTube - God Gave Rock...

Quantum7
replies: 4 views: 1,426
Vogon 30th January 2011

I just received an old beige Sennheiser MD 421 with mini-tuchel connector, but I don't know what model it is. It has no model...

antipodes_jag
replies: 15 views: 2,483
Mr. Wilson 30th January 2011

When selecting the MH soundcard as the Mac audio device, is there any way to rout the audio input/outputs to anything other than...

4'33"
replies: 4 views: 620
maks 30th January 2011

So I know syncing the a2d has come up before but I'm not finding any info on my specific question. I'm curious if I clock the 003...

pbs
replies: 3 views: 667
Raw-Tracks 30th January 2011

I'm currently looking to purchase a new interface for my home studio setup. I have been looking at both the MOTU 8 Pre and the...

ryaaanasaurus
replies: 5 views: 4,169
Richmask41 30th January 2011

Question for any studio or live audio engineer looking for the best recommendation for one great vocal mic and a mic pre for...

sos_records
replies: 3 views: 1,393
Shaolin 30th January 2011

I would like to be able to allow clients with PT9 on a laptop to come in a plug into a D-Command control surface, is this...

andersmv
replies: 8 views: 1,945
Eganmedia 30th January 2011

Wait i have to re-edit beat.. I dont want people to steal it...

Toby snowby
replies: 0 views: 339
Toby snowby 30th January 2011

Hi, BMC-2 is DAC and Monitor Control. Could you tell me a few DAC with similar sound qualilty, and your opinion about this...

Red Baron
replies: 5 views: 5,167
once a roadie 30th January 2011

Anybody know how a Digidesign 003R with the Black Lion Audio Signature mod stacks up to some higher end converters/clocks... Or...

zbargain
replies: 12 views: 10,222
El Comanche 30th January 2011

I know this is a pretty open ended question but I'm wondering what most people expect when they hire someone to mix for them. ...

loudlael
replies: 29 views: 1,642
Aisle 6 30th January 2011

Hello Friends! I am proud to announce, and happy to invite you to the grand re-opening of Eastern Bloc Studios, The event will...

Lee Cardan
replies: 19 views: 779
Lee Cardan 30th January 2011

I currently have the mbox 2 which I am not a fan of, and now that I have PT9 I was wondering how much better the Presonus...

Slater05
replies: 2 views: 1,262
Slater05 30th January 2011

Good day, just looking for some thoughts and advice please I have a K&K pure mini, and a Fishman AGX-125 UST installed in my...

mgray
replies: 0 views: 835
mgray 30th January 2011

...........ok, so a rapper I work with brought this guy along to my studio a few day ago, so we had a little writing session and...

butterfly
replies: 8 views: 733
claend 30th January 2011

I have someone who is bring over a fostex D1624 stand alone HD recorder with songs he wants mixed down. I sum with a...

Unknown soldier
replies: 2 views: 762
Unknown soldier 30th January 2011

Hello, i would like to hear some opinions. I currently live in Hamburg, Germany and I would have the chance to move to Canada....

Jaques Beraques
replies: 79 views: 6,380
barryjohns 30th January 2011

Any one has it or know where to get?? I find horrible once i moved to logic from nuendo after using it for 10 years and I am...

makasi
replies: 0 views: 840
makasi 30th January 2011

What's a fair price for a used VMX in mint condition? Thanks for the thoughts...

phaedrus
replies: 1 views: 604
phaedrus 30th January 2011

Hi guys I'm just started working on a new studio a couple of weeks ago .. We have an Hd3 system with 1 192 I/o and one 96 I/o...

edup
replies: 1 views: 653
LightningBefore 30th January 2011

So out of curiosity how is the magma expressbox for notebooks with an hd native card. Would it be any better than FireWire, would...

projektk
replies: 5 views: 835
projektk 30th January 2011

SSL X-Desk

Hi, I saw the X desk from SSL recently. I thought "Hey, this is fantastic"! But, in my studio I've got a Tascam DM...

wbmstudio
replies: 31 views: 6,444
Faderjockey 30th January 2011

Ok, nothing new here... Just another GSer asking politely for help choosing a mid-level all-purpose mic... I'm not near a good...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 1 views: 552
fhames 30th January 2011

I'm starting a new "drum heavy" recording project shortly. I'm curious how others would track this setup with the mic...

rhythminmind
replies: 1 views: 607
SRS 30th January 2011

I'm in the market for some Phantom power adaptors to use with some of my older neve pre's that don't have phantom built in...

lkingnyc
replies: 1 views: 614
doncaparker 30th January 2011

What is the minimum number of singers you've used when multitracking/layering a small group of singers to achieve a large choir...

James_Avery
replies: 12 views: 2,897
Steffmo 30th January 2011

So I tracked something with a Pearlman TM-1 -> Aurora GTQ2 -> LavryBlue A/D -> Lynx AES16 -> PT9 yesterday and these...

Scott Whigham
replies: 5 views: 641
Scott Whigham 30th January 2011

hello everyone, what are your favorite free-plugins ??? i use bluecat's triple-eq a lot and brainworx (high and lowpass),then i...

mati
replies: 19 views: 2,273
erosconpollo 30th January 2011
replies: 11 views: 7,667
kasperff 29th January 2011

I'm attempting to figure out the problem with my PSX100SE Before I have to send it to Apogee for repair. My main questions are...

theproduca
replies: 1 views: 5,052
theproduca 29th January 2011

This dude does it right! kfhkh

britdick
replies: 5 views: 7,458
ionraygun 29th January 2011

I'm sure there are other threads, but not to this specific need. I run Pro Tools 9... I'm about to order a midi controller. ...

Baroque
replies: 2 views: 534
popmann 29th January 2011

Hey everyone, Just wondering if anyone out there has had an internship or internship interview over at Westlake and how hard it...

imanirey
replies: 0 views: 2,567
imanirey 29th January 2011

So I'm trying to get a palm muted Dr Luke guitar sound. Similar to the start of Since You've Been Gone etc. I'm using a...

Amber
replies: 4 views: 3,627
Slikjmuzik 29th January 2011

i just bought a dynacord echocord S65 tape echo unit. i am new to these machines. it sounds really strange - the pitch wavers...

patrickw
replies: 3 views: 1,258
joeq 29th January 2011

As the title says, I'm not sure what this is, just like the sound, if you have ever used this mic please share, might be worth...

Nik DW
replies: 5 views: 596
Shaft 29th January 2011

Anyone know how much they're worth or if it's worth the expense?

api2500
replies: 9 views: 6,808
StarfishMusic 29th January 2011

I need to help a brazilian friend who is living in Berlin to buy some gear and browsing around seems like Thoman is a nice store....

Diogo C
replies: 14 views: 896
tobiasvangils 29th January 2011

Is there a wireless option - if there is, is it any good? It would be to connect a plate reverb that would be in a different room...

lalalalala
replies: 0 views: 415
lalalalala 29th January 2011

This may sound like a newb question because I haven't actually found the need to "quantized", just edited manually up...

Doc Roc
replies: 20 views: 1,722
Doc Roc 29th January 2011

Hi I record my own songs which are in a Johnny Cash style -- basically, three track songs: drums, (baritone) guitar and vocal....

DCW
replies: 2 views: 2,714
tribeofenki 29th January 2011

I Run the Duet XLR input directly into my Avalon U5 Line Level output "600 Ohm" Shall i select -10dBV or +4dBu on...

Jofipe
replies: 0 views: 606
Jofipe 29th January 2011

Ok, so I was listening to "Da Funk" by Daft Punk today (on a car stereo, I have it on CD), and I for the first time...

tyler1205
replies: 10 views: 1,796
Osumosan 29th January 2011

Is there any difference in the SPX90 Vs. SPX90ii? I'm thinking of picking up a 90ii and don't want to miss out on something that...

HSLand
replies: 5 views: 15,584
HSLand 29th January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search