The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a nice little studio desk that I'd rather not mar up with holes for screws/etc. Any suggestions for a handy clip-on style...

Scott Whigham
replies: 2 views: 2,135
Scott Whigham 1st February 2011

Basic question is can Pro Tools have one device as a control surface and then use IO from another device? I've just added two...

Scott Whigham
replies: 2 views: 713
Scott Whigham 1st February 2011

I have to go to Lexington for work and want to know where to stay where there's a night/music scene maybe in walking distance....

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 654
Wheelomatic 1st February 2011

I'm looking for a small studio (project?) that has a well-treated recording space appropriate for Voiceover work in...

redrue
replies: 0 views: 821
redrue 31st January 2011

Just a simple question, looking to upgrade ... single or dual ch... diddlydoo for vocals & a few...

Anthony Duran
replies: 36 views: 3,989
D K 31st January 2011

I'm planning to use this microphone for voice over, lead singer, kick out, electric guitar, and whatever it can do well. I'm...

dalcl
replies: 0 views: 737
dalcl 31st January 2011

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could help me out with finding an old poster or an electronic reproduction of it. A few...

bjorgvinben
replies: 5 views: 2,039
Vogon 31st January 2011

So I know a lot of these threads show up but I figured I could get some updated info. Also I notice they tend to be for rap or...

ansonwing
replies: 12 views: 964
ansonwing 31st January 2011

Hi, I´ve got a pretty low voice and I´m looking for a microphone for recording. Any suggestions? Some of my influences...

Playloud
replies: 8 views: 1,881
Signature Sound 31st January 2011

Obviously, the Manley Vari-Mu gets pretty hot, and it has the open top to let the heat go out from the unit. How do you all have...

swaff
replies: 5 views: 1,521
unit7 31st January 2011

Hi all, I was wondering if there are known issues re headphone mixing versus monitor mixing. It would be useful for myself ....

jlsgear
replies: 21 views: 1,689
cjogo 31st January 2011

There’s a sucker born every minute, or so PT Barnum was misquoted as saying. What Barnum actually said was; “Men, women and...

s2_Audio
replies: 30 views: 5,094
12ax7 31st January 2011

So I bought my first large console for dirt cheap... Its an old tascam m600. Anyway Im trying to check some things out and get...

jlaugh87
replies: 5 views: 953
greatgreatriver 31st January 2011

I have my M Audio Keyboard, into my macbook pro running logic. Any idea how to 'thicken' or 'fatten up' the piano sound? Ive...

jlaco
replies: 10 views: 5,065
SoundWow 31st January 2011

This is where he puts the pedal to the metal, NO WONDER. kfhkh

britdick
replies: 5 views: 12,392
marcus 31st January 2011

I've been searching Gearslutz and reading threads for the past 10 years, but this is my first post! I did plenty of searching,...

AumStudioBrian
replies: 5 views: 3,375
AumStudioBrian 31st January 2011

Hi, I am on a £500/$790 budget. I need a 2-channel/Stereo valve pre-amp offering TAPE TYPE SONICS (as they can do) as...

TRANSISTOR77
replies: 3 views: 653
TRANSISTOR77 31st January 2011

Just looking for a place to finish up some vocals. Right now, I am looking at some of the smaller rooms at Blackbird in...

jaymcb
replies: 3 views: 2,143
nukmusic 31st January 2011
replies: 2 views: 533
JCRockit 31st January 2011

Hello slutz, sorry for my bad english. My question: are there any way to "quantize" audio track to grid (as MIDI...

siegfried
replies: 9 views: 1,618
earman 31st January 2011

I remember reading about some producers who like(d) to draw the sound out of their mixing desk, toward them, rather than pushing...

ramjac
replies: 18 views: 3,433
Sigma 31st January 2011

Hey there, I just acquired an original Shure SM7, and though I've used one of these mics before, I don't recall it needing...

landslide studio
replies: 1 views: 578
rumimusic 31st January 2011

My question is simple I feel, yet I have been completely unable to google an answer, I imagine the question is a bit too...

Halloween
replies: 13 views: 1,411
voodoovox 31st January 2011

Doing a 20s throwback gig. Is anyone making vintage looking mica for stage? Would love a spring mic with a SM58 in the guts.

cjac9
replies: 0 views: 564
cjac9 31st January 2011

I have been comparing modern records with some of my recordings and old records I have of bands and it seems the modern records...

finlove
replies: 36 views: 3,291
Tom Hakala 31st January 2011

Having been given an old Evolution VA100ii amp to try with my AR18s, comparing it with my even older quad 303/33, I find the...

ramjac
replies: 4 views: 679
Jim Williams 31st January 2011

Hello. I have mixed (and "mastered") projects in cubase sx5 with plugins (Waves and PSP mainly), but when I use the...

dalcl
replies: 2 views: 754
dalcl 31st January 2011

hey. i just wanna to ask if you have something like a checklist for the mixing process? i had the experience that sometimes, you...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 4 views: 3,260
musicguitar 31st January 2011

I am using a Lehle 1to3 splitter to send the signals to three different guitar amp heads and I get noise on the amps. Manual says...

no-xplode
replies: 3 views: 1,251
LehleSupport 31st January 2011

I still don't own the ADA8000 but my outboard compressor has XLR I/O only and I'm thinking about going for one so I can chain...

el_gato
replies: 4 views: 1,258
el_gato 31st January 2011

hi i'm looking to complete my daw with some vintage gear ! as i usually use record only 2 channel at the time, i tought...

thegman
replies: 0 views: 457
thegman 31st January 2011

Here is a video we did yesterday in the live room. Its the first of an acoustic series we will be working on over the next few...

JSRogers
replies: 25 views: 1,156
Kris 31st January 2011

I've not seem much on this MIC, I got a Sennheiser (Something) shoved in front of me for a session the other day. I really liked...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 5 views: 2,229
John Willett 31st January 2011

I love the "filter" pad that plays through the verses of this song (first appearing at about 0:18) and would love to...

scadh
replies: 9 views: 1,479
Lolo22 31st January 2011

I'm looking for a unit to burn rough mixes on, and to use as a CD player in the studio. The Tascam SS-CDR1 has been out for a...

spenceroo
replies: 1 views: 1,225
alyi 31st January 2011

Hi Folks, does anyone of you nerds (don't worry, I also joined that club) know, how it started with vari-speed? Did they...

opotsh
replies: 7 views: 1,052
opotsh 31st January 2011

I compose electronic music and have been asking around on a new set of Monitors. I already have the Mackie MR8's And i am pleased...

MusicGuy1980
replies: 32 views: 4,213
MusicGuy1980 31st January 2011

I am creating a Mic Book for a tonmeister class that I am in, and I can't find the specs, frequency response chart, or polar...

croebuck08
replies: 1 views: 1,598
John Willett 31st January 2011

How many people asked here at Gearslutz if it is possible to mix with Plug Ins. I was yesterday at the website of Mr. Michael...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 347 views: 35,860
redrum 31st January 2011

I finally got to use one on vocal and acoustic guitar. I TOTALLY get the hype on this thing. Its amazing. Anyone wondering about...

indie
replies: 7 views: 2,149
pan60 31st January 2011

Im trying out a Gretsch Catalina kit.... got it home, changed the heads, and started playing.. sounds nice, but the hardware on...

ianbryn11
replies: 7 views: 1,645
pan60 31st January 2011

Hello everyone, DAMN, I've forgotten to post my whole topic last time. Written everything for nothing, now I got to do it...

housemusic
replies: 8 views: 1,061
MichaelGutierrez 31st January 2011

Simple question here..... I have an MPC1000 (2 midi ins/outs) I currently have midi out A going to my midisport 2x2 to control...

faze1
replies: 0 views: 849
faze1 31st January 2011

So I have A Rode Classic II Tube Mic... While it definitely sounds great, some one told me that I could replace the tube in it...

KeithRossMusic
replies: 0 views: 569
KeithRossMusic 31st January 2011

From time to time here at GS I've read that it was common practice to apply a high-pass filter across a mix that was recorded to...

doug hazelrigg
replies: 2 views: 592
doug hazelrigg 31st January 2011

Hi to all Gearjunkies :) my powerplug on Akai S950 sampler got smashed ... it's a UK powerplug but I use sampler in Europe I...

vintagefreak
replies: 7 views: 3,761
vintagefreak 31st January 2011

I have tried searching for this but couldn't find anything helpful. I tracked a band into reaper but now I want to mix the...

HellxBound
replies: 1 views: 2,563
Audio Hombre 31st January 2011

Hello I'm looking for a pair of headphones for production, composition, and mixing the low end in particular, for electronic...

elan
replies: 26 views: 7,965
blacklion 31st January 2011

Hello I try to figure out the best of three ad converter wait for opinions thx

botixplode
replies: 2 views: 965
IceBergSlim 31st January 2011

Up front apologies if this has been beaten to death, but I've been reading posts for about a week and I'm still up in the air. ...

lincol1
replies: 23 views: 2,927
rumbletone 31st January 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search